Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=300 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:44:19 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 08:00 PM
Post #301

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 8 2008, 12:46 AM) *
Johann,

Years from now, should the Lord wait that long, you might re-read this and see how ridiculous this sounds. So far we have you claiming that everyone has changed their tune, altered their take, and retracted their words. According to you, everyone has lied from the inception of this situation and you alone hold the truth - no one but you knows the truth . . . it is strange how no one, and at this point I use that phrase in an all inclusive manner, is honest but Linda, Arlid, and yourself. You have twisted words, misquoted, and outright lied to the people here about events and statements by individuals at 3ABN.

Notice the words in bold font above . . . it is amazing how this large amount of individuals as well as church leadership - local, division, and world wide have not fallen for your "fanteri" . . . I know, I know, I know, you claim to have regular conversations with denominational "higher-ups" (maybe those with Scandinavian connections) but the truth of the matter is that those "higher-ups" are discovering and an ever increasing rate, that they have been misled by your team - er, Linda's team, er, Mr. Pickle's team, er, Gailon Arthur Joy's team . . . oh, whose ever team it is at this point that is bent on seeing the demise of one of God's instruments for reaching the world before the curtain closes.

BTW, would you be supportive of an Adventist proclamation/evangalistic tool that used individuals who had openly and publicly embraced new age theology?

- FHB

You feel so smug andf comfortable because 3ABN can afford to invest millions of dollars in a court case to make your lies invincible! May God have mercy on you and lead you to repentance!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #302

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 7 2008, 11:33 PM) *
Johann,

I'm reminded of the kid in the marching band proudly proclaiming how he is the only one in step and pointing out how all the others are out of step.

When it comes to believing all are liars but you, it just doesn't work for me. Sorry.

We seem to be in good company. Even Jesus stated that only the few will enter the narrow gate. We are told they will persecute, they might even take your life for standing for what is the truth. Don´t count on a majority vote on the way to get to heaven.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #303

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 8 2008, 01:52 AM) *
As am I. It really needs to be read in context. It is clear to me she is referring to her involvement, she was not brought in to help Linda manage after she was fired as has been claimed, for Linda was not fired at that time, and it wasn't even being discussed at that time....

It was long after the event that Kay Kuzma stated Linda was never fired. So when was Kay telling the truth? For a while she also defended spiritual adultery right here on BSDA. I believe she even quoted a New Age book as a document, something she had to retract later on.

So, watch your chronology of event when you make your claims.

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 7 2008, 08:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 7 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #304

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 7 2008, 07:52 PM) *
As am I. It really needs to be read in context. It is clear to me she is referring to her involvement, she was not brought in to help Linda manage after she was fired as has been claimed, for Linda was not fired at that time, and it wasn't even being discussed at that time....

No, Ian, you have the context wrong, too.

In her remarks, Kay Kuzma talks of the circumstances which led up to Linda Shelton "leaving" 3ABN. The reader of Kuzma's letter is encouraged to believe Linda decided to leave 3ABN.

Kuzma writes a very clever letter, but not a very successful one.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 7 2008, 08:24 PM
Post #305

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 7 2008, 09:03 PM) *
We seem to be in good company. Even Jesus stated that only the few will enter the narrow gate. We are told they will persecute, they might even take your life for standing for what is the truth. Don´t count on a majority vote on the way to get to heaven.

"I feel persecuted therefore I am righteous" ?

Don't count on self-justification getting you into heaven either,

You are not being persecuted for your faith or defense of Christ, Johann. You are defending Linda to the extent that you are speaking out against "everyone" and your words against them are stout, hard, ugly, and false.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 8 2008, 12:57 AM
Post #306

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 7 2008, 08:24 PM) *
"I feel persecuted therefore I am righteous" ?

Don't count on self-justification getting you into heaven either,

You are not being persecuted for your faith or defense of Christ, Johann. You are defending Linda to the extent that you are speaking out against "everyone" and your words against them are stout, hard, ugly, and false.

I believe Kay Kuzma's interference was directed by Danny Shelton. She was the one that told Linda the President no longer wanted his Vice President. Yes, I believe she was fired!

I would not send my enemies to Dr Kay Kuzma, ever!

Now that I am posting here, I will again say that I am totally convinced that the information provided in the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit that Danny Shelton was not following GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) is accurate and true. Not only that, but they were not giving 3ABN credit for Trust Funds received to the tune of $2.43 + Million Dollars in 2000 and an additional 1.7 + Million Dollars in 2001! Where were those assets. Why were they never accounted for in the 3ABN Books?

The auditors have written 3ABN up every year since 2000 for not properly evaluating Assets. The valuation seemed to be at the whim of the president and who the assets went to eventually.

Why did they never take action to correct that problem? Could it be because Danny refused to change his way of doing his "Thing".

Why is it that I made a purchases from 3ABN's eBay Gift Shop and was given a cash donation receipt for the purchases I made? It also stated that I received no goods or services for my cash donation! Yep, I still have the original documents. What about all of the other people that sold for 3ABN, but the money did not go to 3ABN? I made purchases and followed the money. It took me days and months to find those sellers selling for Danny/3ABN. In fact, I followed every transaction to make sure I was right.

Why did 3ABN post Donations belonging to other Ministries into 3ABN's Income Account? Yeah, they found $14,000 + dollars not sent to the other ministries, but found them in the 3ABN Income account. Doesn't it make you wonder about the amounts they did not find? It is still shocking to me.

I believe the IRS will find very substantial irregularities. I believe 3ABN will be forced to become accountable to the viewers in the pews.

Who do you think will have to pay for all this mess? Can Danny pay, or will the donors have to pay the fines caused by their previously misused donations?

Jim Gilley seems to be making positive moves at 3ABN. The music has really changed. I enjoy Praise. It is much better than Melody From My heart. All we saw there were Shelton's. Look at the vast talent that is coming out now. I do enjoy Maranatha and Dirksen. He is a natural for his position.

I still enjoy Doug Bachelor; however, I am still not over his trying to merge with 3ABN. I will just have to wait and see how Amazing Fact's new addition takes off. And there are a few other items I question, but over all I enjoy his sermons and Sabbath School.

OK. I will shut up and go back to my corner until Shiny Penny, Ian, Appletree... get me riled up again.

Johann, Keep the Faith, your truth will prevail. It will be amazing when all is made known. These detractors are actually showing readers their true colors. Their false witness is becoming very obvious. They believe a lie spoken over and over will soon becomes truth! Yeah, go figure? no.gif bangin.gif thumbdown.gif

I believe my posting has already been found to be true by the IRS. It will be good to read their final report. This is not something that can be explained away with lies they are repeating over and over trying to make that lie the truth. dunno.gif dunno.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
judibug60
post Mar 8 2008, 07:34 AM
Post #307

Member No.: 4,245

AMEN!!!!amen!!!! clap.gif happydance.gif Thank you Fran.......Amen to Johaan....I know the end is not far away as Satan is running so rampet............Praise God we have a way to be made safe from his antics......Thank You Fran...that was SOOOO needed.............................

This post has been edited by judibug60: Mar 8 2008, 07:35 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 8 2008, 07:38 AM
Post #308

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 8 2008, 02:24 AM) *

Your words are familir, do they not apply to your words? You keep twisting my words, trying to shape them into the molds of your false understanding of what I am saying. This applies to "everyone" doing what you are doing. If you try to let the chips fall elsewhere, that is your doing.

The enemies of truth used similar word as yours on the work Christ was doing. And they crusified Him for it.

Tell me of one thing I have said that you know for sure is "false" and show convincing evidence it is - and I will repent in "sack and ashes".

I shall admit the truth can be ugly when it hits a wounded conscience. From the beginning I tried to suggest what is the right, Biblical, and Christian way to handle the situation, and it was not accepted.

--------------------

+Quote Post
judibug60
post Mar 8 2008, 08:42 AM
Post #309

Member No.: 4,245

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 8 2008, 07:38 AM) *
Your words are familir, do they not apply to your words? You keep twisting my words, trying to shape them into the molds of your false understanding of what I am saying. This applies to "everyone" doing what you are doing. If you try to let the chips fall elsewhere, that is your doing.

The enemies of truth used similar word as yours on the work Christ was doing. And they crusified Him for it.

Tell me of one thing I have said that you know for sure is "false" and show convincing evidence it is - and I will repent in "sack and ashes".

I shall admit the truth can be ugly when it hits a wounded conscience. From the beginning I tried to suggest what is the right, Biblical, and Christian way to handle the situation, and it was not accepted.

Stand strong Johann,
keep the faith....we know God's people shall be persecuted in many ways....I believe you to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN..............................my prayers for strength to endure.......................the end will certainly be worth it...when we see Jesus face and he says well done, my good and faithful servant...something to really look forward to......

This post has been edited by judibug60: Mar 8 2008, 08:43 AM

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 8 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #310

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 8 2008, 12:57 AM) *
I believe my posting has already been found to be true by the IRS. It will be good to read their final report. This is not something that can be explained away with lies they are repeating over and over trying to make that lie the truth. dunno.gif dunno.gif

And you would come to this conclusion how? 3abn has not heard a word from the IRS about any "findings", period. If the ministry doesn't know anything, I seriously doubt that you do. Why don't you comment on how Joy posted months ago that the board had called an "emergency" meeting to discuss a settlement with the IRS when, in reality, there had been no contact from the IRS. I notice you always ignore blatant lies on the other side and just continue to swing your axe wildly towards 3abn.

You think you know so much, yet, you do not have access to all financial records at 3abn. You know only what is public, therefore, you are making your harsh judgements on only a small portion of information available to you. What you don't know changes the whole picture. I am there, you are not. I know all about their financial rules, procedures, paper trails, etc etc and they are extremely rigid. Can someone make a mistake? Of course. That includes banks, churches, ministries, businessess and any other institution that deals with mega funds. Maybe that is what you are referring to on your ebay transaction. Maybe not. Tell me what you purchased and when you purchased it and I will be glad to have it tracked down for you to see what happened. I offer this because you have brought this up time and time again and I'll wager the reality is, that you are talking about a purchase less than $25.00 but still are trying to make a federal case out of it. Literally. The time of your purchase makes a big difference since the donated item system took a lot of time to set up. It was trial and error for awhile, removing things that weren't necessary, and little by little incorporating the things that were necessary. It was a process which improved by leaps and bounds over the years by working closely with the CFO and the outside auditor's. So, if you were receipted mistakenly for a purchase, it is hardly the "scandalous" event you have tried to turn it into. The outside auditors deal with this department twice a year every year and everything that needs to be in place, is in place.

I believe you claim to live in Texas, have no access to anything at 3abn except public information, and certainly have no knowledge of new policies and regulations that have been put in place, every year, as the ministry grows. Anytime a new law has been made or changed, anytime the auditor's have told us something different needs to be implemented or improved upon, we have complied. There has never been a time where something was intentionally done to go against the law or to hide anything. How do I know that? Again, I'm there, I have access to most everything. You do not.

This post has been edited by appletree: Mar 8 2008, 04:09 PM

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 8 2008, 04:41 PM
Post #311

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 8 2008, 07:38 AM) *

Where to begin? One thing that I know to be false? There are so much more that just one.

There was nothing between Linda and the doc.
Danny did not want to make the marriage work.
That you were with Linda and arild every minute of everyday in springfield. (If theirs was strictly professional relationship why was he with you and Linda at all in springfield?)
Doctor Walt said an evil spirit can be good sometimes.
Linda had an "ailment" at the time of the divorce that only the Doc could treat.
Linda was railroaded by the board.
Danny harrassed Linda. (if building her a deck on her new place with his own money, bringing her breakfast while he was doing the building, and taking her out for supper almost every night is harrassing...I wish someone would harrass me that way.) This was while they were seperated.

Need I continue? This is just a small portion of statements you have made that are completely false. Am I saying you are actually lying? No, I can't make that judgement. Only God knows of it is a lie or if you have just been duped.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 8 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #312

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

deleted to appease...

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 8 2008, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #313

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Here's the problems, I have.

1. Simple crediblity. We know Johann, who he is and his relationship, apst and present to the principles(Danny and Linda) involved. You just imforned everyone that you have know intention of telling anyone who you are or your true relationship to Danny or Linda past or present. He was actually invovled and/or a principle in many of the situation being discussed. That fact is not disputed by either side.

2. Linda HAS to look like the worse woman since Jezebel, wait let's make that Herodus( since that comparison was made---heard it myself) in order for Danny to look good. The picture of Danny you have painted is so very unrealistic. You really ask us to believe that Danny sat in HIS house while Linda talked on the phone with her "other" man, and then while she just went trapsing out the door to nowhere near clandestine rendevous with this man. He had no idea about her clothes, how HIS OWN pay check was being spent. In essence, you are saying that he just basically "existed" like some kind of mindless, henpecked, idiot in his own house. Everyone who worked with Linda at 3ABN has been watiing 20+ years for Danny to kick er to the curb. Let me rephrase, the pictures you paint of both Linda and Danny are unrealistic and resemble caricatures. All in an attempt to some justify Danny's actions mostly in your own mind. Only the Sith deal in absolutes...........

3. ALL one has to do he read that gag order to see that Linda was railroaded. Now, I am going to say that it indeed does look as if she just didnt' put up a fight for some real crazy reason......until it was too late, contesting the Guam divorce and all........a day late and a dollar short. NO matter what she did she WAS admittedly for 20+ years cofounder. As I have said before, I am sure that Danny buy out package was not 250K, and that was just to get his face off of everything. If it was he was cheated, too. Yes, it is a lot of money, but it is stil not the correct amount. Cheating at 6 or 7 figures is still cheating.

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 8 2008, 02:41 PM) *
Where to begin? One thing that I know to be false? There are so much more that just one.

There was nothing between Linda and the doc.
Danny did not want to make the marriage work.
That you were with Linda and arild every minute of everyday in springfield. (If theirs was strictly professional relationship why was he with you and Linda at all in springfield?)
Doctor Walt said an evil spirit can be good sometimes.
Linda had an "ailment" at the time of the divorce that only the Doc could treat.
Linda was railroaded by the board.
Danny harrassed Linda. (if building her a deck on her new place with his own money, bringing her breakfast while he was doing the building, and taking her out for supper almost every night is harrassing...I wish someone would harrass me that way.) This was while they were seperated.

Need I continue? This is just a small portion of statements you have made that are completely false. Am I saying you are actually lying? No, I can't make that judgement. Only God knows of it is a lie or if you have just been duped.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 8 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #314

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing' /Greg date='Mar 5 2008, 11:44 PM) *
What is your connection to the principals that would lend validity to anything you have said? To date, your veracity has not been established.

- FHB

Greg, "Sister's" credibility has been established by the many items about which she first wrote that were later established to be factual by evidence documented by others. Sure there are many things left uncorroborated. But time is on her side ...

So far she has a pretty good track record.

By contrast, some of you Danny-defenders don't look so good. Many statements from Danny's side have been demonstrated to be creative spin if not total fabrications.

So ... who do you expect us to believe? dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 8 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #315

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 8 2008, 06:24 PM) *
Well, my, my Mr. Appletree!! Wonders never cease! clap.gif clap.gif You and I FINALLY agree on something and I dare say that is exactly the point Fran was trying to make as well. You have just summed up a good chunk of the problem right here by stating that you "have access to most everything." That, my friend, is precisely the problem!!!

And, by the way, you might be surprised at what someone as astute and connected as Fran can discover about the workings of 3ABN if they know where to look and what they are looking at!!! You might keep that in mind. Way to go, Fran!! thumbup1.gif

And Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy, I think this post by Mr. Appletree would be a good one to earmark for later, if you know what I mean... yahoo.gif

Blessings!

P.S. Mr. Appletree...isn't your anniversary coming up soon?? romantic.gif

No disrespect intended but Snoopy, your celebration here looks so silly to me. You are obviously making assumptions and jumping to conclusions which have no basis in reality and are just flat out wrong.

We really need to be grounded in facts and truth and not surmise, don't you agree? smile.gif

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:44 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church