Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18455&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:32 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Seeks Protective Order, ... Again
fallible humanbe...
post Dec 24 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Dec 24 2007, 09:16 PM) *
You are not and have never been a principal... when your... source... comes here and posts under his actual name... then we will have heard from a principal on your side. The patent unwillingness of said... source... to do that taints your second-hand... or worse.. reports. Given that we both know your... source... isn't going to come here and say anything, it does nothing to aid your cause to put yourself forth as if you are a prinicpal when you have repeatedly admitted that you are not.

My source is not who you suggest - specifically for this very reason. I have made sure of that just so your nonsense will carry no weight . . . there are plenty of others very close to the situation whom I seek for information. Your major failure here is that you assume I get my information from a specific source you couldn't be further from the truth - I seek information and confirmation from sources sitting at the crux who are not named in any of the proceedings.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Dec 24 2007, 09:16 PM) *
Send your principals here and they will be heard... continue to argue against the statements of opposing principals with anonymous hearsay and you will continue to be a running joke. But we both know that DS et al will not be coming here and openly and knowingly rebut, refute or admit anything...they are willing instead to allow you to be said joke. What I don't understand is why you are so eager to fill that role... although I must admit... you are good at it.
I was being kind; it is, after all, Christmas.
Fixating on one part of what I said in order to draw attention away from other parts... you are, if nothing, consistent.

Mr. J

3ABN or the individuals you have maliciously maligned owe you nothing. They have handled themselves as God would guide and in the end will be vindicated - your misplaced anger not withstanding.

Me a joke . . . tongue.gif . . . thanks for the Christmas Eve humor . . . I will continue to follow God's leading and defend His cause and He will protect me from the slings and arrows, just as He has promised.

As far as fixations go, well I think your posts speak for themselves Mr. J.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Dec 24 2007, 08:18 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Dec 24 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 24 2007, 09:12 AM) *
The issue is whether or not the amount paid by 3ABN is a fair market value for the debt it purchased. The judge is seeking advice on the value, not on the sale of the debt which has already been approved.

- FHB

FHB;

Thank you for providing us some vital information! You said, "The issue is whether or not the amount paid by 3ABN is a fair market value for the debt it purchased."

The judge has made a good call. The Audited Reports for 3ABN as far back as 2000 states that there was/is a problem valuing assets. I see the problem still exists.

3ABN never addressed this problem. How do I know? Read the audit reports at the IL Attorney Generals Office. Also read the auditors comments peppered all over the IL vs 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit. Then re-read your comment.

I wonder why this problem was never fixed in all these years?

Did this have anything to do with trust funds?

... Food for thought ...

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Dec 24 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Fran @ Dec 24 2007, 10:23 PM) *
FHB;

Thank you for providing us some vital information! You said, "The issue is whether or not the amount paid by 3ABN is a fair market value for the debt it purchased."

The judge has made a good call. The Audited Reports for 3ABN as far back as 2000 states that there was/is a problem valuing assets. I see the problem still exists.

3ABN never addressed this problem. How do I know? Read the audit reports at the IL Attorney Generals Office. Also read the auditors comments peppered all over the IL vs 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit. Then re-read your comment.

I wonder why this problem was never fixed in all these years?

Did this have anything to do with trust funds?

... Food for thought ...

Nice try, you can try to paint 3ABN with a nasty brush here, but you would be horribly wrong. The price set was done so by the individuals handling the case. 3ABN paid what was specified.

So, to make it clear, the value was not set by 3ABN. Nice try, but you struck out on this one.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Fran
post Dec 24 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 24 2007, 08:26 PM) *
Nice try, you can try to paint 3ABN with a nasty brush here, but you would be horribly wrong. The price set was done so by the individuals handling the case. 3ABN paid what was specified.

So, to make it clear, the value was not set by 3ABN. Nice try, but you struck out on this one.

- FHB

Why hasn't 3ABN taken action to fix their policies and procedures concerning valuation of assets? Every year auditors have written them up for the same thing! Are they slow learners?

I believe I have hit the nail on the head! However, that is just my opinion. No spin here. Read the audit reports. It is there in black & white. No Spin. It is real.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Dec 25 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 24 2007, 08:15 PM) *
My source is not who you suggest - specifically for this very reason. I have made sure of that just so your nonsense will carry no weight . . . there are plenty of others very close to the situation whom I seek for information.
- FHB

If you mention hair plugs, hair color, a Bow-flex, a Corvette, a quickie-divorce, and a young trophy wife -- the guys at the corner barber shop -- when there are no women around -- will tell you what happened, Fallible.

You don't need "plenty of others very close to the situation" to figure out how everything came to be.

In His infinite mercy, God gave men barber shops.

Pete

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Dec 25 2007, 01:22 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Dec 25 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 24 2007, 09:15 PM) *
My source is not who you suggest - specifically for this very reason. I have made sure of that just so your nonsense will carry no weight . . . there are plenty of others very close to the situation whom I seek for information.

My point is that you have to seek for information because you are not involved. quid erat demonstratum. This admission begs the question of why you reply to Bob as if you are... but we can come back to that later.

Your major failure here is that you assume I get my information from a specific source you couldn't be further from the truth - I seek information and confirmation from sources sitting at the crux who are not named in any of the proceedings.
3ABN or the individuals you have maliciously maligned owe you nothing. They have handled themselves as God would guide and in the end will be vindicated - your misplaced anger not withstanding.

To quote you, "I suppose you could spin it that way in an attempt to avoid the real issues the situation reveals."

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Dona
post Dec 26 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Dec 25 2007, 11:07 AM) *
My point is that you have to seek for information because you are not involved. quid erat demonstratum. This admission begs the question of why you reply to Bob as if you are... but we can come back to that later.
To quote you, "I suppose you could spin it that way in an attempt to avoid the real issues the situation reveals."

In His service,
Mr. J

There is no need to be involved to post the information he has posted.

Much of the information he has been posting to rebut Mr Pickle's spin is from documents I have read myself. The court dockets and related documents are easily available online at PACER, even to you. If you bothered to verify and check things which are posted here you would maybe not have so many questions as all else fhb has posted seems to be in accord with that.

Dona

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Dec 26 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #38

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Dec 26 2007, 09:53 AM) *

Much of the information he has been posting to rebut Mr Pickle's spin is from documents I have read myself. The court dockets and related documents are easily available online at PACER, even to you. If you bothered to verify and check things which are posted here you would maybe not have so many questions as all else fhb has posted seems to be in accord with that.

Dona

If he posted solely on things relating to matters of fact in the public record, you might have a point... and if you bothered to pay attention, you would know that.

Nice try tho.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 26 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Much (a quatitatively subjective word, btw) of what FHB has posted lately IS from court records available to anyone, which means any of us could have brought the information to the threads. Some have brought PART of the information...some have furnished the rest of the story.

It would be a boring thread, indeed, if all were not posting their own personal opinions, POVs, spins, etc, in response to the facts that are provided from time to time.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 26 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #40

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Dec 26 2007, 12:13 PM) *
Much (a quatitatively subjective word, btw) of what FHB has posted lately IS from court records available to anyone, which means any of us could have brought the information to the threads. Some have brought PART of the information...some have furnished the rest of the story.

It would be a boring thread, indeed, if all were not posting their own personal opinions, POVs, spins, etc, in response to the facts that are provided from time to time.

so in essence you are saying spin is good PB? that is interesting.... tongue.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 26 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 26 2007, 10:20 AM) *
so in essence you are saying spin is good PB? that is interesting.... tongue.gif

Yep. It's not only entertaining, it keeps us on our toes.... spoton.gif

Win - win, all the way around, IMO...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Dec 26 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(Dona @ Dec 26 2007, 09:53 AM) *

Dona

Dona, lets say for the sake of argument that 3Abn in scandal free and the like. Do you honestly believe in your heart of heart that Linda has not been railroaded out of town? Also are you telling me that God replaced Linda with another woman because it would uplift 3ABN and inspire the viewers to the all merciful and forgiving God? You dont see anything wrong with what has happen at 3ABN? Honestly I really want to know how you feel? Do you really believe that it is all Pickle and Gallions fault? Do you see that 3ABN has done anything wrong them or Danny or in your mind is it all Linda's fault?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 27 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Dec 27 2007, 05:26 AM) *
Dona, lets say for the sake of argument that 3Abn in scandal free and the like. Do you honestly believe in your heart of heart that Linda has not been railroaded out of town? Also are you telling me that God replaced Linda with another woman because it would uplift 3ABN and inspire the viewers to the all merciful and forgiving God? You dont see anything wrong with what has happen at 3ABN? Honestly I really want to know how you feel? Do you really believe that it is all Pickle and Gallions fault? Do you see that 3ABN has done anything wrong them or Danny or in your mind is it all Linda's fault?

Following this thread I am reminded of the general who was blind on one eye. When checking on the progress of the enemy he'd place his monocular on the blind eye, stating he could not see any movement of his enemy. Because of his blindness he was telling the truth.

Right from the beginning I was "watching" this case from both sides. Some time after it started I received just as much information from Danny as I received from Linda, and I was able, in many cases, to verify who was telling the truth. I soon discovered that both Danny Shelton and his cronies turned a blind eye to any facts that would expose that Danny was trying to disgrace Linda to his own "advantage". It cringed within me when I discovered that people whom I until then had regarded as honest Christian people vilified themselves with such demonic devises.

If they follow a religion that permits them to look at facts with a blind eye, they are protected by religious freedom, I suspect.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 27 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #44

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

...so would the girls on the other corner at the beauty shop, Bro. Pete! LOL!!!

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Dec 24 2007, 11:16 PM) *
If you mention hair plugs, hair color, a Bow-flex, a Corvette, a quickie-divorce, and a young trophy wife -- the guys at the corner barber shop -- when there are no women around -- will tell you what happened, Fallible.

You don't need "plenty of others very close to the situation" to figure out how everything came to be.

In His infinite mercy, God gave men barber shops.
Pete

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 27 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 27 2007, 05:32 PM) *
Following this thread I am reminded of the general who was blind on one eye. When checking on the progress of the enemy he'd place his monocular on the blind eye, stating he could not see any movement of his enemy. Because of his blindness he was telling the truth.

Right from the beginning I was "watching" this case from both sides. Some time after it started I received just as much information from Danny as I received from Linda, and I was able, in many cases, to verify who was telling the truth. I soon discovered that both Danny Shelton and his cronies turned a blind eye to any facts that would expose that Danny was trying to disgrace Linda to his own "advantage". It cringed within me when I discovered that people whom I until then had regarded as honest Christian people vilified themselves with such demonic devises.

If they follow a religion that permits them to look at facts with a blind eye, they are protected by religious freedom, I suspect.

To this I'd like to add that during the 55 years since I started working for the Seventh-day Adventist church, in various capacities in several countries on three differennt world continents, I consider what was cooked up by Danny Shelton the most inhuman and unchristlike event I have experienced, even though I have seen demons at work in various places.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church