Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14844&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:11:26 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letter From Gailon Joy
lowender
post Aug 18 2007, 08:03 AM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Aug 17 2007, 11:00 PM) *
Appletree said:
Appears to be pretty strong threats trying to intimidate those who are telling the truth.

Let's wait til after the current court situation is finished before trying those fear tactics again.

JMHO

Rosyroi

"brought to justice" by whom? Sorry Appletree, Danny won't ever get his good name back. Corporate jets, pretty girls, expensive hobbies & trips courtesy donors to the cause of the Gospel are yesterday's excesses... No amount of lawsuits will ever get that back.

This post has been edited by lowender: Aug 18 2007, 08:05 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 18 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Shepherdswife @ Aug 16 2007, 08:54 PM) *
These words found in the above post...
"brought to justice, false security, personal responsibility, secret players made known, found out, accountability, no place to hide, answering tough questions"... I heard an interesting quote recently...

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you." Eric Hoffer

Hmm-mm huh.gif

Shepherdswife,

Thank you for bringing in Eric Hoffer's wise words! It certainly adds a bit of perspective all the way around.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 18 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 18 2007, 07:03 AM) *
"brought to justice" by whom? Sorry Appletree, Danny won't ever get his good name back. Corporate jets, pretty girls, expensive hobbies & trips courtesy donors to the cause of the Gospel are yesterday's excesses... No amount of lawsuits will ever get that back.

Some may be able to use lawsuits to plump up their bottom lines and this one might even accomplish that for someone. The net benefit for Danny, I fear, is that more folks out there on the other side of their TV sets will see that he has no regard for clear scriptural counsel but, instead, finds more wisdom in following the ways of the world.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 29 2007, 07:14 AM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Aug 13 2007, 09:57 PM) *
Both you and Gailon know that I voiced my opinion that it was unnecessary information to make public and I remain disappointed that the changes Gailon was willing to make to that statement were not made.

Sorry to be so slow in getting back to you on this.

Have you found out yet whether the changes Gailon was willing to make were acceptable to the one in question? If so, neither of us have heard, and that is probably where the problem is.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:11 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church