Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13833&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:30:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Confirms Real Estate Transaction, & Hints of Piano Sale Besides
watchbird
post Jun 19 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 19 2007, 05:01 PM) [snapback]200587[/snapback]

Folks I am pretty much here in the 3abn threads for the entertainment value. All this talk of property tax and accounting is boring. Need some new topics here.

Sorry about that Calvin.... hey... doh.gif ...I know what... you go talk to the judge and get him to release the agenda for the lawsuit against Pickle and Joy... then we'd have plenty to talk about.... yes.gif ..... giggle.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 19 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Jun 18 2007, 07:54 PM) [snapback]200463[/snapback]

My earlier comments were referring to the "strong supporter's" gift of the land. If that wasn't clear to you, then I apologize and hope it is clear now. I hold to my prior statements and citations from the IRS website - the giver of the gift is the payer of the taxes, if there are any taxes to pay.

It is interesting to me that I am accused of neglecting to tell the whole truth, when the whole issue that is being discussed relates from some few documents that are posted on the Save site...with lots of surmising and far from the whole of anything, much less the whole truth. Why bring up 3 or 4 documents, when Linda says she doesn't remember what they're about? Or is there some parts of the known truth that are being withheld? That's a thought worth consdering. Perhaps you or others in the know can confirm that what has been disclosed about the house (Lot 6) transactions is a complete picture, or as complete as is possible under the circumstances.

It is annoying to find that partial information is disclosed in order to influence how we as members of bsda will view certain transactions. I certainly hope that this is not the case, but would appreciate some confirmation that there has been full disclosure regarding what is known about the Lot 6 transactions.

Thank you.

Yes it is annoying to find that partial information and out right lies have been disclosed on world wide television in order to influence doners to give give give because Danny is suffering terrible emotions from what his wife has been doing against him and the ministry. no.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 19 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 19 2007, 01:01 PM) [snapback]200587[/snapback]

Folks I am pretty much here in the 3abn threads for the entertainment value. All this talk of property tax and accounting is boring. Need some new topics here.

Calvin,
I understand your thoughts about this info not being exciting. blink.gif

The way I look at it, with all these good folk on BSDA doing the basic searching for all these discrepancies gives those who are higher up, whoever they may be, the idea to demand all books at 3ABN to be opened up and to hopefully end the 3ABN "saga" quicker than formerly would have been possible.

Not suggesting the end of 3ABN but change of Admin and Board so we can continue to watch 3ABN without being sick to our stomachs listening to all the lies that are being fed to us now.

Awww then things will be boring again... sorry. no.gif I will step back now.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 20 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

So does anyone know who the CFO was who got fired in 2000? And during what years they served? Any documents anywhere to verify such?

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Jun 20 2007, 03:26 AM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

"Not suggesting the end of 3ABN but change of Admin and Board so we can continue to watch 3ABN without being sick to our stomachs listening to all the lies that are being fed to us now."

Rosyroi put it so succinctly in pointing out the purpose of these ongoing Shelton drama saga tangents.

None of us wish the demise of Adventist media evangelism in Television, via Hope channel or 3ABN channel.

All of us wishes a change in the administration,however.

For the sake of a new board of leaders being examples of christian values working out through integrity of motives.

+Quote Post
SandyColorado
post Jun 20 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #96

Member No.: 599

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 19 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]200587[/snapback]

happydance.gif clap.gif

However - I am also thinking - looking at some of the posts by Pickle. He is seeking information, and any information that we are able to give him on BSDA, just might help his lawsuit. This is a way that people who know the information can contribute to helping him out. This is just my opinion.

I want him to have all the ammunition that he needs to go to court with 3ABN - and bring down the administration that is currently there. 2guns.gif

So - if we have to live with boring to get the information out there - then bring on boring...

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jun 20 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(SandyColorado @ Jun 20 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]200716[/snapback]

However - I am also thinking - looking at some of the posts by Pickle. He is seeking information, and any information that we are able to give him on BSDA, just might help his lawsuit. This is a way that people who know the information can contribute to helping him out. This is just my opinion.

I want him to have all the ammunition that he needs to go to court with 3ABN - and bring down the administration that is currently there.

So - if we have to live with boring to get the information out there - then bring on boring...

i agree...

and, perhaps it may be a good idea to pm pickle with answers to his questions, since we don't want to give any help to the opposition, right??

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 20 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jun 20 2007, 02:59 AM) [snapback]200658[/snapback]

So does anyone know who the CFO was who got fired in 2000? And during what years they served? Any documents anywhere to verify such?

Looks like the CFO was probably a fellow by another name, not Alan Lovejoy. That's good to know.

And the around $195,000 paid to Gray Hunter Stenn over a two year period (2000-2001) may have had something to do with special software development. That seems to make sense.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jun 21 2007, 12:29 AM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 21 2007, 03:45 AM
Post #99

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jun 20 2007, 02:59 AM) [snapback]200658[/snapback]

Bob;

Sorry for the delay. I am a little sick right now. I don't know yet who the CFO was yet, but I will look. However, Lovejoy was the Accountant cited with 3ABN in the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit.

I wonder what he thought about the audit that was performed in 2000-2001 and cited in the lawsuit. I wonder if that was when they got hired or if they had been with 3ABN for a while. Oh well, that is where I definitely saw that name before.

I also noticed in the reports at the Attorney General's site still show audits reflecting a problem with valuations. This tells me that 3ABN didn't learn to well.

Somebody Else;

Someone asked for the original article by AToday where a retraction was later printed. I found a copy of the 1st draft dated 12/12/2005, I can not post it since it has information that was not printed at the request of Walt Thompson. This how I know there were still TRUST FUND Issues as late as January/February 2006. This person found the retraction, but wanted to see the original.

I have had my phone tapped and have lost my computer 5 times since Nov of 2006. I had my brand new computer burned up about 3-4 weeks ago. Has anyone else experienced any problems?

Once I can afford yet ANOTHER computer, I will be able to access my 2- 500 GB back up drives. The "now" computer I was able to make out of all of the computer parts is not updated enough to handle my backup drives. It has an old motherboard and processor. I will post the actual document once this happens. Until then ... It was published in early Jan/Feb 2006 issue.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 21 2007, 03:56 AM
Post #100

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jun 20 2007, 03:34 PM) [snapback]200732[/snapback]

Looks like the CFO was probably a fellow by another name, not Alan Lovejoy. That's good to know.

And the around $195,000 paid to Gray Hunter Stenn over a two year period (2000-2001) may have had something to do with special software development. That seems to make sense.

Sounds like the firm selected the wrong software since as of January/February 2006, they were still having TRUST ISSUES. The right software should have solved the problems. Then, again, you have to use it to make it work, right?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jun 21 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #101

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Just wait till steffan gets back from China (or wherever he went). He'll straighten this all out.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jun 21 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #102

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Jun 21 2007, 07:56 AM) [snapback]200798[/snapback]

Just wait till steffan gets back from China (or wherever he went). He'll straighten this all out.

China is a safer destination for many travellers because fundamentalist Middle Eastern countries still execute adulterers.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 21 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #103

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jun 21 2007, 07:33 AM) [snapback]200823[/snapback]

China is a safer destination for many travellers because fundamentalist Middle Eastern countries still execute adulterers.

Steffan went to China? I guess I missed the posting of his itinerary. I wondered why we hadn't heard from him. But wait, there's internet access in China. Perhaps he just didn't take his laptop along...

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jun 21 2007, 09:49 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jun 21 2007, 09:56 AM
Post #104

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 21 2007, 09:48 AM) [snapback]200830[/snapback]

Perhaps he just didn't take his laptop along...

You think she, perhaps, stayed home?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 21 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #105

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jun 21 2007, 07:56 AM) [snapback]200833[/snapback]

You think she, perhaps, stayed home?

huh.gif Badaboom...

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jun 21 2007, 10:09 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:30 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church