Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13481&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:32:27 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 10 Commandmants Weekend, (moved from Lawsuits Filed thread)
FineArt
post May 8 2007, 08:43 AM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,517

shepherdswife,

AMEN !

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 8 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #92

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

To the other lurkers here: keep reading. Notice which side presents documentation and evidence (save3abn.com), and which side does not.

Notice the spirit with which some of these people are posting.

It is okay to draw your own conclusions.

Do the dannyclones get paid extra for posting in the middle of the night? You may think you can make it look like there are two sides to this, but people are smart enough to see for themselves that 3ABN needs a housecleaning.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 8 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #93

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(steffan @ May 8 2007, 02:12 AM) [snapback]194579[/snapback]

Johann, don't be ridiculous,please. Saying names were left out from other lists is so childish and silly. Maybe that is who Eirene was thinking of at the time since the TCW just ended. Or maybe she just had a senior moment as we all do. To say she purposely left out someone because of some secret reason is your usual type of spin.
As far as you talking to someone recently....no credibility there....Do you realize how many times you have stated that you just "recently" talked to "a high" conference official, a well known pastor, someone in leadership.....etc etc? Yet, you never name any names. Without names, where it can be verified, your statements mean nothing. If you or the ones supposedly telling you all these opinions about 3abn don't have enough grit to face up to their own comments, they are null and void.
roflmao.gif Hah, you did exactly what she said you would do. You suspended her. Hilarious when you look at what your side gets by with. Good going Eirene. You knew the pattern well. rofl1.gif

For one who said they would not return because we were slime, here you are yet again. Maybe you didn't read the guidelines or chose to ignore them, in either case, here they are:

You may not like the decision me and my management team make but you will respect them because I have put them in a position of trust and I respect them. Furthermore, they are only accountable to me. Therefore, public ridicule of their decisions to close topics, temporary suspense members or any disciplinary action they take will not be allowed and can result in a permanent ban from BSDA. You can always take the issue up with me privately in a PM or email. I won't promise I will always reply, but I will take your concerns into consideration.

Regards,
Calvin Eakins
calvin@blacksda.com

Your post is a violation of the above.... take 48 hours to think about your true motive for posting here..... your privileges have been suspended.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 8 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 7 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]194525[/snapback]

And if that is your opinion of her then I take it, it could have been very possible that she was hoodwinked and manipulated by the doctor also?

Whether she was or not is irrelevant to the question of whether Danny had biblical grounds for divorce. Based on his own testimony, almost a month after the divorce was final he still didn't know whether she had committed fornication.

In case you didn't know, within the Seventh-day Adventist Church, being hoodwinked and manipulated is not considered biblical grounds for divorce.

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 8 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

Next!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif Sorry Clay and Di, but I'm lovin' the Dannyclones exit for a while.

This post has been edited by Clay: May 8 2007, 04:55 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 8 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #96

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(mozart @ May 7 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]194571[/snapback]

i don't think it's deep down inside at all. i don't think he believes that for a second. it' just part of the game.

So do you think he deep down inside believes that Linda is orchestrating a conspiracy against him? I know that's what he claims, but I don't think he really believes what he has to know can't possibly be. But you seem to disagree on that point.

+Quote Post
shinejoy
post May 8 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #97

Member No.: 3,195

i think deep down he is afraid and that something big will happen thats why he didn't want her to say anything

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 8 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #98

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Heck naw! We all know had he thought she even violated the "spirit" of that gag order, he would have had that $250K back in a flash. It is a diversion. He wants everyone to believe that he believes that he can continue to play the victim. She left me for another man, and now she is try to destroy the minstry, too. Her is jes evil!! Herodias, remember?

Now, here is a story is heard from someone who was attending GC, and happened to be entering the pavillion with the booths at the same time as Danny and Brandy. At the time it didn't mean much, but as I was relaying to them the recent events, the situation took on new meaning. As they entered the door(Brandy was actually walking slightly behind Danny) where Danny's many adoring fans had mobbed him yet one more time, he was accepting all expression s of pity and support for his aching heart(you see he and Brandy did not "come in" the door together), along with a few checks. Brandy continued on to the booth. My friend then walked around, and later as she approached the 3ABN booth there was an elderly man, who was speaking to Brandy most earnestly, "What happened to Linda? I sure miss her. I pray everday that God will perform a miracle and Danny and Linda will repair their marraige.".........Brandy's response, " I'm sorry, she is not here anymore". Now, because I realy don't want to blemish my Princess status I won't tell what I thought was her only alternative answer. giggle.gif

Anyway, why would Danny want to stop playing the victim. I am sure is greeted most places he visit with the same reception. Yes, it is quite advantageous and profitable for him for Linda to continue to be the bad guy in this.

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 8 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]194646[/snapback]

So do you think he deep down inside believes that Linda is orchestrating a conspiracy against him? I know that's what he claims, but I don't think he really believes what he has to know can't possibly be. But you seem to disagree on that point.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
shinejoy
post May 8 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #99

Member No.: 3,195

very interesting Di thanks

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 8 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #100

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 8 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]194651[/snapback]

....there was an elderly man, who was speaking to Brandy most earnestly, "What happened to Linda? I sure miss her. I pray everday that God will perform a miracle and Danny and Linda will repair their marraige.".........Brandy's response, " I'm sorry, she is not here anymore". Now, because I realy don't want to blemish my Princess status I won't tell what I thought was her only alternative answer. giggle.gif

Anyway, why would Danny want to stop playing the victim. I am sure is greeted most places he visit with the same reception. Yes, it is quite advantageous and profitable for him for Linda to continue to be the bad guy in this.

Wow Di, thanks for sharing another first hand story from the stockholders in the pews. I can only wonder how many more there are. dunno.gif And don't worry gurl about not sharing what you thought, my own thoughts are enough for me. wallbash.gif

If DS was forced to stop playing the victim card which is less profitable than before apparently as the recent financials have demonstrated, he has plenty of supporters willing to let him play the Satan card with equal if not better results (listen clearly now for what sounds like a Dyson?).

And Jnana15, you so eloquently and succinctly expressed my thoughts after seeing Steffan's post early this morning...... rofl1.gif

~nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 8 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #101

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

Shepherdswife

I say AMEN too! I really appreciate your posts! Thank you for putting it all together the way you did.

Runner4Him

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 8 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #102

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

thank you once again PP. i appreciate you more everytime i read your posts. thankyou.gif clapping.gif
QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 7 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]194529[/snapback]

Eirene:

What you say here is not true. It's just plain "off the wall."

1. Linda has always been kind to me when I talked to her at 3ABN -- at the church -- or away from 3ABN. Always. I noticed no changes whether the camera lights were on or not.

2. Fluffy was left in good hands -- the same home Fluffy had when Danny and Linda travelled together. In fact, on hot summer days, Fluffy was known to go over to those neighbors' home and stay inside because the house was air-conditioned - and Fluffy knew it.

3. When you rent a new home or apartment, the landlord will sometimes allow one dog, but not two. Linda took Sheltie with her, the younger dog, but Fluffy would have been the second dog. It was not certain at the time that Linda could have rented an apartment with two dogs, rather than one.

By the way, Fluffy and I spent some quality time together. My "first-hand" observation is that there was no mistreatment of Fluffy of any kind. In fact, it was joked that there were days when Fluffy received more mail than Danny did; Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but it was funny just the same.

And welcome to BSDA, FineArt.

ty johann

QUOTE(Johann @ May 7 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]194530[/snapback]

This is only told as a gentle warning to Eirene about her use of such names. I noticed that a name frequently used previously on such lists is now absent. It might be wiser not so use such lists than to have to drop some more, one by one.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 8 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 7 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]194512[/snapback]

Eirene, I just have to say, this is the most hateful post I have seen from you yet. Fine Art was speaking from her(assuming and too lazy to check giggle.gif ) own experiences and feelings about this horrible situation. You cannot invalidate that. She didn't ask you about how Linda was off camera or how long she left her dog.

Once again, for you and the rest of your gan, if this place is sooooo horrible for you, why are you here each and everyday. Get ta steppin'! I really get tired of this kind of stuff. Nobody is forcing you to be here. Now, I may even get myself in trouble for this, but I have had enough. It is one thing for the rest of us who have been here to argue the points, and information presented, but you have attacked a new member for no good reason. She did not come, like some with guns blazing pronouncing judgment on one side or the other, or making demands. She came telling her own experience, and you blasted her. Stop it! Or better yet, just leave. Take your people and go! Don't let the door knob hit cha'........!

Oh and yes, for the moment, I am speaking as a member, as you too are relatively new and I believe your people have mislead into the belief that you can disrespect anybody here, and trash this site at will.
[color=#CC0000]Not on my watch! They lied, so don't do it again. It is easy enough to change hats. [/color] See how eas that was?

And let me just say this, if you truly enjoy the site, then you are more than welcome to stay, however, just like you would let anybody in your house talking trash about you, we do not allow it either. I truly love BSDA and ALL it's members, I won't stand by even just as a member and let anyone trash us. You can call each other and talk all you want, go to other sites, whatever you want, but not in our house.
Ok, so everybody else, please forgive me. Calvin, I will take whatever punishment you deem applicable. I will now replace my tiara, and go back to being Princessdi

YOU GO GURL!!!
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 8 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #104

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Of course, the elderly gentleman did not know who Brandy was, neither did my friend, but she found out soon enough. You know the more you talk to people about this thing, more you learn. That is the second piece of info that came my way fron an unpected source and time.

QUOTE(Noahswife @ May 8 2007, 03:03 PM) [snapback]194653[/snapback]

Wow Di, thanks for sharing another first hand story from the stockholders in the pews. I can only wonder how many more there are. dunno.gif And don't worry gurl about not sharing what you thought, my own thoughts are enough for me. wallbash.gif

If DS was forced to stop playing the victim card which is less profitable than before apparently as the recent financials have demonstrated, he has plenty of supporters willing to let him play the Satan card with equal if not better results (listen clearly now for what sounds like a Dyson?).

And Jnana15, you so eloquently and succinctly expressed my thoughts after seeing Steffan's post early this morning...... rofl1.gif

~nw

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 8 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #105

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

no, no, no, no a thousand times no. ohmy.gif
i think that he knows without a doubt that she's incapable spiritually and physically of such a thing.
sorry for the misunderstanding. bangin.gif hit me on da head. bangin.gif now again please may i have another. bangin.gif
QUOTE(Pickle @ May 8 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]194646[/snapback]

i.e. - papers handed out at TCW. (edited by Mo until further investigaion)

This post has been edited by mozart: May 9 2007, 11:43 AM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:32 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church