Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13633&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:40 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Http://savegailon.blogspot.com/, 3ABN's Defense Team's New Website
FineArt
post May 24 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,517

what is bothering me is they are doing this with the words of scripture and quotes from SOP on their tongue.

Don't they know that "every word will come into judgement"?

I guess when they get deperate...........children throw tantrums!

boxing.gif thumbdown.gif

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 24 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #47

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif Can't take those bears anywhere!
QUOTE(beartrap @ May 24 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]196715[/snapback]

Yes, those darned old Jesuits, and don't forget (dramatic pause)... the Masons. 3ABN keeps asking for dollars and have you seen what is on the dollar? A Masonic symbol. Oh, and someone has to ride the red wago... I mean dragon and drink the wine, could it be "da ho" of savegailon whose "methhead (satanist)"progeny spring forth from "previous affairs" that she had with her husband? Ahh... That son of Belial, Joy, will surely have his "*** smote" for having messed with "the Most High" in the person of Danny Shelton, the "ultimate playa." (BTW, "playa" is the Spanish word for "beach.")

Another amused bear

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 24 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #48

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 24 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]196722[/snapback]

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif Can't take those bears anywhere!

spoton.gif
Noticed that Di!

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 24 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

This is the one and only comment I saw posted on this blog, and it appeared at the end:

Anonymous said...
Good perspective and great supporting Bible texts! Finally someone is getting 'it' right.
Thankyou for this site. God bless you.
Lydia S

17 May 2007 05:49

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 24 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 24 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]196695[/snapback]

Just be sure you don't fall into a trap while you are ROF.... scratchchin.gif
I'm sure he wants hits. Do the people to whom you are forwarding links care if their identity is known? If not, then perhaps there is no problem. But if they want to stay under the radar they had best take the precaution of using a tight pseudonym and a very public "internet cafe" for their access.

AND if what I have been told about the type of invasive software that has been sometimes used to penetrate and examine a computer is correct... something like the software that allows your technician to remotely control and work on you computer at a distance.... except the invasive software does it's job without your express permission..... then perhaps a whole lot more caution is called for than is being exercised currently.

WB,

I hope all will check out the link below that describes "RATs" or Remote Access Trogans.

http://www.microsoft.com/protect/computer/viruses/rats.mspx

It was of interest to me that the article stated that it is software that is used by Criminals.

Although it may be an unlikely object of the savegailon blog, let's not get in a hurry to dismiss WB's warning. You just never know....

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 24 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #51

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Sometime between May 16 and today, Brother Leroy wrote the following:

QUOTE(SaveGailon.blogspot.com)
Linda Shelton and Gailon Joy have spread lies, gossip, and innuendo while employed by Satan.

On May 11 "Alfred Smith" wrote the following:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: "gailon's" cowardly sniping
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:42:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: aureporter

I have conducted a little investigation into who you work for. I didn’t need to waste any money on private detectives either, because the Bible gave it away.

It told me that Satan is the "accuser of the brethren". See Rev. 12:10.

So you accuse the brethren. You even do it "night and day". With some rather flimsy accusations.

I was unable to determine if you work for him full time, or just on a free-lance basis.

But it really doesn’t make any difference. You are still on the express to perdition. There you will spend eternity with your boss.

Alfred Smith

p.s. The Bible talks a lot about forgiveness. It seems that you don’t forgive the Sheltons for things they may never have even done. Anyone can make mistakes. Christians forgive. And Satanists, like Gailon Arthur Joy, are busy doing the work of their father.

John 8:44 (King James Version)
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

p.s.s. I have reviewed your allegations concerning Tommy, and that's all they are -- just allegations. Unsigned. No notarized affidavits to be seen. Do you expect anyone to believe you? And if he has strayed? Well, so what. The Lord can forgive sins like that. Even if Gaylon Arthur Joy cannot.

And lastly, if you think Linda Shelton is such a catch, take her. I understand she got tired of shacking with the doctor in Norway, and is now available.

By the way, I am doubling my contributions to 3abn, as I believe the world has to hear the message. While 3abn is not perfect, who hasn't made a mistake or two, now and then?

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post May 24 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ May 24 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]196735[/snapback]

WB,

I hope all will check out the link below that describes "RATs" or Remote Access Trogans.

http://www.microsoft.com/protect/computer/viruses/rats.mspx

It was of interest to me that the article stated that it is software that is used by Criminals.

Although it may be an unlikely object of the savegailon blog, let's not get in a hurry to dismiss WB's warning. You just never know....

PB, nobody is dismissing WB or her warning. It truly is nasty on the net. That's why we purchase all that protection and are careful about where we go and what we download.

Yes, your IP can be tracked quite easily. It seems to me that isn't an issue unless a person is afraid for reasons other than just visiting a web site or even posting on one. Maybe we need to distinguish between the potential general cyber threats out there and those that are primarily concerned that their identity being discovered and the potential for inclusion in McDanny's little legal game.

Does that make sense?

-bear

This post has been edited by YogusBearus: May 24 2007, 10:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 24 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #53

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Alliot Vernon Roe designed a lightweight aircraft in 1913, the Avro 540, that appears to be the first plane developed to use as bombers by the A. V. Roe company in the U.K. The company was responsible for building bombers that were used extensively until 1945. Each plane took it's first name from the original designer, Alliot Vernon Roe, or Avro for short.

It is of interest to me that the "avro avro" appears in the From line of the email above. I suppose this felllow fancies himself a bomber of sorts.

Just a bit of trivia I thought would be fun...

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 24 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ May 24 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]196754[/snapback]

PB, nobody is dismissing WB or her warning. It truly is nasty on the net. That's why we purchase all that protection and are careful about where we go and what we download.

Yes, your IP can be tracked quite easily. It seems to me that isn't an issue unless a person is afraid for reasons other than just visiting a web site or even posting on one. Maybe we need to distinguish between the potential general cyber threats out there and those that are primarily concerned that their identity being discovered and the potential for inclusion in McDanny's little legal game.

Does that make sense?

-bear

bear,

Well, actually I was sort of dismissing WB's warning because I didin't think a blog would be a problem. Then I found the RATs description.

Yes what you say does make sense! Now, how do we distinguish who is at risk of inclusion? uhm.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post May 24 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

PB, I am very impressed! Who else in the world would happen to have that obsucre bit of information? And where else would anyone have paid any attention to it? Yep, this aint Sabbath School. rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 25 2007, 01:09 AM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Skyhook @ May 24 2007, 09:51 PM) [snapback]196759[/snapback]

PB, I am very impressed! Who else in the world would happen to have that obsucre bit of information? And where else would anyone have paid any attention to it? Yep, this aint Sabbath School. rofl1.gif

giggle.gif 'Tis Google that deserves the credit. I just typed in "avro avro" and started looking at the results.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 25 2007, 04:48 AM
Post #57

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ May 24 2007, 11:41 PM) [snapback]196758[/snapback]

bear,

Well, actually I was sort of dismissing WB's warning because I didin't think a blog would be a problem. Then I found the RATs description.

Yes what you say does make sense! Now, how do we distinguish who is at risk of inclusion? uhm.gif

a blog isn't a problem... unless you start downloading stuff from that site... if you are not opening attachments, or downloading from a place you don't know, you aren't gonna catch a virus.... just make sure your firewall is in place and your anti-virus software is current and you will be fine...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 25 2007, 05:47 AM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ May 25 2007, 12:24 AM) [snapback]196754[/snapback]

the potential for inclusion in McDanny's little legal game.

-bear

McDanny? You didn't really say that........ doh.gif

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

Hey Di hiya.gif

What were you saying about those bears?

spoton.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 25 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #59

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Noahswife @ May 25 2007, 04:47 AM) [snapback]196773[/snapback]

Hey Di hiya.gif

spoton.gif

I instantly thought of Gray's when mcbear said that, and my next thought was I don't think I see mcdanny in the same catagory....now, mcbear..... giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 25 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #60

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Ya' gotta luv 'em, though, NW!! McDanny! rofl1.gif

QUOTE(Noahswife @ May 25 2007, 03:47 AM) [snapback]196773[/snapback]

Hey Di hiya.gif

spoton.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church