Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19099&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:07:35 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Christian Tv
st mary
post Jan 10 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,608

SOMETIME LAST YEAR SOMEONE GAVE INFORMATION REGARDING A NEW TELEVISION NETWORK THAT CARRIED ONLY CHRISTIAN TELEVISION SOMETHING LIKE THE SKY ANGEL NETWORK BUT IT IS NOT THE SKYANGEL NETWORK. iF ANYONE KNOW OF THIS NETWORK PLEASE LET ME KNOW?
THANK YOU.
ST MARY
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 11 2008, 07:42 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(st mary @ Jan 10 2008, 11:31 PM) *
SOMETIME LAST YEAR SOMEONE GAVE INFORMATION REGARDING A NEW TELEVISION NETWORK THAT CARRIED ONLY CHRISTIAN TELEVISION SOMETHING LIKE THE SKY ANGEL NETWORK BUT IT IS NOT THE SKYANGEL NETWORK. iF ANYONE KNOW OF THIS NETWORK PLEASE LET ME KNOW?
THANK YOU.
ST MARY

Welcome.

Like the sky angel Network?

Well there's the Three Angels Broadcasting Network at www.3abn.com , and I think it has top notch Christian programming, but it's not new., and I would think if that was it you wouldn't have asked as you are in a Three Angels Broadcasting Network, sub forum....

Maybe someone else knows.

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 11 2008, 07:45 AM

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Jan 11 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

I strongly encourage you, St. Mary, to check out the Hope Channel (www.hopetv.org). If you are looking for SDA-based programming, the Hope Channel is the place to find it. Hope is the official channel of the SDA church.

+Quote Post
st mary
post Jan 11 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #4

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.BUT I JUST WAS LOOKING FOR A MUCH BROADER VIEW OF CHRIST NOT JUST A VIEW OF ADVENTISM THAT 3ABN OR HOPE OFFERS.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 11 2008, 02:27 PM
Post #5

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Then there is ILIFE, TBN, Word Network.........

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Statrei
post Jan 11 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #6

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,919

Just flip through the offerings on DirectTV and you will find a number of Christian channels.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 11 2008, 04:12 PM
Post #7

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Jan 11 2008, 11:37 AM) *
I strongly encourage you, St. Mary, to check out the Hope Channel (www.hopetv.org). If you are looking for SDA-based programming, the Hope Channel is the place to find it. Hope is the official channel of the SDA church.

and I strongly encourage st mary to turn off her caps lock; this aint Gallaudet and there's no need to yell...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 11 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(st mary @ Jan 10 2008, 09:31 PM) *
THANK YOU.
ST MARY

I think that I know what you are talkling about.

I half-way remember some kind of a news item that some Adventists had gotten together had established a new satilate service that would only carry what they condisered to be family friendly programs)

But, I do not remember the details, and mey be inaccurate in what I have said.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 12 2008, 04:05 AM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 11 2008, 05:59 PM) *
I think that I know what you are talkling about.

I half-way remember some kind of a news item that some Adventists had gotten together had established a new satellite service that would only carry what they condisered to be family friendly programs)

But, I do not remember the details, and may be inaccurate in what I have said.

St Mary is inquiring about Glorystar

(Now back to your regularly-scheduled programming.)

http://www.jctvsat.com/

+Quote Post
st mary
post Jan 12 2008, 07:18 AM
Post #10

THANK YOU SO MUCH PANAMA PETE. YOU WERE MOST KIND TO DO THIS RESEARCH FOR ME. THIS IS THE NETWORK THAT I WAS REFERING TO. YOUR INFORMATION IS MOST HELPFUL.
St.Mary

+Quote Post
Harold T
post Jan 12 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 511

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Jan 11 2008, 11:37 AM) *

Are you out of your mind. You obviously don't watch either 3ABN or Hope. If you did, you would know that ALL, 100 percent, of 3ABN programming is SDA. You would also notice that Hope channel is NOT.

Harold T

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jan 12 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #12

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Harold, you sound like you know, so tell us why...since 3abn has officially declared that it is non-denominational, and since Hope is the official TV station of the SDA Church...what is keeping 3abn from joining the Church?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 12 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I wouldn't say that 100% of 3ABN programming is Seventh-day Adventist. Much of it is produced by 3ABN promoting 3ABN. And not uplifting Jesus by the way but praising 3ABN. Watch one of those programs and count the times 3ABN is mentioned by name and the number of times the name Adventist or Seventh-day Adventist is mentioned. No Contest!

+Quote Post
Harold T
post Jan 12 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 511

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 12 2008, 03:55 PM) *
I wouldn't say that 100% of 3ABN programming is Seventh-day Adventist. Much of it is produced by 3ABN promoting 3ABN. And not uplifting Jesus by the way but praising 3ABN. Watch one of those programs and count the times 3ABN is mentioned by name and the number of times the name Adventist or Seventh-day Adventist is mentioned. No Contest!

Then I know you don't watch it.

Harold T.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Jan 12 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Harold T @ Jan 12 2008, 12:37 PM) *
Are you out of your mind. You obviously don't watch either 3ABN or Hope. If you did, you would know that ALL, 100 percent, of 3ABN programming is SDA. You would also notice that Hope channel is NOT.

Harold T

Did I say that Hope was 100 percent Adventist? No....I said it was "SDA-based". Being as Hope is the official network of the SDA church, it is the most effective representation of the church. Read my post before you attempt to trash it.

No, I do not watch 3ABN anymore, but you obviously do, because you have certainly learned the Danny Shelton way of twisting someone's words around to make them say what you want them to say.

Now, what was that you said about someone being out of their mind?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:07 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church