Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17129&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:00:07 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Latest In The 3-ring Circus, Discount Attorneys?
princessdi
post Nov 29 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #166

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Only if you discount the other facts, Fearless Leader. By this time Danny was obliterating her from the network by having everyone retape their shows with her on them, she had also spent countless hours "coundelling " with Jl,(the electronics guy/counselor) at 3ABN and other members of the board. Now, this same man JL, was "inviting her to a meeting at which they were trying to disfellowship her for something she did not do. Once again they are going on Danny's word. Now, this is am kind of onclear on, but is it not true that lInda was also told not to attend the campmeeting or is this in dispute? If it is true it makes sense, if this is also the campmeeting where brandy was baptized. Like I said I can be corrected on this last point. However,t he others are clear. How many of us would show up when they had be told by word and deed they were not welcome.

FHB, I really dont' care who you are and where you get you info, but I am just amamzed at Danny's supporters who question Johann on something he himself experienced. At least one of you said they were across the auditorium. Where were you that you can question him on this? Danny serves Koolaid?

QUOTE(calvin @ Nov 29 2007, 12:25 PM) *
Sounds reasonable that it could have played out this way, there are always too sides.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 30 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #167

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 29 2007, 01:35 PM) *
3. Linda >chose< others to represent her at the ASI meetings instead of going herself.

There never were any ASI meetings.

And Danny chose a representative too, I assume, because we were never formerly told, but since Walt got CC'd, I assume Danny chose him.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Nov 30 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #168

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Read save3ABN.com now please.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Johann
post Nov 30 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #169

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Fran @ Nov 30 2007, 09:08 PM) *
Read save3ABN.com now please.

This gives an idea of what kind of source Mr. Fallible gains his information from.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Nov 30 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #170

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Johann @ Nov 30 2007, 06:10 PM) *
This gives an idea of what kind of source Mr. Fallible gains his information from.

I get it from reliable sources - other than where you assume I get it from! By the way Johann, why don't you ask Mr. Pickle and Gailon about the proceedings the day before Thanksgiving. What did the court decide in regards to the automatic stay (a maneuver by Gailon designed to avoid having to present his "evidence" in court)? I have read the documents (available via Pacer) . . . have you . . . here's a hint - it wasn't in Gailon's favor (and by default not in Mr. Pickle's favor).

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Nov 30 2007, 06:31 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Nov 30 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #171

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

If I am not mistaken, FHB Bob has already posted the results of the last court proceding. I might be wrong, though.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 30 2007, 04:26 PM) *
I get it from reliable sources - other than where you assume I get it from! By the way Johann, why don't you ask Mr. Pickle and Gailon about the proceedings the day before Thanksgiving. What did the court decide in regards to the automatic stay (a maneuver by Gailon designed to avoid having to present his "evidence" in court)? I have read the documents (available via Pacer) . . . have you . . . here's a hint - it wasn't in Gailon's favor (and by default not in Mr. Pickle's favor).

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Nov 30 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #172

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(princessdi @ Nov 30 2007, 08:32 PM) *
If I am not mistaken, FHB Bob has already posted the results of the last court proceding. I might be wrong, though.

Let's see, can you find, here, a reference to the Judge's motion in Chapter 7, No. 07-43128-JBR filed by Honorable Joel B. Rosenthal?

I haven't seen it. In fact, I read the document the day after Thanksgiving. I wondered if Mr. Pickle would make mention of it - he hasn't. Why? Because the court didn't decide in "his favor."

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Nov 30 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #173

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 30 2007, 07:51 PM) *
Let's see, can you find, here, a reference to the Judge's motion in Chapter 7, No. 07-43128-JBR filed by Honorable Joel B. Rosenthal?

I haven't seen it. In fact, I read the document the day after Thanksgiving. I wondered if Mr. Pickle would make mention of it - he hasn't. Why? Because the court didn't decide in "his favor."

- FHB

Which makes him no different than you... I have yet to see you in here crowing about decisions that are against your side... so why then do you try to take him to task for doing no more or less than you do?

You are still missing the whole " by the measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you" thing completely. If his not speaking out about decisions that his side "lost" is a bad thing, then before you start in on the speck in his eye, you need to remove the lumberyard from the eye of the man in your mirror because you are as guilty as he of the same offense...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Nov 30 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #174

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Harsh, but valid points yes.gif Bet a clear responsive answer is not forthcoming.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Nov 30 2007, 08:43 PM) *
Which makes him no different than you... I have yet to see you in here crowing about decisions that are against your side... so why then do you try to take him to task for doing no more or less than you do?

You are still missing the whole " by the measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you" thing completely. If his not speaking out about decisions that his side "lost" is a bad thing, then before you start in on the speck in his eye, you need to remove the lumberyard from the eye of the man in your mirror because you are as guilty as he of the same offense...

In His service,
Mr. J

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 30 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #175

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Nov 30 2007, 07:43 PM) *
Which makes him no different than you...

Strange. I thought I was glad, though I chose not to make a big deal of it. But perhaps FHB is remembering something I'm not, though I doubt it.

You know, if I crowed everytime I thought I won, God wouldn't be too happy:

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him" (Pr. 24:17, 18).

This post has been edited by Pickle: Nov 30 2007, 09:47 PM

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Nov 30 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #176

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

Congratulations, Bob! Seems that Fallible Humanbeing has promoted you to the respectful title of "Mr. Pickle". Right nice of him to show you this high level of respect.

yes.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 30 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #177

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Good point!

Thanks, Fallible, and may you have a blessed Sabbath.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Dec 1 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #178

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Nov 30 2007, 10:21 PM) *
Congratulations, Bob! Seems that Fallible Humanbeing has promoted you to the respectful title of "Mr. Pickle". Right nice of him to show you this high level of respect.

yes.gif

QUOTE(Pickle @ Nov 30 2007, 10:46 PM) *
Good point!

nono.gif As if he had a choice...

I myself won't ever call him BOB either, he is not my friend nor a relative, and his login name here is "Pickle"

IMO calling him Robert was ALWAYS courteous and respectful. That is his legal, identified and acknowledged name here.
I grew up in the old school of politeness, respect, and etiquette where full names and or titles when addressing or referring to another is always respectfulll, and calling someone by a dimunitive or nickname implies a closeness such as kinship or friendship, and so is considered rude, impertinent, and even dishonest if that isn't the case.

I considered Mr Pickle's protests, and insistance on being called "Bob" after at least 6 mos of answering to "Robert" as petty and just an attempt to control another, and an attempt to one up FHB, and to be what was actually disrespectful, and all those who made such a big deal out of it childish and petty and lacking valid arguments as well. I consider the congratulations and thanks here equally so, and to be "crowing" about getting their way.

My opinion.

QUOTE(Pickle)
You know, if I crowed everytime I thought I won, God wouldn't be too happy:

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him" (Pr. 24:17, 18)

This post has been edited by Ian: Dec 1 2007, 12:47 PM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Dec 1 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #179

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Ian @ Dec 1 2007, 12:28 PM) *

I myself won't ever call him BOB either, he is not my friend nor a relative, and his login name here is "Pickle"

IMO callin him Robert was ALWAYS courteous and respectful. That is his legal, identified and acknowledged name here.
I grew up in the old school of politeness, respect, and etiquette where full names and or titles when addressing or referring to another is always respectfulll, and calling someone by a dimunitive or nickname implies a closeness such as kinship or friendship, and so is considered rude, impertinent, and even dishonest if that isn't the case.
I considered Mr Pickle's protests, and insistance on being called "Bob" after at least 6 mos of answering to "Robert" as petty and just an attempt to control another, and an attempt to one up FHB, and to be what was actually disrespectful, and all those who made such a big deal out of it childish and petty and lacking vailid arguments as well. I consider the congratulations and thanks here equally so.

My opinion.

You forgot to dial 1-800-WAA-AAAH first...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Dec 1 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #180

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Ian @ Dec 1 2007, 11:28 AM) *
Good point!

IMO calling him Robert was ALWAYS courteous and respectful. That is his legal, identified and acknowledged name here.
I considered Mr Pickle's protests, and insistance on being called "Bob" after at least 6 mos of answering to "Robert" as petty and just an attempt to control another, and an attempt to one up FHB, and to be what was actually disrespectful, and all those who made such a big deal out of it childish and petty and lacking valid arguments as well. I consider the congratulations and thanks here equally so, and to be "crowing" about getting their way.
My opinion.

Don't wag your finger at me, Ian. smile.gif

Before Bob made his preference known, this was not an issue. When the "Robert" stuff continued AFTER Bob made it clear that he prefers "Bob"....no, that was NOT courteous and respectful. That was rude, childish and inconsiderate. I was known for years by a variation on my name which I grew to hate after a number of years. I eventually made it known that I preferred to be called by my given name, and finally resorted to ignoring people until they respected my wishes. The point is, when I asked people to stop calling me by that pet name, I expected them to respect my wishes. Those who did not were not acknowledged until they did.

You want to call him "Pickle"? There are others here who are still identified by their login names, even when their real names are known to all, and if Bob does not make an issue of it, then it should be no problem. If, however, he does make it known that this is a problem for him, then we all need to respect that.

Fact is, it IS respectful to refer to one as "Mr." or "Mrs." I thought it was rather kind of FHB to make that reference. As well, FHB should be commended for deciding to respect Bob's wishes to not be referred to as "Robert". You have implied that FHB is only refusing to say "Robert" because he was instructed not to do so on this board. Who's the childish one?

Ian, it is this attitude which causes your credibility rating here to continue to plummet. You are not doing yourself any favors. If I were you, I'd change my tactics. Just some friendly advice.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:00 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church