Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18985&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coming Out!
PeacefulBe
post Jan 11 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

Okay, since this thread appears to be winding down now, probably nearing the end of it's hugely popular run, I feel safe in finally coming out with the truth. I'm not really Garwin...

You see, I just took on that persona to garner the respect of members on the forum, and did so with the full cooperation and blessing of Garwin, himself.

I have to admit that I was a little nervous about revealing my true identity after the reception the member calling himself FHB got from some for admitting that he was really Linda, but, in the spirit of transparency, and, as a goodwill gesture, I feel it is important for me to take that final step.

mollie, thanks for suggesting i test the waters as garwin first. It was helpful and you can expect a raise.

Danny aka PB

P.S. For those readers who have a difficult time determining when posts are a joke, a difficult task for sure since there isn't a wink, a telling facial expression or vocal intonations to indicate it as such, I have to let you know that I'm just kidding... I'm really the member formerly known as FHB.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 11 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

And who is kidding whom?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 11 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

If we can't be certain of anything else, we can be certain that there are a bunch of lairs and fibbers on here yes.gif

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Jan 11 2008, 05:48 PM

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 11 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 10 2008, 04:03 PM) *
No, that's me!

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 10 2008, 04:25 PM) *
I understand. But, I was just curious if that was you standing next to me at the White House Easter Egg Roll last spring and I did not recognize you?

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 10 2008, 04:09 PM) *
Iv'e got to keep some secrets!

Me too ~

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 11 2008, 06:46 PM) *
If we can't be certain of anything else, we can be certain that there are a bunch of lairs and fibbers on here yes.gif
rolleyes.gif

BTW, Ian, this picture was edited to avoid further IDing you since you gave yourself away admitting to all that jumping and yelling.....

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 12 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 12 2008, 01:05 AM) *

Me too ~

rolleyes.gif

BTW, Ian, this picture was edited to avoid further IDing you since you gave yourself away admitting to all that jumping and yelling.....

Nice portrait of you, N[B]W

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
bigblacksista
post Jan 14 2008, 06:42 AM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 869

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 11 2008, 06:46 PM) *

Er.......... DUH!!!

Like I said.........

I shall NEVER see this site in the same light.........

NEVVA..........

BTJM

--------------------

Come see what is NEW! www.bsouth.qhealthbeauty.com

BSJR Marketing Intl. Providing you access to your hearts desires and your body health needs... @ www.bsouth.ordermygift.com

Belinda B. South gdswmn@yahoo.com

INSANITY = Continuing to do the same thing expecting a different result.......

+Quote Post
JustTheFaxMan
post Jan 27 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #112

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,662

QUOTE(mikell @ Jan 11 2008, 08:34 PM) *
Could the last name be, Steenson? Just kidding, rofl1.gif

Actually, after reading all this I don't think he was...... tongue.gif

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church