Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:05 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 10 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #226

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

I missed that, which explains Danny Shelton's presence, which also tells me that Jean F. had nothing to hide.

Personally, I wouldn't have extended the invitation to the person I was objecting to.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 10 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #227

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(GRAT @ Feb 10 2008, 09:37 AM) *
Quote from chapter #3 -Assuming the congregation was unaware of the nature of the objection being raised, the pastor asked the Nominating committee to immediately adjourn, accompanied by Jean Fiscalini, to another room for private discussion. Passing Danny Shelton, Jean leaned over to him and requested that he join them since the discussion was in regard to him, “Danny, can you join us, it is about you and I want you to hear the information first hand.”

Sorry, I don't know how to put this in a box but thought it would answer some of the question.

Good point.

My focus was on the actions of the nominating committee.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 10 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #228

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 10 2008, 01:14 PM) *
I missed that, which explains Danny Shelton's presence, which also tells me that Jean F. had nothing to hide.

Personally, I wouldn't have extended the invitation to the person I was objecting to.

Daryl, you have no idea what it means to work for an employer where confidential discussions, even behind closed doors in your local church, seem to be heard by Danny Shelton. Not because of the installation of listening devices, but because you could never be certain which person present was reporting directly to Danny. Some where obvious, others were not. Apparently also aware of these facts, Jean Fiscalini choose the following course of action:

Passing Danny Shelton, Jean leaned over to him and requested that he join them since the discussion was in regard to him, “Danny, can you join us, it is about you and I want you to hear the information first hand.”

Why did the nominating committee leak like a sieve? In a situation such as occurred with the Nominating Committee at the Thompsonville Church, many of the 3ABN employees were kept very poor and were financially dependent upon remaining in the good graces of Danny Shelton to remain employed. For others where financial remuneration was not an issue, “fame”, through public recognition received as an on air personality, was the compensation for doing Danny’s bidding, even if it included lies and compromise. Thompsonville is in a financially depressed area, since the closing of the coal mines, and there is fierce competition even for low paying jobs. Individuals were willing to leak information to Danny hoping to receive the benefits derived from proving their personal loyalty to him, which could include promotion, pay raises or job security. It was common knowledge at 3ABN that Danny Shelton prized the personal loyalty of an individual to him far above their job performance.

Sister

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 10 2008, 04:28 PM
Post #229

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

At our recent cycle of numinations, we had some to object. Now it only took one to send the report back to the NC, but several more came to express their concerns about certain offices as recommended by the NC. If that perosn was on the NC, then they were asked to leave while the person stated their objections. However, they were allowed to be present during the NC discussions so that they had an opportunity to answer. This was for a pretty important office.

We have had procedural issues with out NC with our present administration, beign that he choses to set up guidelines other than those which appear in the CM, in fact some are strictly prohibited. So, we hjave benefitted greatly from some "assitance" in clarifying some issues. Made everything run very smooth. giggle.gif

Anyway, the entire scenario at the T-ville church is off the hook. They have no choice other than do as Danny expects(he really doesn't have to ask). At this point, they really have a problem, dont' they, as the church is now on 3ABN property(Is it not)? We should not even expect for anything at that church to run any differently than they are run at 3ABN. ALL abuses in tact. It really is a non issue at this point.

I do have to agree with Calvin to a point. This is like overkill. We already know that Danny is basically crooked. He just is. The local conference can't stop him and neither can GC, because they have ALL been in the bed with Danny on one scheme or another. He knows where te bodies lie.If that is the way Danny operates with GC and his local conference, and 3ABN, why is it a surprise that he operates that way at his local church, where he has as much control as he has at 3ABN?

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 10 2008, 08:06 AM) *
All good questions.

Remember, the individual congregation has a lot of authority to conduct the election of officers as they wish.

As to Danny: On the assumption that Danny was present throught the entire proceeding, one might assume that the NC decided in fairness to all to allow Elder F. to be present through the entire proceeding.

The CHURCH MANUAL does not explicitly prohibit the person (Danny) from being present at the time the objections are made. I can assume that the NC might decide that fairness required for Danny to hear the objections 1st hand rather than 2nd hand. Or that Danny be allowed to respond to the objections rather than the NC making a decision without Danny's input.

Again, in the election of officers the congregation has a lot of power. The CHURCH MANUAL does not spell out all of the details.

One may object to the decision that the NC and/or the local congregation made. But, I see in the reported process some attempt to be fair to both Danny and Elder F.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 10 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #230

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 10 2008, 10:28 PM) *
At our recent cycle of numinations, we had some to object. Now it only took one to send the report back to the NC, but several more came to express their concerns about certain offices as recommended by the NC. If that perosn was on the NC, then they were asked to leave while the person stated their objections. However, they were allowed to be present during the NC discussions so that they had an opportunity to answer. This was for a pretty important office.

We have had procedural issues with out NC with our present administration, beign that he choses to set up guidelines other than those which appear in the CM, in fact some are strictly prohibited. So, we hjave benefitted greatly from some "assitance" in clarifying some issues. Made everything run very smooth. giggle.gif

Anyway, the entire scenario at the T-ville church is off the hook. They have no choice other than do as Danny expects(he really doesn't have to ask). At this point, they really have a problem, dont' they, as the church is now on 3ABN property(Is it not)? We should not even expect for anything at that church to run any differently than they are run at 3ABN. ALL abuses in tact. It really is a non issue at this point.

I do have to agree with Calvin to a point. This is like overkill. We already know that Danny is basically crooked. He just is. The local conference can't stop him and neither can GC, because they have ALL been in the bed with Danny on one scheme or another. He knows where te bodies lie.If that is the way Danny operates with GC and his local conference, and 3ABN, why is it a surprise that he operates that way at his local church, where he has as much control as he has at 3ABN?

The procedure you discribe here at the top are the correct ones. They are also the procedures used on proper board meetings - in the local church and all the way to the General Conference. I have many times seen people leaving the room while their issues were discussed, and I have also had to leave the room on certain occasions while my *problems* were discussed. If 3ABN had any knowledge of what the regular procedures are, the board should have been able to discuss parts of this issue without Danny's presense

In some conferences both Danny and Linda had been dismissed from their jobs for a while while the matters were taken care of. But here it was only Linda. . . Why?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 13 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #231

500 + posts
Group Icon

Nobody owns the Church... Conclusion

In Part 4 we observed evidence that suggests Danny Shelton’s control of the Thompsonville SDA Church was becoming more overt. When an individual chooses to follow a path that runs contrary to the will of God, in His mercy, the Lord provides him with many opportunities to be brought to the realization that change is needed. Had Danny Shelton heeded the counsel that he needed to take his responsibilities as an Elder more seriously, perhaps it might have been the first small step in a path that would have lead him to repentance and restitution and the discussions of the last four years would have never taken place. Steeped in his pride, Danny was unable to hear that call, so our story continues...

Two woman sit together in the executive wing of 3ABN and quietly discuss the events of the last half year. It is the third week of November 2001, less than one week since Jean Fiscalini’s position as European Liaison has been terminated. Linda Shelton, wife of Danny Shelton, vice President of 3ABN and Kristina Fiscalini, wife of Jean Fiscalini sit facing each other in Linda’s office. It is late at night, a time usually reserved for clandestine meetings, but this unscheduled encounter is an attempt to arrive at the truth, not a planning meeting for further subterfuge...

The previous Friday twenty minutes before noon— at 3ABN the work week ended at noon on Friday, except for the pastoral staff —Jean Fiscalini was called into the office of Danny Shelton. He was told that due to budget cuts the position of European Liaison was immediately terminated, Jean was to clean out his desk and leave the premises. He would be given one month’s severance pay and was to vacate the 3ABN apartment where he and his wife resided by the end of the month. Jean said it would be impossible to make plans to leave in two weeks, so the deadline for moving was extended until the end of December. In a state of shock Jean arrived home and told his wife what had happened. One day earlier they had made a deposit on an apartment in West Frankfort where they planned to move in January. Suddenly without a job, everything had changed. Earnestly they sought the Lord in prayer.

During the next few weeks the Fiscalini’s were quietly visited in their apartment by a number of employees who expressed their shock at what had happened and had come to say good-bye. Nancy O’Brien, the Thompsonville SDA School principal exclaimed, “If this could happen to Jean, it could happen to any of us!” Everyone was aware of the conflict that had taken place between Jean and Danny over Danny’s nomination as Elder. Even then Jean had been warned by two of the other Elders that to publically oppose Danny in the Thompsonville Church would be the end of his career at 3ABN.

In addition to being the European Liaison, Jean also worked as a member of the Pastoral staff. His duties included answering prayer calls and previewing programs for Biblical inaccuracies. If programs had information of a questionable nature notes were made and Danny had the final say whether they would be aired. Since Rick Odle had left 3ABN, Jean was the only member of the pastoral staff who had pastoral training and was an ordained minister of the SDA Church. Two weeks prior to Jean’s position as European Liaison being terminated, a retired SDA pastor was added to the Pastoral Department. Later when he visited Jean in his home he asked, “Why did they hire me, when Danny could have kept you here as a member of the Pastoral staff?”At the time the position of European Liaison was terminated, Jean Fiscalini was working ninety-five per cent of his time in the Pastoral Department.

A week after the second reading of the Nominating Committee of the Thompsonville Church, Jean was called into Mollie Steenson’s office and informed that he could not proceed on any plans for the European Department without first receiving personal approval from Danny Shelton. At that time Jean requested a meeting with Danny regarding the current plans to promote 3ABN in Europe. Mollie replied, “I will contact you when Danny has time for an appointment with you.”

One week passed, no appointment. Jean again approached Mollie and received the same reply, “I will contact you when Danny has time for an appointment with you.” Meanwhile Jean observed others in the pastoral department making and receiving appointments with Danny, while he continued to wait. Each week Jean would return to Molly with the same request and receive the same answer. Unable to proceed without the direct approval of Danny, Jean spent more and more time working in the Pastoral department.

When Jean was hired he was told by Danny he would also be attached to the Pastoral department and any time he had that was not needed for his others duties should be spent there. It was for this reason that he had shared an office with Rick Odel. After Rick left, the next Pastoral department head, John Dinzey moved into the office with Jean. After thirteen weeks Jean finally received an appointment with Danny Shelton, Danny disapproved all plans for the European promotion of 3ABN and Jean returned to the Pastoral department. During this time, he expressed his frustration to John Dinzey. John told him he must be mistaken, in fact Danny had told him, “You can find no fault in Jean’s work.” There was no legitimate reason to fire Jean for his work in either the European or Pastoral departments.

After talking for over an hour, Kristina realized that Linda appeared both open and honest in their conversation. Previously the two women had little contact with each other except as members of the Thompsonville Church. This was to be their first and last conversation before the Fiscalini’s left 3ABN. Kristina now asked the question that brought her uninvited to Linda’s office that evening, “Danny had told me that even if he and Jean disagreed on an issue at the church, it would have no impact upon Jean’s job at 3ABN, what is the real reason that he was fired?” Linda looked at the woman seated across from her with both compassion and the knowledge that the “official” and the actual reason for ending Jean Fiscalini’s employment with 3ABN were not the same. The decision to terminate Jean Fiscalini’s employment was not based upon a financial need to close the European department of 3ABN or that Jean’s services as a SDA pastor were not an asset in the Pastoral Department, but something entirely different. Breaking the silence that hung heavily between them, Linda replied, “Jean was fired from 3ABN because we believed if he could not respect Danny as a church Elder, how could he respect Danny as called from God to be the President of 3ABN.”

A short two and one half years later Linda Shelton would find herself in a similar situation. She would be removed from her position as Vice President of 3ABN for reason’s other than officially stated at the hands of her husband, Danny Shelton. Later Linda was told, “All we knew was the President no longer wanted his Vice President.” Whether or not Linda had actually committed adultery was not the issue. When Danny was in the process of preparing to divorce Linda, without Biblical grounds, did she receive any support from the Thompsonville Church or John Lomacang, her pastor? No... Was it ever even suggested that Danny Shelton should be put under church discipline for divorce and re-marriage without Biblical grounds. Not to my knowledge, if it had, the information would have spread just as quickly as the false accusations about Linda committing adultery had been processed through the rumor mill. Does Danny Shelton own the Thompsonville church and control the current pastor. Ask Linda Shelton...or Johann. By the time that Johann was fired...that is another story and one better told by Johann himself. It appears that the position of European Liaison is a dangerous one at 3ABN for those unwilling to stroke the ego of Danny Shelton or at least one with a very limited future.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Feb 13 2008, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 13 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #232

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 10 2008, 02:26 PM) *
Daryl, you have no idea what it means to work for an employer where confidential discussions, even behind closed doors in your local church, seem to be heard by Danny Shelton. Not because of the installation of listening devices, but because you could never be certain which person present was reporting directly to Danny. Some where obvious, others were not.

Exactly right, sister. It's like the Twilight Zone sometimes.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 13 2008, 08:20 PM
Post #233

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Thank you, Sister.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 17 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #234

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 13 2008, 01:17 PM) *
Nobody owns the Church... Conclusion

After talking for over an hour, Kristina realized that Linda appeared both open and honest in their conversation. Previously the two women had little contact with each other except as members of the Thompsonville Church. This was to be their first and last conversation before the Fiscalini’s left 3ABN. Kristina now asked the question that brought her uninvited to Linda’s office that evening, “Danny had told me that even if he and Jean disagreed on an issue at the church, it would have no impact upon Jean’s job at 3ABN, what is the real reason that he was fired?” Linda looked at the woman seated across from her with both compassion and the knowledge that the “official” and the actual reason for ending Jean Fiscalini’s employment with 3ABN were not the same. The decision to terminate Jean Fiscalini’s employment was not based upon a financial need to close the European department of 3ABN or that Jean’s services as a SDA pastor were not an asset in the Pastoral Department, but something entirely different. Breaking the silence that hung heavily between them, Linda replied, “Jean was fired from 3ABN because we believed if he could not respect Danny as a church Elder, how could he respect Danny as called from God to be the President of 3ABN.”

A short two and one half years later Linda Shelton would find herself in a similar situation. She would be removed from her position as Vice President of 3ABN for reason’s other than officially stated at the hands of her husband, Danny Shelton. Later Linda was told, “All we knew was the President no longer wanted his Vice President.” Whether or not Linda had actually committed adultery was not the issue. When Danny was in the process of preparing to divorce Linda, without Biblical grounds, did she receive any support from the Thompsonville Church or John Lomacang, her pastor? No... Was it ever even suggested that Danny Shelton should be put under church discipline for divorce and re-marriage without Biblical grounds. Not to my knowledge, if it had, the information would have spread just as quickly as the false accusations about Linda committing adultery had been processed through the rumor mill. Does Danny Shelton own the Thompsonville church and control the current pastor. Ask Linda Shelton...or Johann. By the time that Johann was fired...that is another story and one better told by Johann himself. It appears that the position of European Liaison is a dangerous one at 3ABN for those unwilling to stroke the ego of Danny Shelton or at least one with a very limited future.

Sister

Sister, since you know so much about Linda...can you please let us know if Linda is still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? when was the last time that she saw him and what is the current status of their friendship/relationship.
Thanks.

This post has been edited by Shiny Penny: Feb 18 2008, 07:24 AM

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 17 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #235

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Well, apparently not the same as Danny and Brandy's, who according to the spin got a much later start(yeah right!)..............I kind of believe if there was really something going on between them, Danny would have made sure that got out by now as as proof of the "adultery" accusation, which came ofter the "spiritual audltery " accusation..........

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 17 2008, 07:01 PM) *
Sister, since you know so much about Linda...can you please let us know if Linda is still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? when was the last time that she saw him and what is the current status of their friendship/relationship.
Thanks.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 17 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #236

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 17 2008, 08:08 PM) *
Well, apparently not the same as Danny and Brandy's, who according to the spin got a much later start(yeah right!)..............I kind of believe if there was really something going on between them, Danny would have made sure that got out by now as as proof of the "adultery" accusation, which came ofter the "spiritual audltery " accusation..........

You don't know and neither do I. Maybe Danny would have said something, maybe not. According to the presented facts Linda was already associating with the doctor for a good while before any of this mess hit the fans and long before Brandy showed up on the scene.

There was a mention of Linda's Green Bay presentation (the one referenced in Walter Thompson's letter). Does anyone have it and can put it up here, or if it can't go up here onto youtube?

Still, it would be nice for the bsda members and "guest readers" to get an "up to date" on Linda and the doctor in 2007 and 2008.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 17 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #237

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 17 2008, 08:35 PM) *
You don't know and neither do I. Maybe Danny would have said something, maybe not. According to the presented facts Linda was already associating with the doctor for a good while before any of this mess hit the fans and long before Brandy showed up on the scene.

There was a mention of Linda's Green Bay presentation (the one referenced in Walter Thompson's letter). Does anyone have it and can put it up here, or if it can't go up here onto youtube?

Still, it would be nice for the bsda members and "guest readers" to get an "up to date" on Linda and the doctor in 2007 and 2008.

...and why is that?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 17 2008, 11:11 PM
Post #238

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 17 2008, 09:38 PM) *
...and why is that?

...and why not?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 17 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #239

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 17 2008, 09:11 PM) *
...and why not?

Since it was your statement, I asked you why. Are you avoiding answering that question? It appears so by way of the usual diversion tactic - shifting instead of just answering.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 17 2008, 11:25 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 17 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #240

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 17 2008, 10:01 PM) *
Thanks.

Shinny Penny, you quoted the conclusion of "Nobody Owns the Church" and from that you came up with the above question? I fail to see the connection. uhm.gif

Linda Shelton has updated her website and you can check information there to see what has been going on with her in 2007-2008.

As for the Norwegian doctor, the most current information is here at BSDA. Barbara Kerr received treatment from him for a number of months in Norway last year and talks about her experiences there.

Sister

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church