Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13487&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:34:20 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legal Posturing
roxe
post May 13 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,485

whew, will this saga - soap opera - x files - ever stop?????

jes when i think it can't get any worser... it does...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post May 13 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #62

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 13 2007, 09:51 PM) [snapback]195475[/snapback]

Here's the problem, Eirene. Well, the very first problem is that you would want to take you tone down a notch or two. You jsut got back, please dont' make the next time permanent. YOu and your group have protsted and worried everyone to death about the lack of respect for you. Now everybody else has backed down and tried to mind their manners you need to do the same. All you said could have without insulting anyone's intelligence. Remember we all promised not to do that anymore.
Now to your post. We are not wrong, you are. It is only common sense. You are so happy to brag over GM's illustrious big business career, which is fine. however, what you are missing is that he is now helping and or guiding 3ABN according to big business, which works for some areas, but doesnt' for others. However, big cusiness urles are being applied to all. problematicin the ministry end of things. So, if GM has his money poured into 3ABN, and he IS big business then 3ABN is now big business. Only thing is that they forget to be ministry, except in front of the camera and an dpesonal appearances, asking for funds, etc.

Hey Di, Eirene is gone. I have had enough. I gave her a warning with others a few weeks ago and you suspended her for a week. She comes right back with no change. I think maybe they are darning me to throw them out. Besides Eirene and Atetheia are using the same IP address half the time, something is going there. To bad we can't have this discussion without the belittling and insults.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 13 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #63

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

clap.gif clap.gif Thank you!! Thank you!!!! notworthy.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 13 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 13 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]195486[/snapback]

clap.gif clap.gif Thank you!! Thank you!!!! notworthy.gif

Thanks Calvin. clap.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 13 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(calvin @ May 13 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]195485[/snapback]

Hey Di, Eirene is gone. I have had enough. I gave her a warning with others a few weeks ago and you suspended her for a week. She comes right back with no change. I think maybe they are darning me to throw them out. Besides Eirene and Atetheia are using the same IP address half the time, something is going there. To bad we can't have this discussion without the belittling and insults.

Thank you Calvin! I was about ready to borrow somebody's jet to T'ville and have a face to face with that Sista. mad.gif She was crossin' all kinds of lines.

+Quote Post
roxe
post May 13 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

thank you thank you thank you thank you, calvin!!!

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 13 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #67

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

I wonder what the new monikers will be. I'm guessing "Melantheia" and "Mr. Cartwheel."

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 13 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #68

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ May 13 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]195493[/snapback]

I wonder what the new monikers will be. I'm guessing "Melantheia" and "Mr. Cartwheel."

LOL!!! Are we making suggestions? How about something from classical literature like "Medusa" or "Janus". If we are talking about reincarnations happening here then maybe "Hare Krishna", or "Baghwan Shree Rahjneesh" would work.

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 14 2007, 01:06 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 14 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

I think Eirene means something like peacemaker, and Aletheia means truth. They will probably think of some greater mis-nomens in the future.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
lurker
post May 14 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(Johann @ May 14 2007, 08:22 AM) [snapback]195531[/snapback]

I think Eirene means something like peacemaker, and Aletheia means truth. They will probably think of some greater mis-nomens in the future.

When Aletheia forst came on, I kept getting her name mixed up with Athaliah. I could just imagine the picture from the Bible Story books and see her yelling "Treason! Treason!" and I thought the avatar/picture- whatever - that she used looked witchy. I had to get past that and tell myself that she had probably been through a lot and was probably very nice in person. She later told us some of what she had been through and I could see where it could make you cynical and bitter.

I just wish we could connect because I feel sure she thinks her sources are telling her the truth though I feel she has "been sold a bill of goods". Boy is that an old expression. Do you know what I mean though? I really think I could like her.

This post has been edited by lurker: May 14 2007, 09:35 AM

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post May 14 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(calvin @ May 14 2007, 12:29 AM) [snapback]195485[/snapback]

I don't think I will miss her... scratchchin.gif but if history repeats itself, and it does, another will soon take her place...oh well...c'est la vie!

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: May 14 2007, 11:32 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 14 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #72

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

When she first came I kept getting her mixed up with the demon from Peretti's "This Present Darkness". It would appear as a beautiful woman with long flowing hair...until..............Her first avatar alwasy spooked me, too.

Well, anyway,Allelujah we are free!!! We so free Calvin didn't even let the new one get started. Remember th mottow people! clap.gif

QUOTE(lurker @ May 14 2007, 08:33 AM) [snapback]195536[/snapback]

When Aletheia forst came on, I kept getting her name mixed up with Athaliah. I could just imagine the picture from the Bible Story books and see her yelling "Treason! Treason!" and I thought the avatar/picture- whatever - that she used looked witchy. I had to get past that and tell myself that she had probably been through a lot and was probably very nice in person. She later told us some of what she had been through and I could see where it could make you cynical and bitter.

I just wish we could connect because I feel sure she thinks her sources are telling her the truth though I feel she has "been sold a bill of goods". Boy is that an old expression. Do you know what I mean though? I really think I could like her.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Shepherdswife
post May 14 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,439

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ May 14 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]195547[/snapback]

I don't think I will miss her... scratchchin.gif but if history repeats itself, and it does, another will soon take her place...oh well...c'est la vie!

Does anyone know if the "new ones" are the same ones with different screen names? There is certainly a similarity of sentence structure, the consistent grammatical errors and overall attitude. dunno.gif

shepherdswife

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 14 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ May 14 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]195555[/snapback]

Does anyone know if the "new ones" are the same ones with different screen names? There is certainly a similarity of sentence structure, the consistent grammatical errors and overall attitude. dunno.gif

shepherdswife

essentially yes... sometimes it would be a new person cutting and pasting things told to them by another; sometimes that other would log on as the "new" person and respond... but inevitably they can't maintain the ruse for long.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 14 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

Aletheia is gone too!! happydance.gif happydance.gif spoton.gif clap.gif clap.gif I just noticed. Thank you CALVIN!!

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:34 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church