Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14844&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:11:28 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letter From Gailon Joy
runner4him
post Aug 14 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,427

I know only a few here but I can get the drift of the climate easily by watching who posts what. I found this forum a welcome place to come to read and find out some reliable info as well as just opinions. I believe I can read and make a judgement call as to what looks like truth or opinion or rumor or just speculation. You sound pretty upset and if you are on the plaintiff's side I can imagine how disturbing it is to hear more and more bombshells exploding where you thought there was nothing.

Believe me...it is disturbing news on both sides and no one wants all this news to be out in cyber space floating around for all to see. I for one am mum around my unknowing family. I just want the truth to come out.... not so I can read juicy news about the Shelton family...interesting that some of that news goes far back to the prohibition days. You are right there is sin in every family and every organization - that is why we need a Lord to save us from our sins.

I want to read about converted hearts and an end to the possibility of corruption in high places...it is called "checks and balances". I am hopeful and believe that we can have that. I believe we must have that! I want to be able to write a check and know that it is used wisely and for a Holy purpose...to save souls.

This whole thing does matter to me and (I think) to many. It is taken seriously. It matters to the heavenly court even if you can dismiss things in the federal court. 3abn and the board did not seem to care to air the linen within the church where it was a simple thing to fix but chose the federal court where they think it does not matter. Does it matter? I believe it does. I think you misunderstand what this is all about. Sometimes we are too close to the trees to see the forest or the other way around. I am just a nobody in the world or in the church but I was supportive of 3abn and I still love the potential of broadcasting the message around the world but as I study Achan's sin in the camp I must take a stand against the alleged cover up of any type of corruption wherever it might be found.

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 14 2007, 01:01 PM) *
Your friends feel that somehow by trying to dig up dirt on the Shelton family or 3abn employees that it helps their campaigne against 3ABN. Maybe it does gossip wise, but will have no meaning in a Federal Court. What Johnny or Susie did or did not do 15 years ago has nothing to do with how the organization is run. Think about it. If we were to try and investigate the families, employees or ex employees, of every ministry, every conference position or anything else that has to do with the church, for the last 30 years, how much dirt or alleged dirt do you think we would find? If we think we found Pastor So and so guilty of "borrowing from the till" back in 1991, do we hold whomever his conference president was at the time, responsible? Of course not. If we were told that 10 years ago someone at AF was guilty of pre marital relations, is it Dougs fault?
You get the point. Your Buddies in this conspiracy are trying to hold Danny Shelton responsible for any alleged sin or mistake supposedly committed by those around him, past, present and future.'
Therefore, beartrap if their "so called" investigations were fair and unbiased you would certainly be at risk. You, yourself have said you would always be linked to the Shelton family through your children and certainly were a part of their family for many years. According to the Pickle and Joy rules, anything allegedly in your past (whether it be true or not doesn't matter) is fair game. Better watch yourself!

Because every reader knows what I have addressed is true, how can you take anything they write seriously? If they truly loved the 3ABN ministry and were concerned about finances and an above board administration, all of these lurid tales and accusations about everyone and anyone would never be brought into this. This is the height of unprofessionalism and proves a vendetta against the Shelton Family and 3ABN employees as a whole. True investigators would stick to facts pertaining directly to the present situation and whatever departments they have questions about. All of this tabloid trash has no part in a professional investigation, much less, one that is supposedly being handled by christians against christians.
This tells me and should tell you that all these other accusations and insinuations against others is publicized because they don't have verifiable proof to backup their accusations against Danny and 3ABN. If they did, they wouldn't need all of this other to distract and provide a smoke screen while they frantically try to come up with proof that a Federal Court will accept. I for one, would love to be there to see them explain to a Federal judge how that Danny's brothers, cousins wife allegedly having a "shot gun" wedding 10 years ago, has a direct bearing on their case. There is something horribly wrong when people have to try and smear the reputations and lives of others because they don't have enough proof to stick to the facts.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
franklyamazed
post Aug 14 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 2,859

I am still amazed. Proactive action could have avoided all of this mess.

Like the pig let loose in the library,
diving through stack after stack.
With librarians chasing and shouting,
and grabbing and getting off track.

The scene gets worse by the hour,
no telling just where it will stop.
The mess could use a good cleanup,
with lots of soap and a mop.

A ministry thast seems in denial,
losing its mission and task;
should not be suprised if the donors,
will not shell out $ when they ask.

I beg of all of you critics,
and all you defenders as well;
Stick to the facts like on Dragnet,
and reduce all this nasty smell.

Unchecked power and arrogance,
like a disease that is killing the host;
Won't help either image or substance,
Nor be something worthy of boast.

I'm getting tired of this poem,
and, I am sure by now you are too.
So off to my work I am going,
To all of you I bid adieu.

Just the facts, maam.

The foregoing represent the private opinion of the author, and are not to be construed as a statement of fact, either here or in a court of law.

This post has been edited by franklyamazed: Aug 14 2007, 02:36 PM

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 14 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #48

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Regardless his position in the ongoing dispute, Appletree makes a good point regarding pointless smearing. Neither side of this mess has completely stuck to the relevant facts and dirt has been thrown far and wide for no good purpose. That, in my opinion, is what started this mess in the first place, and why is blew up into the big deal that it is now. There are a number of good people in the Shelton family and many very fine people at 3ABN who should not have to suffer, as other people have had to, because of purely malicious smearing.

I was recently at an event where I had some very pleasant conversations with various of the family members and many of the 3ABN staff. None of this mess was brought up. We just had a good time. I may have chatted with you, Appletree.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 14 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ Aug 14 2007, 11:48 PM) *
Regardless his position in the ongoing dispute, Appletree makes a good point regarding pointless smearing. Neither side of this mess has completely stuck to the relevant facts and dirt has been thrown far and wide for no good purpose. That, in my opinion, is what started this mess in the first place, and why is blew up into the big deal that it is now. There are a number of good people in the Shelton family and many very fine people at 3ABN who should not have to suffer, as other people have had to, because of purely malicious smearing.

I was recently at an event where I had some very pleasant conversations with various of the family members and many of the 3ABN staff. None of this mess was brought up. We just had a good time. I may have chatted with you, Appletree.

It is so true that there are many fine and dedicated people at 3ABN. What a shame some of them seem to have to suffer "because of purely malicious smearing".

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 14 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #50

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 14 2007, 02:01 PM) *
Therefore, beartrap if their "so called" investigations were fair and unbiased you would certainly be at risk. You, yourself have said you would always be linked to the Shelton family through your children and certainly were a part of their family for many years. According to the Pickle and Joy rules, anything allegedly in your past (whether it be true or not doesn't matter) is fair game. Better watch yourself!

ADMIN HAT ON:

Appletree.... you might want to watch yourself and the veiled threats. Additionally, the rule is no one needs to try to find out or make public another members identity. You are more than welcome to post here however you will abide by the parameters we have set. This will be your only warning.

ADMIN HAT OFF:

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Aug 14 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 14 2007, 02:01 PM) *
Is it on you? Let's face it. Your friends feel that somehow by trying to dig up dirt on the Shelton family or 3abn employees that it helps their campaigne against 3ABN. Maybe it does gossip wise, but will have no meaning in a Federal Court. What Johnny or Susie did or did not do 15 years ago has nothing to do with how the organization is run. Think about it. If we were to try and investigate the families, employees or ex employees, of every ministry, every conference position or anything else that has to do with the church, for the last 30 years, how much dirt or alleged dirt do you think we would find? If we think we found Pastor So and so guilty of "borrowing from the till" back in 1991, do we hold whomever his conference president was at the time, responsible? Of course not. If we were told that 10 years ago someone at AF was guilty of pre marital relations, is it Dougs fault?
You get the point. Your Buddies in this conspiracy are trying to hold Danny Shelton responsible for any alleged sin or mistake supposedly committed by those around him, past, present and future.'

Because every reader knows what I have addressed is true, how can you take anything they write seriously? If they truly loved the 3ABN ministry and were concerned about finances and an above board administration, all of these lurid tales and accusations about everyone and anyone would never be brought into this. This is the height of unprofessionalism and proves a vendetta against the Shelton Family and 3ABN employees as a whole. True investigators would stick to facts pertaining directly to the present situation and whatever departments they have questions about. All of this tabloid trash has no part in a professional investigation, much less, one that is supposedly being handled by christians against christians.
This tells me and should tell you that all these other accusations and insinuations against others is publicized because they don't have verifiable proof to backup their accusations against Danny and 3ABN. If they did, they wouldn't need all of this other to distract and provide a smoke screen while they frantically try to come up with proof that a Federal Court will accept. I for one, would love to be there to see them explain to a Federal judge how that Danny's brothers, cousins wife allegedly having a "shot gun" wedding 10 years ago, has a direct bearing on their case. There is something horribly wrong when people have to try and smear the reputations and lives of others because they don't have enough proof to stick to the facts.

yawn.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 14 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(erik @ Aug 14 2007, 09:02 AM) *
FHB.

Gailon and Bob, have both posted reports and options for me at least 99.9% of the time it is easy to see which is which.

The bottom line is this I know that thing that changed my mind about the 3abn mess was danny's and to a lesser degree Walt t. own words
not Bob or Gailon words.

The truth is that Danny wanted out of his marriage with Linda for what ever reason, But appears to think he can act like a back water nobody in how he went about it. Maybe for hicks that will work but not for thinking bible reading people which for the record make most of the 3abn world, and certainly 99% of the people on this forum.

At this point in the game the very best thing for danny to would be to either publicly provide prove that he has acted correctly in a manner that is outside a court room, Or resign until the court case is done.

The burden of proof is on the one bring the charges and S.A. does not meet he bibical burden of prove for the divorce. The reason i focus on that isse so strongly is because Danny has mislead the 3abn world on that issue why are we to believe that he has not done the same on the Tommy issue or the money issues.

FHB, i am a nobody in the church, if 3abn wanted to end this mess they are in they should have gone to the GC or ASi and said picks a group of 24 nobodies int he church that will serve as a jury on this issues and then held court inside of the church, after that was done then going to a court of the public record might have been understandable.

Erik

What he said!!! biggrin.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 14 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE(erik @ Aug 14 2007, 09:02 AM) *
FHB.

Gailon and Bob, have both posted reports and options for me at least 99.9% of the time it is easy to see which is which.

The bottom line is this I know that thing that changed my mind about the 3abn mess was danny's and to a lesser degree Walt t. own words
not Bob or Gailon words.

The truth is that Danny wanted out of his marriage with Linda for what ever reason, But appears to think he can act like a back water nobody in how he went about it. Maybe for hicks that will work but not for thinking bible reading people which for the record make most of the 3abn world, and certainly 99% of the people on this forum.

At this point in the game the very best thing for danny to would be to either publicly provide prove that he has acted correctly in a manner that is outside a court room, Or resign until the court case is done.

The burden of proof is on the one bring the charges and S.A. does not meet he bibical burden of prove for the divorce. The reason i focus on that isse so strongly is because Danny has mislead the 3abn world on that issue why are we to believe that he has not done the same on the Tommy issue or the money issues.

FHB, i am a nobody in the church, if 3abn wanted to end this mess they are in they should have gone to the GC or ASi and said picks a group of 24 nobodies int he church that will serve as a jury on this issues and then held court inside of the church, after that was done then going to a court of the public record might have been understandable.

Erik

I agree!! biggrin.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 14 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Appletree said

"Your friends feel that somehow by trying to dig up dirt on the Shelton family or 3abn employees that it helps their campaigne against 3ABN"

yep... messin' with the messenger instead of dealing with the issues.

So you are saying that when I saw Danny dissing Linda while they were both on live tv, I am trying to dig up dirt against Danny Shelton and 3ABN.

Also you are saying that when I saw and heard Danny dissing Linda after he wiped her name off all 3ABN programing that I am trying to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

And when my friends get letters from Walt saying things to spread bad rumors against Linda even before the "Spiritual Adultry" scam, I am tring to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

And when I asked in email what is going on, I was told that to spare Linda they "aren't going to say anything except that she is no longer with us" while I am watching Danny dissing Linda live on tv, I am trying to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

And when victims wrote to BSDA and sent letters to save3ABN, I am trying to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

Yep ....got it. blink.gif

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Guess I was asleep in Sabbath School again. blink.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 15 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #55

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Aug 15 2007, 06:55 AM) *
Appletree said

"Your friends feel that somehow by trying to dig up dirt on the Shelton family or 3abn employees that it helps their campaigne against 3ABN"
yep... messin' with the messenger instead of dealing with the issues.

So you are saying that when I saw Danny dissing Linda while they were both on live tv, I am trying to dig up dirt against Danny Shelton and 3ABN.

Also you are saying that when I saw and heard Danny dissing Linda after he wiped her name off all 3ABN programing that I am trying to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

And when my friends get letters from Walt saying things to spread bad rumors against Linda even before the "Spiritual Adultry" scam, I am tring to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

And when I asked in email what is going on, I was told that to spare Linda they "aren't going to say anything except that she is no longer with us" while I am watching Danny dissing Linda live on tv, I am trying to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

And when victims wrote to BSDA and sent letters to save3ABN, I am trying to dig up dirt against Shelton family and 3ABN.

Yep ....got it. blink.gif

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Guess I was asleep in Sabbath School again. blink.gif

Rosyroi

Got it. . . His name is right. The apple ain´t falling far from the tree.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
mikell
post Aug 15 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Aug 14 2007, 08:00 PM) *
yawn.gif

rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
Shepherdswife
post Aug 16 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,439

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 13 2007, 02:24 PM) *

This is also why the main, no name contributors of lies and allegations on bsda and the other forums will also be brought to justice. In my opinion they have not only sinned in the eyes of God but have even sinned against the laws of the land!
They have falsely felt secure surrounded by mob mentality where they can write anything they want without taking personal responsibility for their lies and inuendos. One of the advantages of Federal court is that all the "secret players" will be made known and be held accountable for what they have done. The bible says "Be sure your sins will find you out". They will no longer be able to hide, but will be facing 3ABN attorneys across a table having to answer tough questions under oath. This is a very serious situation to be in. Some have ignorantly proclaimed, "Well, they can't sue everyone". It is my understanding that 3ABN doesn't need to sue everyone. One suit can still bring all the offenders into accountability. And yes, people can still be held accountable even if they live in places like Iceland for intstance.

These words found in the above post...
"brought to justice, false security, personal responsibility, secret players made known, found out, accountability, no place to hide, answering tough questions"... I heard an interesting quote recently...

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you." Eric Hoffer

Hmm-mm huh.gif

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 17 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Appletree said:

no name contributors of lies and allegations on bsda and the other forums will also be brought to justice

Appears to be pretty strong threats trying to intimidate those who are telling the truth.

Let's wait til after the current court situation is finished before trying those fear tactics again.

JMHO

Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 17 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ Aug 16 2007, 08:54 PM) *
"brought to justice, false security, personal responsibility, secret players made known, found out, accountability, no place to hide, answering tough questions"... I heard an interesting quote recently...

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you." Eric Hoffer

Hmm-mm huh.gif

That's an interesting observation!

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 18 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #60

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ Aug 16 2007, 10:54 PM) *

Hmm-mm huh.gif

deep..... things that make you go hmmm......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:11 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church