Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18455&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:51 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Seeks Protective Order, ... Again
Eduard
post Jan 6 2008, 06:39 AM
Post #166

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,727

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 5 2008, 11:25 PM) *
Oz,

Get your facts straight, the issue was with me referring to "Mr. Pickle" as "Robert". He came here and took umbrage at being called by his given name and started to demand that he be called "Bob" and went on about how he goes by "Bob" . . . when in fact he signed everything in the current case as "Robert" until he started to represent himself pro se . . . soon after his whining here when he began to represent himself he started to sign all his pro se documentation as "Bob" . . . there was never an issue in regards to referring to him as "Mr. Pickle" . . . which I will continue to refer to him as since I was threatened with expulsion if I continued to refer to him as "Robert".

- FHB

fallible,

Why are you so MEAN and UGLY to the people around you?

Eduard

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 6 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #167

QUOTE(jakann @ Jan 6 2008, 12:05 AM) *
There is an exception to the rule of using "an" before words that start with vowels only. I.e. "an herb".

jakann,

Right. Words beginning with vowels and semiconsonants take "an," while words beginnning with consonants take "a" as indefinite article.

Eduard

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 6 2008, 06:47 AM
Post #168

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 02:28 AM) *
I take issue with you and others who refer to anyone who supports Danny and 3abn as his "cohorts." Or referring to Danny and his cohorts. Do you honestly think that Danny with his responsibilities at 3abn, almost single handedly building a house and trying to keep on top of his heart problems is reading bsda and organizing people to post in his behalf? If you believe that I've got some ocean front property in Arizona.....I guess we should assume then, that you and others on the "other side" are strictly Linda's "cohorts" and are being paid to post for her. Another ridiculous allegation from your side. I for one have never been told by Danny or anyone else at 3abn to post here, much less, what to say. I believe the same is true for FHB and others here that defend 3abn.

Di, let me include you in this also rather than make another post directly to you. With all your let's be christian to each other you have been guilty time and again of making the same kind of claims as made by ozzie here. I am here of my own accord, my own free will and I post either my opinion or what I know to be fact. I am not told by anyone to do this so please stop with the accusations. You are wrong.

appletree,

You are DSs accomplice because you support and defend him in the wrongs he has been doing for too long.

Eduard

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 07:31 AM
Post #169

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Eduard @ Jan 6 2008, 12:47 PM) *
appletree,

You are DSs accomplice because you support and defend him in the wrongs he has been doing for too long.

Eduard

Wonder what it means that the apple does not fall far from the tree?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jan 6 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #170

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

FHB,

According to your comments then both law firms and 3 of the lawyers in MN and Massachusetts have to withdraw from representing 3abn and DS since they are all named together in the recent lawsuit that G.Joy filed. From what you are saying that looks like a big problem for 3abn and DS. Anyone out there have an opinion? blink.gif uhm.gif

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 5 2008, 04:17 PM) *
Calvin,

It is my understanding that they are both representing themselves pro se. Mr. Pickle had been represented by Laird Heal until Gailon Joy filed his bankruptcy case. At that point, Attorney Heal, by becoming Mr. Joy's counsel created a form of conflict of interest. Attorney Heal had to decide which of the two cases he would be involved in since there was procedural overlap. He chose Mr. Joy which meant he had to drop Mr. Pickle. Mr. Pickle then decided to represent himself pro se.

Now I am sure Mr. Pickle will spin that differently . . . but according to legal counsel there was no way that Attorney Heal could continue to represent Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy at the same time in the two different cases, it would raise ethical questions.

- FHB

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 6 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #171

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 6 2008, 01:15 AM) *
I do agree with Calvin about the legal counsel. Counsel would be helpful even it it were pro bono legal counsel that could help you with your back-and-forth communication. The different ones -- here and there -- seem to be using your own correspondence to them in an effort to "sink" you. Cases are often lost on technicality.

Actually, before that I used their correspondence in my motion to compel, and before that Gailon used their correspondence in his adversarial proceedings.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 6 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #172

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 5 2008, 11:30 PM) *
Do you seriously believe you can win this case? How can you reasonably expect to defend yourself? Mercy man! I mean you guys when out of your way to go after 3abn with the save3abn website. Didn't you think they would probably come after you?

I don't think Danny has much to be concerned about. You guys are sinking fast from where I see it. Flying blind by the seat of your pants with no counsel, up against a well financed plaintiff with an army of attorneys, partner in bankruptcy and the website down. Does not look very promising.

Maybe you can look at what I wrote in opposition to their motion for a protective order and tell me how I did.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 6 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #173

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

So let me get this skrate...Danny just allows you, somebody he doesn't know drom a can of paint let alone talk to(as you claim), to come here and discuss his buisness without saying a word? Nobody from 3ABN knows you are here.....nobody has told any onf the information you have posted here, no matter how intimate about the Shelton's marriage? Surely, the man who is smart enough to co found and co lead 3ABN to the success that it has had, is not going to let somebody he doesn't know just go and tell his buisness on the world wide web. Do you really want us to think that Danny is that stupid? Now that is one thing I do not believe about Danny. I can really understand him really not having time to post here, but have to know that we know better that Danny does not read BSDA. He started reading it before you. Posted here before you. He is still here, looking and reading.

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 12:28 AM) *
I take issue with you and others who refer to anyone who supports Danny and 3abn as his "cohorts." Or referring to Danny and his cohorts. Do you honestly think that Danny with his responsibilities at 3abn, almost single handedly building a house and trying to keep on top of his heart problems is reading bsda and organizing people to post in his behalf? If you believe that I've got some ocean front property in Arizona.....I guess we should assume then, that you and others on the "other side" are strictly Linda's "cohorts" and are being paid to post for her. Another ridiculous allegation from your side. I for one have never been told by Danny or anyone else at 3abn to post here, much less, what to say. I believe the same is true for FHB and others here that defend 3abn.

Di, let me include you in this also rather than make another post directly to you. With all your let's be christian to each other you have been guilty time and again of making the same kind of claims as made by ozzie here. I am here of my own accord, my own free will and I post either my opinion or what I know to be fact. I am not told by anyone to do this so please stop with the accusations. You are wrong.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 6 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #174

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 5 2008, 11:25 PM) *
Oz,

Get your facts straight, the issue was with me referring to "Mr. Pickle" as "Robert". He came here and took umbrage at being called by his given name and started to demand that he be called "Bob" and went on about how he goes by "Bob" . . . when in fact he signed everything in the current case as "Robert" until he started to represent himself pro se . . . soon after his whining here when he began to represent himself he started to sign all his pro se documentation as "Bob" . . . there was never an issue in regards to referring to him as "Mr. Pickle" . . . which I will continue to refer to him as since I was threatened with expulsion if I continued to refer to him as "Robert".

- FHB

FHB,

Why did 3ABN and Danny decide in that lawsuit to call me Robert?

No one told me that I could sign my name "Bob" if the lawsuit said "Robert."

You can call me Bob. It's just fine with me. And until you say I can do otherwise, I'll call you by your username or its intials.

+Quote Post
jakann
post Jan 7 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #175

Member No.: 2,647

QUOTE(Eduard @ Jan 6 2008, 06:44 AM) *
jakann,

Right. Words beginning with vowels and semiconsonants take "an," while words beginnning with consonants take "a" as indefinite article.

Eduard

And even regular consonants can have "an" in front of them if they are in an acronym.
I copied this from somewhere: "Having said all this, I think that most people get the indefinite article right nearly all the time because they do it by ear, the right way. But there are some interesting tricky points worth mentioning. One has to do with acronyms, whose article depends on whether the letters are spoken as a groups (a true acronym) or pronounced individually. For example, if we refer to a discussion group within NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), we can write "a NOAA group" (making a word out of NOAA) or "an N-O-A-A group," depending on whether we say NOAA or N-O-A-A. If we want to eliminate the second indefinite article before a pair of words (as in "a dog and cat"), we may do it only if both take the same article. Otherwise, we have to write out the second article (as in "a prize and an honor")."

jakann

--------------------
And Samuel hacked Agag in pieces before the LORD. 1 Samuel 15:33

If it walks like a duck.......

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 7 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #176

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 6 2008, 07:19 PM) *
So let me get this skrate...Danny just allows you, somebody he doesn't know drom a can of paint let alone talk to(as you claim), to come here and discuss his buisness without saying a word? Nobody from 3ABN knows you are here.....nobody has told any onf the information you have posted here, no matter how intimate about the Shelton's marriage? Surely, the man who is smart enough to co found and co lead 3ABN to the success that it has had, is not going to let somebody he doesn't know just go and tell his buisness on the world wide web. Do you really want us to think that Danny is that stupid? Now that is one thing I do not believe about Danny. I can really understand him really not having time to post here, but have to know that we know better that Danny does not read BSDA. He started reading it before you. Posted here before you. He is still here, looking and reading.

AND whether you put an "A", "AND", "AN", or "THE" in that (right or wrong) that is truth.

He's here, he reads, he takes notes, and he gets rather angry sometimes. He also has his minions here too....

DICTIONARY.com - definition of "Minion"<<<---Click Here!!!
minˇion (mĭn'yən)
n.

1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
2. A subordinate official, especially a servile one.
3. One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 7 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #177

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 6 2008, 12:09 AM) *
Can you explain Ian, in view of what you have written here, why you refer to Bob Pickle as 'Mr Pickle'? If my memory serves me correctly, some time back, Bob asked that he be addressed as 'Bob' - not 'Robert' or 'Mr Pickle'!

Seems like once again, there's one rule that applies to Danny and his cohorts and another rule applies to everyone else!
rolleyes.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif

Again, another valid point. Not to mention he is claiming that I have called him something that I have not. I referred to Ian as Ian and mentioned those of the household of CinDonIanAl. His attempt to misrepresent what was stated simply gives us more evidence of the spinning routine they are so popular for.

Those who are double minded and live a double standard can't help but be unstable in all their ways

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jan 8 2008, 06:56 AM
Post #178

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

I guess I have to ask FHB again this question. Can you answer me please?

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jan 6 2008, 09:57 AM) *
FHB,

According to your comments then both law firms and 3 of the lawyers in MN and Massachusetts have to withdraw from representing 3abn and DS since they are all named together in the recent lawsuit that G.Joy filed. From what you are saying that looks like a big problem for 3abn and DS. Anyone out there have an opinion? blink.gif uhm.gif

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 8 2008, 08:20 AM
Post #179

QUOTE(jakann @ Jan 7 2008, 09:36 PM) *
And even regular consonants can have "an" in front of them if they are in an acronym.
I copied this from somewhere: "Having said all this, I think that most people get the indefinite article right nearly all the time because they do it by ear, the right way. But there are some interesting tricky points worth mentioning. One has to do with acronyms, whose article depends on whether the letters are spoken as a groups (a true acronym) or pronounced individually. For example, if we refer to a discussion group within NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), we can write "a NOAA group" (making a word out of NOAA) or "an N-O-A-A group," depending on whether we say NOAA or N-O-A-A. If we want to eliminate the second indefinite article before a pair of words (as in "a dog and cat"), we may do it only if both take the same article. Otherwise, we have to write out the second article (as in "a prize and an honor")."

jakann

jakann,

Compound subjects are also another matter because they can be considered a single syntactic unit, and can be prefaced with a single article, as in "a dog and cat [bunch]." Only the context can provide adequate clues for the proper usage of the indefinite and definite articles. Some situations are quite complex, as it happens when speech sounds are merged to ease pronunciation. Written and spoken use of the articles can differ quite a lot.

Eduard

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 8 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #180

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Eduard @ Jan 8 2008, 08:20 AM) *
jakann,

Compound subjects are also another matter because they can be considered a single syntactic unit, and can be prefaced with a single article, as in "a dog and cat [bunch]." Only the context can provide adequate clues for the proper usage of the indefinite and definite articles. Some situations are quite complex, as it happens when speech sounds are merged to ease pronunciation. Written and spoken use of the articles can differ quite a lot.

Eduard

You guys are making me crazy! Please understand that some of us never made it past dangling participles. If your intent is to inhibit our posting, you are succeeding in a/an most successful way.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church