Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18789&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:55:56 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn.com
Eduard
post Jan 5 2008, 10:41 AM
Post #31

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,727

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 1 2008, 11:33 AM) *
Or simply the fact that he knew he had lost control of the site (or was going to very soon) and is trying to circumvent the legal process in an attempt to create some form of "positive" PR for himself. There hasn't been a post there in over a month, why? Because they did not have control of the site.

- FHB

infallible humanbeing,

What difference will make the fact that <save3abn.com> is no more active? What will be the change in the facts about DS, his dark financial dealings, and his dirty personal life? Most of the people who have visited SAVE3ABN, and BLACKSDA in the past have surely saved all the important information about DS and his wrongdoings on their personal computers. Do you think DS is going to sue ALL OF US and steal the saved information?

Eduard

This post has been edited by Eduard: Jan 5 2008, 10:44 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 5 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Eduard @ Jan 5 2008, 12:41 PM) *
infallible humanbeing,

What difference will make the fact that <save3abn.com> is no more active? What will be the change in the facts about DS, his dark financial dealings, and his dirty personal life? Most of the people who have visited SAVE3ABN, and BLACKSDA in the past have surely saved all the important information about DS and his wrongdoings on their personal computers. Do you think DS is going to sue ALL OF US and steal the saved information?

Eduard

The above, indicated in bold text, is your personal opinion based on the flawed assumptions and out right lies of the detractors of 3ABN and Mr. Shelton. Unless you are God, and it is a safe assumption you're not, then you have a life filled with sin - as do we all . . . to speak of another as you have is to set yourself up as a moral judge above the people, something that is a very dangerous thing to do.

As for the content of the site, sure, anyone can replicate it, even avoiding the trademark infringement issue by using a totally unrelated domain name . . . however, slander and libel will always be slander and libel and if one is willing to play fast and lose with their eternal life then that is their choice. But, the issues go very deep and run in places that most of us are unaware of at this point. There are those not specifically named on that site (save3abn.com) who have been slandered and libeled behind the scenes. To gain a broader picture and deeper understanding of all that is going on and not being included in the posts by Mr. Pickle (assuming that Mr. Joy, as he claims, is not posting here as well), read the documents posted on Pacer. Some of these documents are lengthy so be prepared for a long read. If you are going to depend on this location for "all" your information you are going to short change yourself and be left in the dark without even realizing it.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Jan 5 2008, 03:29 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Jan 5 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 5 2008, 03:28 PM) *
The above, indicated in bold text, is your personal opinion based on the flawed assumptions and out right lies of the detractors of 3ABN and Mr. Shelton. Unless you are God, and it is a safe assumption you're not, then you have a life filled with sin - as do we all . . . to speak of another as you have is to set yourself up as a moral judge above the people, something that is a very dangerous thing to do.

- FHB

Just as your belief that Danny is innocent of these charges is YOUR personal opinion? Have you any PROOF that what you believe about Danny is indeed fact?

Interesting that you bring up the "for all have sinned" angle. Do you know something about Danny that you do not want to acknowledge?

This post has been edited by justice4jesus: Jan 5 2008, 06:25 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 5 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Eduard @ Jan 5 2008, 08:41 AM) *
infallible humanbeing,

Eduard

Eduard,

I notice that you are fairly new here so welcome if I haven't welcomed you before!

I have been here about a year longer than you. I was told about BlackSDA.com by a friend who said she had found out that DS and others from 3abn had done some really terrible things and that many of them were being discussed. I came here to find out if there was truth being discussed here. I have found some truth. I have also found many things that remain allegations that may have compelling documentation but still, in the grand scheme of things, might yet prove to be true or be revealed as untrue.

I have found opinions aplenty. Some I tend to agree with and some I find hard to swallow. I continue to hope and pray that the truth will be revealed. We know it will be, eventually.

The most wonderful thing I have found here is all of you. People. God's children. My brothers and sisters. Some I now count as the dearest of friends and feel as if they are family. Some, I feel I share a similar view on this 3abn saga. Others, like fallible human being, I may not see 100% eye to eye with but consider him a dear friend and brother and so appreciate the intelligent and insightful voice he brings to this discussion. Yes, there are those who sometimes get irritating in the way they present their opinions as we discuss the issues. Some from both sides, IMO. However, I strive to keep in mind that they are also people; God's children; my brothers and sisters.

Just wish we could all practice those two most important commandments...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 5 2008, 08:45 PM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

As for the content of the site, sure, anyone can replicate it, even avoiding the trademark infringement issue by using a totally unrelated domain name . . . however, slander and libel will always be slander and libel and if one is willing to play fast and lose with their eternal life then that is their choice. But, the issues go very deep and run in places that most of us are unaware of at this point. There are those not specifically named on that site (save3abn.com) who have been slandered and libeled behind the scenes. To gain a broader picture and deeper understanding of all that is going on and not being included in the posts by Mr. Pickle (assuming that Mr. Joy, as he claims, is not posting here as well), read the documents posted on Pacer. Some of these documents are lengthy so be prepared for a long read. If you are going to depend on this location for "all" your information you are going to short change yourself and be left in the dark without even realizing it.

- FHB

I suppose you take seriously what you preach, and don't play fast yourself. Would you care to list the lies that have been told? And would you care to explain to our readers how Danny's engaging in private inurement and getting an unbiblical divorce does not qualify as being what Eduard was referring to?

And while you're at it, please explain where the trademark infringement is. or do you feel you know better than U.S. judges that sit in Court of Appeals?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 5 2008, 08:46 PM

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 01:46 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 1 2008, 11:33 AM) *
Or simply the fact that he knew he had lost control of the site (or was going to very soon) and is trying to circumvent the legal process in an attempt to create some form of "positive" PR for himself. There hasn't been a post there in over a month, why? Because they did not have control of the site.

- FHB

FHB

Do you mean to tell me the whole truth has not been revealed by Pickle and Joy as to why Joy shut the site down. I found myself laughing hysterically when I read Joy shut it down as a goodwill gesture for the new year...C'mon...after all these months of keeping it going even after a lawsuit was filed against him, he just magically overnight decided to let bygones be bygones? I want a show of hands of those of you that bought that one.

Mr. Joy knows exactly why he did what he did. It's kind of like saying I quit right before you know you are going to be fired. Then you can technically tell people that you did, indeed, quit and didn't get fired. Mr. Joy knows what has happened in court and is happening and so will the rest of you when it becomes public record. Maybe then, some of you will see the shadiness of his actions. Mr. J's comment that Joy had not lost control of the site or he couldn't have taken it down..is correct partially, as usual. But only on technicalities. He knows what is coming and jerked it down before he was made to do so. As I said, a certain event took place and I know he is aware of the that event because he tried to fight it and lost. All of his talk of goodwill is bologne.

Actually I could care less how it happened...it happened. I for one see it as an answer to prayer. Evidently so do many others around the world as the phones at 3abn have been ringing off of the hook from callers rejoicing that it is gone. Let them start up another one if that makes them happy. It will never carry any weight as more and more underhanded shenanigans by the Pickle Joy team are being uncovered while, at the same time, more and more of their accusations against 3abn are proving unfounded.

It is a good start to the new year.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 01:50 AM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 5 2008, 08:45 PM) *
I suppose you take seriously what you preach, and don't play fast yourself. Would you care to list the lies that have been told? And would you care to explain to our readers how Danny's engaging in private inurement and getting an unbiblical divorce does not qualify as being what Eduard was referring to?

And while you're at it, please explain where the trademark infringement is. or do you feel you know better than U.S. judges that sit in Court of Appeals?

Now see Robert? That is exactly what we are talking about. You keep making the same statements over and over but have shown no proof of either. Prove DS is involved in an illegal inurement action and prove that Linda didn't do what she was accused of doing. Until you can do that what you are and have been doing is called slander and defamation of character. Those are the kinds of things people get sued for, as you well know.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 6 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 01:50 AM) *
Now see Robert? That is exactly what we are talking about. You keep making the same statements over and over but have shown no proof of either. Prove DS is involved in an illegal inurement action and prove that Linda didn't do what she was accused of doing. Until you can do that what you are and have been doing is called slander and defamation of character. Those are the kinds of things people get sued for, as you well know.

Appletree, did you change the words "private inurement" to "illegal inurement"?
Why would you want to do that?

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 02:15 AM
Post #39

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 6 2008, 02:08 AM) *
Appletree, did you change the words "private inurement" to "illegal inurement"?
Why would you want to do that?

Simple. Because if Danny was involved in a secret and private inurement through some shady action involving 3abn or should I say "using" 3abn then that would be illegal wouldn't it? So in essence that is Robert's allegation.

This post has been edited by appletree: Jan 6 2008, 02:15 AM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 6 2008, 02:56 AM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 02:15 AM) *
Simple. Because if Danny was involved in a secret and private inurement through some shady action involving 3abn or should I say "using" 3abn then that would be illegal wouldn't it? So in essence that is Robert's allegation.

No. It's been stated, previously, that the "illegality" designation is always for the judicial system to determine.

For instance, we might see a driver weaving all over the road, but we don't know if the driver is drunk or having a heart attack. The two situations would be handled differently depending on what the legal system determined at a later date. We just report driving that is out of the ordinary. But that doesn't necessarily mean "illegal" until a court says so.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 6 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 01:15 AM) *

No, it might not be illegal, unless you want to do a play on words in regard to your use of the word "shady." However, even then it might not be illegal.

In the world of the law, stuff can be secret and shady and not illegal.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 6 2008, 06:53 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 6 2008, 06:55 AM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Appletree, I can picture you laughing hysterically.

From the online dictionary:

hys·ter·i·a (h-str-, -stîr-)
n.
1. Behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic.
2. A mental disorder characterized by emotional excitability and sometimes by amnesia or a physical deficit, such as paralysis, or a sensory deficit, without an organic cause.

Not a pretty picture.

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 6 2008, 06:59 AM
Post #43

- FHB

fallible,

All the evidence is in. I am just waiting for DS to be put behind bars. It is just a matter of time. Take it to the bank.

Eduard

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 6 2008, 07:04 AM
Post #44

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Jan 5 2008, 07:42 PM) *
Eduard,

I notice that you are fairly new here so welcome if I haven't welcomed you before!

I have been here about a year longer than you. I was told about BlackSDA.com by a friend who said she had found out that DS and others from 3abn had done some really terrible things and that many of them were being discussed. I came here to find out if there was truth being discussed here. I have found some truth. I have also found many things that remain allegations that may have compelling documentation but still, in the grand scheme of things, might yet prove to be true or be revealed as untrue.

I have found opinions aplenty. Some I tend to agree with and some I find hard to swallow. I continue to hope and pray that the truth will be revealed. We know it will be, eventually.

The most wonderful thing I have found here is all of you. People. God's children. My brothers and sisters. Some I now count as the dearest of friends and feel as if they are family. Some, I feel I share a similar view on this 3abn saga.
Others, like fallible human being, I may not see 100% eye to eye with but consider him a dear friend and brother and so appreciate the intelligent and insightful voice he brings to this discussion. Yes, there are those who sometimes get irritating in the way they present their opinions as we discuss the issues. Some from both sides, IMO. However, I strive to keep in mind that they are also people; God's children; my brothers and sisters.

Just wish we could all practice those two most important commandments...

PeacefulBe,

Now it is the time to speak out against the abuses DS and his accomplices have committed against God and against their brothers and sisters. And punishment must come for their actions.

Eduard

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 6 2008, 07:11 AM
Post #45

Bob,

I was wondering if you had time to make a summary of all the facts against DS for reference in this forum. Maybe then we can point to those facts again and again until light comes to some of the clouded heads on this forum.

Eduard

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church