Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15226&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:04:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Meetin Before The Jim Gilley Today Live Show, Danny declares war on 3abn internet bloggers, etc.
Aletheia
post Sep 10 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 9 2007, 02:23 PM) *
if Aletheia had not proudly and boldly felt it her place to taunt Linda and her "supporters" by posting a picture of a watch that was a gift that is at issues in the marriage. None of this is not of God.

For once Diane, jnstead of running your mouth, just try proving what you believe and claim, PLEASE. Give us a link where I said or did any of that., ok? Prove to the members you know what you are saying, or admit you are in error or thats simply your biased opinion.

A link will prove it nicely, feel free to quote me.

IOW: Put up or shut up.

I'm waiting.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Sep 10 2007, 06:16 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 10 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #47

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Gurl, don't even try it! You had that watch posted as your avatar, until we(admins) asked you about it. I personally was the one to ask and you proudly told me it was a watch like the one described that was a gift to Linda.

**** And since the sounds of me running my mouth is a problem for you, you can have a 24 hr vacation. Maybe you can rmember posting that watch as your avatar while you are away****

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 10 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #48

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 10 2007, 05:11 PM) *
For once Diane, jnstead of running your mouth, just try proving what you believe and claim, PLEASE. Give us a link where I said or did any of that., ok? Prove to the members you know what you are saying, or admit you are in error or thats simply your biased opinion.

I'm waiting.

blink.gif Whoa!!! That was over the top.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Sep 10 2007, 06:26 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 10 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #49

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 10 2007, 07:11 PM) *

I'm waiting.

Here is the rule:
You may not like the decision me and my management team make but you will respect them because I have put them in a position of trust and I respect them. Furthermore, they are only accountable to me. Therefore, public ridicule of their decisions to close topics, temporary suspense members or any disciplinary action they take will not be allowed and can result in a permanent ban from BSDA. You can always take the issue up with me privately in a PM or email. I won't promise I will always reply, but I will take your concerns into consideration.

Regards,
Calvin Eakins
calvin@blacksda.com

Time out Aletheia.... your comments are a bit much.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Sep 10 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #50

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 10 2007, 08:18 PM) *
Gurl, don't even try it! You had that watch posted as your avatar, until we(admins) asked you about it. I personally was the one to ask and you proudly told me it was a watch like the one described that was a gift to Linda.

NO GURL, You don't try it. We're not goin there.

I've reached the end of my patience with you and your mouth.

I proudly told you nothing of the sort. That's a lie!

I'm still waiting for you to prove what you claim and believe, Either prove it, or admit you can't because it's just your PERSONAL OPINION AND PERSONAL JUDGMENT which can only be supported by your own little brainwaves.

As I said link please. Quote please.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Sep 10 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

now would be a good time to gather 'round, join hands and sing "Kumbaya!"
romantic.gif

ok...we now take you back to your regularly scheduled program...

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Sep 10 2007, 06:47 PM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 10 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #52

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 10 2007, 07:28 PM) *

I'm still waiting for you to prove what you claim and believe, Either prove it, or admit you can't because it's just your PERSONAL OPINION AND PERSONAL JUDGMENT which can only be supported by your own little brainwaves.

AHO:

72 hours.... Clearly you are not trying to be respectful. cya then.

AHOff:

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 10 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 10 2007, 05:28 PM) *

The true colors of behind the scenes 3ABN christianity showing here. A taste of the real thing.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Sep 10 2007, 06:50 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 10 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Aletheia,

Are you having a bad day? The attitude in your last two posts is not reflecting the sweet spirit of our Savior, and it definitely isn't rising to the level of "in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." that you have quoted in your signature.

Take a deep breath and remember who you are claiming to represent.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 10 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Sep 10 2007, 05:51 PM) *
Aletheia,

Take a deep breath and remember who you are claiming to represent.

It seemed quite an accurate representation to me. Genuine, at least.

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Sep 10 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

Cindy, this won't be the first time you've been your own worst enemy. You have the ability to drive all sorts of traffic to this section which is why I presume you will be welcomed back again and again. It certainly makes for more entertaining reading than the same points rehashed over and over for years.

-bear

This post has been edited by YogusBearus: Sep 10 2007, 07:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Sep 11 2007, 03:58 AM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 10 2007, 08:47 PM) *
The true colors of behind the scenes 3ABN christianity showing here. A taste of the real thing.

and it ain't coca cola pepsi.gif oops! but this is pepsi...oh well...y'all get the point...

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
calvin
post Sep 11 2007, 05:57 AM
Post #58

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Cindy, no one here has spoken to you the way you have with Di, Watchbird, and others. Your opposition has treated you with respect, far more than you deserve with your harsh cutting tone. I invited you back and others that are in support of 3abn because I felt it was important to have more diversity of opinions and discussion. But it is not worth reading you lashing out at people that you disagree with. To quote you from above "I've reached the end of my patience with you and your mouth".
QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 10 2007, 07:47 PM) *
AHO:

72 hours.... Clearly you are not trying to be respectful. cya then.

AHOff:

Now it’s permanent.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 12 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 9 2007, 08:52 PM) *
Greg( sorry for the familiarity, not used to address men and women of God is such a way without permission), I am really just expressing a personal preference here. I must admit it is mostly that DS sends his people into the lion's den ill equipped that has given me the most pause here. That being said, you have posted enough of your own imformation that bring clarity to some of the most complex situations. I am so not making any judgements on those who post for either side. Afteralll if you support something, you should be willing to stand behind it. There is no harm in that. My point is only that DS and GJ should post for themselves. They are both here often enough.

Diane,

What give you the right to make a statement that DS and Gailon are often at this forum? I don't know about Gailon but I can swear to you that Danny Shelton has not been to this forum or any other since his initial contact here long ago. You know Diane. The one you always claim he lied about. How long ago was that? However long ago it was, he has not been back since to read, post or anything else and that's a promise. Sure, he hears stuff that people have read or heard...that can't be helped. The last thing that he has time to do is sit around reading internet forums. How foolish to think otherwise.

You can suspend me also Di, but the truth is, just because you are an administrator doesn't give you the right to make statements that are untrue. Many people do not understand what an administrator has access to, and what he doesn't. Your statement that Danny is on here may be taken as gospel by those who think you have a way of knowing his IP address or something along that nature. Therefore you are guilty of leading some down the wrong path by making statements that you actually, have no knowledge of, much less prove. To quote you, "It just ain't right."

The same goes for all you that accuse Danny of sending supporters of 3abn here and telling them what to say. How ignorant. He has no time to dabble around in forums if he wanted to. I for one, was never "sent" here by Danny or anyone else. In fact, no one that has ever come to this forum to defend 3abn, was "sent" or pushed into coming in any way. Di, are you here because you were "sent" or are you here because you want to defend the side that you think is right? Please, give us the same courtesy. As much as you hate to hear it, there are people all over the world that love and support Danny and 3abn. We have just as much right to defend them publicaly as you do your side, without being accused of being puppets.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 12 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 9 2007, 08:52 PM) *
Greg( sorry for the familiarity, not used to address men and women of God is such a way without permission), I am really just expressing a personal preference here. I must admit it is mostly that DS sends his people into the lion's den ill equipped that has given me the most pause here. That being said, you have posted enough of your own imformation that bring clarity to some of the most complex situations. I am so not making any judgements on those who post for either side. Afteralll if you support something, you should be willing to stand behind it. There is no harm in that. My point is only that DS and GJ should post for themselves. They are both here often enough.

Diane,

What give you the right to make a statement that DS and Gailon are often at this forum? I don't know about Gailon but I can swear to you that Danny Shelton has not been to this forum or any other since his initial contact here long ago. You know Diane. The one you always claim he lied about. How long ago was that? However long ago it was, he has not been back since to read, post or anything else and that's a promise. Sure, he hears stuff that people have read or heard...that can't be helped. The last thing that he has time to do is sit around reading internet forums. How foolish to think otherwise.

You can suspend me also Di, but the truth is, just because you are an administrator doesn't give you the right to make statements that are untrue. Many people do not understand what an administrator has access to, and what he doesn't. Your statement that Danny is on here may be taken as gospel by those who think you have a way of knowing his IP address or something along that nature. Therefore you are guilty of leading some down the wrong path by making statements that you actually, have no knowledge of, much less prove. To quote you, "It just ain't right."

The same goes for all you that accuse Danny of sending supporters of 3abn here and telling them what to say. How ignorant. He has no time to dabble around in forums if he wanted to. I for one, was never "sent" here by Danny or anyone else. In fact, no one that has ever come to this forum to defend 3abn, was "sent" or pushed into coming in any way. Di, are you here because you were "sent" or are you here because you want to defend the side that you think is right? Please, give us the same courtesy. As much as you hate to hear it, there are people all over the world that love and support Danny and 3abn. We have just as much right to defend them publicaly as you do your side, without being accused of being puppets.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:04 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church