Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18789&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:56:02 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn.com
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 10:29 PM) *
Careful brother, I believe Ian was referring to all of us here when he said "we."

Thank you for that admission, Appletree. That makes me feel a lot better towards you. Why not join hands then, brother, in cleansing the camp, like Danny called for?

I experienced about 21 months ago when Linda tried to reach her hand out to Danny and admit she could have done certain things differently. She hoped that Danny would then come toward her and admit he might have reacted differentely than he did. In stead he turned to her stating, There you see, you are just a whore! That was one of the things which made life so difficult for Linda at that time. (I'm telling you the truth, I even have e-mails from Danny which support this).

But shall we now make things stop? Isn't it about time? Some kind of reconciliation?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 6 2008, 04:48 PM) *
Thank you for that admission, Appletree. That makes me feel a lot better towards you. Why not join hands then, brother, in cleansing the camp, like Danny called for?

I experienced about 21 months ago when Linda tried to reach her hand out to Danny and admit she could have done certain things differently. She hoped that Danny would then come toward her and admit he might have reacted differentely than he did. In stead he turned to her stating, There you see, you are just a whore! That was one of the things which made life so difficult for Linda at that time. (I'm telling you the truth, I even have e-mails from Danny which support this).

But shall we now make things stop? Isn't it about time? Some kind of reconciliation?

Let's take this one thing at a time.

1. You got your information directly from Linda. Heresay. Invalid.

2. You state that she could have done "things differently" and after he had digested this information he said "There you see, you are just a whore." In other words her admission of "certain things" that she could have done differently added up to an admission of guilt of what he knew all along...Therefore...his response of...THERE YOU SEE, you ARE a whore would make total sense. (Even though I will guarantee you that was not said at all.)

3. Now Linda told you it was 21 months ago that she tried to "reach out." That was 1 month before his marriage to Brandy. Why would she wait until then knowing he was making marriage plans? (and she did know.)

4. You say you have emails to back up what you are saying. Please show them. Show us an email sent from Linda to Danny admitting she could have done "things" differently. An email with the date and proof of his so called response.

5. Your last question "isn't it about time for reconciliation" is a study in contradiction since Linda continues trying to sue Danny for this that and the other. She has been unsuccesful so far since she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Regardless, you might pass it along to her that if she desires such "reconciliation" and for things to "stop" that dropping her personal suits for even more money may be a good place to start.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2008, 06:25 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 11:30 PM) *
Let's take this one thing at a time.

1. You got your information directly from Linda. Heresay. Invalid.

2. You state that she could have done "things differently" and after he had digested this information he said "There you see, you are just a whore." In other words her admission of "certain things" that she could have done differently added up to an admission of guilt of what he knew all along...Therefore...his response of...THERE YOU SEE, you ARE a whore would make total sense. (Even though I will guarantee you that was not said at all.)

3. Now Linda told you it was 21 months ago that she tried to "reach out." That was 1 month before his marriage to Brandy. Why would she wait until then knowing he was making marriage plans? (and she did know.)

4. You say you have emails to back up what you are saying. Please show them. Show us an email sent from Linda to Danny admitting she could have done "things" differently. An email with the date and proof of his so called response.

5. Your last question "isn't it about time for reconciliation" is a study in contradiction since Linda continues trying to sue Danny for this that and the other. She has been unsuccesful so far since she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Regardless, you might pass it along to her that if she desires such "reconciliation" and for things to "stop" that dropping her personal suits for even more money may be a good place to start.

My attempt was futile. Another spin

I see I made a mistake - it was about 41 months ago, not 21! I counted too fast.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 6 2008, 06:29 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 6 2008, 06:31 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 04:32 PM) *
Well then, I will simplify for you and Pete. The Joy/Pickle team has not shown proof of either one. End of story.

What about the courthouse documents that show that Danny bought a house from 3ABN for $6,139 and sold it a week alter for $135,000? How much proof did you need?

Or are you suggesting that the courthouse documents were forged or something?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 6 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 6 2008, 06:31 PM) *
What about the courthouse documents that show that Danny bought a house from 3ABN for $6,139 and sold it a week alter for $135,000? How much proof did you need?

Or are you suggesting that the courthouse documents were forged or something?

that would be illegal because?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 6 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

He asked about proof that something shady OR illegal had gone on. Based on what I can tell, that transaction was a section 4958 excess benefit transaction, and it was something that wasn't supposed to happen.

Sort of like the gift of 40 acres or so that 3ABN recently gave Danny. That's a no-no.

Hey, looks like the site is back up.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 6 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #67

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

It be straight shady, but not illegal, unfortunately. 3ABN is little more than a front for some form of money laundering at some level.....reminds me of a certain group of pastor who travel giving Rev. Sems....for a high price......but that is just a cover for the pyramid meetings....pastors act as "finders" at thier own churches and such...........just sad!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 6 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 6 2008, 07:12 PM) *
He asked about proof that something shady OR illegal had gone on. Based on what I can tell, that transaction was a section 4958 excess benefit transaction, and it was something that wasn't supposed to happen.

Sort of like the gift of 40 acres or so that 3ABN recently gave Danny. That's a no-no.

a no-no according to whom? shady does not mean illegal....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 6 2008, 07:35 PM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

DS, when are you going to learn to keep your mouth closed? scratchchin.gif

I just received this email, I'm sure many of you probably did as well, but I will post it here for those that might not have.

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Comment on DLSDate: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:39:14 -0700From: aureporter@aureporter.comTo: Webmaster@save3ABN.comCC: G. Arthur Joy Joy <AUReporter@save3ABN.com>

Webmaster, in response to Danny Lee Shelton's absurd comments on the Thursday,
January 3, 2008 3ABNToday Live and the absurd comments from Dr Walter
Thompson claiming victory and accusing me of lying, WHEN NONE HAS BEEN
HAD. I am ordering the website opened for 48 hours so that we can
accomodate several requests to copy and replicate the information on
the site to make the information available for other national and
international requests for websites.

Since the website is not copywritten, it is to be made clear, that
anyone may copy and reproduce its contents and repost the same
virtually anywhere and anytime without further permission of the owner.

Perhaps the next time 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton receive a gift horse
they will be more reluctant to look it in the mouth, more prone to say
thank you, show more humility, more discretion, and thank the Lord for
their fortune and our benevelence rather than slap us in the face. But
such is the 3ABN culture!!!

We now prepare for trial against all the parties!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREporter

Quoting ******** ******** <*********@verizon.net>:

> Maybe someone has already told you this, but just in case, I believe
> you should be made aware of it. DLS made a remark on 3ABN live
> Thursday night that was very crude and frankly very rude about the
> web page. He said, "that JUNK" was no longer there, it is gone,
> as if he believed that now that it is gone, so are his worries. How
> sad that he has come to delude himself to this extent.
>
> For all the good it will do, I have written a letter with my take on
> his remarks.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> ******** **********

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 6 2008, 07:50 PM
Post #70

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

That's too bad!.................................................LOL!!!! roflmao.gif I'm sorry, I was just remembering FHB's comment in post #20 rofl1.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 6 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 2 2008, 04:33 AM) *
Or simply the fact that he knew he had lost control of the site (or was going to very soon) and is trying to circumvent the legal process in an attempt to create some form of "positive" PR for himself. There hasn't been a post there in over a month, why? Because they did not have control of the site.

- FHB

Shows how wrong you were with your assumptions FHB. Definately NOT 'infallible'! oops.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 6 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 7 2008, 12:12 PM) *

Shush Bob! There's SOME people here whose arguments have just been blown to smithereens (as my dear old Dad used to say). They are so in denial, that they don't want to be wakened from their sleep. Wonder what spin they will put on this now the site is open again for awhile? happydance.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 6 2008, 08:10 PM) *
Shush Bob! There's SOME people here whose arguments have just been blown to smithereens (as my dear old Dad used to say). They are so in denial, that they don't want to be wakened from their sleep. Wonder what spin they will put on this now the site is open again for awhile? happydance.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

I think you may be a little confused. The spin applies to what Joy has done. He tried to get away with saying he was making a goodwill gesture but was then exposed as to the real reason he took it down. Now that the truth has come out and it has blown up in his face, he figured he should put it back on to save face. Think about it. If it was strictly a good will gesture, what changed? The only change was in his true motives seeing the light of day.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 6 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(appletree @ Jan 6 2008, 10:45 PM) *
The only change was in his true motives seeing the light of day.

You mean like when you admitted you weren't here to answer any questions or to prove anything?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
appletree
post Jan 6 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 6 2008, 07:35 PM) *
DS, when are you going to learn to keep your mouth closed? scratchchin.gif

>
> For all the good it will do, I have written a letter with my take on
> his remarks.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> ******** **********

[/color]

Now THAT is funny. Consider that Danny and Walt know what event is taking place in court that will cause the website to go down. So does Joy, so, he takes it down before he is forced to. Knowing that fact and what is coming down the pike in the court room, Danny or Walt did not speak out of turn. They aren't worried about the site being up, then taken down, then being put up again, when, it is just a matter of a short time and it will be down permamently. As I mentioned previous, let them take it somewhere else for all the good it will do them. That train has done lost it's steam. And well it should.
IMO Joy is the one that needs to keep his mouth shut. The more he tells to make himself look better, the more ridiculous he looks.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church