Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8923&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Chapter 10 (in the midst of the garden continued)
watchbird
post Jul 7 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #151

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 7 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]138150[/snapback]

From the following quote posted by sister,
So it was for Johann Thorvaldsson when a letter arrived for him from Danny Shelton. Danny wrote that since Moses and David could get away with adultery and murder, so can he, since God has given him such a great task to perform.

comes the following question to Johann:

Do you still have a copy of this letter? If so, isn't this damaging evidence against Danny Shelton?

Daryl, Johann will doubtless answer when he gets back to his computer (it's the middle of the night for him). In the meantime, I'll just say that yes, Johann has not only "this" letter, but many like this, several of which I have copies of in my own files. But please note, that in the Pentecostal fog in which Danny and his friends live and move, this is not "damaging evidence", this is proof that Danny is God's messenger for today, and as thus he lives under a special dispensation of sweet permissiveness.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 7 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #152

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 2 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]137197[/snapback]

I agree with you completely in that we should never elevate any human being, however, we must respect the position, but not necessarily the person, in the same way Paul respected the High Priest's position, although not the person himself.

God himself invented the priesthood, according to the Bible, as opposed to 3ABN which was invented by a man, and was built on a lie.

Someone suggested calling Amazing Facts regarding the "equipment story." I suggest contacting 3ABN. Ask specifically if 3ABN ever recieved one piece of television production equipment, other than one SM-58 microphone that didn't work, from Hal and Mollie Steenson.

Fact - No equipment from the Steensons was ever recieved by 3ABN (other than the broken microphone)

Fact - 3ABN's first TV equipment was recieved from Amazing Facts on barter. There was no donated equipment.

Fact - Any miracle story regarding donated equipment at the founding of 3ABN is a lie.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 9 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #153

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 8 2006, 12:45 AM) [snapback]138174[/snapback]

God himself invented the priesthood, according to the Bible, as opposed to 3ABN which was invented by a man, and was built on a lie.

Someone suggested calling Amazing Facts regarding the "equipment story." I suggest contacting 3ABN. Ask specifically if 3ABN ever recieved one piece of television production equipment, other than one SM-58 microphone that didn't work, from Hal and Mollie Steenson.

Fact - No equipment from the Steensons was ever recieved by 3ABN (other than the broken microphone)

Fact - 3ABN's first TV equipment was recieved from Amazing Facts on barter. There was no donated equipment.

Fact - Any miracle story regarding donated equipment at the founding of 3ABN is a lie.

thanks for a quick review of the "facts" for those who have not been keeping up......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 9 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #154

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 9 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]138348[/snapback]

thanks for a quick review of the "facts" for those who have not been keeping up......

LOL!

+Quote Post
Jewel50
post Jul 10 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #155

Member No.: 1,871

Just a quick thank you for my first post for putting these into chapters. I have come at the right time it seems to get an easy read. thankyou.gif

I have just finished reading ALL 10 Chapters and personally I believe what Sister and the rest are saying. I also can understand why they need to do it this way.

I too know first hand how people do not want to BELIEVE anyone in a high position can do such things and how those in power will take care of their own "for the good of the cause". I pray that all this will soon come to a swift "just" end for God's cause. God does know the end of all things and He works things out in His own way and using His own timeline. We might not like His timeline, I know I sure do not, as I want justice done right now. However, patience is not my virture. Something that God has been working on me with.

Keep save all of you concerned in this.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jul 10 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #156

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

I also just finished reading all 10 Chapters and compiled it into a word file.

I will now be reviewing what I read from that file.

Any further questions that I may have will come from there, or from any new posts here and elsewhere.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 10 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #157

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 8 2006, 03:14 AM) [snapback]138150[/snapback]

From the following quote posted by sister,
comes the following question to Johann:

Do you still have a copy of this letter? If so, isn't this damaging evidence against Danny Shelton?

Normally it would, Daryl. But when an insitution and its cognizant partners employ up to 15 lawyers just to convince the world that he is telling the truth, then no evidence seems convincing. So where is the TRUTH? Only in the hands of Mammon?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jul 10 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #158

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

sister,

After reading all 10 Chapters, it appears that you are using both first hand and second or third hand information in your posts.

Am I correct in my assumption?

If I am correct in my assumption, can you repost your first hand information somewhere in a new topic?

Could others who may be here also post their own first hand information also in a new topic?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Jul 10 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #159

Guests

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 10 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]138576[/snapback]

sister,

After reading all 10 Chapters, it appears that you are using both first hand and second or third hand information in your posts.

Am I correct in my assumption?

If I am correct in my assumption, can you repost your first hand information somewhere in a new topic?

Could others who may be here also post their own first hand information also in a new topic?

At that point it becomes second information from you, so what are you trying to accomplish?

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Jul 11 2006, 04:52 AM
Post #160

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

Daryl, aren't you going a bit too far now, with these questions?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 11 2006, 05:07 AM
Post #161

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Jvat @ Jul 11 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]138611[/snapback]

Daryl, aren't you going a bit too far now, with these questions?

lol yanno.... there are quite a few threads here in the 3abn section that if read with a keen eye might provide the material he is looking for..... I don't know how much more can be done, we have placed all the info in the same place, even have chapter divisions.... now the request is that all those with 1st hand info come front and center and tell their stories in a new thread....

If I didn't know better I'd think someone is trying to round up all the possible suspects so that it would be easier to retaliate..... but I could be wrong... it may just be the conspiracy theorist in me getting the best of me...... dunno.gif lol.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Jul 11 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #162

Guests

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 11 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]138613[/snapback]

lol yanno.... there are quite a few threads here in the 3abn section that if read with a keen eye might provide the material he is looking for..... I don't know how much more can be done, we have placed all the info in the same place, even have chapter divisions.... now the request is that all those with 1st hand info come front and center and tell their stories in a new thread....

If I didn't know better I'd think someone is trying to round up all the possible suspects so that it would be easier to retaliate..... but I could be wrong... it may just be the conspiracy theorist in me getting the best of me...... dunno.gif lol.gif

In Daryl defense, this is the reaction of a man who is sorely disappointed by what he has learned here. Daryl represents that large group who believe that membership in the right organization is all that is needed. Having found that organization he has placed full confidence in that organization. Now, he must deal with the reality that the Emperor has no clothes. His fear is, if this is true of 3ABN how far does the rot go.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jul 11 2006, 07:55 AM
Post #163

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 11 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]138613[/snapback]

QUOTE(statrei @ Jul 11 2006, 05:37 AM) [snapback]138614[/snapback]

In Daryl defense, this is the reaction of a man who is sorely disappointed by what he has learned here. Daryl represents that large group who believe that membership in the right organization is all that is needed. Having found that organization he has placed full confidence in that organization. Now, he must deal with the reality that the Emperor has no clothes. His fear is, if this is true of 3ABN how far does the rot go.

nonono.gif I think it is much simpler than that. wink.gif Look at his quandary from his point of view. He has established as "ground rules" that only first or second hand "witness" is admissible for posting on his site. He realizes that when he reports on first hand testimonies he has become second hand witness, so that's OK. But he can't report on second hand information, nor on information gathered by researchers, for that wouldn't meet his criterial. And in his protected little world, he wouldn't even think of giving his sources so his members could go and look for themselves. So now he's caught in his own legalities. unsure.gif How can he escape? dunno.gif scratchchin.gif
TVsnack.gif Stay tuned.

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Jul 11 2006, 08:11 AM
Post #164

Guests

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jul 11 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]138628[/snapback]

nonono.gif I think it is much simpler than that. wink.gif Look at his quandary from his point of view. He has established as "ground rules" that only first or second hand "witness" is admissible for posting on his site. He realizes that when he reports on first hand testimonies he has become second hand witness, so that's OK. But he can't report on second hand information, nor on information gathered by researchers, for that wouldn't meet his criterial. And in his protected little world, he wouldn't even think of giving his sources so his members could go and look for themselves. So now he's caught in his own legalities. unsure.gif How can he escape? dunno.gif scratchchin.gif
TVsnack.gif Stay tuned.

In my best Professor Higgins voice, "By golly, I think you've got it." But you do open up the possibility that our dear friend, by not revealing his sources to his forum (I wish I could read those private forums but Daryl does not consider me Adventist enough to have that privilege) is parading that information as his. It makes one wonder given his question about copyright permissions for "The Televangelist."

This post has been edited by statrei: Jul 11 2006, 08:14 AM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jul 11 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #165

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 11 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]138613[/snapback]

Since the bro. has pointed out that he has all the info in a "file" that stands to reason the information is at his disposal to review whenever he chooses.

scratchchin.gif this was also the first thing that came to mind when I read his statement. Guess it's not just me.

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Jul 11 2006, 08:14 AM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church