Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15226&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:04:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Meetin Before The Jim Gilley Today Live Show, Danny declares war on 3abn internet bloggers, etc.
appletree
post Sep 12 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 9 2007, 08:52 PM) *
Greg( sorry for the familiarity, not used to address men and women of God is such a way without permission), I am really just expressing a personal preference here. I must admit it is mostly that DS sends his people into the lion's den ill equipped that has given me the most pause here. That being said, you have posted enough of your own imformation that bring clarity to some of the most complex situations. I am so not making any judgements on those who post for either side. Afteralll if you support something, you should be willing to stand behind it. There is no harm in that. My point is only that DS and GJ should post for themselves. They are both here often enough.

Diane,

What give you the right to make a statement that DS and Gailon are often at this forum? I don't know about Gailon but I can swear to you that Danny Shelton has not been to this forum or any other since his initial contact here long ago. You know Diane. The one you always claim he lied about. How long ago was that? However long ago it was, he has not been back since to read, post or anything else and that's a promise. Sure, he hears stuff that people have read or heard...that can't be helped. The last thing that he has time to do is sit around reading internet forums. How foolish to think otherwise.

You can suspend me also Di, but the truth is, just because you are an administrator doesn't give you the right to make statements that are untrue. Many people do not understand what an administrator has access to, and what he doesn't. Your statement that Danny is on here may be taken as gospel by those who think you have a way of knowing his IP address or something along that nature. Therefore you are guilty of leading some down the wrong path by making statements that you actually, have no knowledge of, much less prove. To quote you, "It just ain't right."

The same goes for all you that accuse Danny of sending supporters of 3abn here and telling them what to say. How ignorant. He has no time to dabble around in forums if he wanted to. I for one, was never "sent" here by Danny or anyone else. In fact, no one that has ever come to this forum to defend 3abn, was "sent" or pushed into coming in any way. Di, are you here because you were "sent" or are you here because you want to defend the side that you think is right? Please, give us the same courtesy. As much as you hate to hear it, there are people all over the world that love and support Danny and 3abn. We have just as much right to defend them publicaly as you do your side, without being accused of being puppets.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 12 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 9 2007, 08:52 PM) *
Greg( sorry for the familiarity, not used to address men and women of God is such a way without permission), I am really just expressing a personal preference here. I must admit it is mostly that DS sends his people into the lion's den ill equipped that has given me the most pause here. That being said, you have posted enough of your own imformation that bring clarity to some of the most complex situations. I am so not making any judgements on those who post for either side. Afteralll if you support something, you should be willing to stand behind it. There is no harm in that. My point is only that DS and GJ should post for themselves. They are both here often enough.

Diane,

What give you the right to make a statement that DS and Gailon are often at this forum? I don't know about Gailon but I can swear to you that Danny Shelton has not been to this forum or any other since his initial contact here long ago. You know Diane. The one you always claim he lied about. How long ago was that? However long ago it was, he has not been back since to read, post or anything else and that's a promise. Sure, he hears stuff that people have read or heard...that can't be helped. The last thing that he has time to do is sit around reading internet forums. How foolish to think otherwise.

You can suspend me also Di, but the truth is, just because you are an administrator doesn't give you the right to make statements that are untrue. Many people do not understand what an administrator has access to, and what he doesn't. Your statement that Danny is on here may be taken as gospel by those who think you have a way of knowing his IP address or something along that nature. Therefore you are guilty of leading some down the wrong path by making statements that you actually, have no knowledge of, much less prove. To quote you, "It just ain't right."

The same goes for all you that accuse Danny of sending supporters of 3abn here and telling them what to say. How ignorant. He has no time to dabble around in forums if he wanted to. I for one, was never "sent" here by Danny or anyone else. In fact, no one that has ever come to this forum to defend 3abn, was "sent" or pushed into coming in any way. Di, are you here because you were "sent" or are you here because you want to defend the side that you think is right? Please, give us the same courtesy. As much as you hate to hear it, there are people all over the world that love and support Danny and 3abn. We have just as much right to defend them publicaly as you do your side, without being accused of being puppets.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:04 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church