Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15002&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:06:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Larry Romrell: Adventist Connections?
appletree
post Aug 28 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #211

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 27 2007, 12:24 AM) *
Fallible Human Being...

I wrote an e-mail to Walt Thompson telling him that the excesses at 3ABN are unnecessary. Meaning, the corporate jet, the state of the art gymnasium, the corporate jet trips to Salt Lake City for Danny to take in a Utah Jazz game, the fleet of vehicles, etc...

Dr. Thompson wrote back & said he had no knowledge of what I was talking about...

So, FallibleHuman Being... Is Walt Thompson intellectually honest?

It would seem he is. I explained the "fleet" consisting of 4 or 5 older high mileage vehicles and most were donated. I saw the "state of the art" gymnasium (as you put it) and it is hardly that. It is a nice gym, period. Not fabulous or state of the art. You also fail to mention that the gym is attached and has been for some time to the 3abn church school. The kids use it for games, recess, skating and any school functions. It also serves as the cafeteria each year, twice a year, for campmeeting. ONE time a week, any man who desires to do so, can come and play basketball for a couple of hours.

The 6 seater plane was a very necessary component for 3abn for many reasons but it especially made it possible to attend more churches, all over the country, in much less time.

I believe Lowender, that the Utah Jazz game has been explained and can be verified by the very church where Danny and others were speaking. That engagement to visit area churches was on the schedule for months before a personal invitation was issued to Danny to attend a game. You know what I'm talking about. "Hey Dan, if you ever make it to the area when there is a home game you have a standing invitation." (this was said by the Utah Jazz coach who lives in the 3abn area.) When Danny found out he was going to be in Salt Lake anyway to speak, why not? C'mon men. You know we would do the very same thing in that situation because there was nothing wrong with it. Never ever did anyone from 3abn use that plane to just go watch a basketball game.

So Dr. Walt was totally correct. After reading your version of accusations, I don't know what you were talking about either.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 28 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #212

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 27 2007, 02:46 PM) *
[color="#800080"]Come on now, Cindy. Common sense has to tell you that you cannot go from not knowing anything or anybody when you got here is Dec, to posting the most intimate details of the Shelton marriage, and the demise thereof, that someone has to be giving you information.

And your posts are different how? I believe that you have claimed not to know Danny, Linda or anyone at 3abn if they walked up and slapped your face yet you have made and continue to make statements (not allegations) but statements of the intimate details of the Shelton marriage. Just read in another thread where you said that absolutely Danny and Brandy are living in adultery. Talk about intimate. Time and again you have stated as fact that Danny "got rid" of Linda because of this and that and you know that Linda is innocent of any wrong doing and Danny is guilty as sin. So, is somebody feeding you? At least Aletheia has given a lot of documentation or threads to back up what she says. You simply make your slanderous statements without any evidence to back it up. As far as the law is concerned, you are taking a big risk for people that you "supposedly" don't know.

+Quote Post
Dona
post Aug 28 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #213

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(Observer @ Aug 28 2007, 06:59 AM) *
Cindy:

Your request for that information is valid, and I acknowledge it.

But, I would like to share with you, and everyone else reading these posts where I am in this process:

I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I am not here to convince people that Danny is guilty of great sin. I am not here to convince people that 3-ABN is corrupt. You will note that I have stayed silent on many aspects of the issues with Danny and 3-ABN. That is the reason. While I have clearly stated that I am on Linda's side, and support the idea that she has NOT done anything to give Danny Biblical grounds to divorce her, I an not here to prove that she is not guilty. I therefore do not give many of my reasons for reaching that conclusion.
As to you, I have a perception of you. That perception is that you often twist, misrepresent, and distort what people say. As I see it, you do it to me, as well as to others. In addition, you are a mixed bag in regard to the law and legal issues. Sometimes you are right on target, and at other times you are off on a tangent and may be a mixture of fact and error.

NOTE: I do not equate factual error with being a liar. One can be wrong with no intent to decieve. So, I do not attribute any attempt on your part to decieve. Like all of us, you are simply wrong at times.

As a result of my perception of you, I do not intend to spend any time attempting to give you proof of what I say. That is clearly the position that you have taken in some cases, when people have questioned you. You have reponded that you have said all that you intend to say, and they can develop the proof themself. NOTE: I am using my own words and I am not quoting you.

I recognize that you will not believe what I have said because I have not provided you with proof. That is O.K. with me. I am not here to convince you of anythning.

Yes the request for information was valid, probably all here can acknowledge that.

It could have been easily answered.

Could you supply the case # for me, or for the others reading and posting here who you don't have a problem with?

Dona

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 28 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #214

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Aug 28 2007, 01:29 PM) *
Yes the request for information was valid, probably all here can acknowledge that.

It could have been easily answered.

Could you supply the case # for me, or for the others reading and posting here who you don't have a problem with?

Dona

Google works the same for everyone...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 28 2007, 12:15 PM
Post #215

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 27 2007, 01:10 AM) *
Of course, fallible, you do have the opportunity to name names and sums, but doubt you have that information. It is most lilely like the evidence, elusive til eternity dawns. Hurry and maybeyou can put together a list before tomorrow. We could go on for days and we will at trial... it will likely take weeks to give the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth to a jury of our peers; But I would not miss this opportunityfor the world. And think of it, the odds are so overwhelming, six plus lawyers against us incompetent nerds!!! How can we win...oh yeah...its about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. Yay, tho I walk through the valley....Psalms 23. Peace is assured. Victory will be ours. WE HAVE THE TRUTH!!! WE WILL WIN!! FHB can yell and scream about embezzlement, but people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. My restitution was $1,100 dollars...Danny's will be a site bit more...you see the civil penalty for falsifying 990's is 200% of the private inurement. And directors and other officers can pay as well....up to $20,000 per incident. Would you like me to recite the incidents??? Would you like me to stop at three years or go back six.? And there is another difficulty in a Federal Court-room...once a liar, always a liar. I guess you know direction that will go. And will Danny Lee Shelton, Dr Walter Thompson, Mollie Steenson, Larry Ewing, CPA, Larry Welch and the other directors get 1099s for the money 3ABN pays for their legal fees?

Oh, yeah, the board allows Danny to review all W-2's and 1099's...hum, guess the IRS will loose again!!! Heh, your tax dollars at work!!! And your contributions!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

SSOM If I were you I would let Gailon post these humiliating tirades himself. Unless you are Gailon. Reading this and the other post he made about the Pickle/Joy fund leaves me speechless. How can anyone that rants and raves with such smugness and arrogance be taken seriously that they truly are working for the cause of Christ? He has claimed over and over that his motives are only to help the 3abn ministry. Then he writes this kind of stuff and worse with such a gleeful and condescending spirit. Everytime he writes heresay about anyone connected to 3abn or the Shelton family, he is proving that he delights in hurting the ministry and those associated with it. He is also proving that he doesn't have anything verifiable against the ministry itself or he wouldn't be spending time on all of the other tabloid attacks that he publishes. Where has he shown this self proclaimed spirit of love that he has for the ministry. He named his site Save 3abn. Someone explain to me what has he done over the course of many months to Save 3abn? He claims all he wanted was to see a change in administration. If so, then why attack anybody and everybody and do it with such a demonic joy?

If Joy and Pickle truly had a burden that something was amiss at 3abn and they wanted to help make it right, I disagree, but, I can respect that. Instead, they have done nothing but intentionally and publically hurt anyone associated with 3abn. They have smeared reputations, hurt families, destroyed hopes for the future , hurt the cause of Christ and countless other atrocities I won't go into.

Brothers and Sisters, you have allegated over and over that 3abn has not handled this whole situation in the correct way. You have attacked, ridiculed and repeated that point over and over. How then, can you not do the same concerning Pickle and Joy and the catastrophic destruction they have left in their path.
This is not about saving 3abn. This has not been done in a Christlike spirit, in fact, just the opposite. Every article or email that Joy writes only proves what I am saying. You would have to be blind not to see the arrogance, conceit and pure joy in hurting others.

I pray for 3abn. I also pray for conviction on the heart's of Gailon and Bob to stop these uneccessary personal attacks and get to the heart of the matter if they think that is their calling. Anything beyond that, the calling is not from God.

AUReporter

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 28 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #216

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 28 2007, 10:13 AM) *
And your posts are different how? I believe that you have claimed not to know Danny, Linda or anyone at 3abn if they walked up and slapped your face yet you have made and continue to make statements (not allegations) but statements of the intimate details of the Shelton marriage. Just read in another thread where you said that absolutely Danny and Brandy are living in adultery. Talk about intimate. Time and again you have stated as fact that Danny "got rid" of Linda because of this and that and you know that Linda is innocent of any wrong doing and Danny is guilty as sin. So, is somebody feeding you? At least Aletheia has given a lot of documentation or threads to back up what she says. You simply make your slanderous statements without any evidence to back it up. As far as the law is concerned, you are taking a big risk for people that you "supposedly" don't know.

---------------------edited for content---------------------

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Aug 28 2007, 01:31 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 28 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #217

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

Appletree, why don't you press the edit button and edit what you posted so we can see what you wrote and what you quoted?

This post has been edited by Johann: Aug 29 2007, 02:10 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 28 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #218

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 28 2007, 11:15 AM) *

It's odd that you should feel this way. Not suprising considering.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 28 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #219

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Once again, reading AND comprehension are key. What I said is that we ALL get our information from somebody. NONE of us were there for most of events which occurred within the marriage, but we know these things also "spill out" into the public. So we have a few witnesses to such. I get mine from the posts and documents gathered here, Danny's own words here at BSDA, and the events as they have unfolded over the past three years. We have testimony and details from people directly involved, and then there is some "walk like a duck" kind of stuff. However, I don't know anything aobut the extremely personal information of that marriage. I do, however, know that there is no such thing as spiritual adultery between humans. That ONLY occurs between God and man. When man waunders to and worships "other gods". Linda could not have commited that against Danny as he is not God. It is not a biblical basis for ending a marriage, so Danny and Brandy are living in sin.....biblically. He had no grounds to divorce(and we have not even gotten to her reasons for divorce), and thus no grounds for remarriage. I don't have to know anything else but Bible to know that. That is not private, intimate, or a secret as they live openly as husband and wife. Now, as been siad before id Danny thinks he has some evidence of physical/sexual adultery, he would do well to produce it, so far, we are stuck with the non existent spiritual adultery, and have no choice to determine that the present "marriage" is not lawful in God's or the church's eyes. However, I don't know if the church actually counts, as 3ABN is non denominational. Also, if you know me, you will also know that I am not proclaming Linda's innocence by along shot. However, since Danny wanted to be the only talking and acting, I am holding him accountable for both. Linda has not said a word, and wisely so. However, in these situation, there is generally enough blame to go around.

Cindy has precious given little but her word as backup. Now, there has indeed, been a lot of information and documentation, and I may have forgotten a few things. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember seeing an abundance of documentation from Cindy, not that she might not have supplied some, but it has been in very low supply. Once again, I could be wrong here, because of the mass of information, I am generally scanning for abuses, rather than concentrating on context, I am human I really could have missed something.

Appletree, I don't really know if you are a true newbie or new ID, but I do know that Cindy has been here before, and her defense of Danny, not 3ABN, but Danny, and her dispathy, dislike for Linda have been so vehement and disturbing, that many have actually asked about her having some personal stake in the situation. My comments to her only mean that someone is telling her this information, as she just like myself was not there for any of these events. However, there is a difference between her and I, she wants to act as if she just "found out" all of this super persoanl information in 8 mos. Cindy is so good, sho posted the watch that Linda was given as a gift, to taunt her. Which was just competely out of line, and definitely not her place as an "observer. However, Cindy had the nerve to do so. Brandy should not even stoop so low, however, Cindy did just that.

Now that is how my posts are different from Cindy's. BTW, where do you get your info? You are also setting yourself up as an authority in this, explaining about the vehicles and all, but unless you are Danny, Linda, or an officer/employee of 3ABN past or present, you too, got your info from somebody.

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 28 2007, 10:13 AM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 28 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #220

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 28 2007, 10:02 AM) *
It would seem he is. I explained the "fleet" consisting of 4 or 5 older high mileage vehicles and most were donated. I saw the "state of the art" gymnasium (as you put it) and it is hardly that. It is a nice gym, period. Not fabulous or state of the art. You also fail to mention that the gym is attached and has been for some time to the 3abn church school. The kids use it for games, recess, skating and any school functions. It also serves as the cafeteria each year, twice a year, for campmeeting. ONE time a week, any man who desires to do so, can come and play basketball for a couple of hours.

The 6 seater plane was a very necessary component for 3abn for many reasons but it especially made it possible to attend more churches, all over the country, in much less time.

I believe Lowender, that the Utah Jazz game has been explained and can be verified by the very church where Danny and others were speaking. That engagement to visit area churches was on the schedule for months before a personal invitation was issued to Danny to attend a game. You know what I'm talking about. "Hey Dan, if you ever make it to the area when there is a home game you have a standing invitation." (this was said by the Utah Jazz coach who lives in the 3abn area.) When Danny found out he was going to be in Salt Lake anyway to speak, why not? C'mon men. You know we would do the very same thing in that situation because there was nothing wrong with it. Never ever did anyone from 3abn use that plane to just go watch a basketball game.

So Dr. Walt was totally correct. After reading your version of accusations, I don't know what you were talking about either.

Appletree,

If you say that Danny had already scheduled a rally in Salt Lake City, I will just take your word for it. My only question, and perhaps I shouldn't even ask it because it does seem a bit nit-picky, is, were the flight crew "on call" during that time so that donations were covering their salaries while the game went on? Were they invited to the game? How long is a basketball game? Just a few little questions that raised themselves in my mind as I was reading your response.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Aug 28 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #221

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Aug 27 2007, 10:32 PM) *
200,000 miles. To some this will seem like such a pity (which is the whole idea I expect) having such a high millage vehicle, however if she is referring to the fleet of desiel powered broadcast trucks those trucks are just getting broken in. Many semis are out there with a million miles on them.

Richard

The man speaks truth. The truck I drive is 3 years old and has 467,000 miles on it. The company isn't even considering replacing it yet. It still has a LOT of life left in it.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 28 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #222

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Aug 28 2007, 11:52 PM) *
The man speaks truth. The truck I drive is 3 years old and has 467,000 miles on it. The company isn't even considering replacing it yet. It still has a LOT of life left in it.

There are, however, many more significant questions neither Appretree nor his friends are answering.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
panther
post Aug 28 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #223

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,141

Appletree said: "SSOM If I were you I would let Gailon post these humiliating tirades himself. Unless you are Gailon. Reading this and the other post he made about the Pickle/Joy fund leaves me speechless. How can anyone that rants and raves with such smugness and arrogance be taken seriously that they truly are working for the cause of Christ? He has claimed over and over that his motives are only to help the 3abn ministry. Then he writes this kind of stuff and worse with such a gleeful and condescending spirit. Everytime he writes heresay about anyone connected to 3abn or the Shelton family, he is proving that he delights in hurting the ministry and those associated with it. He is also proving that he doesn't have anything verifiable against the ministry itself or he wouldn't be spending time on all of the other tabloid attacks that he publishes. Where has he shown this self proclaimed spirit of love that he has for the ministry. He named his site Save 3abn. Someone explain to me what has he done over the course of many months to Save 3abn? He claims all he wanted was to see a change in administration. If so, then why attack anybody and everybody and do it with such a demonic joy?"

This post has been edited by panther: Aug 29 2007, 11:23 AM

+Quote Post
panther
post Aug 28 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #224

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,141

Interesting that Joy said his motives are "only to help 3abn." But sonshineonme made it clear that Mr. Joy plans this:

6) Joy is not paid to represent himself, unlike Danny's Royalty problems, but Joy does intend to get paid quite handsomely by 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton, his board, et al, for the grotesque misuse of process that this action represents... and Joy intends to collect sometime in 2009.

Does "quite handsomely" mean five digits or perhaps six digits? Would perhaps Mr. Pickle expect the same "quite handsomely" payments? Such lofty high ideals and motives from two men who "only want to help 3abn."

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 28 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #225

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Appletree said:

SSOM If I were you I would let Gailon post these humiliating tirades himself. Unless you are Gailon. Reading this and the other post he made about the Pickle/Joy fund leaves me speechless. How can anyone that rants and raves with such smugness and arrogance be taken seriously that they truly are working for the cause of Christ? He has claimed over and over that his motives are only to help the 3abn ministry. Then he writes this kind of stuff and worse with such a gleeful and condescending spirit. Everytime he writes heresay about anyone connected to 3abn or the Shelton family, he is proving that he delights in hurting the ministry and those associated with it. He is also proving that he doesn't have anything verifiable against the ministry itself or he wouldn't be spending time on all of the other tabloid attacks that he publishes. Where has he shown this self proclaimed spirit of love that he has for the ministry. He named his site Save 3abn. Someone explain to me what has he done over the course of many months to Save 3abn? He claims all he wanted was to see a change in administration. If so, then why attack anybody and everybody and do it with such a demonic joy?

If Joy and Pickle truly had a burden that something was amiss at 3abn and they wanted to help make it right, I disagree, but, I can respect that. Instead, they have done nothing but intentionally and publically hurt anyone associated with 3abn. They have smeared reputations, hurt families, destroyed hopes for the future , hurt the cause of Christ and countless other atrocities I won't go into.

Brothers and Sisters, you have allegated over and over that 3abn has not handled this whole situation in the correct way. You have attacked, ridiculed and repeated that point over and over. How then, can you not do the same concerning Pickle and Joy and the catastrophic destruction they have left in their path.
This is not about saving 3abn. This has not been done in a Christlike spirit, in fact, just the opposite. Every article or email that Joy writes only proves what I am saying. You would have to be blind not to see the arrogance, conceit and pure joy in hurting others.

I pray for 3abn. I also pray for conviction on the heart's of Gailon and Bob to stop these uneccessary personal attacks and get to the heart of the matter if they think that is their calling. Anything beyond that, the calling is not from God.

SSOM is not Gailon.

Brother Appletree, you will get no argument from me that some have attacked and ridiculed. I have witnessed it from BOTH sides. What is it accomplishing? Will it get the truth exposed? Doubtful. However, I have seen productive discussions as well so let's not gloss over those. How about if we get back to them and see what we can accomplish.

Okay, so what, in your opinion, is the heart of the matter?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:06 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church