Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13535&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:24:45 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News Release From Amazing Facts---4-25-07
Artiste
post Jul 15 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #121

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jul 15 2007, 07:06 AM) *
When DB "takes a stand" against 3abn and Danny Shelton it will be clear cut and unequivocal and so plain that no one will have to wonder if it is or is not a stand.

Until then, everything he does is waffling at best and most probably indication that he is too enthralled with 3abn to make any waves anywhere.

I used to be a great supporter of DB, but now I've been wondering if maybe he has too much sympathy for DS.

Perhaps because he has had a checkered past himself? That is no reason in itself to negate his ministry, but in this case it might be clouding his judgement.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 15 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #122

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jul 15 2007, 11:03 AM) *
I used to be a great supporter of DB, but now I've been wondering if maybe he has too much sympathy for DS.

Perhaps because he has had a checkered past himself? That is no reason in itself to negate his ministry, but in this case it might be clouding his judgement.

There's a difference between a checkered past and deliberately running a ministry in a very dishonest fashion. Example--Walt Thompson telling people that Joy & Pickle didn't try to work with them privately ... what a lie. WT needs to go out with DS, like, yesterday...

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Jul 15 2007, 02:11 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 15 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #123

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Someone once said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer."

I can't say that because Danny is not my enemy, but I am his.

Therefore, I watch 3ABN, when Danny is on, so I can keep up with what he is up to. My phone has been tapped. I have lost several computers. I am not saying he did that, because I do not know that to be true, but I have my thoughts about it.

I do not hate Danny Shelton. However, I must watch my back, too. Right now he is the proactive one. I choose not to avoid him because he can't cause me more grief that someone else I know. I am afraid of him, but I have more faith in God to protect me. Also, since I have no KSBN, I watch Adventist Programming. I avoid 3ABN Programming.

It pays to pay attention. I can't turn my back, so to speak.

Proactive:

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=proactive

Adjective

S: (adj) proactive (descriptive of any event or stimulus or process that has an effect on events or stimuli or processes that occur subsequently) "proactive inhibition"; "proactive interference"
S: (adj) proactive ((of a policy or person or action) controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than waiting to respond to it after it happens)

WordNet home page

Yes, a wonderful word. Now what?

Maybe it is time for me to repeat information from the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit. They won't talk about it at all. Why? They want it to go away. Folks it hasn't gone away.
  • They did not follow GAAP
  • They are not valuing their assets honestly and accurately
  • They are having problems with their trust funds. ($2.45 MILLION just did not get posted in 2001. The auditors found it and it required correction to the IRS 990. Did they correct their local books?)
  • They were putting other ministries money into there 3ABN Income! ($14,000+ was found by auditors.)
  • Danny has single signature authority for EVERYTHING!
  • Danny is in full control of the Financial decisions.
  • Danny hires and fires.
  • Danny provided Linda's CD for viewing. He failed to show his books or his, Tommy's or Melodies CD's or other items.

Why are they silent about these facts?
Are they afraid to call those auditors to the stand in another suit?
What would happen if they were called the auditors to the stand in the appeal?
Does Judge Rowe know what is going on?
If so, do we need a petition?
Has the Attorney General been contacted again?
Maybe we need a petition here too?

Now, before we do anything, we need to know that whatever we do, we will not interfere with actions already taken. We must all move together with a united front (and back)

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 2 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Artiste @ Jul 16 2007, 03:03 AM) *

I have just received this media release from AF! clap.gif

News Release: 8/2/2007 Latest News on Amazing Facts and 3ABN Merger

Dear friend,

As you are aware, Amazing Facts and 3ABN have been in ongoing talks regarding a potential merger over the last few months. I believe it is important to update you on the current status of those talks.

After several months of prayer and careful research regarding structural dynamics, Amazing Facts and 3ABN have decided not to move forward with a merger or an alliance at this time.

As always, these two dynamic, soul-winning ministries will continue their supportive relationship in ministry, including the upcoming Here We Stand revival series in September.

Please remember to keep both of these ministries in your prayers, that God continues to guide each one as we move forward with the Lord’s work in these end-times.

Pastor Doug

Send this link to a friend.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church