Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13633&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:23:36 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Http://savegailon.blogspot.com/, 3ABN's Defense Team's New Website
watchbird
post May 24 2007, 11:22 AM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ May 24 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]196655[/snapback]

That blog serves no purpose in my opinion. It if wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. Why hide behind Bro. Leroy, show your true color!

"Serves no purpose"? Of COURSE it serves a purpose.... are you forgetting that the owner of a site can trace identities through the automatic information that they get whenever anyone even *visits* the site?
QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ May 24 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]196656[/snapback]

Notice that any people who respond are asked to give initials and the home state, at the least. That they do not post anonymous notes. Hello? The whole blog is anonymous!! The profile has nothing that identifies the writer--name, location, anything! blink.gif

And with the added information of initials and home state.... a good computer sleuth can come very close to pinpointing the exact identity of anyone who shows up on their activity log. "They" may be anonymous to readers and writers... but to whoever is owner... and to whoever the owner gives administrative privileges.... anonymity is seriously compromised... if not completely wiped out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 24 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #32

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ May 24 2007, 10:11 AM) [snapback]196689[/snapback]

ROFL!

No, I don't think anyone has forgotten that everything is copied and saved...

Seriously, does anyone truly care about this new site? Should we really be surprised?

-bear

Oh, I think for some in their rash impulse to be desperate, foolhardy and therefore reckless, I think they forget some things...that's usually what comes around to haunt them. So it goes (again).

Care, I would not say I care as it is far more interesting just to see their next attempt to spread the "truth" around.

Surprised, me, nope. rofl1.gif Nothing much on this planet surprises me anymore.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
watchbird
post May 24 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ May 24 2007, 01:11 PM) [snapback]196689[/snapback]

ROFL!

No, I don't think anyone has forgotten that everything is copied and saved...

Seriously, does anyone truly care about this new site? Should we really be surprised?

-bear

Just be sure you don't fall into a trap while you are ROF.... scratchchin.gif

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ May 24 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]196690[/snapback]

I just forwarded the link to several people on my email list. If the author of this blog wants hits, I can certainly supply them.

Danny, how many more people should I forward this link to?

I'm sure he wants hits. Do the people to whom you are forwarding links care if their identity is known? If not, then perhaps there is no problem. But if they want to stay under the radar they had best take the precaution of using a tight pseudonym and a very public "internet cafe" for their access.

AND if what I have been told about the type of invasive software that has been sometimes used to penetrate and examine a computer is correct... something like the software that allows your technician to remotely control and work on you computer at a distance.... except the invasive software does it's job without your express permission..... then perhaps a whole lot more caution is called for than is being exercised currently.

This post has been edited by watchbird: May 24 2007, 11:30 AM

+Quote Post
FineArt
post May 24 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,517

So what can they do to those that visit thier new web site? How are we in jepordy?

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 24 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Watchbird,

I don't use MS browsers, so it shouldn't cause me any problems.

QUOTE(Save Gailon site)
Monday, 21 May 2007

RUMORS NOT EVIDENCE - PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Notice how the following email using the same language was sent just five days earlier.

QUOTE(Alfred Smith)
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: you may be a hypocrite
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 00:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: aureporter

You claim Shelton is not transparent, and open, and does not respond to correspondence.

But how is it with Gailon? He can't post critical correspondence on his website and does not respond to correspondence. Is this not gross hypocrisy?

So, maybe the rest of your allegations are lies.

You have an opportunity to respond to these questions. If you don't, I must conclude that you engage in baseless fabrication and general lying.

For all occasions on which you allege Tommy Shelton engaged in sodomy, state date, time, place, name of all parties to the perversion, and identify all witnesses, and state whether it was **** or ****.

You allege that furniture was diverted from the 3abn studio to Danny's private house.

On what date did this occur?

What was the 3abn purchase order number?

What was the dollar amount?

You allege that 3abn paid money to a local school for sport equipment.

On what dates did this occur?

What were the 3abn check numbers used for the payment(s)?

Describe in detail the sport equipment paid for.

You can put up or shut up. And if you can't provide any support for your scandalous allegations? Maybe I can help you.

Alfred Smith

So, does 3ABN consider Smith to be a friend or foe, a valuable ally or a kook?

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post May 24 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 24 2007, 12:28 PM) [snapback]196695[/snapback]

Just be sure you don't fall into a trap while you are ROF.... scratchchin.gif

I'm sure he wants hits. Do the people to whom you are forwarding links care if their identity is known? If not, then perhaps there is no problem. But if they want to stay under the radar they had best take the precaution of using a tight pseudonym and a very public "internet cafe" for their access.

AND if what I have been told about the type of invasive software that has been sometimes used to penetrate and examine a computer is correct... something like the software that allows your technician to remotely control and work on you computer at a distance.... except the invasive software does it's job without your express permission..... then perhaps a whole lot more caution is called for than is being exercised currently.

and don't forget the potential for Jesuit infiltration while you're at it....

clap.gif

-amused bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 24 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Well, a pseudonym doesn't hurt. The Internet can be dangerous, and if Danny & Co are capable of hiring private investigators to follow Linda, Arild and Johann around, wouldn't they be capable of trying to track down some of the more vigorous posters on blacksda ... to serve with papers?

I'm not hard to find...

Those who know Danny would say all this and more is possible. It doesn't hurt to take normal Internet precautions. dunno.gif

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ May 24 2007, 11:00 AM) [snapback]196702[/snapback]

*stage whisper* Do you think they know about me yet?

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 24 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't know why you guys are even taking this seriously enough to talk about it. Sounds like a juvenile prank to me and they are probably getting a kick out of the responses here. afro.gif

QUOTE(calvin @ May 24 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]196658[/snapback]

I would not dignify this website by posting any comments on it.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 24 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 24 2007, 09:22 AM) [snapback]196692[/snapback]

"Serves no purpose"? Of COURSE it serves a purpose.... are you forgetting that the owner of a site can trace identities through the automatic information that they get whenever anyone even *visits* the site?
And with the added information of initials and home state.... a good computer sleuth can come very close to pinpointing the exact identity of anyone who shows up on their activity log. "They" may be anonymous to readers and writers... but to whoever is owner... and to whoever the owner gives administrative privileges.... anonymity is seriously compromised... if not completely wiped out.

WB,

Blogger is the owner of the site. They just make individual blog space available for folks, as users, to develop their own blogs. I highly doubt that they give these folks the ability to collect such info on their visitors, but I am not the most technology savvy person around. Far from it.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 24 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Might this be a spoof, joke or someones insane way of getting some point across? Could be..... scratchchin.gif They are probably enJOYing (sorry giggle.gif ) all the reaction they are getting.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: May 24 2007, 01:23 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 24 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #41

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ May 24 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]196702[/snapback]

clap.gif

-amused bear

of course.... the pope is ultimately at the root of every possible conspiracy... the fact that we have met the enemy and he is us notwithstanding...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 24 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

I suppose if this doesn't work, they'll break out the blackface and the Rochester and Amos n' Andy imitations... along with the fried chicken and watermelon of course...

And these are people claiming to be Christians... sad.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 24 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ May 24 2007, 11:00 AM) [snapback]196702[/snapback]

clap.gif

-amused bear

Yes, those darned old Jesuits, and don't forget (dramatic pause)... the Masons. 3ABN keeps asking for dollars and have you seen what is on the dollar? A Masonic symbol. Oh, and someone has to ride the red wago... I mean dragon and drink the wine, could it be "da ho" of savegailon whose "methhead (satanist)"progeny spring forth from "previous affairs" that she had with her husband? Ahh... That son of Belial, Joy, will surely have his "*** smote" for having messed with "the Most High" in the person of Danny Shelton, the "ultimate playa." (BTW, "playa" is the Spanish word for "beach.")

Another amused bear

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 24 2007, 02:22 PM

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 24 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif wallbash.gif 'nuff said

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 24 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]196715[/snapback]

Yes, those darned old Jesuits, and don't forget (dramatic pause)... the Masons. 3ABN keeps asking for dollars and have you seen what is on the dollar? A Masonic symbol. Oh, and someone has to ride the red wago... I mean dragon and drink the wine, could it be "da ho" of savegailon whose "methhead (satanist)"progeny spring forth from "previous affairs" that she had with her husband? Ahh... That son of Belial, Joy, will surely have his "*** smote" for having messed with "the Most High" in the person of Danny Shelton, the "ultimate playa." (BTW, "playa" is the Spanish word for "beach.")

Another amused bear

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 24 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #45

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

I haven't seen the site, but it kinda sounds like that crazy letter that was written to save3abn a month or so ago...if you remember. Maybe someone is trying to make the abandoned memebers or 3abn look nuttier than they really are Probably not, but in this crazy world, where right and proper is often stood on its head, you never know.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:23 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church