Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18985&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:31 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coming Out!
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 8 2008, 08:43 PM) *
okay, okay.... I am not really Bruce Banner... that's my brother...... I am really..... ummmmmm

him:

Black Panther.... and thats the truth...

okay, okay.... I am not really 'little ripple in the sea" either... that's just my cover......

Your confession leads me to confess also, for while the real men may have shopped in the men's departments for Christmas and tried not to acknowledge it, or see it...

The fact remains.. and wives and girlfriends took notes. (count on it) A new color is in.

I was caught on film so can no longer deny it.

As that is the case, kindly move aside has been, I'm baack...

Action footage

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 10 2008, 08:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bigblacksista
post Jan 10 2008, 07:55 AM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Member No.: 869

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 10 2008, 08:47 AM) *
okay, okay.... I am not really 'little ripple in the sea" either... that's just my cover......

Your confession leads me to confess also, for while the real men may have shopped in the men's departments for Christmas and tried not to acknowledge it, or see it...

The fact remains.. and their wives and girlfriends took notes. A new color is in.
I was caught on film so can no longer deny it.
As that is the case, kindly move aside has been, I'm baack...

Action footage

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute...........

I soooooooooooo love Steve Martin..........

Good for you........

--------------------

Come see what is NEW! www.bsouth.qhealthbeauty.com

BSJR Marketing Intl. Providing you access to your hearts desires and your body health needs... @ www.bsouth.ordermygift.com

Belinda B. South gdswmn@yahoo.com

INSANITY = Continuing to do the same thing expecting a different result.......

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 08:20 AM
Post #78

Advanced Member

QUOTE(bigblacksista @ Jan 10 2008, 08:55 AM) *
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute...........

I soooooooooooo love Steve Martin..........

Good for you........

smile.gif May I offer a humble "thank you" and a "Me toooo!! he's hilarious", your highness?

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 10 2008, 08:26 AM

+Quote Post
bigblacksista
post Jan 10 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #79

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 10 2008, 09:20 AM) *
smile.gif May I offer a humble "thank you" and a "Me toooo!! he's hilarious", your highness?

Hope you are able to measure up to such a tall order of funny......

--------------------

BSJR Marketing Intl. Providing you access to your hearts desires and your body health needs... @ www.bsouth.ordermygift.com

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #80

Advanced Member

QUOTE(bigblacksista @ Jan 10 2008, 09:41 AM) *
Hope you are able to measure up to such a tall order of funny......

NO, sorry, I admit, I can't personally meet such high standards; but I laugh frequently and easily...so I am often amused by the ridiculous and absurd, even if that be myself or my own actions.
Can I at least get partial credit for that?

+Quote Post
bigblacksista
post Jan 10 2008, 09:11 AM
Post #81

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ian @ Jan 10 2008, 10:01 AM) *
NO, sorry, I admit, I can't personally meet such high standards; but I laugh frequently and easily...so I am often amused by the ridiculous and absurd, even if that be myself or my own actions.
Can I at least get partial credit for that?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.................

I have never heard of "partially beheading" someone.............

Giving partial credit.................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

NO!!!

All or nothing..............

What do you think this to be?

A Democrocy?

Go back and try again...............

Be totally funny or not be funny at all.............

How you like 'em apples?

afro.gif

(for someone who could care less bout this entire 3abn stuff...... I sure am keeping THIS thread going...... giggle.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 10 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 10 2008, 04:32 AM) *
Sister, I am saddened. I had so hoped we didn't have to go there. While it's not a huge secret how I feel about the whole 3ABN mess, I have become increasingly troubled by what I see as high collateral damage to all who are so invested in this saga. At what point does our crusade of righteous anger morph into something really ugly? I think most have correctly understood the reason for this silly thread is to give us a break from the hostility and allow us to maybe stand back a bit. Do we really want to be in attack mode 24/7?

After having been a member here for roughly a year, I'm more than aware that most members are readily identifiable if one networks enough. So what?

Since it appears that we have hit the wall on this thread, I would request that Admin lock it down.

Thanks to all for putting up with bear silliness.

-bear

We are having fun and it has been such a pleasure to enjoy the silliness with each other! I am so pleased that some from both "sides" joined in and that others, who could have resorted to expressions of righteous indignation at our invoking present board members' names resisted doing so. Kudos to every one who resisted!

Is there really a need for a hateful feeding frenzy simply because the policy has changed? Are we here to seek truth or gnaw on each other?

Reminds me of that oft repeated old saying advising glass house dwellers not to throw stones. Some of us, who have stones of our own, might have to start throwing them if this continues... Word to the "wise", the ID Policy works both ways...

Even though we're not in Kansas anymore and Elmira Gulch (gotcha Pinkie!) just did a fly by outing, I am still reminded of another maxim that goes "The family that plays together stays together". Family fun is not a waste of time and, cue the music, We Are Fam-il-y.

This post has been edited by PeacefulBe: Jan 10 2008, 10:49 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #83

Advanced Member

QUOTE(bigblacksista @ Jan 10 2008, 10:11 AM) *
Hmmmmmmmmmm.................

I have never heard of "partially beheading" someone.............

Giving partial credit.................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

NO!!!

All or nothing..............

What do you think this to be?

A Democrocy?

Go back and try again...............

Be totally funny or not be funny at all.............

How you like 'em apples?

afro.gif

(for someone who could care less bout this entire 3abn stuff...... I sure am keeping THIS thread going...... giggle.gif

(ok, before replying to this, I have to do a flyby and high five the peaceful "G" for knowing how to stand tall)

Well, being that I've always been rather attached to my head, if you're sure of this, I will bow out once again and leave you to carry it on....

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 10 2008, 10:57 AM

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 10 2008, 10:57 AM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Jan 10 2008, 11:47 AM) *
We Are Fam-il-y.

Geesh PB....

There you go again. Making me question my education and replaying the song in my head until I could check the Merriam-Webster online....

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/family

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 10 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 10 2008, 10:57 AM) *
Geesh PB....

There you go again. Making me question my education and replaying the song in my head until I could check the Merriam-Webster online....

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/family

nw

8: a unit of a crime syndicate (as the Mafia) operating within a geographical area

Say it ain't so...

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 10 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #86

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Servant @ Jan 10 2008, 08:02 AM) *
Forgive my ignorance but I don't know who Dan Brown is. And while I choose to use a 'screen name' when posting, I really am a natural female person.

Also, though comparatively brief and somewhat rare, my posts reflect my thoughts. They are not intended to contain hidden messages or covertly feed into a different agenda.

While I support the use of 'screen names' for posters, and other privacy protection, I hope postings here could be considered honest reflection and conversation. Otherwise, time spent here is a HUGE waste of time.

Thank you Servant for having the guts to stand up and be counted on the side of sanity.

What has been happening here recently is neither edifying nor humorous... not even kind. I have been frankly appalled at the frenzied "feeding" that has been going on under the cloak of "humor"....

Silliness is a more accurate term... but actions that are cute when done by three year olds in their innocent delight at the newness and strangeness of the world they are becoming aware of are neither cute, becoming, nor innnocent when it is indulged in by adults for some kind of "break"................. And not even understandable in a group that presumeably doesn't use alcohol or recreational drugs in order to create their own view of reality.... thus not excusable on the grounds of inebriation.

'nuf said.... bye.gif

Call me when sanity has been restored......

sofa1.gif

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Jan 10 2008, 11:18 AM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

hey there, yogus-bogus bear, that sure was neat to see how a simple play on words with the mollie-hoax name got some serious-minded in a spin. biggrin.gif

Yogus- brother, you gave a logical epilogus with your first fun parody spoof post and of course it crashed through the window of the cuckoo’s nest sleeping hall. Then a stream of nest residents felt the good breeze of freedom, they yipped and yapped with smiles on their faces. Finally they courld pick up on the hokus-pocus of pseudo-name usage in mock counter play. Neat!

I do hope BobP and JoyG can tote with good humor their morphed images posted (without permission … ohmy, whatever would Observer say?) blink.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 10 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #88

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

sometimes conversations are silly and time wasters... no where is it written that every thread here must be cerebral and sedate...... however... can't please everyone..... sadwalk.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 10 2008, 11:33 AM
Post #89

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

Pink panthers and black panthers and real and celluloid bears - oh my!!!.......

And that cuckoo's nest?

Time to rearrange the sleeping arrangements on the ark.....

noahwife (aka noahsbaby)

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Jan 10 2008, 11:46 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
missthg
post Jan 10 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #90

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 9

which is why the heathens stand alone in their fun....some just can't take it! afro.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 10 2008, 09:20 AM) *
sometimes conversations are silly and time wasters... no where is it written that every thread here must be cerebral and sedate...... however... can't please everyone..... sadwalk.gif

--------------------
life is too short to knit with ugly yarn....
www.knitfloozy.blogspot.com

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church