Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13481&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:32:31 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 10 Commandmants Weekend, (moved from Lawsuits Filed thread)
princessdi
post May 8 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #121

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

MM Welcome back!

I completely understan dyou message and agree. Some else said this last week or so. Peopl use 3ABN AF as a conventient ministry. As yousay sen d their money in and Voila! they have witnessed to millions with one check. This way, in their minds these men are indispensible to "God's' work, so they believe. God does not need Danny, Doug, 3ABN, AF or even us. it is our distinct privilege to serve Him in His work.

QUOTE(mystery- man @ May 8 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]194709[/snapback]

I know what I say may be taken wrong, all the same it must be said. I have heard many say that all this happening is the hand of satan and they fear that not only will 3abn go down but maybe even AF and that could hamper the work of the Lord. Many have put their trust in the carpenter Danny Shelton and the wilderness man Doug Bachelor. We have set our sites much to low and operate as if God did not live and is not in charge not only of this earth but also the universe. At the current rate of things amazing facts and 3abn would take many more hundreds of years to get the message out plus the polluting of the diluting message would cause another 300 years of wondering in the wilderness. Get a life trust God maybe it is He who is trying to bring down both ministries for the sake of the coming of Christ (I AM NOT SAYING HE IS EITHER) my point is that God is in control and this is the end of time. I have for some time understood that the last day message would go out in ways that the Lord has designed and not man. But first God is looking to reproduce the image of God in man so that truly we can have not only the message but the power that is needed to accompany the message.

If anything we have seen an example of what the right message under the wrong example leads to. Mending Broken People was the right message but the power to perform that message is often missing, thus the Linda Shelton debacle. The scribes and Pharisees traveled over land and sea to preach the Gospel of Jesus and yet when Jesus finally came he said they were about their fathers business (satan). Many think they these people in the biblical day did not have a form of Godliness but the Spirit of Prophecy says that they did.
Folks here is a shocker to some, God does not need 3abn satellites or Amazing facts to complete his work. Actually, I think these ministries become a soothing balm to many people allowing them to send their money and believe that they are doing Gods bidding. For much to long the people of God have been fooled and tricked into a sleep and slumber. Sickness abounds and we have a drought of the power of God. Even the health message is watered down to the point of a carrot and soybean, lettuce and gluten. But I have personally seen more people on the health kick getting sick than those eating meat and cheese. I asked myself why that was happening and I realized that the people of God are asleep to the spiritual things of God. That is why they need more upbeat music to make them happy or every now and then a good movie played in church.
We have heaped praise on these leaders telling them how they are needed to do the work of God and so when they go around acting like we told them we get upset. They are not humble but they are hirelings being paid to do a job (not all but many). We meaning you and I need a wake up call because we are living in fairy land. Satan is not playing he is trying his best to keep us occupied while the world dies for the real truth and that truth is Jesus the power to save heal the sick and mend the broken hearted

Gurl, I ain't talking about the people Cindy, I am talking about Brandy. if she wasn't uncomfortable or embarrassed then she should have been. it was normal. It was an awkward situation. She actually was old enough to be wise enough to let Danny handle all that buisness, let all that die down, and then proceed. That is baggage that she still has to deal with, because it wasn't handled the proper way before Danny decided to "move on". You never open another door(relatinship) without closing the other(relationship). That was Danny's baggage she had to carry alone while he play wounded superstar. It should have been handled by Danny, before he even thought of tarting a new life with any woman. All that is besides not being above board with the people who greeted him showing him support because he was now all alone. That was a lie of ommission.
QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 8 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]194711[/snapback]

Diane. You weren't there, you don't know how the people felt, or all this stuff you are adding, regarding motives and intents and why, etc...

and gurl... It's still gossip.

Have you seen my signature?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 8 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #122

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(mystery- man @ May 8 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]194709[/snapback]

Folks here is a shocker to some, God does not need 3abn satellites or Amazing facts to complete his work. Actually, I think these ministries become a soothing balm to many people allowing them to send their money and believe that they are doing Gods bidding. For much to long the people of God have been fooled and tricked into a sleep and slumber. Sickness abounds and we have a drought of the power of God. Even the health message is watered down to the point of a carrot and soybean, lettuce and gluten. But I have personally seen more people on the health kick getting sick than those eating meat and cheese. I asked myself why that was happening and I realized that the people of God are asleep to the spiritual things of God. That is why they need more upbeat music to make them happy or every now and then a good movie played in church.

Very perceptive.

There's nothing worse than to watch someone teaching others all about health...and yet looking like the opposite advertisement. No light in the eyes, no radiance in the countenance. You switch to a sports channel and you fairly perceive that God has given the health message to other people.

And there's nothing worse than listening to someone preaching the gospel, and about the Christian graces...and giving off the opposite impresion. No sweet peace is felt in their presence. No gracefulness. No understanding. No leadership. You watch them all pompous on TV ("thank you God for speaking through me... folks, I don't even know what I'm going to say next") --half the sermon is all about them. Somehow, you know they are not acquainted with the destitute selflessness of even sister Teresa. "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth."

What good is it to have worldly wealth, or some new technical tool, or preaching the secrets of 3 angel's messages, if you don't even have the basics down? Thank God these things are hidden from the worldly wise.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 9 2007, 01:05 AM
Post #123

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 8 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]194707[/snapback]

More gossip, evil surmisings and condemnations....

WHY do you all think everything is about you and your concerns? You need to get over yourselves, please, all this drama for nothing.
The truth is That was never even said on the air, it was just a comment made in regards to papers that were being handed out by a group of three protestors from a Messianic Jewish organziation that was saying that the message being given was incomplete because it didn't include the requirement that the Jewish festivals were to be kept. In fact one of the papers said any man who "marred the edges of his beard" meaning shaving was in violation of God's law.

I think this situation needs repeating. Someone told someone that DS waved around a paper on the air at TCW that supposedly had "bad things" in it and DS said he was just going to ignore it. Then you all take it as fact and build on it. But the reality is that DS did no such thing on air period. And, the only papers that were handed out, were the ones referred to above.
So, how do you justify this constant pattern of posting wrong information, speculating on it and adding to it?
Then when it is pointed out that one of the posters was totally wrong, you all address something else and act like it never happened. How predictable are you??? no.gif

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post May 9 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

Althea,

You might find this a little difficult to except, but personally I don't have anything against Danny except that he is still on 3abn. I perceive that if he left that God would be glorified. It is way past wether Danny has been misquoted or is wronged or even whether he had the grounds for divorce. This has instead become a struggle of wills. I believe that this whole mess would calm down if he would simply relinquish the reigns and let 3abn continue.

I know you must love him to continue to support him and that is fine, but even you must realize that he is taking away from the very message that he reports to represent. And don't worry because if God is really in control of 3abn he will see that it is just fine. Why would he not just step down seeing all the controversy that it is calling?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 9 2007, 07:27 AM
Post #125

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 8 2007, 05:40 AM) [snapback]194589[/snapback]

He said we may hate what they do, but we are commanded to honor our parents. That's God's commandment btw, it's not negotiable, and it contains no exceptions to the rule.

This is way far afield from the truth. Not even in the same zip code. Re-read Ephesians chapter 6. Where obeying one's parents would cause one to sin, a Christian child has an obligation to obey God rather than man if to "honor" parents would make one dishonor God. As such, there are a great many exceptions and a very definite bound laid out in scripture as to what extent said honor should be taken.

Child abuse of every stripe and/or hue is sin. God commands no child to accept the existence of such as the Divine order of things and a child who has been abused by a parent is not dishonoring that parent by revealing what has been done or in seeing that parent faces the consequences of his/her sin.

For any minister of the gospel to say anything else is to condone that sin.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 9 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #126

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ May 9 2007, 09:27 AM) [snapback]194747[/snapback]

This is way far afield from the truth. Not even in the same zip code. Re-read Ephesians chapter 6. Where obeying one's parents would cause one to sin, a Christian child has an obligation to obey God rather than man if to "honor" parents would make one dishonor God. As such, there are a great many exceptions and a very definite bound laid out in scripture as to what extent said honor should be taken.

Child abuse of every stripe and/or hue is sin. God commands no child to accept the existence of such as the Divine order of things and a child who has been abused by a parent is not dishonoring that parent by revealing what has been done or in seeing that parent faces the consequences of his/her sin.

For any minister of the gospel to say anything else is to condone that sin.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr J,

Honor and obey are 2 different things.

God doesn't contradict himself, all he says is in harmony. He is a God of order NOT chaos or confusion.

We are commanded to honor our parents, and we are commanded also to obey him first in all things, there are NO exceptions. These commands DO NOT contradict each other. .

Whenever God's word seems to be in conflict, it simply means further prayer and study on that subject is in order, and then what seems to be contradictory clears right up.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 9 2007, 09:41 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post May 9 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #127

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 9 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]194781[/snapback]

God doesn't contradict himself, all he says is in harmony. He is a God of order NOT chaos or confusion.

Now apply this same principle to the Danny/Linda issue...3abn included!!!

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 9 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #128

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 9 2007, 11:36 AM) [snapback]194781[/snapback]

Mr J,

Honor and obey are 2 different things.

Try taking off the eisegetical rose-colored glasses by which you view scripture...

Problem is God wasn't talking on that broadcast... or through you in this thread... and since neither T. Marshall Kelly nor you are God, this statement is absolutely true and utterly irrelevant.

We are commanded to honor our parents, and we are commanded also to obey him first in all things, there are NO exceptions. These commands DO NOT contradict each other. .
Whenever God's word seems to be in conflict, it simply means further prayer and study on that subject is in order, and then what seems to be contradictory clears right up.

I never once said or implied scripture contradicted itself. I said your statement from T Marshall Kelly regarding the 5th commandment was predicated on a faulty hermaneutic and expresses something inconsistent with scripture.

I'd appreciate your leaving the straw men out of it; this is a discussion forum, not a cornfield so their presence is not required...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 9 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #129

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ May 9 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]194787[/snapback]

Try taking off the eisegetical rose-colored glasses by which you view scripture...
Problem is God wasn't talking on that broadcast... or through you in this thread... and since neither T. Marshall Kelly nor you are God, this statement is absolutely true and utterly irrelevant.
I never once said or implied scripture contradicted itself. I said your statement from T Marshall Kelly regarding the 5th commandment was predicated on a faulty hermaneutic and expresses something inconsistent with scripture.

I'd appreciate your leaving the straw men out of it; this is a discussion forum, not a cornfield so their presence is not required...

In His service,
Mr. J

I know Elder Kelly.... quite well.... and I know that IF he said what it is suggested he said, he was not speaking about extenuating circumstances like abuse, etc..... let's not get it twisted.... it is apparent that someone will go to great lengths to make a point.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post May 9 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #130

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

QUOTE(mystery- man @ May 8 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]194709[/snapback]

I know what I say may be taken wrong, all the same it must be said. I have heard many say that all this happening is the hand of satan and they fear that not only will 3abn go down but maybe even AF and that could hamper the work of the Lord. Many have put their trust in the carpenter Danny Shelton and the wilderness man Doug Bachelor. We have set our sites much to low and operate as if God did not live and is not in charge not only of this earth but also the universe. At the current rate of things amazing facts and 3abn would take many more hundreds of years to get the message out plus the polluting of the diluting message would cause another 300 years of wondering in the wilderness. Get a life trust God maybe it is He who is trying to bring down both ministries for the sake of the coming of Christ (I AM NOT SAYING HE IS EITHER) my point is that God is in control and this is the end of time. I have for some time understood that the last day message would go out in ways that the Lord has designed and not man. But first God is looking to reproduce the image of God in man so that truly we can have not only the message but the power that is needed to accompany the message.

If anything we have seen an example of what the right message under the wrong example leads to. Mending Broken People was the right message but the power to perform that message is often missing, thus the Linda Shelton debacle. The scribes and Pharisees traveled over land and sea to preach the Gospel of Jesus and yet when Jesus finally came he said they were about their fathers business (satan). Many think they these people in the biblical day did not have a form of Godliness but the Spirit of Prophecy says that they did.
We have heaped praise on these leaders telling them how they are needed to do the work of God and so when they go around acting like we told them we get upset. They are not humble but they are hirelings being paid to do a job (not all but many). We meaning you and I need a wake up call because we are living in fairy land. Satan is not playing he is trying his best to keep us occupied while the world dies for the real truth and that truth is Jesus the power to save heal the sick and mend the broken hearted
MM I agree 100% We do need to wake up and do our part (not just send our money). We are in the end of time and the Lord wants to use us ALL. I don't know how he wants to use me but I am asking that he make His will known to me, even if it means taking me out of my comfort zone and that is scary.

I have been wondering and wondering what possible purpose there could be in this merger. It seems like apples and oranges being put together. I feared for AF. We have had two really wonderful evangelistic meetings in less then a year through AF and the response has been beyond our most fervant hopes.

However: I came across a text yesterday in Philippians and it made me look at all this in a new light.

Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also my goodwill. The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains, but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel. What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice. Philippians 1:15-18

Paul was in chains when he wrote this and could see people pretending to be christians for their own gain and yet he was able to rejoice that the gospel was being preached no matter how or by whom.

We can't judge DS or DB motives and all the mess that is 3abn but we can still praise God that the gospel is being preached. And yes God is in control and He can bring both ministries down if that is His will and if that is what is needed for those of us in the pews to wake up.

We mustn't put our faith in the preachers on TV or in church, no matter how sincere they sound. No matter how much we may like the way they preach or what they say. We must each one be so firmly grounded in Jesus Christ and the Scriptures that we will not be led astray by the diluted message or by the messengers. We must not be ostriches with our heads in the sand. We must speak out for right but continue to love and pray for those who may be trying to lead us astray. We also need to be astute stewards of the funds God has so richly bestowed on us.

God gave us all minds to be used for His honor and glory. We need to use them!!!!!!!

Keep praying and keep looking up for the blessed return of mine and your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Welcome back mm

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post May 9 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #131

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(GrammieTana @ May 6 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]194343[/snapback]

As much as I appreciate T. Marshall Kelly, I was somewhat disappointed in his sermon on the fifth commandment. It seemed like he was talking to a lot of 'us' when he said that children should still honor their father or mother no matter what kind of parents they had been solely upon the fact that, were it not for the 'sperm donor and receiver' (my words) they would not be on this earth. That any abuse issues should just be 'given to God' and not be used to 'dishonor' the parents no matter what their ilk. (Again, my words.) Am I being too harsh here? Or did anyone else hear that as a veiled suggestion that we should just ignore Danny's behavior with Alyssa and Tommy's behavior as a sexually predatorial Pastor and 'leave it to God?' Oh, yeah, forgiveness was mentioned in there somewhere, too.

Just wonderin'

GrammieTana

ohmy.gif Interesting to say the least... I wonder if anyone recorded that segment? It would be nice to get a transcript.

Heaven forbid sin is called by it's right name or so called "ministers of the gospel" no less, are expected to be accountable for their actions
. no.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: May 9 2007, 10:47 AM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
shinejoy
post May 9 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #132

Member No.: 3,195

very nicely put thank you wave.gif

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 9 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #133

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ May 8 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]194682[/snapback]

I don't know if this is related to the 10 commandments weekend or not, but my husband just got a call saying that there is a project underway to send Shelton's 10 Commandment book to all the other denominations pastors in the state, and "they" (I am not sure who they are) are asking that we (our church) send them $500 before Thursday to facilite the project.

Hmm-mm-mm

shepherdswife

now i just don't like the sound of that. i know a small ministry that wrote and published a booklet titled "What's Behind the New Word Order". they sent it to all ministers in US and all Senators, Congressmen and the President. they didn't ask for any special donaations to do this. they felt impressed and just did it and then told us about it in a newsletter.
shall we call this: "different strokes for different folks"?
Hmm-mm-mm-m-
BTW, i received a PM this morning telling me the paper Danny was holding up saying he was going to ignore was a condemning commentary from a Messianic Jewish group that were claiming 3ABN was not telling the whole truth about the commandments, that they should include the feasts, etc. the PMer said they had a permit to solicit these in front of the auditorium and were doing so. I have decided to give this person the "benefit of the doubt" and edit that out of my previous post as i do not want to be one who starts rumors and makes hasty assumptions. forgive me for jumping to that conclusion. the way she described the event to me sounded like it was of a more personal nature, but i guess anyone with anything to say against 3abn would be personal to Danny as it should be.
i have requested this PMer provide me with a copy of that document.

This post has been edited by mozart: May 9 2007, 12:33 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
shinejoy
post May 9 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #134

Member No.: 3,195

that would be interesting thank you for the info

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 9 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #135

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

it must have been said "on the air" because this woman saw it "on the air". please note however, that, for the time being, i have edited that post and this is the second time i have made people aware of it.
QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 8 2007, 10:24 PM) [snapback]194707[/snapback]

More gossip, evil surmisings and condemnations....

WHY do you all think everything is about you and your concerns? You need to get over yourselves, please, all this drama for nothing.
The truth is That was never even said on the air, it was just a comment made in regards to papers that were being handed out by a group of three protestors from a Messianic Jewish organziation that was saying that the message being given was incomplete because it didn't include the requirement that the Jewish festivals were to be kept. In fact one of the papers said any man who "marred the edges of his beard" meaning shaving was in violation of God's law.

This post has been edited by mozart: May 9 2007, 12:33 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:32 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church