Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1753&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 05:04:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3ABN Viewing, Do you watch?
Do you watch 3ABN more than one hour a week?
Do you watch 3ABN more than one hour a week?
yes [ 23 ] ** [33.82%]
no [ 45 ] ** [66.18%]
Total Votes: 68
Guests cannot vote 
Chimaz
post Feb 9 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,845

I think it would be interesting to do another poll that asks how many people use to watch 3ABN but have stopped and then compare the two numbers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the7thdayrest
post Feb 9 2007, 02:48 AM
Post #47

Member No.: 250

afro.gif either European or not .. what does this have to do with the Gospel Word of God. Nothing right
the Channel does not go about race its about the Word of God Being proclaimed to all race.
If we black people ain't on it so much , then so be it , cause i ain't waiting to look at black people only, i would like to see different people also. remember its not about us, but about the word.

I love 3abn and all other SDA channels Like churchpond and sky angel and many others that are in the Faith and i do watch them when i find the time free, because there is always time for God in my life.

--------------------
Pray before you do anything

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 9 2007, 04:04 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

I though Ivor Myers' and Stephen Bohr's programs were outstanding.

I think a "now and then" poll on 3ABN veiwing is a good idea. yes.gif

Spike, I'm glad I caught that 38 right away!

TrulyBlond, I think you're right. It djoes me good to hear the same things over and over sometimes, i.e. Biblical themes. I don't like hearing Danny ramble on and on about the same thing though.

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 9 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]176716[/snapback]

YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR FACTS. Of course he was a board member when all that went down. Somebody is giving you bad info

Must be 3abn!

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 9 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #50

Member No.: 1,880

I wonder if the change in the quality came about because of the non-SDA in charge of programing? If he wasn't an SDA and did not hold our truths dear to his heart then how could he really do a good job. Just because were told on his going away show(2-3 times) that the amount of programs went up does not mean quality went up. Why would Tommy care about SDA beliefs.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 9 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]176664[/snapback]

When Linda was outsted I heard some strange rumers that the dear ladies at Dorcas would swear came directly from 3ABN. One lady said she had a friend working there and of course her freind would never lie. I refused to listen to the rumors. Once I wrote to 3ABN and I got a reply that said that they would honor Linda by not saying why she left. I thought that was strange. Recently I found BLACKSDA and discovered there were a lot more to the story than the rumors. Some of the rumors haven't even been addressed at BSDA.

Thanks for sharing your story. I would like to address 2 things. First you have read all the posts here that say 3abn has trashed Linda to the people that inquired. You tell the true tale by telling what answer you go when you wrote 3abn. They said they would honor her by not stating the reasons she left. Does that sound like trashing. You were just one of hundreds of people that got the exact response. Now if they really wanted to trash her, don't you think they would have given a much different answer?
Secondly you said you refused to listen to gossip which is commendable. Then you say you came here and found a lot more to the story. My question: What makes you think that the things you read here about Danny and Linda are anything more than gossip? As you have found, this site is mostly pro Linda. Some have never met her, some have but the real question would be what is the origination of all the allegations about Danny that would make it any more than "gossip." Linda repeatedly says she has nothing to do with this site. She states she never even looks at it. So where do these people get all of the information and how much is verified by fact compared to how much is speculation, rumor, and innuendo.

My friends told me trash stuff about Linda that came straght from 3ABN. Some of them were never mentioned in here and I prefer not to because I found out that one rumor was totally false. I asked an employee about the rumor. My take on sending trash out then when people write in asking about what they hear then 3ABN says we will honor Linda. Is trashing Linda honoring her? They are talking one thing then another... someone said talking both sides of the mouth. They gave the inocent answer because they were backtracking.
Have you read the pinned letters startting from the beginning? Yep I didn't think so.
I have no idea if Linda has been to this site or not. I don't really care. Facts came from other people. It is obvious you have never read the other Pinned letters either. People come here looking for facts and giving their opinions. So you don't like other people's opinions. That is your perogitive. I am also assuming you have never been to save3ABN.org. Those are facts. Of course you won't believe them because they are forged.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #52

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Nope, not unless my attention is directed to a particular situation. nonono.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
shinejoy
post Apr 17 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 3,195

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]176710[/snapback]

Why not? After letting you know that Merlin is at every board meeting is privy to all evidence between Linda and Danny and has a vote on every issue that pertains to 3abn, you still said you wanted to talk to him about some of the "things going on". You were told good luck. Since you want to state on the web what you or your brother plan to do, why would you care to report what Merlin has to say. That seems only fair.

You say your mother doesn't have this alleged letter. I would like to ask supporters out there that received a letter from 3abn saying that Linda had an affair to please post it.

OH BROTHER when he is talking about him self

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 04:04 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church