Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13633&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Http://savegailon.blogspot.com/, 3ABN's Defense Team's New Website
Clay
post May 24 2007, 05:51 AM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

I skimmed it..... nothing worse than a white person tryin to sound and write as if they are black..... secondly, it is apparent that it is not only Danny who has a problem with people of color.... as we stated earlier, just because you have blacks working for you does not mean you believe that they are equal.... lastly, that site is further proof that the color issue remains a serious problem in the U.S. and lies just under the surface of the fake smiles worn by some.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FineArt
post May 24 2007, 06:21 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,517

I found this interesting:

"Yet the ignoring of these allegations could potentially:

Cause Joy to spend eternity suffering in Hell (see Revelation 21:8)

Cause all those who love Joy's lies to join him in Hell for eternity"
Seems if they are going to defend 3ABN and the truth, they should know what 3ABN teaches about the "state of the dead"

Also the proof that Linda was unfaithful is still based on telephone conversation.

They are reaching farrrrrrr.

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 24 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

When we were informed about this blog last night it brought to mind a post made here back in March by Whtz Happenin:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=184878

"FHB, If this is keeping you up at night and you feel this strong about it, I suggest that you start your own website, possibly www.savepickle.com. "

I am not suggesting that the author of this blog is FHB for I could never imagine him creating such a thing, only that someone seems to have taken Whtz's suggestion seriously.

I received a PM last night from one of the group but, as these are confidential, I am not at liberty to pass on what was stated. So, I join those who are waiting for Danny's supporters to post their opinions here about http://savegailon.blogspot.com/ .

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 24 2007, 08:19 AM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Hmm. Do you think Danny LEE Shelton knows Brother LEroy?

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 23 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]196624[/snapback]

Well, I tried to comment, and of course the comments are moderated. I don't expect them to publish what I wrote. But if enough of us wrote shaming comments and tried to post them, maybe they'd realize how foolish (in the biblical sense) they appear.

I wonder if "Joy Boy" would publish your comments on Save3ABN.com if Brother Leroy doesn't?

If anyone has a copy of what the site looked like last night, please send it my way. I think it's different this morning.

A fellow just called me and said he thinks the author might be Tommy, given the views expressed about hellfire.

I think it would be quite helpful for a lot of people to call 3ABN and ask them if they endorse the SaveGailon site.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post May 24 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Clay @ May 24 2007, 07:51 AM) [snapback]196635[/snapback]

I skimmed it..... nothing worse than a white person tryin to sound and write as if they are black..... secondly, it is apparent that it is not only Danny who has a problem with people of color.... as we stated earlier, just because you have blacks working for you does not mean you believe that they are equal.... lastly, that site is further proof that the color issue remains a serious problem in the U.S. and lies just under the surface of the fake smiles worn by some.....

That blog serves no purpose in my opinion. It if wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. Why hide behind Bro. Leroy, show your true color!

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Shepherdswife
post May 24 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,439

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ May 24 2007, 09:39 AM) [snapback]196655[/snapback]

That blog serves no purpose in my opinion. It if wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. Why hide behind Bro. Leroy, show your true color!

Notice that any people who respond are asked to give initials and the home state, at the least. That they do not post anonymous notes. Hello? The whole blog is anonymous!! The profile has nothing that identifies the writer--name, location, anything! blink.gif

+Quote Post
calvin
post May 24 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #22

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 23 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]196624[/snapback]

Well, I tried to comment, and of course the comments are moderated. I don't expect them to publish what I wrote. But if enough of us wrote shaming comments and tried to post them, maybe they'd realize how foolish (in the biblical sense) they appear.

And I'm sure they're reading this, so hey dannyfingers--you ought to know that what you've written there is way more defamatory/slanderous than anything on save3abn.com. And you bring shame to the cause of Christ.

I would not dignify this website by posting any comments on it.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 24 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(calvin @ May 24 2007, 09:59 AM) [snapback]196658[/snapback]

Totally agree with you Calvin but I was sure tempted.......

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ May 24 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]196655[/snapback]

yes.gif

BTW, I have seen funnier blogs regarding 3abn...... giggle.gif

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: May 24 2007, 09:26 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post May 24 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(calvin @ May 24 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]196658[/snapback]

me and you, boss!

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 24 2007, 09:59 AM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Judging from the following, I would say that the man behind the blog site is Mr. "Alfred Smith" (or an associate of his), who wrote to Joy on May 4, 7, 11, and 14, and twice on May 16.

So where is Mr. Smith located? It appears that he may be from Germany or somewhere in that vicinity. I asked Johann if he knows of anyone over there that might write like this, and he didn't know of anyone.

Some of the language used in Smith's emails is also used on the blog site.

QUOTE(How It Currently Reads)
A Little History of the Current Crisis

By early March 2004, 3ABN co-founder Linda Shelton was betraying the trust of her husband and 3ABN co-founder Danny Shelton by having an inappropriate, long-distance relationship with a doctor in Norway. This resulted in her being placed on administrative leave and eventually being terminated in disgrace and divorced. The reason was simple: she was accused of being unfaithful to her husband, and of having committed adultery.

Was she really unfaithful? Most marital vows involve a commitment to help the spouse until death parts the pair.

And Linda? She put out a lot of dirt to the likes of internet gadly and busybody Gailon Joy. That's unfaithfulness.

Linda Shelton and Gailon Joy have spread lies, gossip, and innuendo while employed by Satan.

These actions brought about the launch of this website.

QUOTE(How It Read on May 16)
A Little History of the Current Crisis

By early March 2004, 3ABN co-founder Linda Shelton was betraying the trust of her husband and 3ABN co-founder Danny Shelton by having an inappropriate, long-distance relationship with a doctor in Norway. This resulted in her being placed on administrative leave and eventually being terminated in disgrace and divorced. The reason was simple: she was accused of being unfaithful to her husband, and of having committed adultery.

Was she really unfaithful? Most marital vows involve a commitment to help the spouse until death parts the pair.

And Linda? She put out a lot of dirt to the likes of internet gadly and busybody Gailon Joy. That's unfaithfulness.

Gay activist Joy agrees, stating at save3abn.com, "Even if Linda was guilty as charged".

In a series of May, 2007, emails, Joy was confronted with his falsehoods. Joy has been unable to respond.

These actions on Joy's part brought about the launch of this website.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 24 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(calvin @ May 24 2007, 07:59 AM) [snapback]196658[/snapback]

Well, fair enough. It is an embarassment to humanity, not to mention the church.

But I'm fairly convinced that my unpublished comment to them last night resulted in some of the changes I saw this morning.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 24 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #27

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, so, I just looked at this website....I believe it was Aletheia who was trying to convince somebody that Danny and that whole southern IL bunch are not racist? Steffan, FHB, Danny somebody needs to say something like, "this is a ridiculous spoof, and joke in poor taste, before I start calling folks.....NAACP comes to mind right about now, but I am sure there are others and the media really loves race stories....make that denominational race stories. The church is too closely tied to 3ABN not to be dubbed racist, right along with them. I give you all a few days to respond, but I am alerting at least one organization ASAP.................... nonono.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 24 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 24 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]196666[/snapback]

Judging from the following, I would say that the man behind the blog site is Mr. "Alfred Smith" (or an associate of his), who wrote to Joy on May 4, 7, 11, and 14, and twice on May 16.

So where is Mr. Smith located? It appears that he may be from Germany or somewhere in that vicinity. I asked Johann if he knows of anyone over there that might write like this, and he didn't know of anyone.

Some of the language used in Smith's emails is also used on the blog site.

So, yesterday, the 16th, it included this "In a series of May, 2007, emails, Joy was confronted with his falsehoods. Joy has been unable to respond." and now it does not?

Why remove it? How was Joy "UNABLE TO RESPOND"? Does this make sense? Gailon, unable?

Guess they have forgotten that we copy and save their comments for possible future "reference".

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 24 2007, 09:32 AM) [snapback]196677[/snapback]

Ok, so, I just looked at this website....I believe it was Aletheia who was trying to convince somebody that Danny and that whole southern IL bunch are not racist? Steffan, FHB, Danny somebody needs to say something like, "this is a ridiculous spoof, and joke in poor taste, before I start calling folks.....NAACP comes to mind right about now, but I am sure there are others and the media really loves race stories....make that denominational race stories. The church is too closely tied to 3ABN not to be dubbed racist, right along with them. I give you all a few days to respond, but I am alerting at least one organization ASAP.................... nonono.gif

Lets see....EEOC....hmm....think they are watching? scratchchin.gif

Some things came to mind while looking at this new website of Mr Leroy's...is this "desperation"?

Des·per·a·tion (dsp-rshn)
Desperation - desperate recklessness; "it was a policy of desperation"

Related words : foolhardiness,recklessness,rashness, thoughtlessness, tactlessness, impulsiveness

fool·har·dy (flhärd)
Adj. Fool·har·di·ER, fool·har·di·EST
Unwisely bold or venturesome; rash. Foolishly brave.
Synonyms impetuous, headlong, heedless, incautious.

reck·less (rkls)
Adj.
1. A. Heedless or careless.
b. Headstrong; rash.
2. Indifferent to or disregardful of consequences: I.e. A reckless blogger or poster

rash (rsh)
Adj. Rash·ER, rash·EST
1. Characterized by or resulting from ill-considered haste or boldness.

thought·less (thôtls)
The trait of not thinking carefully before acting -
1. Marked by or showing lack of due thought or care; careless.
2. Inconsiderate; inattentive: I.e. Thoughtless remarks.
3. Lacking thought: I.e. The debate turned into thoughtless bickering.

tact·less (tktls)
Adj.
Lacking or exhibiting a lack of tact; bluntly inconsiderate or indiscreet.

im·pul·sive (m-plsv)
Adj.
1. Inclined to act on impulse rather than thought.

scratchchin.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: May 24 2007, 10:37 AM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post May 24 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 24 2007, 11:41 AM) [snapback]196679[/snapback]

Guess they have forgotten that we copy and save their comments for possible future "reference".

ROFL!

No, I don't think anyone has forgotten that everything is copied and saved...

Seriously, does anyone truly care about this new site? Should we really be surprised?

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post May 24 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 24 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]196677[/snapback]

I just forwarded the link to several people on my email list. If the author of this blog wants hits, I can certainly supply them.

Danny, how many more people should I forward this link to?

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church