Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:30 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
dmizzle06
post Aug 20 2004, 10:51 PM
Post #121

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(Jvat @ Aug 20 2004, 04:05 PM)
And more's the pity, Mema. Is media work hazardous to growth in Christ?

Not if its primary purpose is to spread the gospel to all the world. In this, 3ABN appears to have fallen short.

--------------------
...y eso es todo tengo que decir.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 21 2004, 02:56 AM
Post #122

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

http://www.revenue.state.il.us/legalinform...s/pt/pt04-1.pdf

This is the link to the IL Tax Lawsuit vs. 3ABN. If you read it carefully, you will find out some serious financial problems.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Aug 21 2004, 07:02 AM
Post #123

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 17 2004, 03:12 PM)
Okay it took me a moment but check this out.... Kuzma says she was "brought in." Brought by whom? Let me put it another way... in mental health (and I do have some experience there...okay I got about 18 yrs worth so I know a thing or two) it is OFTEN observed that the one being brought to counseling is usually NOT the one who needs counseling.... Its usually the person bringing the other person who needs as much or more counseling....

Now if the 3ABN board and Danny are "bringing" people in to "counsel" how effective is that going to be? Not very, it is stacked against Linda in my opinion... so here is how I see it..... Danny thinks there is a problem. Linda does not. Danny is bringing in people to talk to Linda, oh the spin might be let's get someone to counsel us, but in reality it is for Linda.... Don't you think she knew that? What kind of outcome can you expect from that setup? Not a good one.....

Oh Steve,
Haven't we seen this over and over? Let me get some help for ....him or ...her. THEY need a lot of help. Why do we say this? Sometimes because the other person is the one doing the overt action. It's not always the mover who is the problem. Well said!

Priscilla

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Aug 21 2004, 07:08 AM
Post #124

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 20 2004, 06:27 PM)
Do you think that Linda will be blamed for all the financial woes 3ABN is experiencing? I mean she was fired and usually the fired one gets all the blame....

The blame, Steve,
Usually goes to the party that leaves the other. A spouse may take a stick and chase the partner from the home forcibly. The neighbors looking on do not see the stick...they only see one person running eratically away. My My, they cluck. Why would that person leave such a lovely home?

Priscilla

+Quote Post
TedOdell
post Aug 21 2004, 07:45 AM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5

This may be worth enrolling into law school! This is contact info posted under Dr. Kuzma's website:

Address: Dr. Kay/Jan Kuzma
1105 Big Creek Road, LaFollette TN 37766.
Phone: 423-566-5007(voice); 423-566-6007 (fax)
E-mail: kaykuzma@aol.com

--------------------
Do God's will without permission or apology!

+Quote Post
post Aug 21 2004, 07:59 AM
Post #126

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(TedOdell @ Aug 21 2004, 07:45 AM)
This may be worth enrolling into law school! This is contact info posted under Dr. Kuzma's website:

Address: Dr. Kay/Jan Kuzma
1105 Big Creek Road, LaFollette TN 37766.
Phone: 423-566-5007(voice); 423-566-6007 (fax)
E-mail: kaykuzma@aol.com

I wondered why the writer x'd out their number, as if it had been placed there to begin with. I could not help but chuckle when I saw your post Bro. Ted.
Peace

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 21 2004, 08:03 AM
Post #127

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Well, well, well.... It seems like now I can send an email or two to Dr Kuzma and share with her my feelings on the letter she shared with us....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
post Aug 21 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #128

Group:
Member No.: 0

Could the Dr.'s revelations, on this forum or any other, regarding the personal conversation(s) she had with Sis. Linda be seen by a review board as inappropriate? Since this is a public forum, could she be held liable for such behaviour? Just curious.
Peace

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 21 2004, 09:52 AM
Post #129

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

I felt it was inappropriate because of its content, and because it did nothing more that suggest that Mr. Shelton was the "innocent" party and everything was Linda's fault.... something I don't believe by the way....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Aug 21 2004, 01:18 PM
Post #130

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 514

And the plot thickens. But Brethren from my understanding, this one may be best left for God to solve because I fear that it is much more sticky and messy than we may realise. Let us just pray that they get their act together and that 3ABN learns from all its mistakes in this situation.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 21 2004, 01:32 PM
Post #131

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(mrsljosey @ Aug 21 2004, 07:59 AM)
I wondered why the writer x'd out their number, as if it had been placed there to begin with. I could not help but chuckle when I saw your post Bro. Ted.
Peace

It was I who x'ed out the phone number before I posted the message here. I felt the phone number was given to me personally. For those who questioned whether the message was from her. The email address Ted noted above was the "from" address for the message send to me.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 21 2004, 02:59 PM
Post #132

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Jvat.... ultimately God will sort is all out and deal with whomever according to His mercy, justice, and compassion..... It is just ashamed that people can choose to do this to other people.... and if they can do that to someone they know, what could they do with someone they don't know??

--------------------

+Quote Post
sparkylyn
post Aug 21 2004, 03:12 PM
Post #133

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 21 2004, 08:03 AM)
Well, well, well.... It seems like now I can send an email or two to Dr Kuzma and share with her my feelings on the letter she shared with us....

I hope once you send one of your well worded letters, you will share with us whatever response you might receive.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 21 2004, 04:14 PM
Post #134

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sparkylyn @ Aug 21 2004, 04:12 PM)
I hope once you send one of your well worded letters, you will share with us whatever response you might receive.

Yep..... I am contemplating for the moment everything I want to say, then I will wait until after Sabbath to write and send....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Prisca
post Aug 21 2004, 04:18 PM
Post #135

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 21 2004, 03:52 PM)
I felt it was inappropriate because of its content, and because it did nothing more that suggest that Mr. Shelton was the "innocent" party and everything was Linda's fault.... something I don't believe by the way....

My point exactly, Steve,
It seems to be a given that under certain circumstances the woman must 'obey' and of course 'stay. I received a letter from 3abn calling all supporters to rally behind the ministry. The letter asked us not to let the devil destroy the ministry. I have wondered why it was that Linda was the one given the ultimatum? I find this trend in some of the Q and A columns in the various SDA magazines. Pastor and Mrs. Oliver, Kay Kuzma and others are those giving answers. When it comes to marital problems many times the grin and bear it or submit issue comes through as a 'good' answer, when the problem may, I say may, because I don't really know. From watching the various shows where they co-hosted, there was a vast difference in their intellect and approach to life, yet there are marriages that are able to balance that out. When she took off her long dresses for church...a no no in some of the pastor's eyes and wore pant suits...I think it was around December 2003, I got the feeling that things were not going right. Sometimes we overlook the 'little things'and by the time we see, it is something really BIG!

Priscilla

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church