Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=435 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:20 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
Rosyroi
post Jun 17 2007, 11:22 AM
Post #436

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 17 2007, 08:05 AM) [snapback]200246[/snapback]

Defendant: "Now whut in tarnation 'r ya'll talkin' about? Iffen the date is in question then how in hades do ya'll figger on feggerin' previous 'n subsiquent? Oh, an' don't go spreadin' no rumors 'bout me bein' intimate with the plain tiff or no one else. Ain't fittin' fer a court o' law. An' since the plain tiff just denied the statement, ain't no way to unjust what he just done. An since ya'll don't know what the blazes yer askin', I don't know neither. I ain't answerin' no question what ain't been asked."

"Duh! Yea... What he said." blink.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Jun 17 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #437

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jun 15 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]200049[/snapback]

This may be of interest to the legal experts here:

Counsel: "Now sir, did you, or did you not, on the date in question, or at any time previously or subsequently, say or even intimate to the defendant or anyone else, whether friend or mere acquaintance, or in fact a stranger, that the statement imputed to you, whether just or unjust, and denied by the plaintiff, was a matter of no moment or otherwise? Answer, did you or did you not?"

Defendant: "Did I or did I not what?"

"This is the kind of English up with which I will not put!"

Winston Churchill

This post has been edited by Skyhook: Jun 17 2007, 04:33 PM

+Quote Post
lowender
post Jun 18 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #438

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Let's remember that there remains good people at 3ABN who could run this TV ministry honestly & smoothly & not try to enrich themselves in the process. The effort here HAS to be the resignation & replacemrnt of 3ABN's director & his hand-picked board members. The absolute BEST way to go about this is to stop this proposed merger of 3ABN with Amazing Facts. We can make this happen by informing Amazing Facts that if they merge with 3ABN, then you won't buy any more of their products or send them any donations.

Here's Amazing Facts phone number: 916-434-3880

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 18 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #439

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(lowender @ Jun 18 2007, 10:55 PM) [snapback]200467[/snapback]

Let's remember that there remains good people at 3ABN who could run this TV ministry honestly & smoothly & not try to enrich themselves in the process. The effort here HAS to be the resignation & replacemrnt of 3ABN's director & his hand-picked board members. The absolute BEST way to go about this is to stop this proposed merger of 3ABN with Amazing Facts. We can make this happen by informing Amazing Facts that if they merge with 3ABN, then you won't buy any more of their products or send them any donations.

AMEN! Thank you, and thank you for the phone number, for SURE I will call! You are 100% right. The merger MUST be stopped, for the GOOD of the Everlasting Gospel itself. I will make sure to tell AF that I and family and friends and whomever I will talk to, will not donate or buy any of AF products if the merger goes through. It will not be in a threatening way, but more out of loving concern for what further damage to Gods' work it will do, if the Achan still remains in power that the merger will only support.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jun 20 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #440

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

I am trying to locate the link for the legal defense fund.

Can somebody who knows the link place it again here?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 20 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #441

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jun 20 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]200711[/snapback]

I am trying to locate the link for the legal defense fund.

Can somebody who knows the link place it again here?

If only one out of 10 were willing to contribute, an average of $300.00 each would be needed to raise $60,000. Some might be willing and able to contribute more, others less. The widow's mite went a long ways. So, for starters, I would suggest that all who read this message try this: the easy way to do it is http://www.pickle-publishing.com/defensefund.htm.

Donate whatever you feel impressed to donate. Credit cards work. Even $5.00 helps.

I edited my post to give the right info listed in Pickle's post. Just to eliminate any confusion.

This post has been edited by runner4him: Jun 20 2007, 04:56 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 20 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #442

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

No, something is missing in that one.

The easy way to do it is http://www.pickle-publishing.com/defensefund.htm.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 20 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #443

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lowender @ Jun 18 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]200467[/snapback]

I called and got a questionable reception. They want names...they think people are calling because they saw it on this site.

This post has been edited by runner4him: Jun 20 2007, 02:57 PM

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 20 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #444

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 20 2007, 02:07 PM) [snapback]200730[/snapback]

I called and got a questionable reception. They want your name...and they have lots to say about this site and save3abn.

What, is AF hostile towards those from bsda making phone calls to them? I am shocked. It is an outrage! smile.gif

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jun 20 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #445

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 20 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]200730[/snapback]

I called and got a questionable reception. They want names...they think people are calling because they saw it on this site.

I am not surprised. A lot of folks monitor the site. I ought to start charging people just to come look.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 20 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #446

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 20 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]200738[/snapback]

I am not surprised. A lot of folks monitor the site. I ought to start charging people just to come look.

Good idea, Calvin. Then you can take all of your actual BSDA members on a nice cruise with part of the proceeds! spoton.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 20 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #447

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 20 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]200741[/snapback]

Good idea, Calvin. Then you can take all of your actual BSDA members on a nice cruise with part of the proceeds! spoton.gif

I vote for that one!

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jun 20 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #448

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 20 2007, 02:07 PM) [snapback]200730[/snapback]

I would imagine that if they have names of those who call, then they can doublecheck to see if that person is a donor or a buyer of stuff from AF. But if their phones are kept ringing they are probably going to get the message about how disadvantageous the merger will be to AF. Surely they care about what people think about the face of AF. I hope that those concerned are taking a lot of time to pray about what the Lord would have them to do. I hope that both 3ABN and AF know about how many of our young people are following their example about the sanctity of marriage. Danny and Brandy are sad excuses about how the Lord would want them to live---This example is going to rub off on AF if the merger continues.

This post has been edited by summertime: Jun 20 2007, 04:41 PM

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 20 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #449

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 20 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]200741[/snapback]

Calvin,

Where do I sign up? wave.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
lowender
post Jun 20 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #450

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Well, we all know that Danny has read some posts on this site & even responded. So let's keep up the drumbeat... He's probably even got people posting for him.

So just for you Danny... It doesn't matter who you sue or who you criticize... We won't rest, for the sake of the innocent people you've hurt...

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church