Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:32 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
mema
post Aug 21 2004, 05:45 PM
Post #136

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 505

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 21 2004, 08:03 AM)
Well, well, well.... It seems like now I can send an email or two to Dr Kuzma and share with her my feelings on the letter she shared with us....

Be nice now.....we all would like to speak with her and we do not want her to block numbers so soon....

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 21 2004, 06:57 PM
Post #137

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

I prefer to email... that way there is documentation that she responded or didn't respond...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
ginge
post Aug 21 2004, 07:38 PM
Post #138

Member No.: 556

I've been thinking about the repercussions on many people. There are a couple of men in particular I am thinking of.

My mother, (who passed away Feb. of this year at 93) was a devout listener of Linda and Danny. As with Inge's mother my mother also gave donations. She left a sum in her Will for them. Now I wish I had known to give it to Linda only. I also am thankful that mother is not alive to see all of this mess.

But back to the men I mentioned above. Mother bought the book "A Channel of Blessing" written by Bob Ellis and published in 2002. He traveled with the Sheltons for a few years and came to know and love them and their ministry. Bob declares that he was not a christian and a lot of his feelings about "ministries" were based on the likes of people like the Bakkers and Swagert. So when he was given the assignment to follow the Sheltons and write about their ministry he was not thrilled. Let me quote what he says in his book about them. "All theologians were suspect in my mind. To my way of thinking, their shame (Bakkers, Swagert) eroded the entire religious community, not just my personal confidence." After all those years with 3ABN he still did not become a Seventh-day Adventist, but he admired our people greatly. What must he be thinking now! How did he see Linda and Danny on a personal basis? Does he go back now to his original quote (above) that he put on the first page of their book and say, I've been duped once again?

The other man I am thinking of is Dale Smith. His story is also in the above book. He was a Pentecostal minister. I saw him interviewed by Danny and Linda one day. I still remember that interview because Danny said "we have invited Dale to be on our staff here at 3ABN, he isn't a Seventh-day Adventist yet but we are expecting him to be someday". Did that man join 3ABN and if so what are his feelings now about Danny and Linda? Will he ever become an SDA? These two incidents stick out in my mind as I think of how the devil has hurt so many innocent people by causing jealousy, power, control and yes, pride to win in the lives of people in high profile places. We place too much responsibility on leaders and then we look at them in awe. The media has helped us to adore people with charisma and beautiful voices and bodies. It takes a very humble person to not be affected by all that adoration and money. I believe that Linda was also drawn into this media hype, after all they went from very poor to owning over $43,000,000 in assets. But I will say that as I watched her over the years and the last few months before she was terminated I saw a strong christian growth. She worked to remain humble and I don't believe what I was seeing was an act. Linda showed she really loved her Lord.

So, I'm still thinking about sending back their book. It pains me greatly to look at the pictures of Linda and Danny looking so happy and now knowing that everything in their book has been erased by Danny as non-existent.

My last question is: How can Kay Kuzma write a book about 3ABN that she has been working on for 4 years and go back and take out everything that has to do with Linda and still have any book left to publish?

+Quote Post
ginge
post Aug 21 2004, 07:41 PM
Post #139

Member No.: 556

OK Calviin,l how do I get one of those letters off? Must have hit the button twice?

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Aug 21 2004, 07:45 PM
Post #140

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

I don't think many will have a problem with a double post...

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 21 2004, 07:50 PM
Post #141

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Been there, done that.....my problem is the spelling. laugh.gif

Welcome by the way! clap.gif happydance.gif

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 21 2004, 07:52 PM
Post #142

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(ginge @ Today at 7:41 pm)
OK Calviin,l how do I get one of those letters off? Must have hit the button twice?

I cleaned it up for you. Welcome, you will get the hang of things soon.

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Aug 21 2004, 07:53 PM
Post #143

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

ok now clean up your act Boss Man!!! I see two from you... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 21 2004, 07:53 PM
Post #144

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Nice one CALvin...

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 21 2004, 07:58 PM
Post #145

site admin
Group Icon

You are too fast Paradise. I was hoping I could clean that up before anyone caught it. Ok, you have had your fun wink.gif. Now back on topic.

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Aug 21 2004, 08:18 PM
Post #146

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(calvin @ Today at 7:58 pm)
You are too fast Paradise. I was hoping I could clean that up before anyone caught it. Ok, you have had your fun wink.gif. Now back on topic.

Well Calvin since ginge has arrived and you have tried to clean up that double post, something has happened because it's now happened to Focus Factor and I "Paradise" also. Check to see that you put things back Calvin because the forum on my screen keeps getting weird messages and stuff, causing me to double post at times too..

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 21 2004, 08:21 PM
Post #147

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I noticed that too and it is across the top when you reply. After you reply, there is gibberish writing.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 21 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #148

site admin
Group Icon

last offtopic.gif. Put a mod in this evening. Testing in Test forum. I think I lot it fixed. Please respond in test forum if these errors continue to occur for anyone.

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Aug 21 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #149

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Got it fixed is what Calvin meant. Here in Atlanta in the fulton county board of education it was a requirement to graduate after a certain time that we learn typing or else... Oh how times have changed since the days of our elder brothers and sisters who only had pen and pad... biggrin.gif

It's fine now Calvin, I just thought I'd get to you before Harold K.City get ya...

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 21 2004, 08:59 PM
Post #150

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(ginge @ Today at 7:38 pm)
My last question is: How can Kay Kuzma write a book about 3ABN that she has been working on for 4 years and go back and take out everything that has to do with Linda and still have any book left to publish?

Back to the topic at hand....

She can not. What she will probably do is retitle the book and make some changes in it. This is too great of an opportunity for her to not make a buck off of this.

--------------------

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church