Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:44:13 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
princessdi
post Mar 4 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #256

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Alright children! That's enough! Calvin has already said the last word on this, now BOT everybody!!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 5 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #257

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Mar 4 2008, 10:12 AM) *
Pickle is throwing out all sorts of allegations and then telling others to prove that the allegations are not true.

Not so. Not at all.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 5 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #258

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2008, 11:53 AM) *
Not so. Not at all.

Yes Pickle, that is exactly so.

Glad that's settled. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 5 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #259

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 5 2008, 12:47 PM) *
Yes Pickle, that is exactly so.

Glad that's settled. biggrin.gif

You forgot to say "did too!" and stick your tongue out at him...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 5 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #260

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 5 2008, 02:34 PM) *
You forgot to say "did too!" and stick your tongue out at him...

In His service,
Mr. J

roflmao.gif

Like this?

BTW Bob, how did your hearing about your attempt to bypass the protection order issue in the discovery process, and issue subpeonas go yesterday???

edit-corrected sp

This post has been edited by Ian: Mar 5 2008, 04:21 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #261

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 5 2008, 08:33 PM) *
roflmao.gif

Like this?

BTW Bob, how did your hearing about your attempt to bypass the protection order issue in the discovery process, and issue subpeonas go yesterday???

edit-corrected sp

Why don't you tell us?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 5 2008, 06:55 PM
Post #262

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 22 2008, 12:21 PM) *
Linda handled the finances. She picked up both of their checks every week (actually she had her secretary bring them to her.) She cashed them, gave Danny a very small "allowance" then she paid the bills and/or spent the rest. Most of the time, he never knew where it went. That explains the shock when he helped her move and saw the amount of clothes and shoes.

Very interesting comment ...

Danny and Linda were married and lived in the same house. Yet he did not know "the amount of clothes and shoes" she owned?

I also recall a certain Danny Shelton writing four years ago about the amount of clothes and shoes Linda owned in emails intended to vilify her.

Deja vue ...

So how do you, "Appletree," know so much about Danny's feelings if you aren't Danny Shelton himself?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 5 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #263

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Been asking the exact some question, Inga. I still got no answer to the amount of "intimacy" inferred in Appletrre's posts about Linda. Still waiting for that answer. Danny alloiwng Linda to spend nearly 100K per year and he jes get a small, no, very small allowance? ...and he had no knowledge of hte fact that her lcothes and shoes took up the most of their closet, and probably a few others in the house(like most women). This from the man who called everyone back to erase any trace of Linda from 3ABN......yeah right!

Ok, Inga, maybe you will have better luck getting the answer to your question. I'll go back to lurck mode to wait. LOL!!!
snack.gif

QUOTE(inga @ Mar 5 2008, 04:55 PM) *
Very interesting comment ...

Danny and Linda were married and lived in the same house. Yet he did not know "the amount of clothes and shoes" she owned?

I also recall a certain Danny Shelton writing four years ago about the amount of clothes and shoes Linda owned in emails intended to vilify her.

Deja vue ...

So how do you, "Appletree," know so much about Danny's feelings if you aren't Danny Shelton himself?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 5 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #264

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

....and just outta curiosity how does someone live in a house with someone and not know where all the shoes and clothes are coming from until they move?

Either someone got a secret room built on to the house in one days time or someone is as blind as a bat/Ray Charles/Stevie Wonder.

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 5 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #265

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ok?!!! Especially since everybody else, including folks who dont' her her personally seem to know how much she had. Gurl, either they are stupid or think we are.... one or the other. They gots to be kiddin'!

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 5 2008, 06:11 PM) *
....and just outta curiosity how does someone live in a house with someone and not know where all the shoes and clothes are coming from until they move?

Either someone got a secret room built on to the house in one days time or someone is as blind as a bat/Ray Charles/Stevie Wonder.

snack.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2008, 08:32 PM
Post #266

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 5 2008, 06:13 PM) *
Ok?!!! Especially since everybody else, including folks who dont' her her personally seem to know how much she had. Gurl, either they are stupid or think we are.... one or the other. They gots to be kiddin'!

I would say both to that one, they do think folks are gullable, and know why? Cuz they always were...not any more I'm afraid, and that is the dynamic that has changed....they are still adjusting to that I think....
And DrRe, I thought the same thing...you don't live with someone and REALLY live with them and not know what they have. Now, if you have seperate bedrooms, bathrooms and such, never see each other, do anything together, I guess you might have something like that...???

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 22 2008, 12:21 PM) Linda handled the finances. She picked up both of their checks every week (actually she had her secretary bring them to her.) She cashed them, gave Danny a very small "allowance" then she paid the bills and/or spent the rest. Most of the time, he never knew where it went. That explains the shock when he helped her move and saw the amount of clothes and shoes.
This whole entire quote by AT just gets me right here (or should I say HEAR). Now, that is really handing finances. Yes, the wife takes the checks and puts them in the bank, pays the bills. Every good pre-marital counselor (or marriage counselor) suggests to each couple to "pick one of you to do that". It's how most marriages are; one person does that.

If his "allowance" was too small, guess that is his fault if he settled for that - OR maybe it's just cause he had other money on the side somewhere that compensated him? And just how does AT know she "spent the rest"??? I mean, wouldn't that be a bit extreme to make a blanket statement like that? Can he prove that? How about if DS bought things, like cars and put them on credit cards? That would be large bill to pay I'd say. Wonder if there would be "the rest" after bills like that? And if he didn't know what she had untill he moved her, shame on him! So, too bad he was in "shock" guess that's a big clue right there that he didn't pay much attention. I'd say Linda has had her fair share of "shock" about DS by now too. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 5 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #267

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 5 2008, 09:32 PM) *
And DrRe, I thought the same thing...you don't live with someone and REALLY live with them and not know what they have. Now, if you have seperate bedrooms, bathrooms and such, never see each other, do anything together, I guess you might have something like that...???

My first thought on reading all this about the amount of shoes and clothes Linda had, is that none of you must've ever packed up things and moved before. Things appear to be less when they are put away, but in my experience whether it be from moving myself, or from helping others move, most if not all are surprized at how much stuff they have accumulated, whether it be clothes or anything else.

My second thought was, is this really such a vital issue in the grand scheme of things?

This post has been edited by Ian: Mar 5 2008, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 5 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #268

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Ian, the point that all these ladies are trying to make, which Appletree and his posse have chosen to ignore, is the following:

How does Appletree have so much intimate knowledge about Linda?

This post has been edited by sister: Mar 5 2008, 09:37 PM

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 5 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #269

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2008, 05:50 PM) *
"BTW Bob, how did your hearing about your attempt to bypass the protection order issue in the discovery process, and issue subpeonas go yesterday???"

Why don't you tell us?

Because I don't know what Bob thinks, or how he feels it went...

I only know what the Judge said in conclusion.

Document # 27
Filed: 03/04/2008 Entered: 03/05/2008
Order on Motion to Quash

Docket Text:
Minute Entry for proceedings held before Magistrate Judge Arthur J. Boylan: Hearing on Plaintiff Danny Sheltons Motion to Quash Subpoena Duces Tecum and Defendants Motion to Dismiss Plaintiff Danny Sheltons Motion to Quash Subpoena Duces Tecum. At this time the Court takes said motions under advisement. Upon the District of Massachusetts ruling in a similar matter regarding a Motion for Protective Order filed by Plaintiff, the Court verbally ordered that Plaintiffs notify this Court of said ruling and provide a copy of the order on Plaintiffs motion to the Court within 5 days of its issuance. Should a transcript be made of the hearing on Plaintiff's Motion for Protective Order in front of the District of Massachusetts on March 7, 2008, this Court would also request a copy of said transcript.(Tape #93 (Ctrm.5)(STP)) Order to be issued. (jam)

Document 27

Attached File  QuashDoc27030408.pdf ( 10.68K ) Number of downloads: 0

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #270

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 5 2008, 07:25 PM) *
My first thought on reading all this about the amount of shoes and clothes Linda had, is that none of you must've ever packed up things and moved before. Things appear to be less when they are put away, but in my experience whether it be from moving myself, or from helping others move, most if not all are surprized at how much stuff they have accumulated, whether it be clothes or anything else.

My second thought was, is this really such a vital issue in the grand scheme of things?

Don't know about anyone else, but I have moved approximately 25 times in my life, I know about stuff. He was the one that made a point about "shock of how much stuff"....I don't really think I have to spell this out to you - read his post. We get what he was trying to do.

In reply to your second thought: You actually said "is this really a vital issue?" and then added "in the grand scheme of things".
I agree, there are far more important issues in this situation then how many shoes or clothes someone has. But, I suppose if someone is drawing attention to something as non-vital as this, that might be another distraction and diversion away from something else.

So, maybe you should ask Appletree, he brought it up with his usual passive insinuations (which really aren't so passive at all). We addressed his making it an issue with why it's not an issue but more of the same same from him.
And, while you're asking appeltree why he made it an issue, why don't you ask him how much "stuff" he had when he last moved, and if he was shocked too.

His implication was not about how you see how much you have when you have to load it up and move it, but on the usual passive agressive slap towards Linda, because we all have read enough to see his disdain for her.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:44 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church