Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=450 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:22 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 33 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
sonshineonme
post Jun 20 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #451

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 20 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]200742[/snapback]

I vote for that one!

me too! where do we sign up, and i want a top floor with a great view!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erik
post Jun 25 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #452

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 20 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]200738[/snapback]

I am not surprised. A lot of folks monitor the site. I ought to start charging people just to come look.

Calvin,

Please grandfather in the members that existed before a few months ago.

Erik

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jun 25 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #453

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

dunno.gif At least he didn't say lieable - as in, one able to lie. giggle.gif Some folk do tend to get a lil mixeded up sometimes. TVsnack.gif Carry on.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 13 2007, 06:59 AM
Post #454

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(lowender @ Jun 20 2007, 09:47 PM) *
Well, we all know that Danny has read some posts on this site & even responded. So let's keep up the drumbeat... He's probably even got people posting for him.

So just for you Danny... It doesn't matter who you sue or who you criticize... We won't rest, for the sake of the innocent people you've hurt...

Unfortunately the word is out that more people have received the "Cease" letter and intimidation tactics are going to be leveled at even more of us who want to see 3abn cleaned up. Where is our freedom of speech in this free country we live in? Does this sound like the "mafia".

Have you noticed some are missing and not posting anymore? I guess some identities have been discovered from the phone call I just received. I also heard that if the heavy hand is pressed down all of this will go to the media. Is this what they want?

Who stands ready for their identity to be discovered? Who will not be intimidated? Who will stand tho the rest are hiding behind the bushes? Who will let them shut down the cause for truth? Think and pray..... where are you on this issue?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 13 2007, 07:48 AM
Post #455

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jul 13 2007, 05:59 AM) *
Unfortunately the word is out that more people have received the "Cease" letter and intimidation tactics are going to be leveled at even more of us who want to see 3abn cleaned up. Where is our freedom of speech in this free country we live in? Does this sound like the "mafia".

Have you noticed some are missing and not posting anymore? I guess some identities have been discovered from the phone call I just received. I also heard that if the heavy hand is pressed down all of this will go to the media. Is this what they want?

Who stands ready for their identity to be discovered? Who will not be intimidated? Who will stand tho the rest are hiding behind the bushes? Who will let them shut down the cause for truth? Think and pray..... where are you on this issue?

r4h,
You have made some really important points here. While I haven't received my own "Cease" letter, I won't be surprised to do so at some point, especially in light of several recent events. History shows that this is a favored strong-arm tactic for some of those in leadership and at least one of their supporters.

I have determined not to be swayed from my own search for truth or my freedom and responsibility to state my opinions as I find it.

While I continue to try not to make it easy for them to discover who I am, if the Lord wants me to appear before Caesar, I am willing. Until then, I remain simply PB.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 13 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #456

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 13 2007, 07:48 AM) *
r4h,
You have made some really important points here. While I haven't received my own "Cease" letter, I won't be surprised to do so at some point, especially in light of several recent events. History shows that this is a favored strong-arm tactic for some of those in leadership and at least one of their supporters.

I have determined not to be swayed from my own search for truth or my freedom and responsibility to state my opinions as I find it.

While I continue to try not to make it easy for them to discover who I am, if the Lord wants me to appear before Caesar, I am willing. Until then, I remain simply PB.

I am with you....let me know when you are going before Caesar and I will join you whether I get a letter or not! I for one am sick of this!!

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 13 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #457

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

fear.gif mine must be lost in the mail.

But then my contribution of my witness has ben miniscule. no.gif

rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jul 14 2007, 04:40 AM
Post #458

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jul 13 2007, 06:59 AM) *

FYI: I was traveling this week, and totally without Internet access. Due to travel delays, I arrived home after midnight this AM. Check the time of this post. I am home and back on the Internet. I am posting. It may take me awhile, but I will catch up.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jul 14 2007, 04:41 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jul 14 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #459

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Observer @ Jul 14 2007, 02:40 AM) *
FYI: I was traveling this week, and totally without Internet access. Due to travel delays, I arrived home after midnight this AM. Check the time of this post. I am home and back on the Internet. I am posting. It may take me awhile, but I will catch up.

I've been traveling for a week too, Observer.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 14 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #460

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jul 14 2007, 05:37 PM) *
I've been traveling for a week too, Observer.

OK! That is it! Spill the beans. Were you guys at the same place? hiya.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 14 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #461

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Observer and Artiste, welcome back from your week away from BSDA homebase. At least we know you haven't received your "Cease" letters.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jul 15 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #462

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jul 14 2007, 05:52 PM) *
Observer and Artiste, welcome back from your week away from BSDA homebase. At least we know you haven't received your "Cease" letters.

Rosyroi

Thanks Rosyroi...good to be back! No "Cease" letters so far, and hope none are coming!

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jul 15 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #463

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 14 2007, 04:36 PM) *

Well...umm, let's see...Observer, where was that place?

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jul 15 2007, 12:51 AM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jul 15 2007, 05:48 AM
Post #464

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jul 15 2007, 12:21 AM) *
Well...umm, let's see...Observer, where was that place?

I was in Hampton, Virgina, looking at the Atlantic.

It was on government business, and I had a nice time, other than the travel. I did not plan on walking in my front door after midnight Saturday morning, and then getting up for a full day three hours later. But, that is what I did.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 15 2007, 06:03 AM
Post #465

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 14 2007, 05:36 PM) *

Fran,

It appears likely that the two were looking at completely different oceans last week, so let's not start fueling any baseless speculation. rofl1.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 33 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church