Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18789&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:56:00 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn.com
Observer
post Jan 6 2008, 08:01 AM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Eduard @ Jan 5 2008, 09:41 AM) *
infallible humanbeing,

What difference will make the fact that <save3abn.com> is no more active? What will be the change in the facts about DS, his dark financial dealings, and his dirty personal life? Most of the people who have visited SAVE3ABN, and BLACKSDA in the past have surely saved all the important information about DS and his wrongdoings on their personal computers. Do you think DS is going to sue ALL OF US and steal the saved information?

Eduard

Eduard:

I seem to be the only person who has noted that you reference "fallible humanbeing" as "infallible humanbeing."

The people on this forum have major differences. At times our discussions become blunt. However, in view of the fact that we all claim to follow the example of our Lord, it behooves us to treat each other with a modicum of respect.

I find your reference to fallible human being as "infallible" as disrespectful to our Lord who alone was infallible, sarcastic and disrespectful to fallible humanbeing.

I will ask you to cease referencing him as infallible, unless you truely wish proclaim that is your true belief. If this is true, that discussion belongs in another section of this forum.

If you cannot refrain from such, I will ask the Administratiors to advise you to do such.

Other than that, I welcome you here, and I appreciate your comments.

Thank you,

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 6 2008, 08:02 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 6 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #47

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I had not caught the "infallible human being" thank you for pointing it out....and I agree it is disrespectful. It needs to stop now. Now everybody has been warned about calling a member out of there name and that going for implying a member is someone else.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 6 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2008, 09:02 AM) *
Some of us are sufficiently ancient to remember how the Nazis overwhelmed the world with their "Blitzkrieg" attacks developed by a former German military strategist Adolf Hitler made the divided four lane highways called "Autobahn" already in the 1930-ies, many years before such higways were made elsewhere in the world. Hitler made these in preparation for the war almost 20 years in the future. The idea was to move troops quickly from one front to the other on the opposite side. Withdrawal meant an attack elsewhere. . .

The only withdrawal being discussed here is the closing of Pickle and joy's 'save3ABN' website...
and yes some here in this thread are already predicting/announcing that the content (attacks against 3ABN) will appear elsewhere.

United States changed the fate of the world by joinning the Allied Forces, overwhelming the Nazis. They would also strike at one place, withdraw, and then strike somewhere else where it was unexpected.

The Allied often succeeded in diverting the attention of the Nazis, and vice versa. Mr. Fallible makes certain attempts at doing the same. How successful is he at it?

I'm sure it was not your intention, but by comparing FHB to the allied forces, you have unfortunately cast your side in these issues as the Nazis...

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 6 2008, 10:31 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 10:44 AM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 6 2008, 04:28 PM) *
The only withdrawal being discussed here is the closing of Pickle and joy's 'save3ABN' website...
and yes some here in this thread are already predicting/announcing that the content (attacks against 3ABN) will appear elsewhere.

I'm sure it was not your intention, but by comparing FHB to the allied forces, you have unfortunately cast your side in these issues as the Nazis...

Explain! It is a good habit to read what you make comments on, or your nuggets trend (or tend) to get loopsided.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 6 2008, 11:56 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 6 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 6 2008, 07:55 AM) *
Appletree, I can picture you laughing hysterically.

From the online dictionary:

hysˇterˇiˇa (h-str-, -stîr-)
n.
1. Behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic.
2. A mental disorder characterized by emotional excitability and sometimes by amnesia or a physical deficit, such as paralysis, or a sensory deficit, without an organic cause.

Not a pretty picture.

As long as you realize that not pretty picture was created in your own mind, the select definition was your choice, and your contribution to this topic was an ad hominem.

Cambridge dictionary of American English
hysteria
noun [U]

excitement or emotion that is uncontrollable
One woman, close to hysteria, grabbed my arm.

hysterical
adjective

Calm down, you're getting hysterical.
She broke into hysterical laughter (= laughter that is not controlled).
(INFORMAL) That joke was hysterical (= extremely amusing).

hysterically
adverb [not gradable]
Gillian was laughing/crying hysterically.

QUOTE(appletree)
I found myself laughing hysterically when I read Joy shut it down as a goodwill gesture for the new year...

Hi appletree

Some here have said those defending 3ABN will see the save3abn being shut down as a victory, It''s true I do, I thought it ugly, hateful and an embarrassment to the Adventist people.Sometimes just reading there made me feel like I needed a bath.

Others claimed the defenders would gloat because the site was closed. I consider that less then kind, and untrue. I didn't even find it funny, just a relief.

But when I read the announcement from G. Joy which Mr Matthews posted?

As a New Year's gesture of good will, Gailon Joy has voluntarly shut down both save3abn.org and save3abn.com
It was not hacked.
This shutdown has not come as a result of any pressure from 3-ABN, their attornies, or any order of the court.
It is simply a voluntary shutdown on his part to begin the New Year.
No further definative comment on this matter is likely to be made in the immediate future.

And-
Considering tha last year's goodwill gesture was to open the website, refuse to comply with the cease and desist letter, and then wage war on 3ABN all year long, and that both Joy and Pickle have recently been fighting tooth and nail in court to retain the website, and Joy even tried to drop his bankruptcy to do so, and lost on all accounts. And further, considering that they have not backed down on one issue and are still trying to defend all that they have said and done and published on that website? And then to read mere days later that Joy claims to have closed it down voluntarily as a gesture of goodwill?

well. when I read that I admit it took me completely off guard and I couldn't help but burst into laughter either because it was so ridiculous..

I still think it is utterly absurd. He must think we're all idiots.

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 6 2008, 11:23 AM

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Jan 6 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 01:50 AM) *
Now see Robert? That is exactly what we are talking about. You keep making the same statements over and over but have shown no proof of either. Prove DS is involved in an illegal inurement action and prove that Linda didn't do what she was accused of doing. Until you can do that what you are and have been doing is called slander and defamation of character. Those are the kinds of things people get sued for, as you well know.

Here comes the "Robert" stuff again....and you actually wonder why no one wants to listen to you?! You're just trying to be difficult.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 6 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #52

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Jan 5 2008, 07:24 PM) *
Just as your belief that Danny is innocent of these charges is YOUR personal opinion? Have you any PROOF that what you believe about Danny is indeed fact?

Interesting that you bring up the "for all have sinned" angle. Do you know something about Danny that you do not want to acknowledge?

I caught that too.....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #53

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 6 2008, 03:14 PM) *
I had not caught the "infallible human being" thank you for pointing it out....and I agree it is disrespectful. It needs to stop now. Now everybody has been warned about calling a member out of there name and that going for implying a member is someone else.

I suppose you have to adjust to the culture where you are in this matter. I came to Iceland as a child, and I was but a big child when I went to school in Norway, where everybody called me "Iceland" because that was the place I had come from, and the Norwegian then were used to call people by the name of the geographical locality they came from. So when my mother came to visit me some of the kids called her "Mrs. Iceland"

Here in Iceland it is quite customary to give your friend a nickname, which might not always be too complimentary. (I have the notion the Australians are great at that too, but I might be wrong?) But nobody uses the last name here. When I met the prime minister recently we addessed each other by first names, just like what's mostly done on BSDA.

Since somebody has the audacity to call himself "fallible" it could be counted a real compliment to call that person "unfallilble" - but I suppose many will disagree with me? Isn't that really praising someone for his humility? You culture or custom might tell you it isn't? So, how international is BSDA - and 3ABN? Only for America - or Southern Illlinois?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 6 2008, 05:12 PM) *
He must think we're all idiots.

Can we document he is not right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 6 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #55

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Jan 6 2008, 12:22 PM) *
Here comes the "Robert" stuff again....and you actually wonder why no one wants to listen to you?! You're just trying to be difficult.

Please look around you. Technically it's not allowed here, but there's lots of name calling and personal accusations and ad hominems all over this 3ABN board, and most of it directed at those defending 3ABN. So, to see you here objecting and making an issue because someone is addressed by their first name while not batting an eyelash at any of the rest?

All I can think is how petty. Honestly, don't you have something better to focus on and do?

I'm going to go chill out in the arcade now, wanta join me?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 6 2008, 05:54 PM) *

Would you like to chill Bob Pickle out of the "per se" at the same time, if that is possible?

--------------------

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Jan 6 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 6 2008, 11:54 AM) *
Please look around you. Technically it's not allowed here, but there's lots of name calling and personal accusations and ad hominems all over this 3ABN board, and most of it directed at those defending 3ABN. So, to see you here objecting and making an issue because someone is addressed by their first name while not batting an eyelash at any of the rest?

All I can think is how petty. Honestly, don't you have something better to focus on and do?

This issue has been addressed, and I need not go over it again. My argument is that one who continues to do something when he knows it is bothersome to someone else is childish and not worthy of anyone's confidence. I know that's a harsh statement, but that doesn't make me wrong.

Something better to focus on and do, you ask? Simple answer....I spend my time where, when and how I please, and I shall continue to do so.

Enjoy the arcade, but count me out. Life is more than enough of a game to me, and my only objective is the big Winner's Box! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Jan 6 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 3,727

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 6 2008, 08:01 AM) *
Eduard:

I seem to be the only person who has noted that you reference "fallible humanbeing" as "infallible humanbeing."

The people on this forum have major differences. At times our discussions become blunt. However, in view of the fact that we all claim to follow the example of our Lord, it behooves us to treat each other with a modicum of respect.

I find your reference to fallible human being as "infallible" as disrespectful to our Lord who alone was infallible, sarcastic and disrespectful to fallible humanbeing.

I will ask you to cease referencing him as infallible, unless you truely wish proclaim that is your true belief. If this is true, that discussion belongs in another section of this forum.

If you cannot refrain from such, I will ask the Administratiors to advise you to do such.

Other than that, I welcome you here, and I appreciate your comments.

Thank you,

Observer,

I did not mean any disrespect. Considering the above-mentioned assumption of omniscience in the 3ABN saga, I made a simple wordplay which even your Lord afforded once in a while as part of his rhetorical tools (if you know what I am talking about). But I am not sure I can continue to discuss with you rhetoric at this time (?).

Eduard

This post has been edited by Eduard: Jan 6 2008, 03:16 PM

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 6 2008, 11:50 AM) *
Can we document he is not right?

Careful brother, I believe Ian was referring to all of us here when he said "we."

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 6 2008, 06:51 AM) *
No, it might not be illegal, unless you want to do a play on words in regard to your use of the word "shady." However, even then it might not be illegal.

In the world of the law, stuff can be secret and shady and not illegal.

Well then, I will simplify for you and Pete. The Joy/Pickle team has not shown proof of either one. End of story.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church