Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14978&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:11:58 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News Flash! 3abn Board Member Linked To Financial Crime Entity, Save3ABN reports the story
awesumtenor
post Aug 20 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 10:28 AM) *
Joy has no room to throw that particular stone though given his past troubles of being accused of embezzlement.... there are so many other areas to address at 3abn IMO as opposed to going at a person who was not convicted of a crime....

Joy also never denied that it happened or tried to defame his accuser in an effort to discredit the allegation. He gave his side and left it to the reader to choose whom to believe.

As for not being convicted of a crime... everyone not convicted is not innocent; ask OJ...or Robert Blake.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 20 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #17

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 09:30 AM) *
Yet Joy rationalized his embezzlement charge away saying it was a misunderstanding.... I can see some making the argument to Joy that he needs to deal with the beam in his own eye before dealing with the toothpick in this board members eye.....

The source (Joy) of the story is beside the point. And there may be nothing to it. But if I where a major supporter of 3ABN it would raise questions in my mind as the caliber of people serving/representing 3ABN.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 20 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 20 2007, 10:06 AM) *
The source (Joy) of the story is beside the point. And there may be nothing to it. But if I where a major supporter of 3ABN it would raise questions in my mind as the caliber of people serving/representing 3ABN.

true..... however if all that has happened before this has not raised questions, why would this?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 20 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 20 2007, 09:56 AM) *
While I agree that this is another case where Gailon has put more on the public record than should be there at this time.... I think it would be the better part of wisdom on everyone's part to take a long walk through google land before making too many comments here... and once you have done that, maybe you will agree that maybe the less said on this the better... for now.

Oh that God would mete out patience in generous portions....

.............. TVsnack.gif.................

your recommendation would defeat the purpose of "discussion." If the less said would be better, then what is the purpose of discussing anything involving 3abn? Why not encourage patience on all fronts and not discuss anything until all the dust has settled.... 10 yrs from now.... dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 20 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Aug 20 2007, 08:01 AM) *
Joy also never denied that it happened or tried to defame his accuser in an effort to discredit the allegation. He gave his side and left it to the reader to choose whom to believe.

As for not being convicted of a crime... everyone not convicted is not innocent; ask OJ...or Robert Blake.

In His service,
Mr. J

I originally said:

Just a small clarification on this statement: Gailon Joy never denied it happened, but he or someone else did do a little something to "defame" the one who brought up the allegations here on BSDA in November of 2006.

I edited it as follows:

Just a small clarification on this statement: Gailon Joy never denied it happened, but he or someone else did do a little something to attempt to discredit the one who brought up the allegations here on BSDA in November of 2006. At least that is my opinion of what I see posted regarding the embezzlement issue.

Note: I have edited my statement because what was done to FHB does not meet the definintion of "defame" even though I had the word in quotes to demonstrate that it was being used merely in manner of speaking and as a tie-in to the post I was replying to.

de·fame (dĭ-fām')
tr.v., -famed, -fam·ing, -fames.
1. To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel. See synonyms at malign.
2. Archaic. To disgrace.

This post has been edited by PeacefulBe: Aug 21 2007, 07:36 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 20 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 11:17 AM) *
your recommendation would defeat the purpose of "discussion." If the less said would be better, then what is the purpose of discussing anything involving 3abn? Why not encourage patience on all fronts and not discuss anything until all the dust has settled.... 10 yrs from now.... dunno.gif

So since we cant have it both ways, we have to accept that sometimes things will be said and done in such a discussion that give an appearance of something which, over time, it may or may not ultimately be shown to be the case. Often in such a discussion conclusions are drawn in a manner befitting the 5 blind men describing an elephant, each based on the information he has and nothing else where the conclusion is right based on the presumption that the whole was composed as the part available to that particular blind man... but when all of the data is finally in, it is shown to be an incorrect supposition based on information that was too limited...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 20 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Aug 20 2007, 12:01 PM) *
So since we cant have it both ways, we have to accept that sometimes things will be said and done in such a discussion that give an appearance of something which, over time, it may or may not ultimately be shown to be the case. Often in such a discussion conclusions are drawn in a manner befitting the 5 blind men describing an elephant, each based on the information he has and nothing else where the conclusion is right based on the presumption that the whole was composed as the part available to that particular blind man... but when all of the data is finally in, it is shown to be an incorrect supposition based on information that was too limited...

In His service,
Mr. J

and in the meantime the discussion.... rages on.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 20 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 07:07 PM) *

perhaps drawing the wrong conclusions?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 20 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 20 2007, 12:17 PM) *
perhaps drawing the wrong conclusions?

there is always that possibility.... along with the possibility that the correct conclusions were drawn just not confirmed until all is made public...

--------------------

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Aug 20 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 01:07 PM) *

...and on...and on... scratchchin.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 20 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 07:28 AM) *
Joy has no room to throw that particular stone though given his past troubles of being accused of embezzlement.... there are so many other areas to address at 3abn IMO as opposed to going at a person who was not convicted of a crime....

I received a phone call last night from a fellow BSDA member who lives in the Central Time Zone. While the subject of call was of a separate matter, the caller referenced this new information on save3abn.com and offered a brief overview about the content. "Wow!" I responded, "How much time did he serve for this?"
I was informed that he had not even been charged for anything and wondered, then, why he would be tied to this scandal. It was explained to me that perhaps one of the investigators was corrupt and complicit, if I remember this conversation correctly.

I launced into a massive Google search that kept me up 90 minutes past my normal bedtime and continued first thing this morning. What I found was disturbing on so many levels that it is hard to put into words. But, you know me, I will try to do just that. However, before I do so, I feel compelled to direct every reader's attention to the final thoughts written on the opening page of this exploration of Larry Romrell's past connections. It is clearly stated by the poster:

"To his credit, Larry Romrell, as far as we can tell, was never charged, indicted, tried, or convicted in the whole affair. That being so, is it at all possible that Larry can help 3ABN president Danny Shelton extricate himself out of the situation he now finds himself in, with his reputation and bank accounts intact?

Or will Larry use his extensive business expertise to rectify the problems at 3ABN, and clean house?"

I also wanted to point out what I think is a pertinent paragraph from the Executive report that refers to Larry Romrell:

"Its U.S. front men included Robert Magness, the CEO of the largest U.S. cable telecommunications company, TCI; a vice-President of TCI, Larry Romrell; and two other Americans, Kerry Fox and Robert Powell, with long-standing business interests in the Middle East. Magness, Romrell and Fox received loans from BCCI for real estate ventures in the U.S., and Magness and Romrell discussed numerous business ventures between BCCI and TCI, some of which involved the possible purchase of U.S. telecommunications stock and substantial lending by BCCI."

So the report listed Mr. Romrell as one of the "front men" in all of this. What is a front man? I checked the FreeOnlineDictionary:

front·man (frŭnt'măn')
n.
also front man A man who serves as a nominal leader but who lacks real authority.
Music. A leading singer with a group.

It takes a great deal of persuasive factual information for me to buy into any conspiracy theory. I am not so naive as not to believe that there are the power elite who hold the strings to many of the situations that drive the economies, societies and conflicts in this world. As a Christian I am well aware that there are even those in other realms who are intent on having their way with this world and its inhabitants.

That being said, as I delved into Daniel Brandt's NameBase.com I became entangled in that web of conspiratorial information, both in words and images that clearly show the complex interconnections of many well-known public figures to such a staggering degree that I am certain it was this very site that inspired the likes of Michael Moore to action as well as being the knowledge base that has spawned many an offering from Hollywood itself.

I began following links and noted, with interest, that the very first reference on the page that details where Larry Romrell's name appears contains the following:

Bainerman,J. The Crimes of a President. 1992 (301)
Bainerman, Joel. The Crimes of a President: New Revelations on Conspiracy and Cover-Up in the Bush and Reagan Administrations. New York: S.P.I. Books (Shapolsky Publishers), 1992. 324 pages.

If you've been following what investigative journalists have written about George Bush since the early 1980s, then this book will offer few surprises. If you haven't, here is a summary of the circumstantial evidence, as reported by a variety of journalists, showing that Bush was behind many of the secret agendas of the 1980s. This book was hastily produced because the publisher was trying to beat the 1992 election (there is no index and some names are misspelled). Other than that, it is well-written and responsive to the evidence.

The chapters include Bush and the contras, drugs, Quayle's role, Manuel Noriega, October Surprise, the arming of Iraq, the Gander and Pan Am 103 crashes, Bush and Israel, BCCI, Inslaw, the looting of the S & Ls, and the suspicious policies behind the Gulf War. Author Joel Bainerman, a conservative journalist based in Israel who is sincerely alarmed over all this corruption and duplicity, tenuously adopts a larger perspective with a brief concluding chapter on Skull and Bones, the Council on Foreign Relations, Freemasonry, and the New World Order. While this isn't as rigorous as we would wish, at least Bainerman knows that Clinton won't make a difference. This alone suggests that he's closer than most journalists to figuring it all out.
ISBN 1-56171-188-8

This was getting deep! Larry Romrell being quoted in a book that claimed to show both presidents Bush and Reagan involved in these conspriacies. What caught my eye, as well, was Mr. Brandt's final sentence, that I have bolded. So, his opinion is that there is a conspiracy that is far more broad than any political party. I decided to look into the other areas dealt with in NameBase.com. I was flabbergasted at what I found. Assasinations, UFOs, the Media and more! A veritable treasure trove of juicy books, articles, links, opinions and names that all strongly suggest this broader conspiracy at work in the world. Did you know that Thomas Alva Edison's names has appeared in books and articles written on the UFO conspiracy? I kid you not! (Click here to see it with your own eyes!)

Next, I stumbled upon the very first edition of NewsLine dated April - June 1993:

http://www.namebase.org/news01.html

Clinton, Quigley, and Conspiracy: What's going on here?
by Daniel Brandt
From NameBase NewsLine, No. 1, April-June 1993

This was an in-depth article by the NameBase author about the elite conspirators who run the world. Fascinating stuff! It reminded me of my own brush with this life decades earlier. In retrospect, I am quite relieved that when agents approached and attempted to recruit me into the small but powerful Round Table elite, during my only layover at Heathrow back in 1971, assuring me that although I was not from the type of money and influence they usually selected from they were making an exception in my case and had an influential Texas family at the ready to marry me into, I politetly declined, explained that I was firmly of a more free and liberal ideology and suggested that they should probably not read too awful much into my award-winning high school newspaper article, "The Red Room" for it wasn't necessarily the carefully encoded threat to expose those supporting Communism behind the scenes that they supposed it was , excused myself and hid in the Ladies Room until my flight was ready to board.

My one opportunity to be in on "It" all, and I blew it! Or did I? Nobody will ever know for sure because I checked and my name doesn't even appear once on Daniel Brant's web site, let alone in connection in any way to Larry Romrell. Some of this is actually true, some of it may not be, rather like the connection that some may be trying to build against this newest 3abn boardmember.

I guess my question is, why? What is the motivation for this new information being posted on save3abn.com? What conclusions are we to draw? Is it to hint at possible improprieties from Larry Romrell's past? If that is true, is it not another example of a hay baling story?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 20 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #27

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

so the point would be what? A Conspiracy Theory? or that the new board member is well connected and involved in a conspiracy theory?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 20 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 10:30 AM) *
Yet Joy rationalized his embezzlement charge away saying it was a misunderstanding.... I can see some making the argument to Joy that he needs to deal with the beam in his own eye before dealing with the toothpick in this board members eye.....

I of course would be one of those some.

Especially since "misunderstanding" is such a major understatment, he wasn't just accused he was charged and found guilty and lost every appeal, whereas the one he is pointing at wasn't even charged.

Did someone who supports Joy post the following here?

It may simply have been an issue of pointing out that the 3abn accusers might want to do a better job of avoiding the "appearance of evil". dunno.gif

In light of the fact that the 3abn accusers claims to be above board in all they do, since they are serving the Lord, makes their seeming willingness to use anyone...., regardless of their possible ties to inappropriate activity, speaks volumes to many.

I didn't think so...

Physician heal thyself?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 20 2007, 01:08 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 20 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 20 2007, 08:37 PM) *
so the point would be what? A Conspiracy Theory? or that the new board member is well connected and involved in a conspiracy theory?

Some people I have talked to are wondering if this man is a Seventh-day Adventist or not. What difference would that make?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 20 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

--sorry messed up post removed

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 20 2007, 01:04 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:12 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church