Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15029&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:11:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just Curious, Where are you at on the 3abn thingy…?
Assuming you have an opinion on the ongoing 3ABN saga, what is your position on the following?
The allegation about 3ABN that most concerns me is:
The alleged questionable divorce/remarriage of President Danny Shelton. [ 10 ] ** [21.28%]
The disparaging public and private comments made by President Danny Shelton and 3ABN representatives about his ex-wife Linda Shelton. [ 7 ] ** [14.89%]
The alleged questionable use of donor funds on luxuries such as the 3ABN jet(s). [ 1 ] ** [2.13%]
The alleged enrichment of Danny Shelton through accounting “slight of hands” such as the book publishing arrangement for the 10 commandment events. [ 3 ] ** [6.38%]
The alleged questionable personal financial conduct of President Danny Shelton in taking improper tax deductions. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The alleged sexual predatory practices of a leader of 3ABN. [ 5 ] ** [10.64%]
The alleged cover up by President Danny Shelton and/or the 3ABN Board of Directors of the alleged sexual predatory issues above. [ 19 ] ** [40.43%]
3ABN programming is becoming increasingly Pentecostal in nature. [ 1 ] ** [2.13%]
3ABN programming is becoming increasingly influenced by “Grace” driven theology. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3ABN programming is becoming increasingly influenced by “Works” driven theology. [ 1 ] ** [2.13%]
Assuming that being an “activist” in this matter includes sharing and discussing the 3ABN situation both publicly and privately, I feel that it is appropriate morally and biblically for me to be an activist in my concerns regarding any of the above allegations because:
I am concerned and actively involved strictly because 3ABN is widely understood to represent my church. [ 28 ] ** [59.57%]
I would be active in my concern regardless of which denomination, if any, 3ABN was associated with. [ 9 ] ** [19.15%]
I do not consider myself an activist in the 3ABN matter and merely read the information/allegations available to be informed. [ 10 ] ** [21.28%]
Total Votes: 47
Guests cannot vote 
Ozzie
post Aug 24 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Aug 24 2007, 03:03 PM) *
Yeah, it's a good thing he had Baghdad Bob to run interference for him. I don't know what would have happened otherwise.

Say, whatever happened to ol' Saddam, anyway?

He and one of his henchmen were hanged a few months back! Fair dinkum!

There were some rather gory pictues doing the rounds on the internet, of Saddam falling from the 'gallows'. One of whoever the 'observers' were, used a cell phone with camera, to capture the shot of Saddam falling with the noose around his neck!

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Aug 24 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 24 2007, 01:51 AM) *
He and one of his henchmen were hanged a few months back!
My point exactly.

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Aug 24 2007, 01:05 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 24 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #33

Advanced Member

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Aug 24 2007, 05:04 PM) *
My point exactly.

I don't know that DS could possibly have peaceful sleep at night. There is a day of reckoning for EVERYONE!

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
4reneyonly
post Aug 24 2007, 01:57 AM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,162

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Aug 24 2007, 12:15 AM) *
I don't know that DS could possibly have peaceful sleep at night. There is a day of reckoning for EVERYONE!

Hmmm... Psychology 101: Most sociopaths sleep VERY well at night. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:26-28 KJV

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 24 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Aug 23 2007, 02:54 PM) *
Will do Fran. I now have you down for believing that 3ABN programming is heavy on Grace, Works, and Pentecostalism. Thanks for your participation.

-bear

Bear;

I already marked one. I just wanted to mark them all. I am very, very concerned about the financial dealings of Danny Shelton and 3ABN! However, I am also concerned about the other items also!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Aug 24 2007, 02:49 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 23 2007, 10:49 AM) *
I also would like "all of the above" but am glad that you pinpointed each issue--the poll questions themselves would make a good statement!

I'm with all of you who missed having the "all of the above" option.
I'd check just such an option.

The listing of all points of contention was very helpful for me, Yogusbear.

Thank you very much. I do so like lists and getting items organized or itemized.
But.... I just looooove those others who do the detail work for me or 'us'.
clap.gif

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Aug 24 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ Aug 23 2007, 11:25 AM) *
Then we should take a poll to see if your opinion should be considered in future polls. As a watchbird, I would think that poles provide a nice vantage point. lol.gif

lollarge.gif
WhtzHappenin sitting astraddled on the roof top with his slingshot doing a practice sesson aiming watchbirds in the acorn tree.

Whack! .....a winner's hit flex.gif

giggle.gif

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 24 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Whitey @ Aug 24 2007, 05:02 AM) *
lollarge.gif
WhtzHappenin sitting astraddled on the roof top with his slingshot doing a practice sesson aiming watchbirds in the acorn tree.

Whack! .....a winner's hit flex.gif

giggle.gif

Wrong.... that was just an acorn you heard.... I'm still flyin overhead....... angel.gif......

btw.... since we seem to be allowed to comment openendedly rather than merely checking a couple boxes.... I'll say put me down for all of part 1 (yes I know some seem mutually exclusive but a couple words put in quotation marks took care of that) plus another dozen or so that aren't on the list.... and for number 1 in part two.

..............TVsnack.gif................

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 24 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #39

Advanced Member

QUOTE(4reneyonly @ Aug 24 2007, 05:57 PM) *

So true! I've been away from the workforce for awhile, and dealing with predominantly 'normal' people (whatever 'normal' means), so had overlooked some of the traits of a psychopath! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 24 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(4reneyonly @ Aug 24 2007, 02:57 AM) *

I think that says it all in a nutshell...

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Aug 24 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

QUOTE(FineArt @ Aug 24 2007, 11:49 AM) *
all the above.......strongly

I'd have liked to check 'all of the above' had it been there!

--------------------
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 24 2007, 04:41 AM
Post #42

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 24 2007, 12:27 PM) *
I think that says it all in a nutshell...

Good to see you again, sister. Some use the term sociopaths, others say psychopaths. Both have many of the same symptoms.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Aug 24 2007, 06:22 AM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Fran @ Aug 24 2007, 03:01 AM) *
Bear;

I already marked one. I just wanted to mark them all. I am very, very concerned about the financial dealings of Danny Shelton and 3ABN! However, I am also concerned about the other items also!

I know Fran. I was just giving you a hard time. One of the very cool features of these new polls is that the originator gets a report back indicating not only how everyone voted but the vote process itself.

Your report indicates you sped past the religious issues, hesitated slightly at sex, and zeroed in on the “slight of hand” accounting choice. Thanks for participating.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 24 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 24 2007, 05:41 AM) *
Good to see you again, sister. Some use the term sociopaths, others say psychopaths. Both have many of the same symptoms.

Thanks, Johann! I know whatever term is used, sociopath or psychopath, we have both experienced Danny exhibiting behavior that is descriptive of these terms. Not only Danny, but also in other members of the extended Shelton clan.

+Quote Post
panther
post Aug 24 2007, 07:58 AM
Post #45

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,141

Danny is no more a psychopath or sociopath than any of you are! And especially extended members of his family. Keep throwing stones though, they only boomerang and show me your own characters.

Lee

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:11 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church