Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15254&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Does Asi Play Into All This?
beartrap
post Sep 9 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

Hi AH, and welcome to posting. As Aletheia said, there is a document on the 3ABN website. You will also find a number of documents at www.save3abn.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 9 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 9 2007, 02:13 PM) *
The public perception is that the BlackSDA 3ABN forum is an anti-Danny site also.

The way I percieve those posting their personal opinions in this BlackSDA 3ABN forum is below;

%10 anti Linda pro Danny,
%10 anti Danny pro Linda,
%1 Pro truth neither side but lean to Danny side,
%70 Pro truth neither side but lean to Linda side,
%8 know what is really going on and have mass documents to prove their side is right.
%1 Pro truth, who cares who is right or wrong, let's get this all out in the open and get it over with so everyone can get on with their lives in the other wonderful forums of BlackSDA FORUM. (not a blog site as Danny et al keep calling this forum)

JMHO

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 9 2007, 03:39 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

AH, as in any mutli-faceted situation, the various sides all have portions of the truth but there is no one source with ALL of the truth that can give you the full and entirely accurate picture. Everyone does the best they can with the little they have, based on their own experience, witness, and the many things that determine how they will flesh out the missing parts.

A wise old man named Siddhartha Gautama once said "In the ignorance of the whole truth, each person maintains his own arrogant point of view. If that is your case, try to make the best out of it anyway." LOL!

This post has been edited by beartrap: Sep 9 2007, 03:42 PM

+Quote Post
AHillock
post Sep 9 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 4,360

I skimmed through the ASI document. It had some good information, but still leaves me wondering. I guess I can't have all my questions answered.

This post has been edited by AHillock: Sep 9 2007, 03:43 PM

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 9 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Probably asking Bob Christman or some of the other ASI leaders would be a good start. Gaining answers from the different leaders might lead to some new insights.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 9 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 9 2007, 04:13 PM) *
The public perception is that the BlackSDA 3ABN forum is an anti-Danny site also.

and you would know this because? was a survey conducted? or it is your perception that the public's perception of the 3abn forum of BSDA is anti-danny?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Sep 9 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(AHillock @ Sep 9 2007, 05:40 PM) *
I skimmed through the ASI document. It had some good information, but still leaves me wondering. I guess I can't have all my questions answered.

I don't know what those questions are, but think they probably can be answered. I came here asking many questions, and most weren't answered here. Some posters just kept telling me "read all" other's kept putting me down or insulting me for asking, and implying I had some agenda or was this or that, Then I realized, I was asking the wrong people. What to do?

Just go to the source.

IOW, don't ask us, just approach ASI, and anyone and everyone involved, in a open minded and sincere way and ask them all the same questions.

Those who have and know the truth are always happy to answer and don't fear questions.

Put it all together, compare, and weigh all in the balance, and pray for guidence while doing so..

Blessings--.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Sep 9 2007, 04:15 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
AHillock
post Sep 9 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 4,360

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Sep 9 2007, 04:52 PM) *
Probably asking Bob Christman or some of the other ASI leaders would be a good start. Gaining answers from the different leaders might lead to some new insights.

Rosyroi

I doubt that would do much good as they would probably blow a smoke screen, especially since I have no position in the church and am just a lay member.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 9 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 9 2007, 05:07 PM) *
I don't know what those questions are, but think they probably can be answered. I came here asking many questions, and most weren't answered here. People just kept telling me "read all" or kept putting me down or insulting me for asking, and implying I had some agenda or was this or that, Then I realized, I was asking the wrong people. Just go to the source.

IOW, don't ask us, just approach ASI, and or anyone, and everyone, involved in a open minded and sincere way and ask them all the same questions.

Those who have and know the truth are always happy to answer and don't fear questions.

Blessings--.

yet you remain, so there is something that you are getting from being here.... whatever might that be?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 9 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(AHillock @ Sep 9 2007, 03:08 PM) *
I doubt that would do much good as they would probably blow a smoke screen, especially since I have no position in the church and am just a lay member.

Probably about half or more of BSDA posters are "just lay members".

Sometimes there is a bit of truth hidden behind the smoke screens.

Don't let anything stop you from going to the source for your information. There are several people who go to sources for their information. Most are willing to share what info they received. Your sharing what you know is up to you.

As far as I know there are several people in this forum have a lot of documentation for the positions they hold. Some folk are not at liberty right now to share even though they would love to.

BTW welcome to BSDA AHillock.

Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Sep 9 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 9 2007, 06:10 PM) *
yet you remain, so there is something that you are getting from being here.... whatever might that be?

Well... you asked.

I'm actually getting nothing personally, (except for meeting some dear friends and brethren) but am not here in the 3ABN forum to get anything anymore anyway.

I am worried about others who come her and are looking for something and are fed misinformation or think truth is proven by a majority or democracy, and believe a lie.

So, I am now sharing what I have learned, and even how, and encouraging others to do the same and look at the facts and evidence in a unbiased and impartial way, and decide for themselves..

You don't have to agree, for i know what I am doing and why, and who I serve, even without agreement or approval, and I know it even if a very vocal majority here disagrees, and they do. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Sep 9 2007, 04:38 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 9 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #27

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 9 2007, 05:35 PM) *
Well... you asked.

I'm actually getting nothing personally, (except for meeting some dear friends and brethren) but am not here in the 3ABN forum to get anything anymore anyway.

I am worried about others who come her and are looking for something and are fed misinformation or think truth is proven by a majority or democracy, and believe a lie.

So, I am now sharing what I have learned, and even how, and encouraging others to do the same and look at the facts and evidence in a unbiased and impartial way, and decide for themselves..

You don't have to agree, for i know what I am doing and why, and who I serve, even without agreement or approval, and I know it even if a very vocal majority here disagrees, and they do. wink.gif

and what is it exactly that you are sharing that you have learned?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 9 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 9 2007, 03:35 PM) *
Well... you asked.

So, I am now sharing what I have learned, and even how, and encouraging others to do the same and look at the facts and evidence in a unbiased and impartial way, and decide for themselves.. wink.gif

You don't have to agree, for i know what I am doing and why, and who I serve, even without agreement or approval, and I know it even if a majority disagrees. wink.gif

How interesting that the sources I have gone to, tell such a different story than your sources do, Alethia. My sources are closer to 3ABN than you are. My sources are first hand witnesses and victims. I can't reveal my sources for victims safety.

Keep on posting, you help so much with the puzzle.

Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 9 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 9 2007, 03:35 PM) *
Well... you asked.

So, I am now sharing what I have learned, and even how, and encouraging others to do the same and look at the facts and evidence in a unbiased and impartial way, and decide for themselves.. wink.gif

You don't have to agree, for i know what I am doing and why, and who I serve, even without agreement or approval, and I know it even if a majority disagrees. wink.gif

Truth, Aletheia? (OK, I admit, that was a Greek pun... LOL!) Over on another thread there are descriptions of 3ABN's denominational leanings, affiliations, etc. from two different active and current lawsuits. One paints them as completely donominational and enumerates their denominational affiliations. The other says that they are completely non-denominational and have NO denominational affiliations. Which of those two statements is the aletheia? Is it possible that both could be the aletheia? Did 3ABN and/or their attorneys provide both of those descriptions? Where can AHillock and the rest of the lurkers and truth seekers find the truth in diametrically opposed statements layed out in two lawsuits? I don't know. Maybe they can? Perhaps you can help us with that, and give us the truth? Explain to AH and the rest of us, PLEASE, how both of those statements mean the same thing.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Sep 9 2007, 04:53 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Sep 9 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 9 2007, 06:50 PM) *
Truth, Aletheia? (OK, I admit, that was a Greek pun... LOL!) Over on another thread there are descriptions of 3ABN's denominational leanings, affiliations, etc. from two different active and current lawsuits. One paints them as completely donominational and enumerates their denominational affiliations. The other says that they are completely non-denominational and have NO denominational affiliations. Which of those two statements is the aletheia? Is it possible that both could be the aletheia? Did 3ABN and/or their attorneys provide both of those descriptions? Where can AHillock and the rest of the lurkers and truth seekers find the truth in diametrically opposed statements layed out in two lawsuits? I don't know. Maybe they can? Perhaps you can help us with that, and give us the truth? Explain to AH and the rest of us, PLEASE, how both of those statements mean the same thing.

I know this has been addressed and answered by at least Appletree, FHB, and myself in just as many threads, if not more. Why do you all keep bringingt up your same accusations and claims as if it hasn't? You didn't accept it there, so you certainly won't here, so stop pretending you will., please.

Also:
offtopic.gif offtopic.gif offtopic.gif :

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Sep 9 2007, 05:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church