Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18959&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:32:21 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Factually Challenged?, Has Walt Thompson got the inside track or outside dilusion?
CPAATTY
post Jan 8 2008, 05:35 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,412

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 7 2008, 09:30 AM) *

ADMIN HAT ON:

Just because some of you know who FHB is does not mean you need to constantly remind him and us that you know.... This tactic is not acceptable, please discontinue its use. There will NOT be another warning about this issue.

ADMIN HAT OFF:

Clay, the level of threats by the administrators of this thread leads me to believe that I am looking for honesty of some posting messages here as being in all the wrong places. It would be great if we could be assured of the level of Christian honesty voluntarily expressed by the American taxpaying public of 97%; however, I have a number of queries to present. I was quick to pick up on your and calvin's desire for honesty to be revealed or expressed with your several similar threats with continuing the "wisdom of Solomon" thread.

Please allow any on this thread to identify FHB for the new here so we can individually gauge a level of honesty of all pseudos allowed to post here!

I know it may seem stranger than fiction while I am not always impressed with alleged facts expressed by some even when they sign off with "And yes, we are pleased with this victory. Thank you for your prayers and
support. Sincerely in Jesus' name,!"

This post has been edited by CPAATTY: Jan 8 2008, 05:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Jan 8 2008, 05:35 AM) *
Clay, the level of threats by the administrators of this thread leads me to believe that I am looking for honesty of some posting messages here as being in all the wrong places. It would be great if we could be assured of the level of Christian honesty voluntarily expressed by the American taxpaying public of 97%; however, I have a number of queries to present. I was quick to pick up on your and calvin's desire for honesty to be revealed or expressed with your several similar threats with continuing the "wisdom of Solomon" thread.

Please allow any on this thread to identify FHB for the new here so we can individually gauge a level of honesty of all pseudos allowed to post here!

I know it may seem stranger than fiction while I am not always impressed with alleged facts expressed by some even when they sign off with "And yes, we are pleased with this victory. Thank you for your prayers and
support. Sincerely in Jesus' name,!"

there has been a policy change, it is pinned at the top, feel free to review it.

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Jan 8 2008, 08:43 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 8 2008, 06:04 AM) *
there has been a policy change, it is pinned at the top, feel free to review it.

Read my message again with the thought that I consider it "bad policy for determination of truth and honesty from pseudos feebly attempting to defend the character of themselves or any others" no matter how they pen it or where you pin your policy!

My many, many years as an attorney/cpa in determining facts speaks volumes to me about the potential of some in avoiding the appearances of evil, even in religion, while demanding that others accept it hook, line, sinker, and love it.

I see administration of chat space as a potenial of "failing to call sin by its real name! My only vested interest is in the administration of justice tempered with mercy without covering sin.

What I have read on your thread only confirms my convictions that "independent ministries which are nothing short of leaches" will hardly be totally honest! Honesty, in my book, is not demonstrated by allowing others to defend my character on chat boards under pseudo names. You, calvin, and others may see it as otherwise no matter how loud they write and may potentially complain about their actual identity!

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 8 2008, 08:49 AM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Jan 8 2008, 09:43 AM) *
Read my message again with the thought that I consider it "bad policy for determination of truth and honesty from pseudos feebly attempting to defend the character of themselves or any others" no matter how they pen it or where you pin your policy!

My many, many years as an attorney/cpa in determining facts speaks volumes to me about the potential of some in avoiding the appearances of evil, even in religion, while demanding that others accept it hook, line, sinker, and love it.

I see administration of chat space as a potenial of "failing to call sin by its real name! My only vested interest is in the administration of justice tempered with mercy without covering sin.

What I have read on your thread only confirms my convictions that "independent ministries which are nothing short of leaches" will hardly be totally honest! Honesty, in my book, is not demonstrated by allowing others to defend my character on chat boards under pseudo names. You, calvin, and others may see it as otherwise no matter how loud they write and may potentially complain about their actual identity!

If you have such a negative view of using pseudonymns.... then why do you use one yourself?

(This btw is a rhetorical question to which I do not expect nor desire an answer.)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 8 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

I am curious CPAATTY. Will you be making similar requests on other threads about others that post here that remain hidden behind their BSDA screen names or do you have a particular interest in FHB?

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2008, 09:02 AM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Jan 8 2008, 08:43 AM) *

then begin the truth process by sharing with us who you are, where you practice, and why do you used 100 words when 10 will do..... (I ask this as a member, not as an administrator)

--------------------

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Jan 8 2008, 09:06 AM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 8 2008, 11:02 AM) *
then begin the truth process by sharing with us who you are, where you practice, and why do you used 100 words when 10 will do..... (I ask this as a member, not as an administrator)

...plenty green in de pasture, dem cows ain't about to come home huh.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #23

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Jan 8 2008, 09:06 AM) *
...plenty green in de pasture, dem cows ain't about to come home huh.gif

yeah well..... thought I'd ask anyway....lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Jan 8 2008, 09:40 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 8 2008, 09:02 AM) *

Your level of understanding being challenged since I am neither feebly attempting to defend my character or the character of others under my pseudo handle.

Quit avoiding the matter at hand on character defense with pseudos if you can comprehend; otherwise, just admit to your lack of comprehension!

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Jan 8 2008, 09:40 AM) *
Your level of understanding being challenged since I am neither feebly attempting to defend my character or the character of others under my pseudo handle.

Quit avoiding the matter at hand on character defense with pseudos if you can comprehend; otherwise, just admit to your lack of comprehension!

what I will admit to is your inability to communicate.... while you seem to excel at obfuscation, you fail at simply communicating.... whether this is intentional or unintentional I have no idea....

When you start communicating plainly, you will get a plain answer...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Jan 8 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 8 2008, 09:48 AM) *
what I will admit to is your inability to communicate.... while you seem to excel at obfuscation, you fail at simply communicating.... whether this is intentional or unintentional I have no idea....

When you start communicating plainly, you will get a plain answer...

You are sounding about as intelligent here as you did on the "Wisdom of Solomon" thread with your threats or messages of caution. Apparently you administrators do not feel comfortable with Wisdom of Soloman-type truth or by-laws discussions in the midst of pseudos!

Take a few minutes to adjust your blinders!

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #27

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Jan 8 2008, 09:58 AM) *
You are sounding about as intelligent here as you did on the "Wisdom of Solomon" thread with your threats or messages of caution. Apparently you administrators do not feel comfortable with Wisdom of Soloman-type truth or by-laws discussions in the midst of pseudos!

and you are sounding about as obtuse as you did when you first arrived.... not sure what the remedy is for that but maybe its something you need to work on before you try posting again...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Jan 8 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 8 2008, 10:08 AM) *
and you are sounding about as obtuse as you did when you first arrived.... not sure what the remedy is for that but maybe its something you need to work on before you try posting again...

Since I see you as part of the problem with honesty on this thread with your warnings, I'll simply get back to increasing the multi-millionaire status of my wife. I'll put you on ignore from henceforth to let you freely issue your warnings so that the avoidance of evil can be continued freely!

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 8 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Jan 8 2008, 07:58 AM) *

Sometimes intelligent communication is more about being understood than one's ability to string lofty-sounding words together in an overly verbose manner.

You have a point you are trying to make with your posts here on BlackSDA.com but your manner of posting has made that difficult to understand, at best. Now, after quite a period of absence you are back and seem unusually interested in seeking the identity of one of the BSDA members.

Noahswife asked you a pertinant question above and I am keenly interested in your response. I hope you will see your way clear to provide a clear answer that we, who are not on your Wisdom of Solomon-type level can understand.

Thank you.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2008, 10:25 AM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Jan 8 2008, 10:22 AM) *
Since I see you as part of the problem with honesty on this thread with your warnings, I'll simply get back to increasing the multi-millionaire status of my wife. I'll put you on ignore from henceforth to let you freely issue your warnings so that the avoidance of evil can be continued freely!

administrators cannot be placed on ignore... but if ignoring me is what you are interested in doing you don't have to visit BSDA at all......

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:32 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church