Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20029&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:48:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Is Brenda?, Will Brenda not be the main witness against Linda?
Clay
post Feb 8 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2008, 07:22 PM) *
Yes, the second death.

and that is my point.... there is nothing worse than death....permanent death....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #32

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2008, 01:21 AM) *
by what you posted....

You are extremely quick to cath on - but is seems like you hold on to the tail end. Just keep on holding tight. You might even get somewhere at the end. Don't ask me where.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2008, 01:23 AM) *
and that is my point.... there is nothing worse than death....permanent death....

Then state your point and don't go beating around the bush.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 8 2008, 10:45 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 8 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

What I did not know when I started this thread has just been revealed on AT by Gailon Arthur Joy: It seems like Brenda is now listed as a witness for them, and she is not listed among the witnesses for 3ABN/Danny Shelton?

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 8 2008, 10:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 9 2008, 02:23 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 9 2008, 03:44 PM) *
What I did not know when I started this thread has just been revealed on AT by Gailon Arthur Joy: It seems like Brenda is now listed as a witness for them, and she is not listed among the witnesses for 3ABN/Danny Shelton?

wow.gif blowup.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2008, 07:03 AM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2008, 07:26 PM) *
Then state your point and don't go beating around the bush.

as I can't tell if you made this comment in jest or seriousness, let me say that I can respond in the manner I choose.... if there is a problem, ask me, but resist the urge to tell me how to answer....

--------------------

+Quote Post
missthg
post Feb 9 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 9

snack.gif

--------------------
life is too short to knit with ugly yarn....
www.knitfloozy.blogspot.com

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 9 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 8 2008, 06:50 PM) *
there are no degrees of sin.... except in adventism where we seem to think that sexual sins are worse than others.... they are not.....

"If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death." (1 Jn. 5:16, 17)

I am not saying what sin is unto death and what sin is not, just that some sins are worse than others. Pride may be a particularly bad one, since it got special mention in Mal. 4:1.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 9 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2008, 01:03 PM) *
as I can't tell if you made this comment in jest or seriousness, let me say that I can respond in the manner I choose.... if there is a problem, ask me, but resist the urge to tell me how to answer....
there actually was no problem, so what's the serious deal?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #40

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 9 2008, 11:02 AM) *

reread the recent exchange.... if you don't see an issue, then don't worry about it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 9 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Pickle)
"If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death." (1 Jn. 5:16, 17)

I am not saying what sin is unto death and what sin is not, just that some sins are worse than others. Pride may be a particularly bad one, since it got special mention in Mal. 4:1.

The very next verse (18) begs a little attention:
1 Jn. 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin;

This is why, on page one of this thread, I suggested the following texts were probably not referring to people that have been reborn....people whose lives have changed and are deeply involved in teaching and preaching the WHAT TO DOs and WHAT NOT TO DOs of the Christian way. We probably shouldn't be proclaiming truth to others, at the risk of feeling Christ's anger towards our own hypocrisy, if we haven't overcome those certain temptations.
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Matt 6:14-15 "If you forgive the failures of others, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. (15) But if you don't forgive others, your Father will not forgive your failures.

I can't help but wonder if sins unto death might be referring to the OT ways where certain sins called for stoning of the sinner. Perhaps not. Might it be referring to a death much larger, like eternal death?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 9 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #42

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Good points.

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 9 2008, 01:45 PM) *
I can't help but wonder if sins unto death might be referring to the OT ways where certain sins called for stoning of the sinner. Perhaps not. Might it be referring to a death much larger, like eternal death?

Perhaps it's both. The OT clearly taught that there were sins unto death, but the death the OT penalty of death symbolized could have been eternal death.

"Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder" (Luke 20:18).

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 9 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Here's a couple of clues...maybe:
If there is found among you, within any of your towns which the LORD your God gives you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it; then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abominable thing has been done in Israel, then you shall bring forth to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. On the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses he that is to die shall be put to death; A person shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness. The hand of the witnesses shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. So you shall purge the evil from the midst of you. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

For if we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice of sins, but a fearful prospect of judgment, and a fury of fire which will consume the adversaries. A man who has violated the law of Moses dies without mercy at the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment do you think will be deserved by the man who has spurned the Son of God, and profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and outraged the Spirit of grace?(Hebrews 10:26-)

But if you err, and do not observe all these commandments which the LORD has spoken to Moses, all that the LORD has commanded you by Moses, from the day that the LORD gave commandment, and onward throughout all your generations, then if it was done unwittingly without the knowledge of the congregation, all the congregation shall offer one young bull for a burnt offering, a pleasing odor to the LORD, with its cereal offering and its drink offering, according to the ordinance, and one male goat for a sin offering. And the priest shall make atonement for all the congregation of the people of Israel, and they shall be forgiven, because it was an error, and they have brought their offering, an offering by fire to the LORD, and their sin offering before the LORD, for their error. And all the congregation of the people of Israel shall be forgiven, and the stranger who sojourns among them, because the whole population was involved in the error.

If one person sins unwittingly, he shall offer a female goat a year old for a sin offering. And the priest shall make atonement before the LORD for the person who commits an error, when he sins unwittingly, to make atonement for him; and he shall be forgiven. You shall have one law for him who does anything unwittingly, for him who is native among the people of Israel, and for the stranger who sojourns among them. But the person who does anything with a high hand, whether he is a native or a sojourner, reviles the LORD, and that person shall be cut off from among his people. Because he has despised the word of the LORD, and has broken his commandment, that person shall be utterly cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him. (Numbers 15:22-31)

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 9 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 9 2008, 11:02 AM) *

Let me address a few more of your accusations that you have been throwing around.
There was a birthday party for Danny in may of 04. He and Linda were already on the "outs" and Melody did not want him to spend his birthday alone. She hosted the party at her house and the Mitcheff SISTER'S did all the cooking. All 3 of them. The house was full of family and friends. There was absolutely nothing inappropriate or out of place in any form or fashion. I know, I was there. Can you say the same Johann? Of course you can't. As usual you are repeating gossip that is untrue.

You refer to Brenda as Danny's golfing buddy. Danny himself hasn't golfed over a handful of times in his entire life, but when he has, it wasn't with Brenda. They have NEVER golfed together.
Yet, another lie.

I believe Johann that you have started all these sites and all these lies because you have been fed wrong information. You believe since you are outside the US that you are exempt from charges. WRONG. I will admit it would be an ordeal. The consulate would have to be involved as well as, several other agencies, but, it can be done. You, like all the rest, can be taken to court where you will be ask to prove that your accusations are true. Gossip and heresay won't count in Federal Court. You say that Danny and 3abn are spending thousands of dollars to cover up evil deeds...honestly, use some common sense. If that were true why sue in the first place? A suit is only going to bring out the truth. The suit is about Pickle ,Joy and others having to prove their public accusations. Knowing that, would 3abn have entered into it if they were afraid of their "evil" being exposed?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 9 2008, 03:53 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 9 2008, 02:50 PM) *
A suit is only going to bring out the truth.

And yet 3ABN and Danny have repeatedly tried to permanently seal the suit and the discovery documents. Thus it is definitely true that they have spent thousands of dollars trying to cover up the truth, not to reveal the truth.

And the whole thing is an enormous waste of God's money. They could simply produce the evidence requested by so many without the expense and embarrassment of a lawsuit.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church