Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18455&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton/3abn Seeks Protective Order, ... Again
Ian
post Dec 27 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Dec 27 2007, 11:03 PM) *
And it's not just the Danny/Linda things, it's the IRS horses deal, the real estate deal, the planes, the IRS investigations, Tommy, fired board members, lawsuits, the attempt at inpoundment, hiding of royalties, taking tithes money, etc etc etc. The whole situation with Danny/3abn just smells somehow. There has been so much documentation by the critics that who can believe it's all lies. Any one of those things, even the divorce, while sinful yes, can be somehow put on the back burner but it's the pattern of lies and deceit that is disturbing, even all the defenders coming on here and hiding their identities, understandable and within the guidelines of this forum but still a little, well, sleazy. 3abn claims to want it out in the open but then they don't, it's just a pattern that comes across as being far less than the kind of ministry a Christian should be supporting at this time. There has been plenty of sleaze and spin on both sides, but the critics have not been trying to come across as the face of Adventism nor has anyone called Joy and Pickle anointed. The whole things just smells. Where is the transparency? Where is the forthrightness? Where is the openness we should expect of a ministry that is supported by the little old ladies giving their widows mite?

1.)"Sleazy"? because you or another doesn't know my last name and can't look up my address and phone number? Give me a large time break! Why is that even necessary?

2.) Are you going by the pattern of 3ABN, or the pattern that the accusers of 3ABN present?

There is a big difference.

3ABN tried to answer at first. Who believed them, or accepted it? Not the accusersl

"Prove all things, hold fast that which is good" and "thou shalt not bear false witness" and the dragon was wroth and went to make war with the remnant of her seed who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus" has alot to do with these issues in my opinion.

This post has been edited by Ian: Dec 27 2007, 10:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Dec 27 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #62

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Dec 27 2007, 10:29 PM) *
Eyewitnesses? Eyewitnesses to what?
Yep, we still have the old he-said-she-said scenerio.
This was supposed to be settled by the facts of this lawsuit. Now, if this protective order is granted, will the facts ever be known? If not, it will always remain a situation where the evidence that is out there and those who are presenting it will have to be weighed to determine what and who is the most credible.

I submit that every member who was here when Danny came to BlackSDA on his own is a witness. I submit that it is not an issue of "he said, she said" but a simple matter of "he said".

He claimed he loved his wife.
He claimed that he was trying to save his marriage.
He claimed that she was an adulteress.
He claimed it was "spiritual adultery".
He married another woman not long after coming to BlackSDA claiming he loved his wife and wanted to save "that" marriage.

So, he put the wife he loved, the wife of his youth away for a younger woman, before the world via a quick divorce.

That said, everyone who was here, when "HE" volunteered to come to BlackSDA all on his own, is a witness to the things he claimed. He brought his actions to the attention of the members of BlackSDA and we witnessed his subsequent "behavior" which, according to scripture, indicates what is actually in the heart. And, as I recall the word also says that we will know them by their fruits. So, from where many of us stand, the fruit he has born before these witnesses is rotten to the core. Based completely on what "HE said" and did.

Can we get a show of hands of anyone who witnessed what is noted above. hiya.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Dec 27 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #63

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

You have some unfinished business on another thread, Ian. It's on the Hopitalization of DS thread.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Dec 27 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Dec 28 2007, 12:04 AM) *
You have some unfinished business on another thread, Ian. It's on the Hopitalization of DS thread.

uhm.gif Link or post number, please.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 27 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Actually, I anm, as Seraphim says for those of us who were here when Danny came. We did kind of want to believe Danny, but we just could not get passed the "spiritual adultery" and that many of us knew there was no such thing in a marriange and "spiritual adultery" could on be committed against God. WEll, before that we got a red flag when everyone was amde to retape there shows and Danny started his little compaign to act as if Linda never existed. Besides that, we knew next to nothing else, except that there was something wrong with the way Danny was going about things, for being a "leader in Christian living". So for me, my disvbelief came along time before, the fact of him securing a quickie divorce, of Brandy showing up with pot nor window and two children in tow(gots to question girlfriend's judgment on that one, if she came purely to "be" at 3ABN and was not invited by Danny. Well both situation s are questionable, actually. It just don't look right), of financila improprieties, pedophile brother, etc. That all was just icing on the cake. So it is not that we knew nothing and others gave us aout point of view,. Danny gave us our point of view. He lied from the start. I dont' know what else you want us to believe about a man who would do the things that are fact here.

QUOTE(Ian @ Dec 27 2007, 08:38 PM) *
1.)"Sleazy"? because you or another doesn't know my last name and can't look up my address and phone number? Give me a large time break! Why is that even necessary?

2.) Are you going by the pattern of 3ABN, or the pattern that the accusers of 3ABN present?

There is a big difference.

3ABN tried to answer at first. Who believed them, or accepted it? Not the accusersl"Prove all things, hold fast that which is good" and "thou shalt not bear false witness" and the dragon was wroth and went to make war with the remnant of her seed who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus" has alot to do with these issues in my opinion.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 27 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Just as a reminder, posting annonymously is allowed here, s Richard has already stated. eVeryone has their own reasons for not wanting to be know. Let's all respect that.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 27 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ian @ Dec 28 2007, 05:18 AM) *
uhm.gif Link or post number, please.

It should be easy for you to find it. I had no problems.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ian
post Dec 27 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 28 2007, 12:25 AM) *
Actually, I anm, as Seraphim says for those of us who were here when Danny came. We did kind of want to believe Danny, but we just could not get passed the "spiritual adultery" and that many of us knew there was no such thing in a marriange and "spiritual adultery" could on be committed against God. WEll, before that we got a red flag when everyone was amde to retape there shows and Danny started his little compaign to act as if Linda never existed. Besides that, we knew next to nothing else, except that there was something wrong with the way Danny was going about things, for being a "leader in Christian living". So for me, my disvbelief came along time before, the fact of him securing a quickie divorce, of Brandy showing up with pot nor window and two children in tow(gots to question girlfriend's judgment on that one, if she came purely to "be" at 3ABN and was not invited by Danny. Well both situation s are questionable, actually. It just don't look right), of financila improprieties, pedophile brother, etc. That all was just icing on the cake. So it is not that we knew nothing and others gave us aout point of view,. Danny gave us our point of view. He lied from the start. I dont' know what else you want us to believe about a man who would do the things that are fact here.

Well I do know Brandi and Danny were married about 2 years after Danny and Linda were divorced, and some consider that too quick, but does anybody here have a link, to where Danny talked about either adultery or spiritual adultery here on this forum? And if he didn't, where this came up here in this forum before he posted to bias people against him?

I thought I'd read his posts here, but I don't recall any of this...

Thanks.

This post has been edited by Ian: Dec 27 2007, 11:52 PM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Dec 27 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #69

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 28 2007, 12:25 AM) *

OK, so can we count your response as a: hiya.gif to my request for a show of hands?

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 27 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Ian @ Dec 28 2007, 05:47 AM) *
Well I do know Brandi and Danny were married about 2 years after Danny and Linda were divorced, and some consider that too fast, but does anybody herehave a link, to where Danny talked about either adultery or spiritual adultery here on this forum?

I thought I'd read his posts here, but I don't recall that...

Thanks.

Quite a number of people have been convinced because of Danny's inconsistencies where they have seen proofs that he cannot be telling the truth as is is. I have seen quite a number of letters from people stating that Danny is the one who convinced them Linda was innocent.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Ian
post Dec 27 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Dec 28 2007, 12:48 AM) *
OK, so can we count your response as a: hiya.gif to my request for a show of hands?

Truth isn't proven by either opinions or a DEMOCRACY. (majority vote)

IT'S PROVEN BY FACTS AND EVIDENCE.

Let's examine that, ok?

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Dec 28 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #72

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Dec 28 2007, 12:57 AM) *
Truth isn't proven by either opinions or a DEMOCRACY. (majority vote)

IT'S PROVEN BY FACTS AND EVIDENCE.

Let's examine that, ok?

Whatever, obviously you do not understand the question I asked PrincessDi...

All you have proven by the facts and evidenced by your comments is, that you are willing to justify his lies and behavior even though his own words and behavior condemn him as a liar. If he is your friend, your confidant, (g)od (of his own imagination) that's on those of you who make that choice.

Regardless of your spinning Ian (CinDonIanAl) Danny came to BlackSDA and lied period, end of story. You will either deal with the truth of that like any mature Christian adult should or, you can do what you have been doing... spinning

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Dec 28 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 28 2007, 12:34 AM) *
"Link or post number, please"

It should be easy for you to find it. I had no problems.

hmmm... I guess it' not important then.

Don't you get tired of trying to one up others and play games like this?

This post has been edited by Ian: Dec 28 2007, 12:13 AM

+Quote Post
Ian
post Dec 28 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Dec 28 2007, 01:08 AM) *
Whatever, obviously you do not understand the question I asked PrincessDi...

All you have proven by the facts and evidenced by your comments is, that you are willing to justify his lies and behavior even though his own words and behavior condemn him as a liar. If he is your friend, your confidant, (g)od (of his own imagination) that's on those of you who make that choice.

Regardless of your spinning Ian (CinDonIanAl) Danny came to BlackSDA and lied period, end of story. You will either deal with the truth of that like any mature Christian adult should or, you can do what you have been doing... spinning

What spinning? Perhaps you didn';t understand. I'd like a link to where Danny Shelton came and posted all these lies you and Di credited him with, and proof that they are lies.

And PLEASE don't call me CinDonIanAl, again. My name is Ian.

This post has been edited by Ian: Dec 28 2007, 12:22 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 28 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #75

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Dec 28 2007, 06:09 AM) *
hmmm... I guess it' not important then.

Don't you get tired of trying to one up others and play games like this?

You seem to speak from experience. Are you getting tired?

I have promised the Lord I will stand for truth as long as He grants me health and strength to do what I believe is right.

This post has been edited by Johann: Dec 28 2007, 12:21 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church