Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:28 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
HUGGINS130
post Aug 18 2004, 05:51 PM
Post #106

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 339

QUOTE(tarduke @ Aug 18 2004, 07:58 AM)
What does this refer to?

My statement "more lies from Adventism" refer to this 3ABN nonsense. This is just pathetic, and I believe that a lot of this stuff is about the elite trying to take advantage of the common person. You don't see how they tried to make her seek certain counselors. Just like the Jehovah's witnesses, they only seek their people for counseling, they had all these Adventist people trying to work this stuff out. If problems of this magnitude were to happen again, and the situation were taken care of again, in the same manner, no good would come out of it, cause one side is going to have all the elite they need to justify their cause. In this case, Linda was outnumbered from the beginning... So what if she committed adultery, whether "spiritual" or physical, she doesn't seem like she has renounced her faith in Christ. All I can say is that just like Steve said in another post, as the Jews plotted to come up with all types of things to crucify our Saviour, this seems to be the same thing in this case with Linda... that's about it
This isn't nothing but Lies and deception through and throug. Then DANNY has the nerve to say that if this ministry is of God it will show, but if it's of the devil that will show too, that was about the most pathetic thing he could have said at a time like this, but maybe I was the only one to notice that in his original letter to Calvin...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Aug 18 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #107

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

Claborn thanks for speaking up on this issue today, things like this don't go without being noticed, and people need to realize that something of this magnitude will never stop unless dedicated church members take a stand for righteousness. I appreciate what you guys are doing here, even though I am not a baptized member, I do believe in Christ, and this is not what he stands for... Ya'll keep making strides to do right, this church will get to the point where it need to be. notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 18 2004, 08:32 PM
Post #108

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Paradise, I saw a sensitivity session conducted by Dr. Ben King years ago on Phil Donahue dealing with prejudice. I will never forget it. He said we should never ever allow a group of people to hurt, exclude, ostracize another human being for any reason, for we are all God's children.

I said it from the beginning, what was done and is being done to Linda Shelton is not right, period. I am not sure how far reaching our objections are, but at least we have voiced our opinion that it is not right....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 19 2004, 07:34 AM
Post #109

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(PARADISE @ Aug 18 2004, 07:44 PM)
This whole thing has saddened me, because ya'll I am tired of lies, and I am tired of Christians acting like they don't have any common love for another.

Unfortunately, this is not the act; this is where too many professed Christians are living... the act is when they put on the mask Sabbath morning and act like they're happy to see folk they were just saying on the ride to church make them sick simply because they exist...

But that's another topic for another time...

In His service,
Kevin Josey

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 19 2004, 01:47 PM
Post #110

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Very true Kevin, which is why some can only stand to be a "good christian" on the weekends. If they had actually be a christian everyday (like they give lip service to) many more would drop out.... just my opinion though.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 20 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #111

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Do you think that Linda will be blamed for all the financial woes 3ABN is experiencing? I mean she was fired and usually the fired one gets all the blame....

--------------------

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 20 2004, 12:30 PM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 505

I wouldn't be surprised on bit if it happens.....

In their minds, they probably feel that she is sacrificing for the greater good.

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Aug 20 2004, 12:57 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

Mema, Uh! Oh! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 20 2004, 12:58 PM
Post #114

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Could not resist that one....

--------------------
"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,"Jesus, could you get that for me?"
Always allow yourself to learn something new each day, wisdom will grow that way.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 20 2004, 01:11 PM
Post #115

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(claborn1960 @ Aug 20 2004, 12:27 PM)
Do you think that Linda will be blamed for all the financial woes 3ABN is experiencing? I mean she was fired and usually the fired one gets all the blame....

I had not heard that they were having financial problems, but I am not surprised. All a non-profit has is their reputation to rely on for donations. 3ABN might not be able to survive this ordeal

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 20 2004, 01:15 PM
Post #116

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Unless they change things quickly (media and legal) the score will look like this:

3ABN - 0

Enemy - 4

--------------------

+Quote Post
FocusFactor
post Aug 20 2004, 02:34 PM
Post #117

Advanced Member

Member No.: 557

QUOTE(mema @ Aug 20 2004, 01:15 PM)
Unless they change things quickly (media and legal) the score will look like this:

3ABN - 0

Enemy - 4

But in the big picture the score will always be:

God: infinity

Enemy: whatever paltry score he gets, which in the end will fade into insignificance

--------------------
David Jeffrey
FocusFactor
"Within everyone lies a mustard seed waiting to be nurtured into a glorious tree"

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 20 2004, 02:37 PM
Post #118

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

You believe that and so do I. But from what we have seen, they do not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Aug 20 2004, 04:05 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

And more's the pity, Mema. Is media work hazardous to growth in Christ?

+Quote Post
mema
post Aug 20 2004, 10:39 PM
Post #120

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Yes, living in a false world.

--------------------

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church