Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=570 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:50:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
beartrap
post May 3 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #571

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Johann @ May 3 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]129147[/snapback]

Danny also knew that Linda was talking to me and my wife in Norway. . .

Points like that are to be left out. After all, they are not convenient to the furtherance of the official story.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 3 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #572

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 4 2006, 07:33 AM) [snapback]129149[/snapback]

Points like that are to be left out. After all, they are not convenient to the furtherance of the official story.

Some of us know from experience how much is made out of nothing and how important points are completely ignored

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Woof
post May 4 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #573

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 1,704

The news story I quoted said the cards could be traced…at least they could be at that time….that is how they caught their man. Otherwise they wouldn’t have known that he called nine restaurants and which ones they were.

I didn’t say that Linda didn’t call anyone else using the cards. The fact that she was talking the man and his wife at times doesn’t mean she didn’t talk to the doctor, too.

Whether you believe the phone cards can be traced or not, to me the point is that she was having a relationship with another man that was incompatible with a happy and successful marriage. It was discovered that she was having long conversations on the phone with a man who was not her husband. She didn’t deny it, refused to stop and that is the key.

I’ve made my point with this. God knows the truth. So do Danny and Linda. What you and I think, believe and know means nothing. Each of us will stand before God one day and give an account of our lives. I trust God to handle this situation as He will with every issue that comes before Him: honestly, fairly and justly. The same goes for when He sees each of us. That is sufficient for me.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 4 2006, 02:23 AM
Post #574

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Woof @ May 4 2006, 12:53 AM) [snapback]129156[/snapback]

It was discovered that she was having long conversations on the phone with a man who was not her husband. She didn’t deny it, refused to stop and that is the key.

In Adventism, the "telephone story" is gradually becoming legendary. Linda obviously remains liked by many people in the church. Therefore, we need to draft a new fundamental belief just to account for it; A new fundamental belief would could solve all of the controversy one way or the other.

FUNDAMENTAL BELIEF NUMBER 29: God and Linda Shelton's Telephone roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 4 2006, 08:15 AM
Post #575

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 4 2006, 03:23 AM) [snapback]129157[/snapback]

In Adventism, the "telephone story" is gradually becoming legendary. Linda obviously remains liked by many people in the church. Therefore, we need to draft a new fundamental belief just to account for it; A new fundamental belief would could solve all of the controversy one way or the other.

FUNDAMENTAL BELIEF NUMBER 29: God and Linda Shelton's Telephone roflmao.gif

and Spiritual Adultery

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 4 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #576

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Woof @ May 4 2006, 01:53 AM) [snapback]129156[/snapback]

The news story I quoted said the cards could be traced…at least they could be at that time….that is how they caught their man. Otherwise they wouldn’t have known that he called nine restaurants and which ones they were.

I didn’t say that Linda didn’t call anyone else using the cards. The fact that she was talking the man and his wife at times doesn’t mean she didn’t talk to the doctor, too.

Whether you believe the phone cards can be traced or not, to me the point is that she was having a relationship with another man that was incompatible with a happy and successful marriage. It was discovered that she was having long conversations on the phone with a man who was not her husband. She didn’t deny it, refused to stop and that is the key.

I’ve made my point with this. God knows the truth. So do Danny and Linda. What you and I think, believe and know means nothing. Each of us will stand before God one day and give an account of our lives. I trust God to handle this situation as He will with every issue that comes before Him: honestly, fairly and justly. The same goes for when He sees each of us. That is sufficient for me.

You have made no point Woof.... in fact you have demonstrated how you decide to believe the lie in spite of the truth staring you in your face... no need to continue discussing this issue with you...

Woof, we pay attention... your position is not supportable.... as someone here once said, "you may want to go back to the wading pool...."

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Zephyr
post May 4 2006, 08:42 AM
Post #577

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,556

The more I read this letter from Walter Thompson the more I have to ask if this guy is serious. Not only is Danny led by god but Brandy was brought to 3ABN by god. Poor Walter Thompson!!!

Have mercy! The love of money is the root of all evil.

In view of all this public airing of personal details involving Linda, which, by the way, show no definite inappropriate or immoral behavior by Linda, I now rethink my objections to sister's postings of Danny's alleged hotel soirees with questionable ladies.

Walter Thomspson's god must be exposed.

This post has been edited by Zephyr: May 4 2006, 08:48 AM

--------------------
"I believe what my church teaches.
My church teaches what I believe.
My church and I believe the same thing."--The Apostate's Creed.

+Quote Post
Brother Sam
post May 4 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #578

Member No.: 1,708

Could it be, Walter Thompson supports Danny so he can have programming on 3ABN?

I don't believe he had much programming aired when Linda was approving the programs that were aired.

Maybe we should start looking at motives and what board members had to gain by listening to Danny?

If everything was above board why a gag order? That smells of cover up.

Truthfulness should be Adventists middle name.

God should be the greastest love of our life.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post May 4 2006, 09:55 AM
Post #579

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Thanks for the post...I have only sporadically (intentionally) read through some of these posts--and I am glad I stumbled on this one...I can support and accept what you have presented as credible...and this is what I have understood from the beginning to be true in this situation...

May God bring closure and finality to this and healing for all those involved directly and indirectly very, very soon... smile.gif

QUOTE(NormF @ May 3 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]129114[/snapback]

Clay said of my post several pages back providing an outside link on some relevant comments:

Dear Steve,

You are right; the link I provided only works if you are a C/A member and logged in. For the sake of non-members, let me reprise here. First, Dr. Thompson's letter with footnoting marks inserted, then Gregory Matthews' footnotes following that..... snip....

Regards,
Norm

This post has been edited by Clay: May 4 2006, 09:58 AM

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
summertime
post May 4 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #580

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Brother Sam @ May 4 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]129196[/snapback]

Could it be, Walter Thompson supports Danny so he can have programming on 3ABN?

I don't believe he had much programming aired when Linda was approving the programs that were aired.

Maybe we should start looking at motives and what board members had to gain by listening to Danny?

If everything was above board why a gag order? That smells of cover up.

Truthfulness should be Adventists middle name.

God should be the greastest love of our life.

Sounds like Woof sort of shot himself in the foot. Would a persona named Woof be interested in horses and pastures?

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 5 2006, 08:09 AM
Post #581

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zephyr @ May 4 2006, 08:42 AM) [snapback]129181[/snapback]

The more I read this letter from Walter Thompson the more I have to ask if this guy is serious. Not only is Danny led by god but Brandy was brought to 3ABN by god. Poor Walter Thompson!!!

Have mercy! The love of money is the root of all evil.

In view of all this public airing of personal details involving Linda, which, by the way, show no definite inappropriate or immoral behavior by Linda, I now rethink my objections to sister's postings of Danny's alleged hotel soirees with questionable ladies.

Walter Thomspson's god must be exposed.

It appears to be a case of, "if I tell myself a lie long enough, it becomes the truth...

--------------------

+Quote Post
NormF
post May 5 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #582

Member No.: 1,691

QUOTE(Brother Sam @ May 4 2006, 10:39 AM) [snapback]129196[/snapback]
... Maybe we should start looking at motives and what board members had to gain by listening to Danny?
-- [snip] --
Truthfulness should be Adventists' middle name.

God should be the greatest love of our life.

Dear Bro. Sam,

There may be something to be gained by such looking, and all the better if it is found. But remember, even further behind this is the answer to the question, how did these board members get there in the first place? Though we may not yet be privvy to the details of what went on in the actual selection procedures, by their actions as members it's plain to see they got there for one overriding purpose: to be yes-men -- under Danny's thumb and at his beck and call.

Would, Bro., that your shoulds were good here.

Regards,
Norm

--------------------
Debile fundamentum, fallit opus. - "Where there is a weak foundation, the work falls."

+Quote Post
Prisca
post May 6 2006, 07:31 AM
Post #583

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(Clay @ May 5 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]129387[/snapback]

It appears to be a case of, "if I tell myself a lie long enough, it becomes the truth...

There is a provision to believe a lie. It does not need to become truth. It need never to have been seen as a lie. That is very scary.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 6 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #584

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Woof @ May 3 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]129123[/snapback]

....He was able to track down the phone number the call had been made from, but it was listed to a nonexistent phone and turned out to have been made on a pre-paid calling card. "I figured we didn't have a chance to catch him," Stump said.

How do you trace a non-existent phone? dunno.gif

....Whether you believe the phone cards can be traced or not, to me the point is that she was having a relationship with another man that was incompatible with a happy and successful marriage. It was discovered that she was having long conversations on the phone with a man who was not her husband. She didn’t deny it, refused to stop and that is the key.

So with this are you now saying that the tracing of the phone card is not the point? If it is not the point then why are you still trying so desperately to prove that it can be done? dunno.gif

Bless your heart; no, you didn't make a point with this. What you proved is that a "news-story on the internet did some great detective work - to catch a criminal" - I'm still waiting on the proof that Linda or the Doc are criminals that needed detective work.... dunno.gif

The one thing you stated that is true is that God knows the truth. What amazes me is that if it is the truth - it will be revealed.... Why make another person "stay quiet" so that only one side of the "truth" is known? If it is "all truth" why not hear it all? dunno.gif

Oh...I know why. Somebody ain't telling the "whole" truth - dry.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ May 4 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]129180[/snapback]

You have made no point Woof.... in fact you have demonstrated how you decide to believe the lie in spite of the truth staring you in your face... no need to continue discussing this issue with you...

Woof, we pay attention... your position is not supportable.... as someone here once said, "you may want to go back to the wading pool...."

Boomp/Mercilations/My LERD you are dead on point. Position not supported at all.

Final story to prove my point..... I used to have a great friend oversees whom I would call often using calling cards. He would always be hesitant to answer the phone because the number would never show the same on his Caller ID at home. He said it always showed something different - so he never knew if it was me or just "somebody else" pranking him.....

When he moved back to the states - we were still apart. So we still used calling cards to communicate by telephone. Again - the Caller ID would show different numbers as being the number the call was originating from.

When we stopped speaking he got his phone records from the phone company to try to "find me" as in his haste to be rid of me and memories he deleated my home number and cell number from his phone and electronic organizer. When he "came to his senses" and wanted to contact me - he tried to get the phone company to send him his phone records. When they finally did send portions of his records - it was the same "different" numbers that showed up on his Caller ID. He then at first thought I was "cheating" and in different places just calling him to "pick with him"....

He started calling the numbers and needless to say they all were dead lines/calling card origination point numbers..... that gave him a message that said - "The number you have dialed....blah-blah-blah.... is connected to a calling card. NO other information is available at this time....."

He finally got my number again by digging up a old phone bill when I had "$$$" and called him directly from my home.

You keep on believing that pre-paid phone cards can be traced. Keep on. If it makes you feel better about believing the "spiritual adultery story" - Do what makes you feel satisfied in your spiritual walk......

spoton.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 6 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #585

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

well said Re'...... not that Woof is payin attention....

--------------------

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church