Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15182&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:03:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gailon Joy Files For Bankruptcy, CREDIBLE? HONEST? FINANCIAL COUNSELOR?
Noahswife
post Sep 11 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #136

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 11 2007, 08:11 PM) *
I still can't understand why it is considered unethical to make public something that should have been made public a year ago. I think it was highly unethical of Nick to hide it like he did, but I'm beginning to understand a possible reason why he did.

Bob, the fact that you think it was highly unethical "of Nick to hide it like he did" IMO might explain why you still can't understand why some of us question why it was released when it was.

Since you have published the email, isn't it time to see this alleged "side agreement" that described the circumstances under which Nick Miller gave approval. Certainly no one's approval is needed to provide that is there?

Regardless, I certainly hope that your statement that I highlighted was not intended to create yet another round of speculation.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 11 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #137

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Sep 11 2007, 07:36 PM) *
It is also up to those investigating these many issues to choose to comport themselves in and ethical or unethical manner.

I refuse to corrupt myself by covering up crime or fraud.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 11 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #138

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Sep 11 2007, 08:47 PM) *
Bob, the fact that you think it was highly unethical "of Nick to hide it like he did" IMO might explain why you still can't understand why some of us question why it was released when it was.

I have no problem with people questioning. I have a problem with people passing judgment and stating certain things as fact.

Since you have published the email, isn't it time to see this alleged "side agreement" that described the circumstances under which Nick Miller gave approval. Certainly no one's approval is needed to provide that is there?

I don't have a copy of that, as far as I know.

Regardless, I certainly hope that your statement that I highlighted was not intended to create yet another round of speculation.

No it wasn't.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 11 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #139

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 11 2007, 11:16 PM) *
I have no problem with people questioning. I have a problem with people passing judgment and stating certain things as fact.
I don't have a copy of that, as far as I know.
No it wasn't.

Mr. Pickle, Is it true that 3abn won the argument for obtaining the hard drives from your computer as well as Mr. Joy's?

Before you answer it would be well to remember that this is public record.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 11 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #140

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 11 2007, 11:13 PM) *
I refuse to corrupt myself by covering up crime or fraud.

If that is true, you would not be in an alliance with Mr. Joy.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 11 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #141

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Sep 11 2007, 07:36 PM) *
God created each of us with free choice. It was Nick's place to choose whether or not to release that information - ethical or unethical. That's my point. It is also up to those investigating these many issues to choose to comport themselves in and ethical or unethical manner. Free choice.

Now, those on the other side of this issue would certainly like to know the identities of some posting here. They might believe it is ethical to find this info out by any means necessary. Does that make it right?

Certainly when it is pertaining to the present lawsuit. A court of law will also agree that the identities of anonymous posters who are participating in the slander of people, businesses, organizations, ministries, can be pursued and revealed. Just because one hide's their identity does not give them immunity if they are destroying someone or something's credibility. Especially when certain accusations can be proven false.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 12 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #142

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 11 2007, 09:39 PM) *
Mr. Pickle, Is it true that 3abn won the argument for obtaining the hard drives from your computer as well as Mr. Joy's?

Mr. Appletree, while I'm certainly not Mr. Pickle, I'm sure I don't have to remind you that if it were true that it would indeed go both ways.

The hard drive issue relates to form of discovery, not just to Joy and Pickle Harddrives. They already have auto -
discovered everything relavant from their harddrives. Therefore, if 3abn gets access to Pickle/Joy's hardrives as the acceptable form of discovery, that means the judge will allow Pickle/Joy the same privilege. Therefore, they will get access to the hard-drives of Danny Lee Shelton, his officers and directors and those belonging to 3ABN, all the named plaintiffs, new and old. And Pickle/Joy would get to review Lindas old hard-drive as well.

For Joy/Pickle, it should be quite an added form of "discovery" I would say. Maybe you should remember that before you answer, that this is a public record as well.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Sep 12 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #143

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 12 2007, 02:41 PM) *
If that is true, you would not be in an alliance with Mr. Joy.

Looks like AT couldn't wait to get a 'gate pass' once again, to come back in here with unfounded allegations! bop.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 12 2007, 06:11 AM
Post #144

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 11 2007, 11:39 PM) *

According to PACER, there has been no ruling on the matter yet. So based on PACER I would have to say that it isn't true. Who told you that it was?

Yesterday morning it dawned on me that something Mark Lanterman said on the witness stand didn't make sense. It sounded odd at the time, but it clicked yesterday morning. I'll be doing a little more research on that this week as time allows to see if I am correct or not.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Sep 13 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #145

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 11 2007, 11:52 PM) *
Certainly when it is pertaining to the present lawsuit. A court of law will also agree that the identities of anonymous posters who are participating in the slander of people, businesses, organizations, ministries, can be pursued and revealed. Just because one hide's their identity does not give them immunity if they are destroying someone or something's credibility. Especially when certain accusations can be proven false.

Well, my identity certainly isn't hidden. I guess that means Danny thinks my accusations can't be proven false, then.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 13 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #146

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Got a scenario to mull over...

Especially when certain accusations cannot be proven false....

just per chance that 90% of those anonymous identities really have information that they are not producing at this time but do so under court order, is there any chance that these 90%er's get financial compensation for wasting their time and money to travel to court to testify their truth as they know it?

just wondering

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:03 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church