Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15182&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:03:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gailon Joy Files For Bankruptcy, CREDIBLE? HONEST? FINANCIAL COUNSELOR?
PeacefulBe
post Sep 6 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 6 2007, 08:06 PM) *
And PeacefulBe is not acting as a pro-DS poster?

Absolutely not, Artiste. PeacefulBe is acting as a pro-Truth poster.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 6 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 6 2007, 08:31 PM) *
blink.gif
Oh for pity's sake! All she did was post a article,which seems to be relevant and pertinent to the topic here.
(run PB, run!)

Thank you Aletheia! It seems to be relevant and it is pertinent to the topic.

I won't run, but will be glad to dance a little jig if you would fiddle for me.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 7 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Sep 6 2007, 07:08 PM) *
Hi SSOM,

I guess you weren't aware that Observer posted most of this email from Gailon yesterday morning. That's okay, though, because it brought the text closer to the press release by the Mass. AG.

If you read both the press release and then Gailon's email, it does raise concern, IMO. I didn't realize, when Gregory posted Gailon's email yesterday, that Gailon had himself described his market niche as "rescue lending" the very thing that the AG has just stopped. Like someone said earlier though, it is unlikely that Gailon was using the same unscrupulous scheme to give false hope to desperate homeowners only to rob these people of their homes as those were that the AG was focusing her actions on.

I trust that Gailon will be informed of the confusingly similar language he used that so closely mirrors what the AG press release discusses and will be forthright in bringing a clarification.

PeacefulBe

Maybe this "clarifies" things a bit more for you.

As it was explained to me by Gailon:

"Our role has been as a rescue lender...not a rescue buyer. We have actively drafted complaints for federal and mass superior court cases against the straw buyer trusts used to cheat so many out of equity.I have provided information and referrals to state and federal regulators that exposed these dastardly fraudulent conveyances, including the most notorious against a Worcester Attorney (Allan Mason) and his ring of equity thieves. I have testified against predatory lenders on several occasions in an effort to help people to rescind the motgages they were duped into and to break through the trusts that had conveyed unsuspecting and terrified victims who were in foreclosure and desperately anxious about house and home - note that they purchased the property from the borrowers holding it in trust only to find themselves being evicted from their own homes upon the most minor infractions. We have a list of several families that are still pending litigation up to three years and still imbibe the quiet enjoyment of their own property. It is record I am pround of and will continue to make myself available, on a more limited basis, to help where I can. You can refer to Mary Singleton vs Fremont and Alpha Trust, a case I drafted and wrote the supporting affidavit and the expert report identifying violations of Mass Predatory Lending, Federal Home Owners Equity Protection Act and Federal Truth In Lending Act and requesting a recission of both the trust and the Fremont. That is typical of most and we are pro bono as these people (SS Disability and a Workers Comp Permanancy) cannot afford experts and big retainers. It was the last case we worked on before filing ourselves. Scheduled twice for a foreclosure sale, she has been awarded an injunction pending outcome of the TILA recission claims and still enjoys the comforts of home with her daughter. I believe that qualifies as mending broken people. We have researched and drafted nearly a dozen such claims, pro bono, in the last year. Many were done as adversarial proceedings inside bankruptcy cases. And I will likely continue despite the bankruptcy. By the way, we had an onsite audit in October of 2006 and did not receive a single citation as a result of the audit. In fact, given the nature of the files we had, nearly every one FHA and low cost loans, we spent most of the day talking with the auditors about their favorite targets and who they felt needed help. I enjoyed the education and resources that they made available. If I have a fault, it is as a crusader, not as a thief. For some reason I enjoy taking on dragons. And there is nothing any more gratifying then slaying dragons!!! It is my favorite past-time. It does not pay well, butI can look back over 35 years and have the satisfaction of knowing that we stepped up to the plate and, regardless of the outcome, gave it our very best shot. I have never surrendered and stood the ground regardless of the odds and the outcome. SEMPER FI. And I will continue, God Willing!!! Hope this addresses concerns and I am sorry if you are an investor in Frement Investment and Loan, but they are at the top of my hit list. It is a bank that should not have a charter in my less than humble opinion. Unfortunately, it is only one of several dozen. Gailon Arthur Joy AUReporter"

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Sep 7 2007, 12:39 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 6 2007, 11:22 PM) *

"Our role has been as a rescue lender...not a rescue buyer. We have actively drafted complaints for federal and mass superior court cases against the straw buyer trusts used to cheat so many out of equity.I have provided information and referrals to state and federal regulators that exposed these dastardly fraudulent conveyances, including the most notorious against a Worcester Attorney (Allan Mason) and his ring of equity thieves. I have testified against predatory lenders on several occasions in an effort to help people to rescind the motgages they were duped into and to break through the trusts that had conveyed unsuspecting and terrified victims who were in foreclosure and desperately anxious about house and home - note that they purchased the property from the borrowers holding it in trust only to find themselves being evicted from their own homes upon the most minor infractions. We have a list of several families that are still pending litigation up to three years and still imbibe the quiet enjoyment of their own property. It is record I am pround of and will continue to make myself available, on a more limited basis, to help where I can. You can refer to Mary Singleton vs Fremont and Alpha Trust, a case I drafted and wrote the supporting affidavit and the expert report identifying violations of Mass Predatory Lending, Federal Home Owners Equity Protection Act and Federal Truth In Lending Act and requesting a recission of both the trust and the Fremont. That is typical of most and we are pro bono as these people (SS Disability and a Workers Comp Permanancy) cannot afford experts and big retainers. It was the last case we worked on before filing ourselves. Scheduled twice for a foreclosure sale, she has been awarded an injunction pending outcome of the TILA recission claims and still enjoys the comforts of home with her daughter. I believe that qualifies as mending broken people. We have researched and drafted nearly a dozen such claims, pro bono, in the last year. Many were done as adversarial proceedings inside bankruptcy cases. And I will likely continue despite the bankruptcy. By the way, we had an onsite audit in October of 2006 and did not receive a single citation as a result of the audit. In fact, given the nature of the files we had, nearly every one FHA and low cost loans, we spent most of the day talking with the auditors about their favorite targets and who they felt needed help. I enjoyed the education and resources that they made available. If I have a fault, it is as a crusader, not as a thief. For some reason I enjoy taking on dragons. And there is nothing any more gratifying then slaying dragons!!! It is my favorite past-time. It does not pay well, butI can look back over 35 years and have the satisfaction of knowing that we stepped up to the plate and, regardless of the outcome, gave it our very best shot. I have never surrendered and stood the ground regardless of the odds and the outcome. SEMPER FI. And I will continue, God Willing!!! Hope this addresses concerns and I am sorry if you are an investor in Frement Investment and Loan, but they are at the top of my hit list. It is a bank that should not have a charter in my less than humble opinion. Unfortunately, it is only one of several dozen. Gailon Arthur Joy AUReporter"

Thank you, Sonshineonme, for bringing us this clarification from Gailon.

I'm glad that Gailon is continuing with his work to help others, even if it has to be pro bono.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 7 2007, 08:37 AM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 6 2007, 11:22 PM) *

The important thing is not clarifying this for me. The important thing is clarifying this for ALL of us. Thank you SSOM and Gailon Arthur Joy for making the picture clear for ALL.

PeacefulBe

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 10 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Sep 6 2007, 09:55 AM) *
I hate beating the proverbial dead horse but would it not have been the "Christian thing" to ask Mr. Miller before prematurely releasing his email to the public and especially if it created certain insinuations that Mr. Miller later stated were inaccurate (BTW, do you know when the email was actually made part of the official court record)?

Mr. Miller was asked for permission quite a few times since writing the original email. For whatever reason, he declined to grant permission. Personally, I think he should have released it long before we ever came into the picture, so I do not agree that it was "prematurely" released. I think it was a bad judgment call on his part to cover up something like that.

(In saying that I admit that I was not in his shoes and did not have to deal with all the factors that he did.)

I do not know when it was made a part of the official court record, or if it has yet gone from discovery materials to that stage. I just don't know.

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Sep 6 2007, 12:39 PM) *
With that having been said, I feel I need to respond once more to your post. You have stated your belief that what PB did in posting the information without contacting Mr. Joy first was neither "responsible" or "Christian".

Pardon me for splitting hairs, but I didn't put it that way. And now that I see that it appears that she was in the dark as much as I was regarding what could be read into it, then perhaps my statement was premature. But if she thought that it could be taken in that way, then she certainly could have asked him first, unless there was some sort of impediment to so doing.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Sep 10 2007, 12:38 PM

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Sep 10 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #112

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 10 2007, 01:35 PM) *
Mr. Miller was asked for permission quite a few times since writing the original email. For whatever reason, he declined to grant permission. Personally, I think he should have released it long before we ever came into the picture, so I do not agree that it was "prematurely" released. I think it was a bad judgment call on his part to cover up something like that.

(In saying that I admit that I was not in his shoes and did not have to deal with all the factors that he did.)

I do not know when it was made a part of the official court record, or if it has yet gone from discovery materials to that stage. I just don't know.

I think this is the first time I've heard either you or Mr. Joy admit that you absolutely did not have permission from Mr. Miller to publish his email. Thank you for making that clear. Do I now understand that you aren't certain if this email has even been made a part of the official court record? I had understood from previous posts that this was already accomplished. Did I miss something here?

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 10 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Sep 10 2007, 08:04 PM) *
I think this is the first time I've heard either you or Mr. Joy admit that you absolutely did not have permission from Mr. Miller to publish his email. Thank you for making that clear. Do I now understand that you aren't certain if this email has even been made a part of the official court record? I had understood from previous posts that this was already accomplished. Did I miss something here?

-bear

When I wrote what you refer to about Nick declining to give permission, I was referring to the various times I personally asked him since last November.

It was Gailon's decision to release the letter, not mine. In his explanation which can be read at http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?a...&pid=208093, he states regarding whether he obtained permission: "No! But there is a seperate communique that grants authority under specific circumstances. Those circumstances were recently fulfilled. Further, it was included in a subpoena request and is now a part of the court discovery documents. Thus, I felt we had to post it."

He meant to say "discovery request," not "subpoena request."

Regarding whether it is a part of court record or not at present, see http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?a...&pid=209982 and http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?a...&pid=209986.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Sep 10 2007, 07:47 PM

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Sep 10 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #114

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 10 2007, 08:46 PM) *
When I wrote what you refer to about Nick declining to give permission, I was referring to the various times I personally asked him since last November.

It was Gailon's decision to release the letter, not mine. In his explanation which can be read at http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?a...&pid=208093, he states regarding whether he obtained permission: "No! But there is a seperate communique that grants authority under specific circumstances. Those circumstances were recently fulfilled. Further, it was included in a subpoena request and is now a part of the court discovery documents. Thus, I felt we had to post it."

He meant to say "discovery request," not "subpoena request."

Regarding whether it is a part of court record or not at present, see http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?a...&pid=209982 and http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?a...&pid=209986.

Okey dokey. Thanks for the clarification. I have no immediate desire to exhume and flog the poor horse.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Sep 11 2007, 03:49 AM) *
Okey dokey. Thanks for the clarification. I have no immediate desire to exhume and flog the poor horse.

-bear

I see some good sense in your statement.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Sep 11 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #116

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2007, 02:32 PM) *

Well now I'm all warm and tingly! wave.gif

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 11 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #117

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Sep 10 2007, 08:49 PM) *

-bear

a case of the end (whatever that might be) justifies the means..... and I am not beating that dead horse either.... even though this revelation confirms my earlier perception.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Sep 11 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2007, 03:32 PM) *

Johann, IMO there are many such horses in these threads that continue to be flogged although it seems unnecessary. However, this particular flogging resulted in new and for some posters, with memories of things previously posted and alleged, interesting information from Bob so the latest flogging was apparently not entirely without merit.

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Sep 11 2007, 09:49 PM) *
Johann, IMO there are many such horses in these threads that continue to be flogged although it seems unnecessary. However, this particular flogging resulted in new and for some posters, with memories of things previously posted and alleged, interesting information from Bob so the latest flogging was apparently not entirely without merit.

nw

Is there a possibility we do not see the same portions of the carcass as rotten beyond salvaging the spoil? That some of us have information we are not able to post here?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 11 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #120

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I see some have reached a significant milestone in this twisted journey towards verification. My apologies to the horsies, but it is your glue that holds this all together.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:03 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church