Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13784&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:31:53 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The "real" Truth In A Nutshell
PeacefulBe
post Jun 14 2007, 06:44 AM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jun 13 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]199838[/snapback]

I had a friend call me and tell me that Kevin had told them about it. That's it at this point. But the threat of a lawsuit, whether by innuendo or more directly I do not know, was in writing.

It seems to me that if Danny is resorting to his standard intimidation procedure it could mean one of two things:

1. Kevin's statement contains blatant falsehoods or misrepresentations that could tarnish Danny and 3abn.

2. Kevin's statement, coming from a very conservative SDA, is truthful, threatens to further affect Danny's conservative donors and must be buried as quickly as possible.

Whatever the case, Kevin must have hit an important nerve! Guess we'd better take another look at his statement.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jun 14 2007, 06:45 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lowender
post Jun 19 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Call Amazing Facts at 916-434-3880 and let them know that your support for them ends if they merge with 3ABN.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 19 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(lowender @ Jun 19 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]200517[/snapback]

Call Amazing Facts at 916-434-3880 and let them know that your support for them ends if they merge with 3ABN.

We ALL need to do this and also everyone should go to the 3abn.org web site and send an e-mail asking for the law suit to be open for all to see.

We also can e-mail all of our friends asking them to call Amazing Facts about the merger as stated above by lowender and to e-mail W.T. or 3abn at the web site regarding STOP the secrecy of the lawsuit.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jun 19 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(lowender @ Jun 19 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]200517[/snapback]

I am going to do so---It does not have to be done by just financial supporters, but also by moral and other kind of faithful supporters. I believe that they need to be aware of just how many Amazing Facts viewers are against this whole merger. Much to my sadness I am beginning to be aware of this whole scenario everytime I see Doug Batchelor on the screen. I hope that he will become aware of the harm to so many people this merger can cause.

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Jun 19 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

I am still hoping that the merger is part of a plan to clean up the 3abn mess. I don't have a problem with the merger as long as DS and his cohorts are gone.

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 19 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

That is just the problem if the merger takes place. It will keep ds and his cronies in power behind the scene, raking in more money in because db will be upfront painting respectable face in front of the cameras over the airways on sleaze and corruption. Once the money rolls in. Their private cooperate jets are returning! Happy days are here again! The late Emma Bombeck wrote a book, titled; The Grass Is Always Greener over the Septic Tank . Well, if db and AF thinking it will be greener going over there at 3ABN, guess what? The lid over the tank just might be a wee-bit thin, smile.gif

This post has been edited by mikell: Jun 19 2007, 07:32 PM

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Jun 19 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

Maybe I missed something, but except for what DS defenders have said, do we know for a fact that if and when a merger is actually agreed upon and accomplished, that DS and the others will still be there? I just pray that God will soon decide that enough is enough and make necessary changes.

I also recall a verse in Revelation about the "patience of the saints."

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jun 19 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

QUOTE(mikell @ Jun 19 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]200623[/snapback]

That is just the problem if the merger takes place. It will keep ds and his cronies in power behind the scene, raking in more money in because db will be upfront painting respectable face in front of the cameras over the airways on sleaze and corruption. Once the money rolls in. Their private cooperate jets are returning! Happy days are here again! The late Emma Bombeck wrote a book, titled; The Grass Is Always Greener over the Septic Tank . Well, if db and AF thinking it will be greener going over there at 3ABN, guess what? The lid over the tank just might be a wee-bit thin, smile.gif

roflmao.gif What a unique way of saying they might be getting in it pretty deep. rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jun 20 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(mikell @ Jun 19 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]200623[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif notworthy.gif Very good Mikell! Remember the cess pool behind the original 3ABN building that Danny and Kenny built... outside the second story door that has no stairs? There is lots of green stuff growing there, just like in the personal coffers, land transfers, and other family perk deals.

+Quote Post
lowender
post Jun 20 2007, 01:20 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

DS needs this merge in order to save face. He would love to appear on TV shaking hands & sharing the stage with DB. He will use this to claim that the church & it's leaders condone his divorce & remarriage. Why? Because he knows he had no grounds & because he has exempted himself from Biblical guidelines concerning divorce & remarriage.

Danny also won't quit as 3ABN's director. He will take the ministry down with him if he goes.

Again, I encourage all of you... Call AF & let them know that you cannot support them if they merge with 3ABN. 916-434-3880

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 20 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Jun 19 2007, 09:33 PM) [snapback]200638[/snapback]

Maybe I missed something, but except for what DS defenders have said, do we know for a fact that if and when a merger is actually agreed upon and accomplished, that DS and the others will still be there?

I was surprised to hear something about broadcasts in Sweden stating that Danny was going to continue running 3ABN after the merger. I was told that by someone close to there who has had no involvement in any of this.

+Quote Post
lowender
post Jun 21 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #72

Advanced Member

If this merge happens & Danny Shelton remains where he is, then perhaps we the people of this denomination should begin a new supportive ministry. Free of corporate jets & state-of-the-art basketball courts & the cronyism that 3ABN has favored so much... One that doesn't enrich a single person. Just lay people, spreading the Gospel...

+Quote Post
Shepherdswife
post Jun 21 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,439

QUOTE(lowender @ Jun 21 2007, 01:24 AM) [snapback]200772[/snapback]

Just lay people, spreading the Gospel...

There is always room for more.... But for readers not familiar with the Adventist church, there are already "supporting" lay ministries (not financed by the denomination) that are doing that very thing. Families leaving their "regular" lives behind, going to the people where they are, in their villages, living with them, learning the culture, adapting the gospel to their language and customs...

One of them is called Adventist Frontier Missions. http://www.afmonline.org/

Each family's goal is to stay in an unreached area until the church that they plant is spiritually and Biblically solid and is multiplying itself, using local lay people, not needing another missionary--usually at least 8-10 years.

I know some of the administration personally. They spent years in a small village in New Guinea themselves, and there are no leased jets or hidden perks.

+Quote Post
lowender
post Jun 21 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Good point... I have a friend who is living in Albania doing that very thing.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church