Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21098&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:28:47 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Subpoena Issued To Calvin Eakins, To give a depostion and provide information on BSDA members
appletree
post Mar 15 2008, 09:02 PM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 15 2008, 08:16 PM) *
??? I don't think that was a good move Mr. Appletree. whip.gif

Whaaaattt? How can you blame someone that only has a 4th grade education?

Even so, I hardly think it compares with the name calling from your side : Liar, adulterer, thief, etc etc. As hard as it is for you ssom, try to put things in perspective. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 15 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #92

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Uh, Appletree, I know that for some reason you are taking ALL of this waaaay to personal(not to be Danny), however, you WILL refrain from name calling. YES!! This is your one an only official warning because you are grown and ought to know better. If you don't you, better ask somebody!

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 15 2008, 06:46 PM) *
Edweirdo,

My english may seem to come from a fourth grade education but everyone seems to comprehend my posts. Look how upset you are!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 15 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

aaaaawww.........whassamadder appletree?? didn't you take your happy pill today?? are you apples getting fermented??

As for "liar, adulterer, thief, etc."....well....if the boot fits....pull it on!!!!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 15 2008, 10:02 PM) *

Even so, I hardly think it compares with the name calling from your side : Liar, adulterer, thief, etc etc. As hard as it is for you ssom, try to put things in perspective. smile.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 15 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #94

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

SOME of us can separate the sin from the sinner. Some have said that Danny tells lies, has commited adultery, and has misappropriated funds. He is not the sum total of his sins and offenses against his fellowman( and woman), as none of us are.

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 15 2008, 08:02 PM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 15 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #95

Advanced Member

I'm thinkin Mr. A might be gettin indigestion over what Fran might post next...

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 15 2008, 10:12 PM) *
SOME of us can separate the sin from the sinner. Some have said that Danny tells lies, has commited adultery, and has misappropriated funds. He is not the sum total of his sins and offenses against his fellowman( and woman), as none of us are.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 15 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #96

Advanced Member

you bedder be cearful Mr. A...or...or...or...i'll call the IRS on you.... SO THERE..... fear.gif

+Quote Post
leakins
post Mar 15 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #97

Member No.: 41

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 13 2008, 08:48 PM) *
A Subpoena was delivered to my home today.

Re: Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. and Danny Lee Shelton vs. Gailon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle.

I have been commanded to give a deposition on March 20, 2008 and provide the following(they where even nice enough enclose a check for $54.27 for my gas and court cost)

1) All access logs from the website www.blacksda.com, which registered to and operated by you, for all threads related 3abn.

2) All identifying information, including registration information and IP addresses for the following posters to the website www.blacksda.com.
Now all you lurkers are going to have to login or register to see the list of names on the next post. tongue.gif

If I get a chance tomorrow I will scan to a PDF and post the subpoena.

Calvin,

Is this going to cost you money out of pocket for an attorney to deal with this issue? Sounds like a high price to pay for having allowed folks to vent on an issue that has been ongoing for years and probably years to come.

--------------------
Lewis A. Eakins
Huntsville, AL

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Mar 15 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #98

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,678

QUOTE(leakins @ Mar 15 2008, 10:55 PM) *
Calvin,

Is this going to cost you money out of pocket for an attorney to deal with this issue? Sounds like a high price to pay for having allowed folks to vent on an issue that has been ongoing for years and probably years to come.

Good point! I wondered when that would be mentioned.

Are these the same folks that go to other discussion boards and complain about how unfair Admin at BSDA is?

Are these the same folks that have USED BSDA for their personal agendas and grudges for years without showing interest in anything else at BSDA?

And now these folk are expecting Calvin to go out of his way to protect their right to anonymous posting?

Anyone know if the other boards hosting this particular topic are lifting a finger to protect identities?

Protect us Calvin! You owe it to us!

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 15 2008, 11:20 PM
Post #99

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(phoenix @ Mar 15 2008, 11:13 PM) *

Are these the same folks that go to other discussion boards and complain about how unfair Admin at BSDA is?

Are these the same folks that have USED BSDA for their personal agendas and grudges for years without showing interest in anything else at BSDA?

And now these folk are expecting Calvin to go out of his way to protect their right to anonymous posting?

Anyone know if the other boards hosting this particular topic are lifting a finger to protect identities?

excellent observation...... especially the highlighted section emphasis mine...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 15 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #100

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Fran,

Since each financial item you bring up will likely result in a long series of posts, I suggest that you begin a new thread for each separate item. Very closely related items can be posted in the same thread in separate posts. I suggest getting the material ready off-line, then creating the individual posts on this forum, one after the other.

Posting things in the middle of an unrelated thread is a sure-fire way to get it completley buried. So please don't do it that way. It's a waste of your time.

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 15 2008, 02:12 AM) *
I had a copy of the IL property lawsuit as soon as Danny went on TV and said they may have to pay taxes because the had health shows. Now that hit me with a thud. That sis not ring true at all! Impossible! So I found the law suit and I was right, it wasn't about health programming. I wondered why Danny would say that on the air! I shrugged it off and set it aside for quite a while. Until another poster talked to me about Kenny in 2004.

Then I saw Danny announcing Linda's departure. I was all for Danny! I was! I even called and told Mom Ford to tell Danny to stop pouting and get out there in front of the camera, NOW!

And that is exactly what he did. Then Nico posted Walt Thompson's letter and I realized there was something very wrong.

I began my research. God placed all this information in my lap. How could I not cry out! I was crushed. I loved 3ABN and I still do! I still want 3ABN to succeed! I just have not seen any evidence of change in financial actions. Danny has accused me several times of trying to destroy 3ABN. That is a LIE!

He is right, these documents are very damaging to Danny Shelton first and the actions of Danny Shelton through 3ABN. Does that make sense?

So we hear that Danny is not in Charge any more. That is not true. I will have to continue to talk finance at 3ABN until the time that transparency is visible.

I still have some of my original questions about what I have posted.

1...Why was $2.45 Million dollars not posted in 2000?

2...Why was $1.7+ million dollars not posted in 2001?

3...Why was over $14,000 of money that belonged to other ministries, NOT 3ABN'S, posted to 3ABN Income?

4...Why are they NOT USING GAAP?

5...Why has 3ABN been written up every years since 2000 by auditors about a problem with Valuing assets?

6...Hey more later!

Please start new threads for financial questions.

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 15 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #101

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

This is really rich coming from you, Phoenix, since the 3ABN threads are the only area where you have posted and you have been here such a short time.

I for one am willing to donate to Calvin’s defense fund. Calvin, how can we contribute toward your expenses? I am sure I am not the only one here willing to support Calvin's stand for free speech.

Sister

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 16 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #102

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

The following was posted today at AdventTalk:

Provide Calvin with every inch of support to which he is entitled, including the raising of funds!!!. If you have a common interest, you form a common bond and put your resources together to challenge every invasion of constitutional right.

And publicize the insidious process that 3ABN has undertaken. Give them all the publicity they deserve.

Get organized, folks...stand shoulder to shoulder and march straight ahead!!! Let the reserves watch the flanks. They obviously cannot stand the heat. SO...TURN IT UP TEN NOTCHES FOR EVERY ONE!!! That means you are twenty behind!!!

There time is coming!!! Each and every one!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 16 2008, 12:29 AM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Sister, you took the words right out of my mouth!! I noticed the same thing with regard to our "friend" phoenix!!! However, I am not entirely convinced that phoenix has only been here a short time... I believe "phoenix" has been reincarnated from a prior/current life!! As a matter of fact, I think I might even know "him". Regardless, I think "he" should be on our list!!

I also found "his" comments interesting:

Seems to me that "phoenix" enjoys anonymous posting as well!!! Pot...kettle...black!!! As for "Protect us Calvin! You owe it to us!". I've not seen anyone post their opinion that Calvin owes us anything! I agree with you, sister. I would be happy - no, honored - to contribute my fair share to Calvin's legal expenses related to this violation of our 1st amendment rights! When phoenix shows up on a list of hunted identities, I'll be "he" will not be so happy about it either. And, phoenix, just for the record, I do not need PROTECTION from anyone as I have not done anything wrong, unless having an opinion suddenly became illegal!!

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 16 2008, 12:56 AM) *
This is really rich coming from you, Phoenix, since the 3ABN threads are the only area where you have posted and you have been here such a short time.

I for one am willing to donate to Calvin’s defense fund. Calvin, how can we contribute toward your expenses? I am sure I am not the only one here willing to support Calvin's stand for free speech.

Sister

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 16 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #104

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 16 2008, 12:56 AM) *

Sister

Thank you for your support. Yes, I do have to pay the attorney. Anyone who whats to make a donate can simply click the PayPal button at the bottom of each page. Thank you for those who have made contribution.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 16 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #105

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(leakins @ Mar 15 2008, 10:55 PM) *
Calvin,

Don't worry Lewis, I don't intend to be a martyr.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church