Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Pickle
post Jan 31 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #196

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

So they have multiple computers at the house. Big deal.

It's nice to see family stick together.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 31 2008, 11:18 AM
Post #197

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 31 2008, 12:09 PM) *
So they have multiple computers at the house. Big deal.

It's nice to see family stick together.

So the correct questions should have been:

Donna, is it true that both you and Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) post from the same ip address or do you post from multiple computers at the same house?

Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) , is it true that both you Donna and post from the same ip address or do you post from multiple computers at the same house?

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 31 2008, 11:41 AM
Post #198

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:57 AM) *
Actually, Alethia aka Cindy was/is the Al in CinDonIanAl. AlMagrane was not a member when I first used the term.

Thanks for clarifying. Makes sense.

While Dona may not be the same person as Aletheia/Cindy/Ian, Dona generally plays a supportive role to Ian and other aliases. They're clearly the same team, even if they don't post from the same computer. (Which computers they post from and where they are located isn't all that relevant IMO.)

Inga

+Quote Post
Dona
post Jan 31 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #199

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 31 2008, 12:18 PM) *

Donna, is it true that both you and Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) post from the same ip address or do you post from multiple computers at the same house?

Ian (a.k.a. Cindy, etc.) , is it true that both you Donna and post from the same ip address or do you post from multiple computers at the same house?

Some just keep keeping on, never learning a thing. By the way, my posting name is Dona.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 31 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #200

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Is that because "Donna" was already taken?

+Quote Post
Dona
post Jan 31 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #201

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 31 2008, 12:41 PM) *
Thanks for clarifying. Makes sense.

While Dona may not be the same person as Aletheia/Cindy/Ian, Dona generally plays a supportive role to Ian and other aliases. They're clearly the same team, even if they don't post from the same computer. (Which computers they post from and where they are located isn't all that relevant IMO.)

Inga

I support the truth no matter who believes or says what. It is always better to stand up for principle over personality, something we all should heed, and maybe a lot of us would not be making the same errors over and over.

A lot has been said about getting prepared for the soon coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Are we considering that now is the time to prepare our individual selves or are we bent on first making sure that everyone else is doing right according to our standards? By beholding our Lord we become changed. Our characters must become as our Lord's character. I am sure that most here will agree that we have yet to achieve that.

Dona

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 31 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #202

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Dona @ Jan 31 2008, 06:05 PM) *
I support the truth no matter who believes or says what.

Dona

Dona,

I wish that you were. Why is there, then, a conflict between what you have never seen, but claim, and what I have seen and experienced? Why don't you and Ian investigate further some of the unbelievable stories that 3ABN have sent out to people, which can easily be seen are much more fiction than what sister writes?

Should Christians not be fair, and investigate what is really the truth? Why refuse to take a closer look?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 31 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #203

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 1 2008, 04:18 AM) *

That's nice. Mother and daughter helping each other? Families that play together, stay together?

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jan 31 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #204

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,678

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 31 2008, 11:18 AM) *

This whole line of posts has to be one of the more ludicrous things you have pursued in a long time sister.

It is just about as ludicrous as asking if you and Ms. F share a computer.........

or is it? scratchchin.gif

This post has been edited by phoenix: Jan 31 2008, 04:36 PM

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 31 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #205

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(phoenix @ Jan 31 2008, 05:35 PM) *
This whole line of posts has to be one of the more ludicrous things you have pursued in a long time sister.

It is just about as ludicrous as asking if you and Ms. F share a computer.........

Phoenix as I said earlier to Appletree:

Go ahead, Appletree, keep suggesting that I am Linda or Sandra or anyone else of your choosing, it just makes it easier for me to move unobserved, witnessing and writing about what goes on in Dannyland...

Add Ms. F to the list and my answer to you is the same one I gave to Appletree:

Go ahead, Phoenix, keep suggesting that I am Linda, Sandra, Ms. F or anyone else of your choosing, it just makes it easier for me to move unobserved, witnessing and writing about what goes on in Dannyland...

Sister

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 31 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #206

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 31 2008, 05:21 PM) *
That's nice. Mother and daughter helping each other? Families that play together, stay together?

Actually, Ozzie, you hit the nail on the head, it is indeed a mother daughter act: CinDonIanAl (as Sera has now named them). I am sure new Dannyscribes are riding in on the horizen, JustTheFaxMan and phoenix appear to be the latest.

Sister

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 31 2008, 06:56 PM
Post #207

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 30 2008, 09:12 PM) *
Do you have a suggestion on how to persuade both 3ABN and Danny to call a halt to the war?

Assuming that your question is sincere, you could approach the Attorneys and ask for terms and conditions and try to reach a settlement? dunno.gif but I do believe the answer lies in your hands.

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 31 2008, 06:57 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 31 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #208

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

No, Ian, I think the answer lies in their hands, not mine.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 31 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #209

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 31 2008, 07:42 PM) *
Actually, Ozzie, you hit the nail on the head, it is indeed a mother daughter act: CinDonIanAl (as Sera has now named them). I am sure new Dannyscribes are riding in on the horizen, JustTheFaxMan and phoenix appear to be the latest.

Sister

TVsnack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 1 2008, 03:20 AM
Post #210

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(phoenix @ Feb 1 2008, 09:35 AM) *

welcome.gif phoenix.
Initially, I thought you were a new member, but obviously by your comments, you are quite familiar with what has been happening here. I guess you're another one of the older dannyfingers gang showing up with a new label! notworking.gif No doubt, we'll see a few more re-invent themselves in the next whort while.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church