Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18985&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:33 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coming Out!
Noahswife
post Jan 10 2008, 01:03 PM
Post #91

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

scratchchin.gif I wonder if there is any chance someday Snoopy will come back and tell us she is really:

OR maybe:

or even:

But even if Snoopy is one of the above or not......

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 10 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #92

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 10 2008, 09:20 AM) *
sometimes conversations are silly and time wasters... no where is it written that every thread here must be cerebral and sedate...... however... can't please everyone..... sadwalk.gif

Agree. Satire, humor and silliness are, apparently, lost on a few folks here. Have taboos been tampered with? Have lines been crossed? Whose?

I find some of the recent meanspirited postings in other threads in the 3abn forum far more offensive and errosive than the jovial banter in this wonderful thread. IMO...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 10 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #93

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 10 2008, 07:03 PM) *
scratchchin.gif I wonder if there is any chance someday Snoopy will come back and tell us she is really:

No, that's me!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 10 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #94

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 10 2008, 04:03 PM) *
No, that's me!

The blonde or the red head?

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 10 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #95

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 10 2008, 09:05 PM) *
The blonde or the red head?

Iv'e got to keep some secrets!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 10 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #96

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 10 2008, 04:09 PM) *
Iv'e got to keep some secrets!

I understand. But, I was just curious if that was you standing next to me at the White House Easter Egg Roll last spring and I did not recognize you?

nw

--------------------

+Quote Post
naijadiva
post Jan 10 2008, 03:55 PM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 330

Hmmmm, I remember Ripple from the old days. A tall green bottle, right? Was quite familiar with you for a time. Glad to get reacquainted!

Now I know from that quote alone that PB is from da hood!!!! lol.gif

ND

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 05:34 PM
Post #98

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 10 2008, 04:25 PM) *
I understand. But, I was just curious if that was you standing next to me at the White House Easter Egg Roll last spring and I did not recognize you?

nw

small world.... but I think he may have been standing next to me...

You may have noticed the pink blur on your far right jumping up and down, singing "deadant... deadant.. deadant, deadant ,deadant..." with the mancini backup?

That was me, I was unable to take part in the festivities due to a big red dog knocking over a rather large anthill

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 10 2008, 05:38 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 10 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #99

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Yes, Snoopy, please come home!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 10 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 10 2008, 09:25 PM) *

nw

Who's standing where? Got to pay attention to 'em de-tails, or they may catch you!!!

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 10 2008, 08:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 10 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #101

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 10 2008, 11:46 PM) *
Yes, Snoopy, please come home!

She'll be glad you miss her. In the meantime she's rampant at MSDAOL. Go catch her there. They'll let you in 'cause you got the right name!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 10 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #102

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

What? Those are your kin folk too, that means we're related. clapping.gif

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 10 2008, 07:51 AM) *
Whitey, I must protest. Just because you can find pictures of my extended family on the net, doesn't mean it's ok to post without express permission.

-bear

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 11 2008, 06:17 AM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 10 2008, 09:09 PM) *
What? Those are your kin folk too, that means we're related. clapping.gif

Well that's cool.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 11 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #104

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 11 2008, 12:17 PM) *
Well that's cool.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

-bear

You started this whole mess thing. How will you redeem yourself?

--------------------

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jan 11 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #105

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 7 2008, 06:28 PM) *
In light of the current activity, I've decided that it's time for me to come out as it were. I just can't continue the subterfuge of hiding behind my screen name any longer. I think it's time to end the speculation and invite others to join me in this liberation. I would prefer that we not use my last name but you may call me Mollie if you must.

There, I feel so much better…

-bear (a/k/a mollie)

Could the last name be, Steenson? Just kidding, rofl1.gif

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church