Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13784&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:31:54 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The "real" Truth In A Nutshell
Jnana15
post Jun 11 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(mozart @ Jun 11 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]199357[/snapback]

sorry folks but i gotta get in on this one. furious.gif

steffan,
if danny, etal. wanted to protect linda then why did he tell the entire campmeeting she left him and why has he told numerous people that she cheated on him? he has spread gossip about linda all over the world!!! tell me why did he force her out of 3abn with a naziesque ultimatum order to leave the area and go here and do that or else? why did he give orders to have all images of her removed from 3abn months before she was aware of any of this? why, when he couldn't force barbara kerr to turn against linda, did he then turn on barbara kerr and remove all her images from 3abn? i don't ever want to hear that LIE again about not wanting to tell the world "the truth" about linda to protect her and now you say to protect DS and 3ABN from scandel and a "no win" situation. every bit of this is a "no win" situation. the grave just gets deeper and deeper. the truth is always better especially if you say you are a Christian. if the truth had been told this would not be happening right here today. neither danny or mollie or shelly or john lomacang cared one hoot what people thought about linda or they wouldn't have used 3abn live airtime to tell deceitful, illusive tales to back-handedly slander her and her family. if i hear that LIE again, i swear i'm gonna reach into this monitor and snatch you bald headed!
take an honesty course or something steffan. maybe go to one of those places where they de-brainwash ppl.

(i apologise in advance calvin. if my post has offended anyone else, i apologise. i just can't handle this same old lie, over and over when we've all seen and heard the truth of it with our own eyes and ears. G-R-R-R i really hate lying. ) coolsad.gif

Mo, rofl1.gif rofl1.gif You made my day. Like the bald head "snatch". roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

Steffan, you need to hang around a little longer to answer these questions instead of loggin off as soon as you post. See, we pay attention around here. I understand though...don't want to get banned like your other split personalities did. oops.gif Am I allowed to say this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 11 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(mozart @ Jun 10 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]199357[/snapback]

sorry folks but i gotta get in on this one. furious.gif

steffan,
if danny, etal. wanted to protect linda then why did he tell the entire campmeeting she left him and why has he told numerous people that she cheated on him? he has spread gossip about linda all over the world!!! tell me why did he force her out of 3abn with a naziesque ultimatum order to leave the area and go here and do that or else? why did he give orders to have all images of her removed from 3abn months before she was aware of any of this? why, when he couldn't force barbara kerr to turn against linda, did he then turn on barbara kerr and remove all her images from 3abn? i don't ever want to hear that LIE again about not wanting to tell the world "the truth" about linda to protect her and now you say to protect DS and 3ABN from scandel and a "no win" situation. every bit of this is a "no win" situation. the grave just gets deeper and deeper. the truth is always better especially if you say you are a Christian. if the truth had been told this would not be happening right here today. neither danny or mollie or shelly or john lomacang cared one hoot what people thought about linda or they wouldn't have used 3abn live airtime to tell deceitful, illusive tales to back-handedly slander her and her family. if i hear that LIE again, i swear i'm gonna reach into this monitor and snatch you bald headed!
take an honesty course or something steffan. maybe go to one of those places where they de-brainwash ppl.

(i apologise in advance calvin. if my post has offended anyone else, i apologise. i just can't handle this same old lie, over and over when we've all seen and heard the truth of it with our own eyes and ears. G-R-R-R i really hate lying. ) coolsad.gif

Mozart

Thank you

You said what I was too upset to say. (loved the "snatch you baldheaded" visual roflmao.gif rofl1.gif ) Thanks I needed that.

Apparently Steffan hasen't read all posts from the beginning. The script handed him must be an old one, frayed at that.

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Jun 11 2007, 11:50 AM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 11 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jun 11 2007, 05:31 AM) [snapback]199378[/snapback]

Steffan hiya.gif

I had an interesting conversation with someone last night and wondered if you could clear things up for me since you seem to have quite the connection to all things DS.

I was told that during campmeeting weekend during one of those many, many cut aways where nature scenes or something else where shown that DS told those present that donations were down very significantly because people were now sending their money to Linda..... Do you know if this is a true fact or not?

Also, I was told that the doors to the side wings of the building were closed so that people had to sit in the central area so it would appear like more were there. Can you tell me, were those wings closed off?

Also, since you have so very much information about 3abn matters. What was the attendance record for this year vs say last year or the year before? That should be a fairly simple matter for you to report back to us on.

Thanks in advance for your time in preparing a response to my questions.

nw
C"i"

Hmm I see Danny again reaching out to play the victim during another campmeeting. Wonder how long it took him to cook up that story? giggle.gif Or mabe he had help. There are plenty around who do such a wonderful job of it. And that is what pains me. I had honored them so much before Linda was banished. no.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 11 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 10 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]199350[/snapback]

Rosy, in your earlier post you say you feel I am not always honest in my answers. I take issue with that. I have no reason at all not to be honest. I am a christian (as I assume you are) and would not intentionally nor unintentionally try to deceive anyone. I happen to be in a unique situation where I know more than the average person. When I speak, I speak from what I know, have seen and checked out.
As far as AF is concerned, Danny & Doug usually talk at least once a week and they are the only 2 at this point that know what is happening and the when's and why's. Remember, Doug wants even more independance in his independant ministy. Jim P. is conference. Do you see any signals yet? Doug and Jim might not totally see eye to eye on the exact details of the merger. The conference obviously would not want to lose their connection with AF that they have now.
Now to address your comment about Danny being honest 3 years ago? If he would have exposed everything that he had and everything that he and others knew concerning Linda, I am sure you are one that would have jumped on the crucifiction bandwagon against him for doing a "tell all" on Linda. All the business discussed here about DS trashing her and yada yada has never been proven true. Making a subtle reference with no names mentioned (and only when forced to ) is hardly trashing anyone. But, had he produced the "whole" story and the proof then you would know what "trashing" is and he would have been judged and convicted again. As I have said before, it doesn't matter how he could have handled it, those that want to judge and think bad of him, would have. For most of you here that were not involved in that situation, were not there, did not see what the board and many others saw, it really is time for you to move on and get your own lives. After 3 years, NOT ONE allegation of money mismanagement, supposed "high living", Brandi in the wings, Danny not paying his personal taxes, abuse towards Linda, supposedly "trashing" Linda, keeping furniture that belonged to 3abn and all the other things he has been accused of, has been proven. NOT ONE. Think about that.

Steffan,
I want to apologize for saying I felt that you were not always honest. You may be an honest person. I wish to amend my statement to say that it appears to me you don't always appear honest.

It is possible that since Walt cleared up some questions that you are not privy to all concerns with the situation going on with 3ABN. Thus you may be honest with the information you have been fed from 3ABN and Danny is so sincere and honest as the day is long.

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Jun 11 2007, 05:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jun 11 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jun 11 2007, 05:10 PM) [snapback]199489[/snapback]

Steffan,
I want to apologize for saying I felt that you were not always honest. You may be an honest person. I wish to amend my statement to say that it appears to me you don't always appear honest.

It is possible that since Walt cleared up some questions that you are not privy to all concerns with the situation going on with 3ABN. Thus you may be honest with the information you have been fed from 3ABN and Danny is so sincere and honest as the day is long.

Rosyroi

I have been wondering how and why Steffan either knows so much, or thinks that he knows everything about 3ABN unless he is privy and prompted what to say by someone at 3ABN. To me, it seems like these words are not coming from Steffan (or whatever his real name is) but from a producer of ideas and words straight from 3ABN. To me, they are using the personna or the willing mouth of a man who really does not have the facts, and only says what he has been told to say by someone who is a coward about coming forth and speaking for herself/ himself. If this is true, I pity this person called Steffan. How can he be so blind?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 11 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #51

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

This crossed my mind to day. Don't we have evidence that WT himself has been misled, lied to, and all out decieved by Danny? It might be that WT has no idea what Danny is telling anyone else. It might that all these people are sincere in what they know and being led astray. Each one thinking they have the right info.

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jun 11 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]199489[/snapback]

Steffan,

Rosyroi

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jun 11 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 10 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]199350[/snapback]

After 3 years, NOT ONE allegation of money mismanagement, supposed "high living", Brandi in the wings, Danny not paying his personal taxes, abuse towards Linda, supposedly "trashing" Linda, keeping furniture that belonged to 3abn and all the other things he has been accused of, has been proven......

..........YET!!!!

Oh, those wheels of justice turn RRRREEEEAAAALLLL ssssslllllllloooooowwwww but they still ttttttuuuurrrrnnnnn......

~~Snoopy!!

ps - I agree with Rosy!!! notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 11 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jun 11 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]199507[/snapback]

..........YET!!!!

Oh, those wheels of justice turn RRRREEEEAAAALLLL ssssslllllllloooooowwwww but they still ttttttuuuurrrrnnnnn......

~~Snoopy!!

ps - I agree with Rosy!!! notworthy.gif

Good Grief Snoopy hug.gif Thanks!

Awww great minds ... *cough* giggle.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jun 11 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jun 11 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]199510[/snapback]

Good Grief Snoopy hug.gif Thanks!

Awww great minds ... *cough* giggle.gif

Rosyroi

hug.gif back at ya, Rosy!!

Hey, at least Steffan responds to you. He just ignores me. sadwalk.gif Maybe he has something against dogs... rofl1.gif

~~Sad Snoopy~~

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Jun 11 2007, 10:27 PM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jun 12 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Observer @ Jun 11 2007, 07:49 AM) [snapback]199383[/snapback]

The following is being circulated. In view of the fact that Elder Hankinson's letter(s) has/have been published I believe that it is important to publish this one.
NOTE: I have e-mailed Elder Hankinson a copy of this message and I have asked him to verify that it is one he wrote and accurate. Under ideal circumstances he has had the time to respond to me. But, he has not done so. If he were traveling, or otherwise engaged, it is possible that he will e-mail me later. But, I felt that his comments are so important that I have posted this.

If Elder Hankinson responds to my e-mail and/or the above quote, I will publish what he says, without editorial revision, but exactly as he said it.

While I would prefer to have his comment to me before I post it, I have to assume that a letter that he appears to have widely sent to a large number of people is not a letter that he has intended to keep private. In any case, it appears to me to be in the public domain.

Elder Hankinson has responded to my e-mail to him:

Dear Elder Matthews

Thanks for your email. The Information Age certainly has its pros and cons! Please find following a statement of clarification which was sent to the same recipients of the first email. I hope it helps.

Just a little clarification on my previous comment re 3ABN. This was a misunderstanding on my part, based on some recent discussion in Australia. I hope the following will help to clarify the situation as I understand it.

In the USA, most supporting ministries are under the umbrella of the ASI organization and 3ABN is a member of ASI in good and regular standing.

The General Conference has taken a reserved position towards 3ABN until certain issues are resolved. Currently ASI, 3ABN and Amazing Facts are working to resolve these issues.

Let's continue to pray for a positive resolution.

Denis

Dr Denis Hankinson
President - Seventh-day Adventist Church (Victoria)
Phone (03) 9264 7777 : pastor_denis@adventist.org.au
"Preparing for Eternity by living life to the full – following Jesus"

This post has been edited by Observer: Jun 12 2007, 07:08 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Jun 13 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 9 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]199105[/snapback]

This post is from the GCO forum. It is respectful, truthful and full of good comparisons and thoughts from EGW. This man has spiritual insite and common sense.

Since others have stated their opinions about 3ABN I
thought I would weigh in on the topic also. I know
some are attacking 3ABN as never before, which doesn't
suprise me. Whenever someone is working for God there
will be attacks from without and within. Like in the
days of Nehemiah there will be false things reported
and professed friends who are really the enemies of
God's work. My suggestion to 3ABN would be to say like
Nehemiah "I am doing a great work, so that I cannot
come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave
it, and come down to you?"
3ABN certainly isn't perfect, but they are easily the
best thing going when it comes to SDA television.
Numerous people have been brought into the remnant
church because of this ministry. New converts are
nurtured and some existing members are encouraged by
much of their programming. I would think SDA would be
excited about what God has done and is doing through
3ABN. Lets not expect too much from them, their main
job is to get people grounded in the basic truths of
the Remnant, it is the job of Greatcontroversy.org and
others to further nurture after people join the
Church. I actually believe that 3ABN does more than
just share the very basics, men like Stephen Bohr have
messages that should stir the hearts of all SDA. Most
all SDA could learn something by watching the health
programs.
As for Pastor Batchelor leading 3ABN/AF God only
knows if it is a good plan, but I'm inclined to
believe it is if they can keep from getting tied up
with the conference. The theology of AF combined with
the faith and outreach potential of 3ABN should make
for a powerful force that has satan frightened.
Whether the conference supports 3ABN or not is not a
factor in my decision to support them.
Although Danny Shelton is human and has likely made
mistakes it may be that God isn't done with him. How
many of us have had faith to do something big for God?
How many of us on the list have dedicated ourselves to
full-time ministry without knowing we are going to get
a pay check and benefits from a conference? Nobody
that knows anything about 3ABN believes that Danny
could have built this ministry unless God was in it,
Danny isn't smart enough and I don't mean that in a
bad way. 3ABN isn't about Danny, it is about people
learning to trust, love, and obey God. As Debbie has
rightly said Danny hasn't been proved guilty of
anything. If being divorced and remarried is always
wrong then Doug Batchelor wouldn't be qualified to
lead a ministry either. I'm not sure if we want to get
into details about the divorce, but I will say that I
have or had a copy of an email from Dr. Walt Thompson
3ABN Board Chairman that helps clarify that Danny
didn't sin in getting married again. As for the fact
that there is an age difference between Danny and his
wife, inspiration doesn't forbid this. EGW even
recommended that Elder Butler (or at least I think it
was him) marry a woman that was over 30 years younger
than him, although he didn't because of complaints by
their family. She also told JN Andrews that he should
find another wife before going to europe to do
ministry, she said that he needed a wife. The Bible
and SOP teach that marriage can be a blessing and that
some people are spiritually better off because of it.
Let us be careful that we don't oppose what God has
blessed. I know that I along with many others might
not be rejoicing in the truth today if not for the
ministry of 3ABN.
Sincerly,
Rusty Moreland

How long have you worked for 3ABN?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 13 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #57

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jun 11 2007, 06:51 PM) [snapback]199497[/snapback]

This crossed my mind to day. Don't we have evidence that WT himself has been misled, lied to, and all out decieved by Danny? It might be that WT has no idea what Danny is telling anyone else. It might that all these people are sincere in what they know and being led astray. Each one thinking they have the right info.

That's the way that I'd like to view it, but since Walt is spreading around the following, I find it difficult to do so:
  • 3ABN's donors started pulling out.
  • The church started distancing itself by asking employees to stay away from 3ABN until certain issues were taken care of.
  • He contacted Mark and asked for help.
  • Mark said the church couldn't get involved but suggested ASI.
  • 3ABN THEN asked ASI for help.
I can't believe that the church was distancing itself from 3ABN prior to the 3ABN board action of Sept. 24, 2006. It seems more plausible to me that Walt is trying to claim credit for getting the ASI thing going when it was really Gailon's conversations with a high-level church official that did that.

The only other possibility is that Linda's daughter's letter got more attention than we realize, but I highly doubt it.

By the way, I heard that Danny threatened Kevin Paulson. Can you believe that? Doesn't Danny realize that there are some people out here that you just don't threaten like that?

Would Danny threaten to sue a grizzly bear? Would the threat of a lawsuit get the grizzly bear to back down?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jun 13 2007, 10:29 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 13 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #58

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jun 13 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]199835[/snapback]

By the way, I heard that Danny threatened Kevin Paulson. Can you believe that? Doesn't Danny realize that there are some people out here that you just don't threaten like that?

Would Danny threaten to sue a grizzly bear? Would the threat of a lawsuit get the grizzly bear to back down?

Bob,

How is Danny threatening Kevin Paulson? Is there documentation of this threat?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 13 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #59

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I had a friend call me and tell me that Kevin had told them about it. That's it at this point. But the threat of a lawsuit, whether by innuendo or more directly I do not know, was in writing.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 13 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

Nobodythat knows anything about 3ABN believes that Dannycould have built this ministry unlessGod was in it,Danny isn't smart enough and I don't mean that in abad way.

Danny Shelton

notworthy.gif
Someone out there believes that Hillbilly act.

"The Annointed One" has done another good con job.

Rosyroi
jmho

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church