Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15029&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:11:39 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just Curious, Where are you at on the 3abn thingy…?
Assuming you have an opinion on the ongoing 3ABN saga, what is your position on the following?
The allegation about 3ABN that most concerns me is:
The alleged questionable divorce/remarriage of President Danny Shelton. [ 10 ] ** [21.28%]
The disparaging public and private comments made by President Danny Shelton and 3ABN representatives about his ex-wife Linda Shelton. [ 7 ] ** [14.89%]
The alleged questionable use of donor funds on luxuries such as the 3ABN jet(s). [ 1 ] ** [2.13%]
The alleged enrichment of Danny Shelton through accounting “slight of hands” such as the book publishing arrangement for the 10 commandment events. [ 3 ] ** [6.38%]
The alleged questionable personal financial conduct of President Danny Shelton in taking improper tax deductions. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The alleged sexual predatory practices of a leader of 3ABN. [ 5 ] ** [10.64%]
The alleged cover up by President Danny Shelton and/or the 3ABN Board of Directors of the alleged sexual predatory issues above. [ 19 ] ** [40.43%]
3ABN programming is becoming increasingly Pentecostal in nature. [ 1 ] ** [2.13%]
3ABN programming is becoming increasingly influenced by “Grace” driven theology. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3ABN programming is becoming increasingly influenced by “Works” driven theology. [ 1 ] ** [2.13%]
Assuming that being an “activist” in this matter includes sharing and discussing the 3ABN situation both publicly and privately, I feel that it is appropriate morally and biblically for me to be an activist in my concerns regarding any of the above allegations because:
I am concerned and actively involved strictly because 3ABN is widely understood to represent my church. [ 28 ] ** [59.57%]
I would be active in my concern regardless of which denomination, if any, 3ABN was associated with. [ 9 ] ** [19.15%]
I do not consider myself an activist in the 3ABN matter and merely read the information/allegations available to be informed. [ 10 ] ** [21.28%]
Total Votes: 47
Guests cannot vote 
Rosyroi
post Aug 24 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(panther @ Aug 24 2007, 06:58 AM) *
Danny is no more a psychopath or sociopath than any of you are! And especially extended members of his family. Keep throwing stones though, they only boomerang and show me your own characters.

Lee

I tend to agree with those who are first hand victims of psyhcopaths and sociopaths(edited to include narcisstic). JMHO.

Thank you Johann and sister for your honest first hand witness and willingness to come forward to warn the rest of us.

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Aug 24 2007, 09:05 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 24 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 24 2007, 03:16 PM) *
welcome(1).gif , Grat! Do you think this fits too?

I VOTE FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 24 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #63

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

Attached Image

oops.gif I almost forgot!

Shhhhh .... enlarge pic for code.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 24 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #64

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Fran @ Aug 24 2007, 09:43 PM) *

Attached Image

oops.gif I almost forgot!

Shhhhh .... enlarge pic for code.

Huge LOL!!!! roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Aug 24 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 24 2007, 07:53 PM) *
welcome.gif Dona.

I don't agree with what you have stated above though. Maybe, you need to look around quite a bit before becoming too judgemental, to pick up on the 'personalities' of the various posters. dunno.gif That would give you a good indication whether the poll was defined to be malicious of skewed or whatever.

While I could have checked 'all of the above', that does not mean that I think that the poll was being manipulated. nonono.gif

Maybe she took it the way I see it???

I don't like polls anyway, but even if I did I wouldn't be voting, for the poll is only for the critics of 3ABN, meaning anyone critical of any shelton, it's leadership, board ,programming , policies, finances or anything to do with any of that.

It assumes all have a problem with 3ABN and then asks what is the biiggest problem for you?

I guess it's ok, if you aren't interested in how many there are that think or see things differently then yourselves.

Carry on.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Aug 24 2007, 11:58 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 25 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Aug 25 2007, 03:52 PM) *
Maybe she took it the way I see it???

I don't like polls anyway, but even if I did I wouldn't be voting, for the poll is only for the critics of 3ABN, meaning anyone critical of any shelton, it's leadership, board ,programming , policies, finances or anything to do with any of that.

Well, if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to become involved. 2guns.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 25 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #67

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

I needed more than one choice....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:11 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church