Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:46:59 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Johann
post Jan 30 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #181

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 31 2008, 02:12 AM) *
Do you have a suggestion on how to persuade both 3ABN and Danny to call a halt to the war?

Is that question beyond reason?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 30 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #182

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

I realize I didn't directly address this question. My answer was how to halt the war, not how to get Danny and 3abn to halt it. My answer is that it takes two sides to have a war.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 30 2008, 09:12 PM) *
Do you have a suggestion on how to persuade both 3ABN and Danny to call a halt to the war?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 30 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #183

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

We can never control the actions of others. If Danny continues in his present course, the best we can hope for is that God will change the way we address and react to the situations. Danny will change in God's time, or he won't. After laying out before Danny all the issues, the burden is now up on him to do the right thing. It is his God given choice. Only Danny will suffer the consequences for his choices.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 30 2008, 06:12 PM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 30 2008, 10:07 PM
Post #184

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

So now that the issues have been laid out should we drop the issues? (Realizing this is impossible for Joy and Pickle)

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 30 2008, 11:00 PM) *
We can never control the actions of others. If Danny continues in his present course, the best we can hope for is that God will change the way we address and react to the situations. Danny will change in God's time, or he won't. After laying out before Danny all the issues, the burden is now up on him to do the right thing. It is his God given choice. Only Danny will suffer the consequences for his choices.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 30 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #185

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 31 2008, 04:07 AM) *
So now that the issues have been laid out should we drop the issues? (Realizing this is impossible for Joy and Pickle)

Leaving them out in the cold?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 31 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #186

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 30 2008, 10:07 PM) *

God forbid! The solution is not to leave truth out in the cold! The truth will prevail.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 31 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #187

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Jan 30 2008, 04:47 PM) *
Actually, there are those of us who caught it a looooooong time ago. If you folks are only acknowledging the posts you make among yourselves then of course you missed it.

Sera, I wish I had more time to engage in conversation on this board, but, as you may have noticed, I tend to come in for a while, mainly on 3ABN issues & then try to discipline myself not to come here because I've got way too many other responsibilities. sad.gif
But in a matter of the day, or the day after, the new nick "appeared" on the scene some were already fully aware of the "likeness". After it was suggested that Cindy (who is banned) might be hiding behind another nick they, or as I refer to them (the house of CinDonIanAl) came out of the closet so to speak, and acknowledged that they were "family members" using the same computer. Funny how the same tactic was used by WWJD and Bi-stander.

Is that Cindy, Dona, Ian and the "new" AlMigrane you're referring to? (Had noticed the similarities between Cindy/Ian & Dona, but Al hasn't been around long enough for me to reach a firm conclusion ...

Inga

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 31 2008, 01:16 AM
Post #188

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

More are showing their flags. Like PB and YB. They have been putting on the shame guilt complex serum. Shame on us for speaking ill of adultery and all. It isn't working for me. It is a tactic shrinks use to calm peoples feathers to their way of thinking.

My feeling is that if they don't like the 3ABN Issues, they should leave. There are so many nice, pleasant subjects to read on BSAD. There are so many places they could be. These two are of the ASI caliber in my opinion. See, ASI must prosper, but they have to smooth Danny's tail feathers first. Sort of like brainwashing in a way. They don't have to worry about Linda. They know she will remain silent as she always has. No more problem from that corner.

Speak calmly, shame the subject you are speaking to; make them uncomfortable even speaking the truth; It is so not necessary in their minds. To them they want us to sing the Doxology and love everybody IN their sin as well as accepting sin in the church. So what ,aye?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 31 2008, 05:57 AM
Post #189

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 31 2008, 01:52 AM) *
Sera, I wish I had more time to engage in conversation on this board, but, as you may have noticed, I tend to come in for a while, mainly on 3ABN issues & then try to discipline myself not to come here because I've got way too many other responsibilities. sad.gif

Understood. My point was/is if only selected members posts are read then one is likely to miss the items you mentioned originally because, others may very well have seen it and spoken up about it.
Is that Cindy, Dona, Ian and the "new" AlMigrane you're referring to? (Had noticed the similarities between Cindy/Ian & Dona, but Al hasn't been around long enough for me to reach a firm conclusion ...

Inga

Actually, Alethia aka Cindy was/is the Al in CinDonIanAl. AlMagrane was not a member when I first used the term.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Dona
post Jan 31 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #190

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:57 AM) *
Understood. My point was/is if only selected members posts are read then one is likely to miss the items you mentioned originally because, others may very well have seen it and spoken up about it.

Actually, Alethia aka Cindy was/is the Al in CinDonIanAl. AlMagrane was not a member when I first used the term.

There are a few on here that keep trying to add and keep coming up with the wrong answers. This tells me that you really don’t know anything about what you speak. It is your choice as to what you want to believe or do. But, I do want to give you something to think about:

Equations which maketh and believeth a lie,
Is really not so surprising.
That is what usually happens,
When one is given to surmising.

Then to pass it on as fact and truth,
Is sad, is sad as can be.
A sin from both mind and hand,
That hung our Saviour on a tree.

Dona

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 31 2008, 08:27 AM
Post #191

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Donna, is it true that both you and Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) post from the same computer?

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 31 2008, 08:33 AM
Post #192

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Dona @ Jan 31 2008, 09:10 AM) *
There are a few on here that keep trying to add and keep coming up with the wrong answers. This tells me that you really don’t know anything about what you speak. It is your choice as to what you want to believe or do. But, I do want to give you something to think about:

Equations which maketh and believeth a lie,
Is really not so surprising.
That is what usually happens,
When one is given to surmising.

Then to pass it on as fact and truth,
Is sad, is sad as can be.
A sin from both mind and hand,
That hung our Saviour on a tree.

Dona

Niiiiice.... yes.gif

I already confessed on this thread that I don't claim to be a storyteller....

I'll add here, "nor a Poet"

I thought I was done here, as the thread had degenerated into nothing useful, but now I am reminded here of something our Lord said as recorded in Matthew 11.. so FWIW

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.

But wisdom is justified of her children.

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 31 2008, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 31 2008, 08:48 AM
Post #193

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) , is it true that both you Donna and post from the same computer?

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 31 2008, 09:00 AM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 31 2008, 09:48 AM) *
Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) , is it true that both you Donna and post from the same computer?

NO.

Dona and Ian are two different people and post on two separate computers.

Go phish.

If you want to continue making accusations, or out me or her, I am afraid the burden of proof is on you to do so.

I'll leave you to flounder. I'm done answering your questions.

As you are concerned about your own identity, and right to privacy, I am quite sure you can understand that, even if you don't acknowledge it, or appreciate the fact that we aren't trying to do the same thing to you, being more concerned with what is posted rather than who posts it.

Peace--

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 31 2008, 09:09 AM

+Quote Post
Dona
post Jan 31 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #195

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 31 2008, 09:27 AM) *
Donna, is it true that both you and Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) post from the same computer?

No

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church