Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20348&st=390 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:44:31 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rumors, Lies, & False Accusations Travel With Joy, Confronting AT and Gailon with Truth
Snoopy
post Mar 11 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #391

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

I'm starting to wonder if Linda might not have grounds for a defamation suit against appletree...?? bop.gif

Maybe she should subpoena the BSDA access logs and registration information... boxing.gif yikes.gif

sofa1.gif

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 11 2008, 10:23 PM) *
They could have shown them easily, if they are were truly about "ministering" to one of their own when they believed she fell. H owever, that is not the case here. Still showing those showing would have given time for cooler heads to prevail and coming up with something to tell the viewers and donors that would not be so harmful to either party. Danny, excuse me, the rubber tamp board, ran and posted statements everywhere and did just as MM said, struck her name and existence stricken from the records. Then the killer is Appletree you come here and dimishes her role in establishing the ministry, just like Danny did it ALL by himself, and making Linda the Leona Hemsley of televangelism....Once again, it doesn't because Linda has to look like an absolute devil for Danny to look good. How come the people who are supposed to be about "Mending Broken People" could not have come up with something that showed them both in a good light. You know divorces do happen between good people. What was the rush to shut her down and then set out to make her look bad everytime they got a chance........and you are yet and still engaged in this practive in 2008.......4 long years later...........

Oh yeah and that counseling by her pastor.......JL... the one who owes half his salry to 3ABN and the other to the conference who's president sits on the 3ABN board......yeah right!

What Danny wanted he to cease is seeing about her sone and FINALLY putting his well being over Danny. She had not done that before. we can tell by the hissy fit Danny threw when she did.However, that was on Linda. She should have NEVER married a man who could not handle the entire package---Lind and her shildren--and she paid the price for it. It wasn't about hte Dr., it was about linda's son. But nobosy would support Danny in that move. The Dr. is the fall guy, that's all! So when Linda said that the Dr. was helping make it through that difficult time, I believe she said that, but that the good Dr. was doing Danny's job in supporting and encouraging Linda as she tended to her son. That was Danny's job and his fault if phone calls lasted longer. If Danny had been doing his job as man of that house and priest of his home. Linda would have had to make ALL those calls alone, or they would have made them together. What made the relationship between Linda nd the Dr. inappropriate wasn't anything they were doing wrong, it was that Danny left his wife wihtout the love and support he should have given her during this time. then he gets real crazy and asks her to cut her only lifline after leaving her and her son to sink? I don't think so!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 11 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #392

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok?!!! boxing.gif

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 11 2008, 08:47 PM) *
I'm starting to wonder if Linda might not have grounds for a defamation suit against appletree...?? bop.gif
Maybe she should subpoena the BSDA access logs and registration information... boxing.gif yikes.gif
sofa1.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 12 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #393

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Mar 11 2008, 03:55 AM) *
I don't mean to judge you but you seem almost cultish in the way you are speaking about Danny. Danny is not God and his removal along with Linda would not have destroyed the ministry if it is a creation of Gods. Remember what God would said on the cross "Forgive them for they know not what they do". I dont know you personally but I can say I hope you are not a memember of the board or whatever because I perceive you would be so stubborn that you could never give in. Danny and Linda were husband and wife and as their personal relationship goes, they both needed down time, they should have both been removed.

You cut right to the chase, Mystery Man.

As I've suggested before, the behavior of the 3ABN administrative team is a demonstration of a complete lack of faith in God's leadership. And whatsoever is not of faith is sin. In this case, it led to such blatant sins that it doesn't even take any spiritual discernment to see it. It's evident to any secular person who sees the behavior pattern.

Gailon Joy said some nice things about Jim Gilley, but as long as he allows 3ABN to be a party in the law suit to harass Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle, I believe he's part of the problem ... sad.gif

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 12 2008, 01:58 AM
Post #394

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 11 2008, 09:47 PM) *
sofa1.gif

There is one big difference. Anything I say I know as fact and can back it up in court if I have to.
BTW if you think what little has been said concerning Linda is grounds for a defamation suit, I'm sure you will completely agree that 3abn had a defamation suit against Pickle/Joy. What those men have said makes everyone else's comments look like child play.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 12 2008, 02:04 AM
Post #395

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Mar 12 2008, 12:35 AM) *
You cut right to the chase, Mystery Man.

As I've suggested before, the behavior of the 3ABN administrative team is a demonstration of a complete lack of faith in God's leadership. And whatsoever is not of faith is sin. In this case, it led to such blatant sins that it doesn't even take any spiritual discernment to see it. It's evident to any secular person who sees the behavior pattern.

Gailon Joy said some nice things about Jim Gilley, but as long as he allows 3ABN to be a party in the law suit to harass Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle, I believe he's part of the problem ... sad.gif

mmhh still throwing around accusations and making judgements?

If supporting the lawsuit makes Jim part of the problem, I'm quite sure he will take on that accusation, no problem. Jim get's around. Way around. He hears what the leadership thinks of the savenot site and those who started it. I'll wager he won't lose a moments sleep over those who think he is "part of the problem".

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 12 2008, 02:20 AM
Post #396

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

...all I know that reigns true.... If you ask me - then I can ask you....

If you ask for everything that I've typed/stated/spoke about on a chat board for a court case....you cannot be surprised or even angry when others start their own "discovery"/fact finding expeditions and began to dig into the confines/pits/hidden areas of such and like at 3ABN.

The hole you dig for someone else will need to be widened as the digger themselves will need that very hole....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 12 2008, 11:37 AM
Post #397

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 12 2008, 02:20 AM) *
The hole you dig for someone else will need to be widened as the digger themselves will need that very hole....

Well said. That is exactly how I feel this applies to the Pickle/Joy team.

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 12 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #398

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 12 2008, 11:37 AM) *

Me too appletree. Actually it is not the hole anyone digs for others that anyone should worry about as much as what they are doing to themselves.

Job 18:7 The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down.

Job 18:8 For he is cast into a net by his own feet, and he walketh upon a snare.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 12 2008, 09:23 PM
Post #399

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

"I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen and was shown that it would be caused by the straight testimony called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to the Laodiceans. This will have its effect upon the heart of the receiver, and will lead him to exalt the standard and pour forth the straight truth. Some will not bear this straight testimony. They will rise up against it, and this is what will cause a shaking among God's people" (EW 270).

Prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes. Those who dared call vile sin by its right name have been slandered and sued.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 12 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #400

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 12 2008, 11:37 AM) *

Appletree;

I saw my name on the list. Why was it on the bottom of the list? Danny know who and where I am. I am looking forward to telling the court exactly why I stopped giving to 3ABN. It wasn't because of Joy or Pickle. I came to that decision back in 2004 after reading the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit. Right straight from the auditor's report.

I quit giving because of the statements made by Danny and Walt in the Lawsuit. You know, all the sworn to be the truth stuff. I read what Linda said and how Her CD was the only one presented. My eyes saw a railroad job way back then.

Ask Danny if he remembers his friend at Andrews that I shared many emails with. She did what Danny asked her to dosaid, but she forwarded the email instead of starting a new email. There was my first email; her email to Danny; Danny's reply to her; her reply to me. all were forwarded to me. Forwarding the email caused Danny's emails to be forwarded also as an attachment! Oops. Never trust others to do what you can do yourself. They may make mistakes.

I asked her a slew of questions, she emailed my questions to Danny; he answered what he wanted her to answer back to me. She forwarded EVERTHING to me.

One of the questions I asked her was why Brenda Walsh was at Danny's house redecorating, cooking, and doing laundry for Danny. Danny said Brenda had NEVER been to Linda's and his house. Oops! That was just one of the lies.

You should not have told her a "Special Group was praying for Linda's removal for OVER ONE YEAR before Jan of 2004;" yeah, long before the doctor came into the picture. She said it was a miracle that God answered by getting rid of her. Yes, it was Danny's' prayers, from over a year before, that were answered.

I will leave what else she & Danny said until I can attest to it.

Then the documents will speak for me. Copies of all those Audit reports stored at the AG's office that tell the real story about how many times 3ABN was written up for not valuing assets properly. You see, the Lawsuit says Danny was in charge of pricing of assets and all goods for resale.

I was told by Nick Miller that Danny had only received a measly $50.00 in royalties, EVER, mind you. Oops another one!

So you see, he knows me and he know where I am. In fact, Danny knows a lot about me! That is OK. It would be good for Joy and Pickle to interview this lady and her husband. I wonder if the Lord has given her eye salve since our last communique`.

Oh well, I am sure Danny has told you all about this. My testimony may mean nothing, but I think it is quite interesting to say the least. Who knows it might be very relevent.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 12 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #401

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 12 2008, 08:57 PM) *
Appletree;

I saw my name on the list. Why was it on the bottom of the list? Danny know who and where I am. I am looking forward to telling the court exactly why I stopped giving to 3ABN. It wasn't because of Joy or Pickle. I came to that decision back in 2004 after reading the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit. Right straight from the auditor's report.

I quit giving because of the statements made by Danny and Walt in the Lawsuit. You know, all the sworn to be the truth stuff. I read what Linda said and how Her CD was the only one presented. My eyes saw a railroad job way back then.

Ask Danny if he remembers his friend at Andrews that I shared many emails with. She did what Danny asked her to dosaid, but she forwarded the email instead of starting a new email. There was my first email; her email to Danny; Danny's reply to her; her reply to me. all were forwarded to me. Forwarding the email caused Danny's emails to be forwarded also as an attachment! Oops. Never trust others to do what you can do yourself. They may make mistakes.

I asked her a slew of questions, she emailed my questions to Danny; he answered what he wanted her to answer back to me. She forwarded EVERTHING to me.

One of the questions I asked her was why Brenda Walsh was at Danny's house redecorating, cooking, and doing laundry for Danny. Danny said Brenda had NEVER been to Linda's and his house. Oops! That was just one of the lies.

You should not have told her a "Special Group was praying for Linda's removal for OVER ONE YEAR before Jan of 2004;" yeah, long before the doctor came into the picture. She said it was a miracle that God answered by getting rid of her. Yes, it was Danny's' prayers, from over a year before, that were answered.

I will leave what else she & Danny said until I can attest to it.

Then the documents will speak for me. Copies of all those Audit reports stored at the AG's office that tell the real story about how many times 3ABN was written up for not valuing assets properly. You see, the Lawsuit says Danny was in charge of pricing of assets and all goods for resale.

I was told by Nick Miller that Danny had only received a measly $50.00 in royalties, EVER, mind you. Oops another one!

So you see, he knows me and he know where I am. In fact, Danny knows a lot about me! That is OK. It would be good for Joy and Pickle to interview this lady and her husband. I wonder if the Lord has given her eye salve since our last communique`.

Oh well, I am sure Danny has told you all about this. My testimony may mean nothing, but I think it is quite interesting to say the least. Who knows it might be very relevent.

God bless you Fran. angel.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 12 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #402

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Perhaps this is the maternity leave FHB was referring to...?? Guess it was a girl...

http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/pre...11_madigan.html

For Immediate Release
March 11 , 2008 Media Contact: Robyn Ziegler
312-814-3118
rziegler@atg.state.il.us

STATEMENT OF ATTORNEY GENERAL LISA MADIGAN

My husband, Pat Byrnes, our daughter Rebecca and I are overjoyed to announce the birth of Lucy Lillian Madigan Byrnes.

Lucy was born this morning, March 11, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces and measuring 20 inches long.

We are thrilled to welcome a second child into our family, and Rebecca is proud to be a big sister.

After working from home for a short time, I will return to the office on a daily basis. While I am home, I will be in daily contact with my staff and, of course, will ensure that the work of the people of Illinois continues without interruption.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to March 2008 Press Releases

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 9 2008, 10:31 AM) *
Was it a boy or a girl?

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 13 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #403

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

Brothers and Sisters,

Here we have an example of those who consider themselves as ones who have been called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to give straight testimony which would cause a shaking among God’s people and bring forth those who take up their cause, the result being the fulfilling of prophecy. Such self deception and arrogance is rarely seen. They consider themselves as ones who dare to call sin by its right name. They think of themselves and those who have taken up the cause as being slandered.

The truth of the matter is that they took up a cause that was not based upon truth but instead based upon heresy, rumor etc, and put together a whole scenario of false information and lies and broadcast it; maligning and slandering, a far cry from straight testimony and God’s way. Before anyone can dare to call a sin by its right name we must be sure it is sin. When we look at what Lucifer did in heaven and compare it with what these men have done and are doing can we not see? They have been duped and others too, but it is not too late to repent of it.

Dona

edited out is and replaced with are

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 12 2008, 09:23 PM) *
"I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen and was shown that it would be caused by the straight testimony called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to the Laodiceans. This will have its effect upon the heart of the receiver, and will lead him to exalt the standard and pour forth the straight truth. Some will not bear this straight testimony. They will rise up against it, and this is what will cause a shaking among God's people" (EW 270).

Prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes. Those who dared call vile sin by its right name have been slandered and sued.

This post has been edited by Dona: Mar 13 2008, 05:56 AM

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Mar 13 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #404

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(Dona @ Mar 13 2008, 04:50 AM) *
Brothers and Sisters,

Here we have an example of those who consider themselves as ones who have been called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to give straight testimony which would cause a shaking among God’s people and bring forth those who take up their cause, the result being the fulfilling of prophecy. Such self deception and arrogance is rarely seen. They consider themselves as ones who dare to call sin by its right name. They think of themselves and those who have taken up the cause as being slandered.

The truth of the matter is that they took up a cause that was not based upon truth but instead based upon heresy, rumor etc, and put together a whole scenario of false information and lies and broadcast it; maligning and slandering, a far cry from straight testimony and God’s way. Before anyone can dare to call a sin by its right name we must be sure it is sin. When we look at what Lucifer did in heaven and compare it with what these men have done and are doing can we not see? They have been duped and others too, but it is not too late to repent of it.

Dona

Still notworking.gif

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Mar 13 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #405

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Dona @ Mar 13 2008, 06:50 AM) *
Brothers and Sisters,

Dona

yawn.gif

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:44 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church