Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=465 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:24 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
runner4him
post Jul 15 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #466

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Observer @ Jul 15 2007, 05:48 AM) *
I was in Hampton, Virgina, looking at the Atlantic.

It was on government business, and I had a nice time, other than the travel. I did not plan on walking in my front door after midnight Saturday morning, and then getting up for a full day three hours later. But, that is what I did.

Glad you are back....maybe just a few more unaccounted for. I guess we all need a vacation.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jul 15 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #467

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 15 2007, 04:03 AM) *
Fran,

It appears likely that the two were looking at completely different oceans last week, so let's not start fueling any baseless speculation. rofl1.gif

Yes, PB, thank you. I was looking at the Pacific.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 15 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #468

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jul 15 2007, 12:27 PM) *
Yes, PB, thank you. I was looking at the Pacific.

Well, You guys were at the furthest points on the US map! Why, oh why, do I always get stuck in the middle! dry.gif

This is like 3 siblings in the back seat of a car. "I get this sideby the window!" say one. The other pipes up with. "Dibs on the other side!" Then there is the cry, "Why do I always have to sit on the hump in the middle?" And they reply sarcastically, "Cause your the girl!" All through the trip the two boys, in the window seats, brag about therie wonderful view! crazy.gif

I need a vacation! I am getting bored. roflmao.gif Look out! giggle.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 15 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #469

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 15 2007, 10:59 AM) *
Well, You guys were at the furthest points on the US map! Why, oh why, do I always get stuck in the middle! dry.gif

This is like 3 siblings in the back seat of a car. "I get this sideby the window!" say one. The other pipes up with. "Dibs on the other side!" Then there is the cry, "Why do I always have to sit on the hump in the middle?" And they reply sarcastically, "Cause your the girl!" All through the trip the two boys, in the window seats, brag about therie wonderful view! crazy.gif

I need a vacation! I am getting bored. roflmao.gif Look out! giggle.gif

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif Thank you for your boredom. TVsnack.gif clapping.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jul 17 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #470

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Seems like we need to get back on topic, therefore, I am going to post here something I recently posted over at Maritime SDA OnLine.

Here are some very relevant EGW quotes that both 3ABN and Danny Shelton have ignored in launching their lawsuit against Joy and Pickle:

-----beginning of EGW quotes-----

Much pride of heart has been revealed by the professed people of God. Many selfish opinions have been cherished. It has been regarded as justifiable to appeal to lawyers to adjust difficulties. Thus God's people have shown, as did ancient Israel, that notwithstanding He has led and prospered them, they will dishonor Him by seeking help from unbelievers. . . . {5MR 417.1}

From this we see that the Lord requires His people to be particular in carrying out right principles. When they are in trouble He would have them call upon Him, in the place of betraying the cause of God into the hands of unbelievers. It is a betrayal of sacred trust to open before unbelievers the working of God's institutions. In this way false statements are made, and these statements are reported to others. Those who do this counterwork the cause of God. They are adversaries of the truth.--Manuscript 72, 1898. ("Shall Not God Avenge His Own Elect?" June 14, 1898.) {5MR 417.2}

How can men to whom have been committed the living oracles of God appeal to lawyers who are disloyal to God, to settle matters relating to the cause of God? Can we be surprised that more souls are not convinced of the truth when pride, self-love, and self-exaltation make those who claim to believe the truth more like men who have lost their first love than like the children of God?--Manuscript 75, 1898. ("Come Out From Among Them, and Be Ye Separate," June 16, 1898.) {5MR 418.1}

The saints are to judge the world. Then are they to depend upon the world, and upon the world's lawyers to settle their difficulties? God does not want them to take their troubles to the subjects of the enemy for decision. Let us have confidence in one another.--Manuscript 71, 1903. ("To Every Man His Work," June 18, 1903.) {5MR 418.2}

To lean upon the arm of the law is a disgrace to Christians; yet this evil has been brought in and cherished among the Lord's chosen people. Worldly principles have been stealthily introduced, until in practice many of our workers are becoming like the Laodiceans--halfhearted, because so much dependence is placed on lawyers and legal documents and agreements. Such a condition of things is abhorrent to God.--Manuscript 128, 1903. ("Wrongdoing to Be Condemned; Righteousness to Be Exalted," October 4, 1903.)

-----end of EGW quotes-----

In light of the above posted EGW quotes, this doesn't look good at all for 3ABN and Danny Shelton in their lawsuit action against Joy and Pickle. This reveals even further God's displeasure of 3ABN as an organization, and Danny Shelton as an individual.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 17 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #471

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

The apostle Paul was just as explicit:

1 Corinthians 6:1 If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints? 2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, appoint as judges even men of little account in the church! 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 6 But instead, one brother goes to law against another-- and this in front of unbelievers! 7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 17 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #472

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 17 2007, 03:55 PM) *
The apostle Paul was just as explicit:

Perhaps someone should email this to Walt Thompson for distribution at the next board meeting. Seems like it would make a good devotional.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 18 2007, 07:16 AM
Post #473

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 17 2007, 08:44 PM) *
Perhaps someone should email this to Walt Thompson for distribution at the next board meeting. Seems like it would make a good devotional.

... since they seem to have lost track of their own Bibles. unsure.gif

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jul 21 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #474

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

My apologies for changing the tide in this discussion, but since everyone is spending so much time in court, what is happening with all of the illegal financial dealings that I keep reading about. It seems very clear that laws have been broken, but I don't hear anything about the IRS looking at DS. Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 22 2007, 01:18 AM
Post #475

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jul 21 2007, 10:16 PM) *
My apologies for changing the tide in this discussion, but since everyone is spending so much time in court, what is happening with all of the illegal financial dealings that I keep reading about. It seems very clear that laws have been broken, but I don't hear anything about the IRS looking at DS. Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough?

This event is based on the "BIG BANG" theory! When you can produce court documents that spell it all out so clearly, Danny doesn't have a chance! He wants to make sure it doesn't get to court.

I have lost several computers, and a Hacker have hacked my computer AND my email SERVER! My identity was sold. Not stolen. It was sold! Money! Money! Money! I haven't come up with the dollar amount that I have lost. I believe I will send 3ABN, Walt, Danny, Garwin... an invoice for the cost of the loss AND my suffering and pain, too. I invision BIG BUCKS, sure enough! clapping.gif

Let me see. Yes I am still sane and alive! This is a good thing, right? roflmao.gif

I can surely say, "God has blessed me, in that Danny can't fire me!" It is a miracle, in and of itself! angel.gif Does this mean I am now annointed? ? ? ? ? bangin.gif Oh, I am sorry, maybe I am now a prophet, too! tabletalk.gif

I really am tired this morning! Everything I read is funny! as-if.gif or can't tell!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jul 22 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #476

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 22 2007, 02:18 AM) *
This event is based on the "BIG BANG" theory! When you can produce court documents that spell it all out so clearly, Danny doesn't have a chance! He wants to make sure it doesn't get to court.

I have lost several computers, and a Hacker have hacked my computer AND my email SERVER! My identity was sold. Not stolen. It was sold! Money! Money! Money! I haven't come up with the dollar amount that I have lost. I believe I will send 3ABN, Walt, Danny, Garwin... an invoice for the cost of the loss AND my suffering and pain, too. I invision BIG BUCKS, sure enough! clapping.gif

Let me see. Yes I am still sane and alive! This is a good thing, right? roflmao.gif

I can surely say, "God has blessed me, in that Danny can't fire me!" It is a miracle, in and of itself! angel.gif Does this mean I am now annointed? ? ? ? ? bangin.gif Oh, I am sorry, maybe I am now a prophet, too! tabletalk.gif

I really am tired this morning! Everything I read is funny! as-if.gif or can't tell!

Wow, Fran - you have been through a lot! I'm glad you are able to keep your sense of humor!! Good for you!! clap.gif

I'm just curious - it sounds like you think 3ABN & Company had something to do with the compromise of your identity. Do you know how they would have done that? Are you alleging they are responsible for the computer hacking, obtained your sensitive data and then sold it? Would the motive be for the money? If so, do you think this is happening to others as well? Or would the motive be more for intimidation, to try to keep you quiet?

Just some thoughts - not trying to pry!!!

I wish for you many heavenly hugs hug.gif

~~Snoopy~~

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 22 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #477

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jul 22 2007, 01:46 PM) *
Wow, Fran - you have been through a lot! I'm glad you are able to keep your sense of humor!! Good for you!! clap.gif

I'm just curious - it sounds like you think 3ABN & Company had something to do with the compromise of your identity. Do you know how they would have done that? Are you alleging they are responsible for the computer hacking, obtained your sensitive data and then sold it? Would the motive be for the money? If so, do you think this is happening to others as well? Or would the motive be more for intimidation, to try to keep you quiet?

Just some thoughts - not trying to pry!!!

I wish for you many heavenly hugs hug.gif

~~Snoopy~~

I honestly have to say, that it is my opinion that they are indeed involved/responsible! It is all about intimidation

Somebody wanted ALL of my personal information. They wanted it bad enough to pay for it! They didn't get that private information from my computer, because it isn't on my internal drives. It took the purchase of my identity that started the trouble. When they spent my money, they left me a really "loud" clue. The company that informed me, maintains and protects identities for a very popular payment company. I can use this service and pay for purchases. It is easy and convenient. Millions use this service. This service has this company, Certegy, to protect millions of identities. When it gets worked out, if it ever does, I will share it with you for sure. In the mean time my calendar reminders remind me to change passwords every week now. Takes time, but I can do that.

The letter came from Certegy. They say the have the employee that did it and are investigating. They listed the data he sold. They got it all. I have to get 3 new bank accounts and change all the direct deposits; Get new debit cards; replace credit cards... I can't change the address or Social Security number. They say their job is to protect identities! rofl1.gif

I was fit to be tied the day I realized what had happened, furious.gif but when Sabbath came, I started seeing the humor of the situation.

Snoopy, I do not believe they did it for my money, 'cause, "I ain't got none!" roflmao.gif They would have spent more, but hit my credit card limit, spoton.gif and my bank account didn't have a lot in it to take. giggle.gif

To answer your question about this happening to others. crybaby.gif IMO, 3ABN has people searching the identities of posters here and on other forums. He needs that information to decide who he needs to sue along with Gailon & Bob. I do not believe the suit is about money at all. It is about Danny suppressing the evidence against him. This will be one giant line by line suppression! wallbash.gif These are desperate times for Danny Shelton. Desperate people do childish desperate acts. Stupidity reigns!

I am anxious for a report on tomorrow's hearings, rolleyes.gif for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 23 2007, 07:41 AM
Post #478

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

I know this is off topic, but as soon as I saw it I knew it would bring Fran a smile.

From Yahoo News:

Tiny dog saves baby from rattlesnake

MASONVILLE, Colo. - Zoey is a Chihuahua, but when a rattlesnake lunged at her owners' 1-year-old grandson, she was a real bulldog.
Booker West was splashing his hands in a birdbath in his grandparents' northern Colorado back yard when the snake slithered up to the toddler, rattled and struck. Five-pound Zoey jumped in the way and took the bites.
"She got in between Booker and the snake, and that's when I heard her yipe," said Monty Long, the boy's grandfather.
The dog required treatment and for a time it appeared she might not survive. Now she prances about.
"These little bitty dogs, they just don't really get credit," Booker's grandma Denise Long told the Loveland Daily Reporter-Herald.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070723/ap_on_...hua_rattlesnake

Okay, now back to this crazy lawsuit being filed. I'm also looking forward to the reports from today's hearing!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 23 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #479

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 23 2007, 03:41 PM) *
I know this is off topic, but as soon as I saw it I knew it would bring Fran a smile.

From Yahoo News:

MASONVILLE, Colo. - Zoey is a Chihuahua, but when a rattlesnake lunged at her owners' 1-year-old grandson, she was a real bulldog.
Booker West was splashing his hands in a birdbath in his grandparents' northern Colorado back yard when the snake slithered up to the toddler, rattled and struck. Five-pound Zoey jumped in the way and took the bites.
"She got in between Booker and the snake, and that's when I heard her yipe," said Monty Long, the boy's grandfather.
The dog required treatment and for a time it appeared she might not survive. Now she prances about.
"These little bitty dogs, they just don't really get credit," Booker's grandma Denise Long told the Loveland Daily Reporter-Herald.

Okay, now back to this crazy lawsuit being filed. I'm also looking forward to the reports from today's hearing!

Agreed, that evil lawsuit is like an attack of a rattlesnake.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 24 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #480

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 23 2007, 08:41 AM) *

From Yahoo News:

PeacefullyBewildered;

I did find it interesting. Sad, but real characteristics of this breed! However, my little one thinks she is a giant and every living thing will obey her every command! She has me trained well! She is everywhere I am. When I am at the computer, she has a bed on my desktop to be near.
  • When she wants water, she scratches the side of my computer;
  • If she needs to potty, she steps on the number pad of the keyboard;
  • If she needs to eat, she starts digging around the edges of her bed looking for crumbs;
  • If she wants a treat, she steps her front two paws out of her bed and scratches the treat bag;
  • If she wants to be held, she just comes out of her bed and parks right in front of my keyboard;
  • To show Me she appreciates my obedience, she licks my "Finger Lick'n Good Fingers!"

Yep, I am trained well! Thanks for the story!

Johann;

If a viper bites itself, will it die? Or, if one rattle snake or Cobra bites another of the same species, will they both die? All I know is that the viper may bite us, but the Lord will save us and take care of that evil viper! Praise God.

--------------------

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church